NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome (or welcome back) to: Jobless Oddball, PortSunlight, Vicar of Dibley, Samhraí and Norman T!

+7
eddie
Spindleshanks
gerber
Cass
harrymuffin
Fluffyx
Ben Reilly
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Welcome (or welcome back) to: Jobless Oddball, PortSunlight, Vicar of Dibley, Samhraí and Norman T! Empty Welcome (or welcome back) to: Jobless Oddball, PortSunlight, Vicar of Dibley, Samhraí and Norman T!

Post by Ben Reilly Mon May 05, 2014 8:15 pm

Sorry, a bit behind on our greetings and I see some of you are already active here!

::pntyswrd:: ::pntyswrd:: ::pntyswrd:: ::pntyswrd:: ::pntyswrd:: ::pntyswrd:: ::pntyswrd:: ::pntyswrd:: ::pntyswrd:: ::pntyswrd:: 

Quiero voy a la casa; estoy borracho.

Edit: accidentally left out Samhraí!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome (or welcome back) to: Jobless Oddball, PortSunlight, Vicar of Dibley, Samhraí and Norman T! Empty Re: Welcome (or welcome back) to: Jobless Oddball, PortSunlight, Vicar of Dibley, Samhraí and Norman T!

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 8:24 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Sorry, a bit behind on our greetings and I see some of you are already active here!

::pntyswrd:: ::pntyswrd:: ::pntyswrd:: ::pntyswrd:: ::pntyswrd:: ::pntyswrd:: ::pntyswrd:: ::pntyswrd:: ::pntyswrd:: ::pntyswrd:: 

Good evening to you, Benjamin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Welcome (or welcome back) to: Jobless Oddball, PortSunlight, Vicar of Dibley, Samhraí and Norman T! Empty Re: Welcome (or welcome back) to: Jobless Oddball, PortSunlight, Vicar of Dibley, Samhraí and Norman T!

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 8:34 pm

Welcome (or welcome back) to: Jobless Oddball, PortSunlight, Vicar of Dibley, Samhraí and Norman T! Hiya14 and welcome back VOD  ::D:: x

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Mon May 05, 2014 8:35 pm

Hello all  ::ftlcheer:: 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 8:40 pm

Hey guys welcome!....JO? What a Face Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by harrymuffin Mon May 05, 2014 9:27 pm

Welcome to all of you ::D:: 
harrymuffin
harrymuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Mon May 05, 2014 9:34 pm

Joy Division wrote:Hey guys welcome!....JO? What a Face Laughing 

Yes I thought I recognised the name from somewhere.... lol! 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 10:21 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:Yes I thought I recognised the name from somewhere.... lol! 

It won't be from your google+ page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 10:21 pm

Double post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :\\:[: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 11:24 pm

Hey, Ben.

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Welcome back, Knight of Hearts (or whatever your old name was)!
Queen of Hearts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon May 05, 2014 11:31 pm

Samhraí wrote:Hey, Ben.

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Welcome back, Knight of Hearts (or whatever your old name was)!
Queen of Hearts.

Knew it was something like that -- welcome! Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon May 05, 2014 11:34 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:Sorry, a bit behind on our greetings and I see some of you are already active here!

Good evening to you, Benjamin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And bienvenidos to you, Excentrico Sin Trabajo  ::D::
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 11:39 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Samhraí wrote:Hey, Ben.

Queen of Hearts.

I've had a good few usernames over the years.
Queen of Hearts would be the oldest one from about four or five years ago.
Evening Tea is another one.
Taking to Summers/Samhraí at the moment though most people still refer to me as either Queen or Tea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon May 05, 2014 11:42 pm

Yeah, I looked the latest one up -- something along the lines of "unchanged ones" in Irish?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 11:46 pm

It's Irish for "Summers". Pronounced "Sow Ree"
"Samhraidh" would be Irish for "Summer". Pronounced "Sow ra"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon May 05, 2014 11:50 pm

Samhraí wrote:It's Irish for "Summers". Pronounced "Sow Ree"

Ah, my bad. Irish seems like an intimidating language to learn!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 11:54 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Yeah the grammatical rules are insane.
I can barely speak it myself though. Not many people outside of Gaeltacht areas can.
If I can't find a job over the summer then I might try to get the Rosetta Stone for it. Might be good use of the break between academic years.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 12:27 am

Thanks for the welcome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue May 06, 2014 12:28 am

Norman T wrote:Thanks for the welcome.

You're welcome for the welcome. Your avatar scares me.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 12:34 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Norman T wrote:Thanks for the welcome.

You're welcome for the welcome. Your avatar scares me.

Norman Bates would but i'm Norman T ya all!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Tue May 06, 2014 1:47 am

Samhraí wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

I can barely speak it myself though. Not many people outside of Gaeltacht areas can.
If I can't find a job over the summer then I might try to get the Rosetta Stone for it. Might be good use of the break between academic years.

Yo Tea......hows it hanging....

Welcome to the others Cool
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue May 06, 2014 3:55 am

Samhraí wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Cool deal, that's what I've been using, along with Duolingo, to study Spanish. If you already know some you'd probably pick it up a lot faster.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 4:04 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Samhraí wrote:

Cool deal, that's what I've been using, along with Duolingo, to study Spanish. If you already know some you'd probably pick it up a lot faster.

Well Irish is a mandatory subject for students through primary and secondary school and my primary school was a gaelscoil which teaches all subjects through Irish so even with all the shit I've forgotten I should be able to pick it up again fairly easily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue May 06, 2014 5:33 am

Samhraí wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Samhraí wrote:

Well Irish is a mandatory subject for students through primary and secondary school and my primary school was a gaelscoil which teaches all subjects through Irish so even with all the shit I've forgotten I should be able to pick it up again fairly easily.

Glad to know they're preserving it; it's one of the old old languages of Europe, way older than English. It's funny, I studied Latin in high school and once saw a stone-carved message in Old Irish that I could nearly translate, as many of the words were similar to Latin -- probably because both of those languages were so little removed from the Indo-European language they came from.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Tue May 06, 2014 7:40 am

Samhraí wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

High Tea.  And my first apology to you already DOH.

I read you to a " Sword ".............. ::lightsab::

Welcome back

And to all of you - high guys.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 7:42 am

Welcome Tea

Good to have you back.

A hello to all the others and welcome back Dibs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 7:48 am

Cass wrote:
Samhraí wrote:

Yo Tea......hows it hanging....

Welcome to the others Cool

gerber wrote:
Samhraí wrote:

High Tea. And my first apology to you already DOH.

I read you to a " Sword ".............. ::lightsab::

Welcome back

And to all of you - high guys.

Didge wrote:Welcome Tea

Good to have you back.

A hello to all the others and welcome back Dibs

Howdy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 8:41 am

lol

Welcome back everybody  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Tue May 06, 2014 10:46 am

Jobless Oddball wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:Yes I thought I recognised the name from somewhere.... lol! 

It won't be from your google+ page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: 

JO it ain't the 1940's  Rolling Eyes 

Aww you're a loveable prude bless ya cheers 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 10:48 am

Thank you for the welcome back much appreciated Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 10:50 am

FluffyBunny wrote:
Jobless Oddball wrote:

?

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Tue May 06, 2014 10:54 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

?

JO has issues with my page which is very tasteful lingerie pictures.It's not relevant to the thread so I don't know why he brought it up.

To be honest he gets on my fucking nerves.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 10:59 am

FluffyBunny wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

?

JO has issues with my page which is very tasteful lingerie pictures.It's not relevant to the thread so I don't know why he brought it up.

Ah ok.

I'm sure someone like you has heard it all before Fluffy, and can deal with people like Oddballs quite nicely  Wink 

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Tue May 06, 2014 11:12 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Ah ok.

I'm sure someone like you has heard it all before Fluffy, and can deal with people like Oddballs quite nicely   Wink 

Certainly I can but I don't understand the Victorian attitude in 2014 unless JO is terribly aged  lol! 

I mean,there is alot more provocative stuff on the Net than my little page and on page 3 of a certain national newspaper!!.Maybe he has been living under a rock. :\\:[: 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks Tue May 06, 2014 11:13 am

FluffyBunny wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

?

Tasteful  scratch 
Spindleshanks
Spindleshanks
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Tue May 06, 2014 11:19 am

Spindleshanks wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Tasteful  scratch 

Well that's subjective to be sure.

But its really not the big deal folk on other forums make it out to be Razz 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue May 06, 2014 3:26 pm

You've got a nice bum fluffy, despite what other say  cheers 

Welcome everyone and welcome back Vod for the 567th time  Razz 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Tue May 06, 2014 4:09 pm

Edds i am sure it is the 601st  Twisted Evil  time. Maybe VOD and Keith are related
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Tue May 06, 2014 4:14 pm

eddie wrote:You've got a nice bum fluffy, despite what other say  cheers 

#

You're a marvellous lady indeed  cheers 

Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue May 06, 2014 4:50 pm

Samhraí wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

I've had a good few usernames over the years.
Queen of Hearts would be the oldest one from about four or five years ago.
Evening Tea is another one.
Taking to Summers/Samhraí at the moment though most people still refer to me as either Queen or Tea.

You'll always be Tea to me; good to see you back  Smile 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 4:58 pm

Good afternoon Folks.

Don't be taken in by two of the so called new posters because one of them is Andrea Borman while the other is Catty.

Just remember where you heard it first.

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Tue May 06, 2014 5:20 pm

Shady wrote:Good afternoon Folks.

Don't be taken in by two of the so called new posters because one of them is Andrea Borman while the other is Catty.

having difficulty in recognizing catty

Sorry Admiral how rude of me, good evening btw hope you is all ship shape
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue May 06, 2014 5:27 pm

We will see; I think none of them are those two  Razz 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 5:28 pm

If your correct shady, then it can only be Portsunlight or Norman T..the rest are genuine Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue May 06, 2014 5:29 pm

Oh, and now we should add KirkMc to the welcome wagon!

::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: ::roglol:: 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 5:55 pm

eddie wrote:You've got a nice bum fluffy, despite what other say  cheers 

568 actually  lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 6:44 pm

Great to see Queenie back!!  I love you xxx

Welcome again all newbies. Sorry Ben, I don't have a welcome wagon but I do have a train......Welcome (or welcome back) to: Jobless Oddball, PortSunlight, Vicar of Dibley, Samhraí and Norman T! Welcom44  lol!

EDIT : No, wait yes I do!!! Welcome (or welcome back) to: Jobless Oddball, PortSunlight, Vicar of Dibley, Samhraí and Norman T! Welcom45

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tue May 06, 2014 7:19 pm

Welcome back again and again  ::lovebanan:: 
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue May 06, 2014 8:06 pm

feelthelove wrote:Great to see Queenie back!!  I love you xxx

Welcome again all newbies. Sorry Ben, I don't have a welcome wagon but I do have a train......Welcome (or welcome back) to: Jobless Oddball, PortSunlight, Vicar of Dibley, Samhraí and Norman T! Welcom44  lol!

EDIT : No, wait yes I do!!! Welcome (or welcome back) to: Jobless Oddball, PortSunlight, Vicar of Dibley, Samhraí and Norman T! Welcom45

Where the hell do you find these?  lol! 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue May 06, 2014 8:08 pm

eddie wrote:
feelthelove wrote:Great to see Queenie back!!  I love you xxx

Where the hell do you find these?  lol! 

That's why she's the smiley queen! Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next