NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hundreds of Nigerian schoolgirls kidnapped two weeks again are being sold

+2
Tommy Monk
gerber
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hundreds of Nigerian schoolgirls kidnapped two weeks again are being sold Empty Hundreds of Nigerian schoolgirls kidnapped two weeks again are being sold

Post by gerber Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:50 pm

The girls were kidnapped on April 14 by gunmen who raided the dormitories taking the girls while they slept.
Initially officials said that about 85 girls had been taken. But it later emerged that as many as 234 were missing.

The girls' families and their supporters have now organised mass demonstrations across Nigeria in an attempt to force President Goodluck Jonathan to take more drastic action.
Boko Haram has been abducting girls and young women in attacks on schools, villages and towns, but the latest mass kidnapping is unprecedented.
The extremists use the young women as porters, cooks and sex slaves, according to Nigerian officials.
Boko Haram has a history of abducting women, and there has been an estimated 10,000 deaths caused by the group since it was formed in 2002.
The group rejects western beliefs and its purpose is to establish a "pure" Islamic state ruled by sharia law.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2616437/Hundreds-girls-abducted-Nigerian-school-night-sold-Islamic-militants-wives-8-each.html#ixzz30NSMgqd1
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Hundreds of Nigerian schoolgirls kidnapped two weeks again are being sold Empty Re: Hundreds of Nigerian schoolgirls kidnapped two weeks again are being sold

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:05 pm

But it's only a few, and they're not proper muslems.....!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Hundreds of Nigerian schoolgirls kidnapped two weeks again are being sold Empty Re: Hundreds of Nigerian schoolgirls kidnapped two weeks again are being sold

Post by gerber Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:12 pm

They are and it not just a few. These are the only ones to have made the news.......recently
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:25 pm

I know, I was just doing the leftie waffle....
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:28 pm

Not becoming of you.................

I see and hear and believe everything put before me....
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:40 pm

Hundreds of mainly women protesters have marched through the Nigerian capital, Abuja, to press for the release of 230 schoolgirls abducted by militants two weeks ago.
The government should, if necessary, negotiate with their captors to secure their release, a protester said.
The Islamist group Boko Haram has been blamed for abducting the girls from their school in Chibok, Borno state.
Boko Haram has not yet made any response to the accusation.

The group, whose name means "Western education is forbidden" in the local Hausa language, has staged a wave of attacks in northern Nigeria in recent years, with an estimated 1,500 killed in the violence and subsequent security crackdown this year alone.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-27216931

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:53 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I know, I was just doing the leftie waffle....

Seriously though, do you believe that every "proper Muslim" agrees with abducting schoolchildren?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:40 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Seriously though, do you believe that every "proper Muslim" agrees with abducting schoolchildren?

Slavery is promoted in the qur'an any "proper" Muslim who adheres to their faith would support it

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:58 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Slavery is promoted in the qur'an any "proper" Muslim who adheres to their faith would support it

Slavery's condoned in the Bible too, we don't call abolitionists anti-Christian.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:03 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Slavery's condoned in the Bible too, we don't call abolitionists anti-Christian.

That's because We don't have a problem with Slavery in Western Christian countries carried out by Christian groups and because western Christian countries are opposed to it

You may have heard of something call reformation??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:41 pm

dont worry smelly...its "only a few"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:45 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:dont worry smelly...its "only a few"

Only a few who aren't savages

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu May 01, 2014 6:24 am

victorisnotamused wrote:dont worry smelly...its "only a few"

You know, vic, I've been trying to give you the benefit of the doubt since some of your posts make sense -- but here, you're just being an ignorant, bigoted dickhead.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2014 10:04 pm

;./'S\QAgfvhwsaqqq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2014 10:05 pm

OOOOPS....sorry thats my cats comment.....make of it what you will...but I think it means..."where's me munchies?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2014 10:10 pm

now.....

tell me BEN...exactly why what I posted is ignorant and bigoted ...or retract...

when 9/11 happened we (or rather you) were told..."its only a few"
when the metro and bus bombing happened WE were told....."its only a few"
So presumably this issue is "only a few"......unless it isnt.....in which case?????

you see this is the problem...the lefty view point is rather too flexible when it suits....

either "its only a few" or it isnt...
either Islam is the problem or it isnt....
either decent Muslims like SM are actually "the few" or the bad ones are the few....which is it...or is that down to your comfort zone and/or balls.....

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri May 02, 2014 12:37 am

@victor
2 attacks in a decade?  Neutral  we have launched 2 WARS and have killed 100 time more Muslims in the same time period.

This is Why I say RW are cowardly, we are beating them to a bloody pulp(have been for decades) and they get 2 hits and your fucking balling your eyes out in tears Blaming them for the Beating we are inflicting on them  Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect 

Yes it is Only a Few, almost 2 billion Muslims in the world and you gonna take 2 dozen terrorists as your sample and say the rest are like them...... and you wonder why people think that is Brain dead stupid  Evil or Very Mad 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 12:46 am

veya_victaous wrote:@victor
2 attacks in a decade?  Neutral  we have launched 2 WARS and have killed 100 time more Muslims in the same time period.

This is Why I say RW are cowardly, we are beating them to a bloody pulp(have been for decades) and they get 2 hits and your fucking balling your eyes out in tears Blaming them for the Beating we are inflicting on them  Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect 

Yes it is Only a Few, almost 2 billion Muslims in the world and you gonna take 2 dozen terrorists as your sample and say the rest are like them......  and you wonder why people think that is Brain dead stupid  Evil or Very Mad 

Methinks you miss the point veya....

Either "its only a few" and that INCLUDES the ones in the O/P

or its not....
now which is it??

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri May 02, 2014 1:45 am

Extremists Make up the minority in any Religion

I know dozens of Muslims as nice as SM (my sister in law for one) but I don't know any Muslims that express as fundamentalist sentiments as Christians I know do. OR the RW for that matter, I have heard more RW say 'Kill all {insert group}' than I have heard Muslims say that (not talking officials people, just the regular followers)
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri May 02, 2014 4:22 am

What Veya said.

If a quarter of the world were violent vicious terrorists, we'd be in a constant state of world-wide war.

P.S. -- a quarter of the world is Muslim.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 9:12 am

veya_victaous wrote:@victor

Yes it is Only a Few, almost 2 billion Muslims in the world and you gonna take 2 dozen terrorists as your sample and say the rest are like them......  and you wonder why people think that is Brain dead stupid  Evil or Very Mad 

your understanding of how a timeline works isn't that great is it??

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri May 02, 2014 9:38 am

why do some people here say r/wingers are cowardly? are you going to lump us all together like your complaining that we lump all Muslims together!!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 9:41 am

nicko wrote:why do some people here say r/wingers are cowardly? are you going to lump us all together like your complaining that we lump all Muslims together!!

Morning Nicko

I agree it is wrong and have stated so on many occasions, though I think it is done out of irony as Ben and Eilzel do because of how some RW posts do lump together Muslims and ethnic groups Nicko, not that they actually see all RW people that way, me being a Tory myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 9:42 am

nicko wrote:why do some people here say r/wingers are cowardly? are you going to lump us all together like your complaining that we lump all Muslims together!!

its called leftwing hypocrisy

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri May 02, 2014 9:47 am

morning didge,i wish they would stop and think before branding all r/wingers as racist and homophobic.i'm r/wing and would not dream of tarring all left wingers as nutters,some are ,most a'int.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 9:51 am

nicko wrote:morning didge,i wish they would stop and think before branding all r/wingers as racist and homophobic.i'm r/wing and would not dream of tarring all left wingers as nutters,some are ,most a'int.

I agree Nicko, it undermines a counter in regards to stereotypes when people use stereotypes back.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri May 02, 2014 11:17 am

that is a fair point people that are RW in the economic sense only are not cowardly, but ALL people that are RW through racist tendencies are cowards.

::pnchy:: 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 12:24 pm

veya_victaous wrote:

that is a fair point people that are RW in the economic sense only are not cowardly, but ALL people that are RW through racist tendencies are cowards.

what about LW racists??

are they cowards or heroes??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 1:26 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

what about LW racists??

are they cowards or heroes??

Cowards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 7:11 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:What Veya said.

If a quarter of the world were violent vicious terrorists, we'd be in a constant state of world-wide war.

So then my point stands in relation to the O/P.....

"its only a few"........or?????

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri May 02, 2014 7:14 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:What Veya said.

No, your point has been proven false. If the majority of a group of people so large they make up a quarter of the world population were violent, the world would be a far more violent place than what we see. So yes, it is only a small minority of Muslims who believe kidnapping schoolgirls is the way to go, just like it's only a small minority of Christians who believe killing abortion providers is the way to go.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 7:48 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:

No, your point has been proven false. If the majority of a group of people so large they make up a quarter of the world population were violent, the world would be a far more violent place than what we see. So yes, it is only a small minority of Muslims who believe kidnapping schoolgirls is the way to go, just like it's only a small minority of Christians who believe killing abortion providers is the way to go.

eh??...wot????

did I miss something...has meaning been changed so the same statement means different things depending on the perception of you by the guy talking to you...
what part of "the meaning of the word shall be the PLAIN MEANING of the word in english" (as defined by the OED)

can anyone make sense of that??

I say its "only a few"
and I'm told i'm wrong...because its only a few?????

Jesus H christ....
the L/W dont know its arse from its elbow....

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri May 02, 2014 9:23 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:

eh??...wot????

did I miss something...has meaning been changed so the same statement means different things depending on the perception of you by the guy talking to you...
what part of "the meaning of the word shall be the PLAIN MEANING of the word in english" (as defined by the OED)

can anyone make sense of that??

I say its "only a few"
and I'm told i'm wrong...because its only a few?????

Jesus H christ....
the L/W dont know its arse from its elbow....

So you're saying you weren't being sarcastic when you said this in this thread and in several others? Riiiiiigggghhhhtttt ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 9:47 pm

well now, I dont know about sarcastic, ironic maybe...but I realise that irony is not your strong point...

and...more over ....what constitutes "a few"?
10, 100, 1000,10000....or more? or what?

even more to the point...we dont know the attitude of the "silent majority"

Lets be quite honest here

when a "good Muslim" makes a "nice statement or gesture" the the L/W are all over it like there is no tomorrow...this is the voice of the majority they cry....it MUST be they insist, since the world hasnt combusted....

BULLLLLLLSHIT

those Muslims who speak "sense"....are even fewer and further between than the extremists....which leaves the vast bulk unaccounted for, who's point of view and allegience WE DONT KNOW...we dont know if they tacitly support the extremists or not...
The ONLY THING we reasonably know is that, given a stark choice between loyalty to Islam and loyalty to our culture, the BULK would side with Islam...if they thought they could do so without risk of a backlash

so why havnt the L/W come out with their mantra of ...its only a few........ as they did when the mentioned atrocities occured, in response to this?
could it be because in THIS case it isnt "only a few" but rather a lot....and this has caused cognitive dissonance within the L/W mentality....

THAT was my point.... I havnt noticed the L/W dismissing THIS action as being "only a few"...why I wonder....

The L/W ethics...your "flexible friend"

Last edited by victorisnotamused on Fri May 02, 2014 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri May 02, 2014 9:48 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:well now, I dont know about sarcastic, ironic maybe...but I realise that irony is not your strong point...

when a "good Muslim" makes a "nice statement or gesture" the the L/W are all over it like there is no tomorrow...this is the voice of the majority they cry....it MUST be they insist, since the world hasnt combusted....

BULLLLLLLSHIT

those Muslims who speak "sense"....are even fewer and further between than the extremists....which leaves the vast bulk unaccounted for, who's point of view and allegience WE DONT KNOW...we dont know if they tacitly support the extremists or not...
The ONLY THING we reasonably know is that, given a stark choice between loyalty to Islam and loyalty to our culture, the BULK would side with Islam...if they thought they could do so without risk of a backlash

OK, so in other words, I took your meaning correctly and everything else you said after that was a song and dance routine.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 9:54 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:well now, I dont know about sarcastic, ironic maybe...but I realise that irony is not your strong point...

BULLLLLLLSHIT

OK, so in other words, I took your meaning correctly and everything else you said after that was a song and dance routine.

You are seriously at risk of turning into didge....how about answering the points....

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri May 02, 2014 9:55 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

BULLLLLLLSHIT

You are seriously at risk of turning into didge....how about answering the points....

Let's first establish that I was right in reading your "just a few" comment as sarcasm, then we can talk about the rest of your gibberish Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 10:04 pm

So Victors argument is based on the fact he does not know the view of many Muslims, so takes the view point of the ones he reads about the extremists and makes a conclusion.
He states these good Muslims that are few and far between because he never reads about them, even though there is plenty there to actually read, because Good Muslims rarelyt make good news stories as do bad ones do.
Simple to understand really

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri May 02, 2014 10:10 pm

Didge wrote:So Victors argument is based on the fact he does not know the view of many Muslims, so takes the view point of the ones he reads about the extremists and makes a conclusion.
He states these good  Muslims that are few and far between because he never reads about them, even though there is plenty there to actually read, because Good Muslims rarelyt make good news stories as do bad ones do.
Simple to understand really

Exactly, news stories are usually based on people doing something wrong, not on people doing something right. And if you take any person or group and focus only on the extremes of their behavior, you obviously don't get an accurate, well-rounded picture.

That's where data comes in handy:

http://www.pewglobal.org/2013/09/10/Muslim-publics-share-concerns-about-extremist-groups/
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 10:13 pm

so no answers then....

oh well...L/W....

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri May 02, 2014 10:15 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:so no answers then....

oh well...L/W....

Actually I did -- you rely on data, not perception. I especially wouldn't rely upon the perceptions of people who are bigoted against Muslims.

http://www.pewglobal.org/2013/09/10/Muslim-publics-share-concerns-about-extremist-groups/
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 10:26 pm

Well, in comparison to the number of Muslims there are in the world, the number that cause the trouble are minimal:

There are an estimated 1.6 billion Muslims around the world, making Islam the world’s second-largest religious tradition after Christianity, according to the December 2012 Global Religious Landscape report from the Pew Research Center’s Forum on Religion & Public Life.

Although many people, especially in the United States, may associate Islam with countries in the Middle East or North Africa, nearly two-thirds (62%) of Muslims live in the Asia-Pacific region, according to the Pew Research analysis. In fact, more Muslims live in India and Pakistan (344 million combined) than in the entire Middle East-North Africa region (317 million).

However, the Middle East-North Africa region has the highest concentration Muslims of any region of the world: 93% of its approximately 341 million inhabitants are Muslim, compared with 30% in sub-Saharan Africa and 24% in the Asia-Pacific region.

Muslims make up a majority of the population in 49 countries around the world. The country with the largest number (about 209 million) is Indonesia, where 87.2% of the population identifies as Muslim. India has the world’s second-largest Muslim population in raw numbers (roughly 176 million) though Muslims make up just 14.4% of India’s total population

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/06/07/worlds-Muslim-population-more-widespread-than-you-might-think/

Lumping a quarter of the world's population in one pot, saying they all have the same views and outlook on life is pretty damn stupid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 10:33 pm

Actually...you didnt...you answered part of it, in line (not unexpectedly) with didge the dodge...who will argue anything, anyway to suit...

and is always wrong..since he makes poor attempts to "reinterpret what he reads" rather than what is posted...

so what constitutes "a few"????

further...having read that data of yours...IF those facts are true...why are these extremists so successful...why havnt the population exploded against them....and...what about the (on average, without strictly doing the maths) other third of the populations who dont see the extremists as a problem....thats a lot of "few" affraid 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 10:36 pm

Good God, Christ on a Bike, Holy bleeding ..........!!!!!!

Didn't you know it was the Sons of Iraq that got rid of Al Qeda in Iraq, didn't you know there are Afghans fighting the Taliban, didn't you know that the small extremist faction they had in Indonesia were snuffed out by the Indonesian population etc etc.

FGS Victor, go and mix with a few Muslims and see how perfectly ordinary they are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri May 02, 2014 10:39 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:Actually...you didnt...you answered part of it, in line (not unexpectedly) with didge the dodge...who will argue anything, anyway to suit...

and is always wrong..since he makes poor attempts to "reinterpret what he reads" rather than what is posted...

further...having read that data of yours...IF those facts are true...why are these extremists so successful...why havnt the population exploded against them....and...what about the (on average, without strictly doing the maths) other third of the populations who dont see the extremists as a problem....thats a lot of "few" affraid 

Maybe you could just talk to Didge about Didge and to me about what I say?

At any rate, what part of your nonsense did I not address?

As far as populations "exploding against" someone, you really think that many average, peaceful people with food in their bellies are going to go around picking fights with violent gangs of fanatics? It usually takes true desperation to drive people to that point. Which leads to the point of the "few;" they were asked whether they were worried about Islamic-driven violence in their own countries, and they only asked Muslims. It stands to reason that a Muslim might think that he or she is not threatened by Islam-driven violence, even if that might not be the case.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri May 02, 2014 10:43 pm

From the Pew report:

In many of the countries surveyed, clear majorities of Muslims oppose violence in the name of Islam. Indeed, about three-quarters or more in Pakistan (89%), Indonesia (81%), Nigeria (78%) and Tunisia (77%), say suicide bombings or other acts of violence that target civilians are never justified. And although substantial percentages in some countries do think suicide bombing is often or sometimes justified – including a 62%-majority of Palestinian Muslims, overall support for violence in the name of Islam has declined among Muslim publics during the past decade.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 11:04 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:From the Pew report:

In many of the countries surveyed, clear majorities of Muslims oppose violence in the name of Islam. Indeed, about three-quarters or more in Pakistan (89%), Indonesia (81%), Nigeria (78%) and Tunisia (77%), say suicide bombings or other acts of violence that target civilians are never justified. And although substantial percentages in some countries do think suicide bombing is often or sometimes justified – including a 62%-majority of Palestinian Muslims, overall support for violence in the name of Islam has declined among Muslim publics during the past decade.

One of the things that EVERY Tunisian I met, and I met a lot, said to me was, please tell them we are not like Al Qeda, why do they think we are like Al Qeda? It made some of them cry that people thought they were like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2014 1:49 am

victorisnotamused wrote:Actually...you didnt...you answered part of it, in line (not unexpectedly) with didge the dodge...who will argue anything, anyway to suit...

Saying I am wrong does not make me wrong and you have to prove that, in only one debate you have, that of choosing to label halal, that is it.
Another daft analogy, as we have many different extremists in this country and have had some for years, whether Islamic, IRA Far right etc, where has the nation rounded on them Victor?
You see your view points fall apart at the seems every time you post.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sat May 03, 2014 8:59 am

victorisnotamused wrote:so no answers then....

oh well...L/W....

SO how many dickheads like Smelly is there in the RW.... 'only a few'
?10?100?10,000?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2014 5:18 pm

An arm of the Gallup organization based in the United Arab Emirates has just published, in partnership with their U.S. based colleagues, the results of a major polling that compares the attitudes of Muslim Americans to Americans of other faiths. Its title is "Examining U.S. Muslims' Political, Social, and Spiritual Engagement 10 Years After September 11," and its most attention grabbing finding is the fact that Muslim Americans are more likely than Christians or Jews to believe that targeting and killing civilians is never justified, whether it is done by the military or an individual. Put another way, Christians and Jews are more comfortable with civilians being targeted and killed by a wide margin.
Here is the distribution of opinion when the military is doing the killing:
Hundreds of Nigerian schoolgirls kidnapped two weeks again are being sold Target%20and%20kill%20civilians

And the results when an individual or small group of people is targeting and killing civilians:

Hundreds of Nigerian schoolgirls kidnapped two weeks again are being sold People%20killing%20civilians

Am I alone in being horrified by the percentage of Americans who are sometimes okay with efforts to "target and kill" civilians?

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2011/08/a-fascinating-look-at-the-political-views-of-Muslim-americans/242975/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next