NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you seen any good movies lately?

2 posters

Go down

Have you seen any good movies lately? Empty Have you seen any good movies lately?

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:19 pm

We've been watching this and it's really good and well worth the academy award!

Back to top Go down

Have you seen any good movies lately? Empty Re: Have you seen any good movies lately?

Post by Lurker Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:36 pm

He looks a lot like Johnny Cash. Smile
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Have you seen any good movies lately? Empty Re: Have you seen any good movies lately?

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:02 pm

Lurker wrote:He looks a lot like Johnny Cash. Smile

...I thought that it might have beeen the same actor and that was a brilliant movie as well!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:08 pm

Wow!...They are doing a remake of this film which along with Star Wars/Trek were the greatest movies from my childhood and then on to adulthood Cool

It was Christopher Reeve's film IMO....And i hope that the new Superman will do his memory justice!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:15 pm

Catman wrote:

Wow!...They are doing a remake of this film which along with Star Wars/Trek were the greatest movies from my childhood and then on to adulthood Cool

It was Christopher Reeve's film IMO....And i hope that the new Superman will do his memory justice!

Best scene from the original film and how many of us wished that we could do that! Smile

Back to top Go down

Have you seen any good movies lately? Empty That would be just great...

Post by captain Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:03 am

but in the real world the best plan is prevention. So how do we do that?

captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:54 pm

captainJane wrote:but in the real world the best plan is prevention. So how do we do that?

Hi CJ Smile

Prevention of what...world disasters?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down