NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fox's Neil Cavuto Yelled at Producers to Cut the Mic on a Guest Who Dared to Disagree with Him

Go down

Fox's Neil Cavuto Yelled at Producers to Cut the Mic on a Guest Who Dared to Disagree with Him Empty Fox's Neil Cavuto Yelled at Producers to Cut the Mic on a Guest Who Dared to Disagree with Him

Post by Lurker Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:45 pm

His guest, liberal commentator Julian Epstein, attempted to counter the idea that all of the issues Cavuto listed — including the Department of Justice’s probe of news agencies tied to national security leaks and the IRS’ heightened scrutiny of conservative groups — were exactly the same as the NSA issue. “If you want to conflate or combine all of these issues, then make these general statements you can do that,” Epstein said. “I just don’t think that’s a very thoughtful way of approaching it.”
Cavuto exploded over Epstein’s comments, calling on Epstein to “drop the liberal thing, focus on the reality thing.” Epstein tried in vain to inform Cavuto that it was worth taking each of the issues separately rather than lumping them all together:

EPSTEIN: Because I want to talk facts, and you want to make these general broadsides, Neil.

CAVUTO: Julian, you’re saying nothing and it’s offensive! Because Ben Stein —

EPSTEIN: Okay, why don’t we speak about them specifically?

CAVUTO: Julian, why don’t you talk facts? It’s annoying how obnoxious you can be on the reality.

EPSTEIN: I am talking the reality.

CAVUTO: I’m not going to play this game with you, Julian. You play the same damn game dismissing.

EPSTEIN: Neil, you’re playing the game too and —

CAVUTO: Cut his mic! Cut his mic, he’s going nowhere fast. Cut his mic! Ben, I want to be very clear to you — cut his damn mic!

http://thinkprogress.org/media/2013/06/09/2126621/cavuto-scandals-cuts-mic/
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Fox's Neil Cavuto Yelled at Producers to Cut the Mic on a Guest Who Dared to Disagree with Him Empty Re: Fox's Neil Cavuto Yelled at Producers to Cut the Mic on a Guest Who Dared to Disagree with Him

Post by Lurker Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:47 pm

This is typical Fox News behavior. Nobody is allowed to point out their lying and misinformed BS.
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down