NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JD to support and fund the search for flight 370

+4
Irn Bru
harvesmom
eddie
gerber
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

JD to support and fund the search for flight 370 Empty JD to support and fund the search for flight 370

Post by gerber Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:28 pm

As an eclectic and thoughtful not withstanding an intelligent and take no shit form anyone group, I can here and now announce JD has provided all the funds for the members to travel to Diego Garcia first class.

We will have to be undercover, due both to the heat and as spotters. Uniforms will be issued as well as passes. Catman is discussing right now the amount of Lycra needed to be camouflaged but without sweating. Quill is ordering all members new phones with built in cameras. Bee has gone underground in Aus to arrange visas, Veya is already in Diego Garcia and erecting non visible tents.

Didge AKA Mr Nels has agreed to be Sat Nav. He will issue directions, we will disaggree and swear at him. He will then insist he is right.

VOD has already agreed to be the vicar at our funerals if we fail to return.

HF will be the undertaker.

Cass is in charge of rations and has promised Cookies will be in our lunch boxes.

Harveys mum having already maxed the credit card has agreed to underwrite the trip.

Sex Mamma will be the Notaire, and has waived all fees for wills.

Ben when on the ground will be riding shotgun.

Nems will be the leading light during the night,

Eddie will be the equivalent to the Piper going first and........... leading in song. Brave brave brave

Sassy will be in overall control of the bunker.

Sphynx will be the counter out and the counter in of all who go on ops.

Irn has agreed to be commander in chief. If M'Lord Moletrousers is available he will be his seconder.

Scrat and Handy Andy are in charge of withdrawal plan if needed.

Tess must be in the one to lead the overall campaign if we are on horsesback.

I will do so if we ride Donkeys.....

Camels............. the leader of the them has to be.........

Suggestions...

gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

JD to support and fund the search for flight 370 Empty Re: JD to support and fund the search for flight 370

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:32 pm

gerber wrote:As an eclectic and thoughtful not withstanding an intelligent and take  no shit form anyone group, I can here and now announce JD has provided all the funds for the members to travel to  Diego Garcia first class.

We will have to be undercover, due both  to the heat and as spotters.  Uniforms will be issued as well as passes.  Catman is discussing right now the amount of Lycra needed to be camouflaged but without sweating.  Quill is ordering all members new phones with built in cameras.  Bee has gone underground in Aus to arrange visas,    Veya is already in Diego Garcia and erecting non visible tents.

Didge AKA Mr Nels has agreed to be Sat Nav.  He will issue directions, we will disaggree and swear at him.  He will then insist he is right.

Cass is in charge of rations and has promised Cookies will be in our lunch boxes.

Harveys mum having already maxed the credit card has agreed to underwrite the trip.

Eddie  will be the equivalent to the Piper going first and...........  leading in song.  Brave brave brave

Irn has agreed to  be commander in chief.  If M'Lord Moletrousers is available he will be his seconder.

Scrat  and Handy Andy  are in charge of withdrawal plan if needed.

Camels.............  the leader of the them has to be.........

Suggestions...

A most excellent post and plan Gerbs..yes, all the funds are in place, as well as everyone's role..

The only thing left is to sort out the sleeping quarters, ...

Three persons to every private little cabin,,,

I shall decide soon!! Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

JD to support and fund the search for flight 370 Empty Re: JD to support and fund the search for flight 370

Post by eddie Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:33 pm

Hmmmm was also my idea to go to Diego in the first place for a holiday and plane-spotting  Suspect 

You,stole the idea right outta my head Gerbs I want half the money
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:35 pm

I will however, sing the troupes onward  cheers 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:36 pm

Sounds like Gerbs has got it all in hand! All JD has to do is provide the funds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:37 pm

eddie wrote:I will however, sing the troupes onward  cheers 

We won't take no for an answer!

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:41 pm

eddie wrote:Hmmmm was also my idea to go to Diego in the first place for a holiday and plane-spotting  Suspect 

You be in JD's cabin then  cheers cheers 
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:42 pm

gerber wrote:
eddie wrote:Hmmmm was also my idea to go to Diego in the first place for a holiday and plane-spotting  Suspect 

No we'd end up....... ::d&f:: 

Now then, who wants to shack up with moi?  :askissas: 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:44 pm

eddie wrote:
gerber wrote:

Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:45 pm

Depends whether you want girls or boys Eds.   Think Irn would probably apply if you want boys lol  Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:48 pm

eddie wrote:
gerber wrote:

Not me, you'd be up all night going  :asdrnkbudsas:  and ::attn::  and  bounce 
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:49 pm

Seeing as I'm funding the trip, I will be bunking up in the Captain's bunk..

But I look forward to announcing who's shagging, , erm...sharing with who !Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:49 pm

Sassy wrote:Depends whether you want girls or boys Eds.   Think Irn would probably apply if you want boys lol  Wink

First laugh out loud for days. Brilliant..

gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:56 pm

harvesmom wrote:
eddie wrote:

Not me, you'd be up all night going  :asdrnkbudsas:   and ::attn::  and  bounce 

Ooooh that's true.
Well who wants a loud and singy yet very beautifully lovely eddie??  cheers 

Pfffff not,you harves.  Evil or Very Mad (though I'd like to be like next door so we can swap nail varnish and stuff  bounce )
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:00 am

Forgotten Elijah !

Oh holy poopoos

He can in charge of dormitortories...................

Speaks to him

Elijah has to be Mr Roarke

Mr. Roarke, the enigmatic overseer of a mysterious island somewhere in the Pacific Ocean, where people from all walks of life could come and live out their fantasies, albeit for a price.

Roarke was known for his white suit and cultured demeanor, and was initially accompanied by an energetic sidekick, Tattoo, played by Hervé Villechaize. Tattoo would run up the main bell tower to ring the bell and shout "The plane! The plane!" to announce the arrival of a new set of guests at the beginning of each episode.

Tatoo

has to be grumpy.............
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:05 am

These threads should come with an XXX labelling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:06 am

lovedust wrote:
These threads should come with an XXX labelling.

I don't think they have got onto the hard core yet Lovey  Embarassed 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:10 am

As follows are the sleeping quarters...

Cabin one: Sphinx, Favva, Phil

Cabin two: Nems, Ben, SM

Cabin three: LD, IB, HA

Cabin four: Gerbs, David, VOD

Cabin five: Scrat, FTL, Tess

Cabin six:Lurker, Didge, Cass

Cabin seven: HM, Quill, Eilzel

Cabin seven: Eddie, Sassy, Bee

Cabin eight: Victor , TM , Veya

Captain's quarters:JD.

Spare wiper Blade  :BA

Anyone who was not not on original list of Gerbs has been drafted in as baggage handlers and stewards amd stewardesses.

I think I've made a fair sharing quarters list , with a fair mix..shouldn't be too controversial!

Last edited by Joy Division on Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:19 am

Did you try and work out how to get at least one person in each cabin killed?  Shocked Twisted Evil

The only three that would survive intact are LD, IB, HA!

Just noticed, you have Bee twice lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:22 am

Sassy wrote:Did you try and work out how to get at least one person in each cabin killed?  Shocked Twisted Evil

..as, with such civilised folk as our forum family , surely not Sass! Laughing 

It had to be fairISH , but an interesting mix too!

Last edited by Joy Division on Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:23 am

gerber wrote:As an eclectic and thoughtful not withstanding an intelligent and take  no shit form anyone group, I can here and now announce JD has provided all the funds for the members to travel to  Diego Garcia first class.

We will have to be undercover, due both  to the heat and as spotters.  Uniforms will be issued as well as passes.  Catman is discussing right now the amount of Lycra needed to be camouflaged but without sweating.  Quill is ordering all members new phones with built in cameras.  Bee has gone underground in Aus to arrange visas,    Veya is already in Diego Garcia and erecting non visible tents.

Didge AKA Mr Nels has agreed to be Sat Nav.  He will issue directions, we will disaggree and swear at him.  He will then insist he is right.

Eddie  will be the equivalent to the Piper going first and...........  leading in song.  Brave brave brave

Irn has agreed to  be commander in chief.  If M'Lord Moletrousers is available he will be his seconder.

Suggestions...

lol! 

I can tell you now Gerber I am hopeless at navigating and happy to admit.

Happy Joy has bunked me up with Me Lady though in Cabin 6, woo hoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:24 am

Joy Division wrote:
Sassy wrote:Did you try and work out how to get at least one person in each cabin killed?  Shocked Twisted Evil

..as, with such civilised folk as our forum family , surely not Sass! Laughing 

It had to be fairISH , but interesting too!

There's interesting and there's WWIII lol

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:24 am

Joy Division wrote:As follows are the sleeping quarters...

Cabin six: Bee, Didge, Cass

Spare window wiper :BA

Anyone who was not not on original list of Gerbs has been drafted in as baggage handlers and stewards amd stewardesses.

I think I've made a fair sharing quarters list , with a fair mix..shouldn't be too controversial!

I oh lordy lordy how can I ever come up for air again, hold my head up and think hey............. Lordy lordy lordy.

Lovedust............ how remiss............... Gerbs is now on Licquorice Allsorts duty removing the non black from the all black spiral stems..........

Anyways

Ammends need to be done and I am always first in line to say I timothied, cocked up made a mistake and always first to assume guilt and offer my place to those in more need.

Lovedust is now the third resident of cabin four.

I have vacated.....
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:25 am

I'm sure Lovey won't hold it against you lol Without a job she can put her feet up and read a book!

Last edited by Sassy on Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:25 am

Didge wrote:

Suggestions...

lol! 

I can tell you now Gerber I am hopeless at navigating and happy to admit.

Happy Joy has bunked me up with Me Lady though in Cabin 6, woo hoo

...a pleasure Didge, a most peaceful bunk up at no.6  Cool 

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:26 am

Edds

Didgerydoo is going to get all your cookies.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:27 am

gerber wrote:Edds

affraid cheers ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:28 am

Ffs..so I did Sass, thanks Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:29 am

Just to let you all know that as mods we will be flying out business class while the rest of you are travelling in the 'cattle class'.

It's what we're used to and standards will not be compromised under any circumstances.

I'll be checking out the local native ladies before deciding if I need to call on the services of any of the travelling ladies so shape up or ship out.

I'll be wearing traditional highland dress as it's easier if I need a quickie to tide me over.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:30 am

gerber wrote:
Joy Division wrote:As follows are the sleeping quarters...

Cabin six: Bee, Didge, Cass

Spare window wiper :BA

I  oh lordy lordy how can I ever come up for air again, hold my head up and think hey.............  Lordy lordy lordy.

Lovedust............  how remiss...............  Gerbs is now on Licquorice Allsorts duty removing the non black from the all black spiral stems..........

Anyways

Ammends need  to be done and I am always first in line to say I timothied, cocked up made a mistake and always first to assume guilt and offer my place to those in more need.

Lovedust is now the third resident of cabin four.

I have vacated.....

Our stewards and baggage boys have sorted everyone's bunk up accordingly, we have departed...there isn't going back Gerbs!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:31 am

I will defend me Lady and Her cookies with my last breath.

::pntyswrd:: 

Back to top Go down

Irn Bru wrote:Just to let you all know that as mods we will be flying out business class while the rest of you are travelling in the 'cattle class'.

It's what we're used to and standards will not be compromised under any circumstances.

I'll be checking out the local native ladies before deciding if I need to call on the services of any of the travelling ladies so shape up or ship out.

I'll be wearing traditional highland dress as it's easier if I need a quickie to tide me over.

Lmfao !! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Irn Bru wrote:Just to let you all know that as mods we will be flying out business class while the rest of you are travelling in the 'cattle class'.

affraid affraid  I'm gonna tell OH I know why he likes wearing his kilt  bounce bounce bounce cheers 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:32 am

Ok..you all only have one chance here and ONE person only to throw out your cabin....

Make that choice........NOW!!!! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:33 am

Hi Irn

You can take the private Jet, I am going to be with Me Lady and get to share all her cookies.

No swaps Eddie

Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:33 am

Joy Division wrote:

Ffs..so I did Sass, thanks Smile

I have only seen Bee once but maybe we is not as hot here...
BA spare wiper blade, maybe one of the most needy people. Excellent....
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:34 am

Didge wrote:

Hi Irn

You can take the private Jet, I am going to be with Me Lady and get to share all her cookies.

No swaps Eddie

Laughing 

...sounds like Didge will be making a midnight trip to dip into the cookie jar  What a Face 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:34 am

Didge can kiss my arse  Razz 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:35 am

eddie wrote:

..perhaps a double trip for Didge? Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:35 am

I am not shacking up with bee!!!  Shocked 
All those italics running about and slicing me sideways!

Anyone fancy sharing their bunk with me?

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:37 am

eddie wrote:I am not shacking up with bee!!!  Shocked 

My thoughts exactly, we'll barricade the door lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:37 am

Please note...cabin 6 has been amended Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:38 am

eddie wrote:

lol
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:41 am

Sassy wrote:
eddie wrote:I am not shacking up with bee!!!  Shocked 

My thoughts exactly, we'll barricade the door lol

He ain't coming in!  Shocked 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:41 am

Joy Division wrote:Please note...cabin 6 has been amended Smile

pale  Me and Eds is complaining

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:44 am

Sassy wrote:
Joy Division wrote:Please note...cabin 6 has been amended Smile

pale   Me and Eds is complaining

..you can only offload Bee is someone else is willing to exchange another crew mate Sass!! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:45 am

Didge wrote:

Hi Irn

No swaps Eddie

Laughing 

Thanks for the offer Didge but I prefer the pampering that comes with business class service.

You and me lady will be a perfect match what with all these library books and the odd cookie you will be in heaven.

Laughing
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:47 am

Joy Division wrote:
Sassy wrote:

pale   Me and Eds is complaining

..you can only offload Bee is someone else is willing to exchange another crew mate Sass!! Laughing 

:asboredas: 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:48 am

eddie wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

I'll buy him a tent!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:50 am

Sassy wrote:
eddie wrote:

I'll buy him a tent!

A tent? On the fcuking aeroplane!!! Laughing 

LMFAO!!!

Or is it a boat we are going on? Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next