NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

peado gets laptop inc victims photos back..

Go down

peado gets laptop inc victims photos back.. Empty peado gets laptop inc victims photos back..

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:53 pm

because its against the law to delete them..

you can't make this crap up..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2602228/Police-set-hand-convicted-paedophile-swimwear-photos-young-girl-abused.html

Back to top Go down

peado gets laptop inc victims photos back.. Empty Re: peado gets laptop inc victims photos back..

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:03 pm

Thats sick the law is an ass

Back to top Go down

peado gets laptop inc victims photos back.. Empty Re: peado gets laptop inc victims photos back..

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:24 pm

VOD(original) wrote:Thats sick the law is an ass

it is just incredible that the law protects the criminal... Shocked 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:47 pm

It sounds like the police would love to delete the images but their hands are tied. The offender is set to stay behind bars for a few years; hopefully the legal loophole can be closed in the meantime.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:58 pm

..but God still forgives paedophiles doesn't he VOD?

That must mean all Christians do to?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:09 pm

Joy Division wrote:

why are you bringing my faith into it ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:12 pm

VOD(original) wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Hold on a second VOD...

You slate our laws...and  quite right when it comes to things like being too soft on paedophilia...

But your God is just as bad for forgiving such people, please don't try to act offended, it's a fair point..and that makes Christianity as bad as the law.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:16 pm

Joy Division wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:

Hold on a second VOD...

You slate our laws...and  quite right when it comes to things like being too soft on paedophilia...

But your God is just as bad for forgiving such people, please don't try to act offended, it's a fair point..and that makes Christianity as bad as the law.
i'm not getting the connection with my faith.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down