NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robin Galloway radio wind ups...Mr.Mcglinchey...

Go down

Robin Galloway radio wind ups...Mr.Mcglinchey... Empty Robin Galloway radio wind ups...Mr.Mcglinchey...

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:24 pm

This lad a Robin used to be a newsreader on North Tonight, an Aberdeen based media news group...he turned his talents at winding up and then had a spell at Real Radio based in Glasgow...

How winds up many people, but my fave is the reaction to local-fall-for - it chap Mr.McGlinchey...

I might post more later , but this one is a belter..Thai Brides!!!

I'll do the NED alarm one later Smile

https://youtu.be/f9YoI7NeI6c

Back to top Go down

Robin Galloway radio wind ups...Mr.Mcglinchey... Empty Re: Robin Galloway radio wind ups...Mr.Mcglinchey...

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:27 pm

French timeshare!...

https://youtu.be/Orc9PV5EcQU

Back to top Go down

Robin Galloway radio wind ups...Mr.Mcglinchey... Empty Re: Robin Galloway radio wind ups...Mr.Mcglinchey...

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:28 pm

Mr.McGlinchey...trolley theft!

https://youtu.be/eo6JfKyxjZk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:29 pm

Mr.McGlinchey....NED alarm!!!!

https://youtu.be/WJg63k1dEfE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:24 pm

Come on guys, these are short clips and hilarious...the reaction by Mr.McGlinchey is marvelous every time!!

He believes the guy is trying to rent out a NED alarm to him,,,saying when a NED with a shellsuit is in the area , it will activate his the alarm!!

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:32 pm

Gerbs has a very very good friend that sounds just like him......... We meet most weeks in a pub........

Love it.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:22 am

gerber wrote:Gerbs has a very very good friend that sounds just like him.........  We meet most weeks in a pub........

Love it.

..nice one Gerbs...fancy that eh?!!

Who does he sound like though...Robin Galloway or Mr.McGlinchey? Laughing x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:39 am

I like this Mr Galloway!

Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:44 am

.....Same as they do against anyone that would dare to claim benefits, or to be sick through no choice of their own.

Christ on a fucking bike....The tables will be turned on them very soon!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:03 am

Catman wrote:I like this Mr Galloway!

Razz 

I'm not so keen on him tbh Phil, he seems really sleazy and a real 'know it all', smug bastard too.

That's not to say he doesn't stand up for some if the right things and people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:18 am

Shocked 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:22 am

What are three meals a day though?  Shocked Laughing Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down