NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

oh how happy i am again to have windows 7 back

Go down

oh how happy i am again to have windows 7 back  Empty oh how happy i am again to have windows 7 back

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:43 pm

I bought a new laptop last April with windows 8 on it , upgraded to 8.1 and still couldn't find the shut down button , got so sick of it and the fact i couldn't even upload pics from the camera or for that fact even find them on the damn thing . ::drnkpst:: 

My son put a new hard drive in last night and installed windows 7 , oh it makes life so much easier and i am not getting stressed all the time now .

yeah seems like some people swear by windows 8 , but i hate it .

I'm happy now though and just being able to turn the laptop of is a dream come true ha ha  cheers :curtsy: 

Back to top Go down

oh how happy i am again to have windows 7 back  Empty Re: oh how happy i am again to have windows 7 back

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:02 pm

Why didn't you just install a very small program called Classic Shell (totally free) which makes Windows 8 just like Windows 7 (or indeed Windows XP - it's your choice)?

Back to top Go down

oh how happy i am again to have windows 7 back  Empty Re: oh how happy i am again to have windows 7 back

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:03 pm

By the way - welcome back Vicar of Dibley Wink

::D:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:22 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:Why didn't you just install a very small program called Classic Shell (totally free) which makes Windows 8 just like Windows 7 (or indeed Windows XP - it's your choice)?

thank you for the welcome back Andy, well what happened was my cat knocked a cup of coffee on my laptop and i thought it was completely ruined , but my son got it going again so i told him to just put a new hard drive in with windows installed , never knew about that program .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down