NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pensioner who was paralysed 11 years ago is claiming she can now walk again after experiencing a 'miracle' at a church in southern Italy.

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A pensioner who was paralysed 11 years ago is claiming she can now walk again after experiencing a 'miracle' at a church in southern Italy.  - Page 2 Empty A pensioner who was paralysed 11 years ago is claiming she can now walk again after experiencing a 'miracle' at a church in southern Italy.

Post by gerber Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

Michelina Comegna, 74, was struck by the 'miracle' during morning mass at a church in modern Pompei.
'I took communion and instantly felt a fire going from my feet up my legs and my whole body. At the same time, I was overcome by an intense scent of flowers', she said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2600750/Miracle-cures-paralyzed-woman-74-able-walk-time-11-years-praying-church-Italy.html#ixzz2yPftXLWd
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The power of Italian wine.

Make mine a magnum of Chianti  cheers cheers 
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

A pensioner who was paralysed 11 years ago is claiming she can now walk again after experiencing a 'miracle' at a church in southern Italy.  - Page 2 Empty Re: A pensioner who was paralysed 11 years ago is claiming she can now walk again after experiencing a 'miracle' at a church in southern Italy.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:56 pm

Joy Division wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:
You wouldn't doubt if you saw my dads hand . It was a miracle , even Jesus when he healed people in the bible it took an hour , my dad is a very sick man right now and i won't have him taken the piss out of . He probably doesn't have very long .

..nobody is taking the piss out of your Father VOD, that's never going to happen , but to be told this and that are God's miracles is patronising rubbish.
like i said if you saw the thing on his hand you wouldn't say that i know for sure . if you received a miracle healing you would defend it .

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

A pensioner who was paralysed 11 years ago is claiming she can now walk again after experiencing a 'miracle' at a church in southern Italy.  - Page 2 Empty Re: A pensioner who was paralysed 11 years ago is claiming she can now walk again after experiencing a 'miracle' at a church in southern Italy.

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:18 am

Yeah, it used to be thought that the tides were miracles. Actually, some still think they are: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wb3AFMe2OQY

We've learned why it rains, why people get cancer, how plants make food out of sunlight and water. We'll eventually understand how people can go into spontaneous remission, and then nobody will think it's a miracle.

And the God of the gaps will just keep shrinking until it winks out of existence.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2