NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flying saucers over British Scientology HQ

2 posters

Go down

Flying saucers over British Scientology HQ Empty Flying saucers over British Scientology HQ

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:50 pm

THREE passenger jets had a close encounter with UFOs above Britain’s Scientology HQ, a report has revealed.
Their pilots each saw “two flat, silver discs” as they lined up to land at Gatwick Airport — and some flew within 100ft.
Air traffic control staff then spotted a total of SIX UFOs on their radar before they suddenly vanished.
The close encounter above the Church of Scientology HQ in East Grinstead, West Sussex, on December 30 last year lasted a full seven minutes.
Oddly it emerged a day later that Scientologists — famously followed by Tom Cruise — carved a message to aliens in hills in New Mexico, US. The cult believes aliens inhabit human bodies.
Former MoD UFO investigator Nick Pope called the UK sightings “spectacular”, adding: “The evidence is first rate. The witnesses are experienced pilots and there is radar evidence to back up their stories.”
A probe by UK Airprox Board, which examines near misses, failed to find an explanation. Its report yesterday revealed how a Boeing 777 pilot raised the alarm at 8.53am after spotting “two flat silver discs”.
Minutes later a Boeing 767 and an Airbus 319 saw the same “saucer-like” shapes. The 777 crew said they looked “man-made” and “toy-like”.
Investigators considered explanations including that they were balloons or kites. But Mr Pope added: “None of the theories hold water.”
Airprox classified the encounter as level D — meaning it is unexplained.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4960250/flying-saucers-over-british-scientology-hq.html#ixzz2Ve0ZSCwB

affraid ...I often wonder if UFO's are aliens or space tourists from the future!

Back to top Go down

Flying saucers over British Scientology HQ Empty Re: Flying saucers over British Scientology HQ

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:05 pm

Maybe they just wanted to take the members back to their home planet! Twisted Evil
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Flying saucers over British Scientology HQ Empty Re: Flying saucers over British Scientology HQ

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:21 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Maybe they just wanted to take the members back to their home planet! Twisted Evil

LOL

Going to have to do some computer maintainance...I think i've got some unwanted software on my computer.

Catch you later!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:04 pm

I'd put this in Miscellany, but it fits here. Our government always had an explanation for UFOs as weather balloons or swamp gas, this chart says it all:

https://2img.net/h/i70.photobucket.com/albums/i111/Lurker61/USAFAircraftIdentificationChart_zps969d1ec3.jpg
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:35 pm

Lurker wrote:I'd put this in Miscellany, but it fits here. Our government always had an explanation for UFOs as weather balloons or swamp gas, this chart says it all:

https://2img.net/h/i70.photobucket.com/albums/i111/Lurker61/USAFAircraftIdentificationChart_zps969d1ec3.jpg

They aren't weather balloons there have been so many testimonies over the years by experienced pilots that would suggest otherwise..There is so much that we don't understand!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:45 pm

The US government is a joke when comes to labeling everything a weather balloon. My chart is a joke and a dig at the incompetence of our Air Force. Notice in the chart they call a weather balloon "swamp gas." It's humor at their expense. Not to be taken seriously.
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down