NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EAT, SLEEP, BROCK LESNAR CONQUERS THE STREAK!

5 posters

NewsFix :: Sport :: Sport

Go down

EAT, SLEEP, BROCK LESNAR CONQUERS THE STREAK! Empty EAT, SLEEP, BROCK LESNAR CONQUERS THE STREAK!

Post by groomsy Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:01 am

Yes it is true the “Beast” was unleashed tonight at WrestleMania 30. He went into New Orleans and challenge the man who is 21-1. The Undertaker who is in many peoples eyes is the greatest of all time. Comparisons to Hulk Hogan, Steve Austin, he is truly in the same class as those greats. On a night where Rock, Austin and Hogan was in the same ring at the same time. From the night where the youth went over on the elder. Brock Lesnar came into WrestleMania, who came into New Orleans, who walked the ramp inside the Superdome or as Hulk Hogan says the silverdome.

Brock Lesnar conquered the impossible, he beat the streak, he beat the man, he beat the Undertaker. Lesnar maybe not the most popular choice, maybe criticized due to his status. Yes he is a part timer and yes he might not have been the right choice. However someone had to do it. If you asked people who would you want it to be, i guarantee you that the majority would not have said Lesnar. Anyone but Lesnar, right? The people were in shock, the ahh in the air could be felt through the TV screen. Nobody wanted it to end, but it did tonight.

http://dailyddt.com/2014/04/06/brock-lesnar-ends-streak-people-shock/
groomsy
groomsy
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

EAT, SLEEP, BROCK LESNAR CONQUERS THE STREAK! Empty Re: EAT, SLEEP, BROCK LESNAR CONQUERS THE STREAK!

Post by Eilzel Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:43 am

I used to love WWE; not followed it properly for years though, but I occasionally have Smackdown on on a Saturday morning and have seen the promos for Mania. I must admit I expected Lesnar to win but rather he hadn't. He screwed WWE over when I was into it so he's hardly deserving. Will find some highlights for the Rock, Hogan, Austin moment, must have been pretty cool Smile
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

EAT, SLEEP, BROCK LESNAR CONQUERS THE STREAK! Empty Re: EAT, SLEEP, BROCK LESNAR CONQUERS THE STREAK!

Post by groomsy Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:20 pm

Eilzel wrote:I used to love WWE; not followed it properly for years though, but I occasionally have Smackdown on on a Saturday morning and have seen the promos for Mania. I must admit I expected Lesnar to win but rather he hadn't. He screwed WWE over when I was into it so he's hardly deserving. Will find some highlights for the Rock, Hogan, Austin moment, must have been pretty cool Smile

i really didnt expect it, but i understand it, mark wanted it to end and brock is believable, he suffered a concussion so either he approved it or called an audible mid match knowing he was hurt. IMHO everyone hates Lesnar already might of hurt or even killed a new comers career.

i'll try and find the rock/austin/hogan segment, it was pretty cool i saw it on my tv, very cool, but i think hogan has alzheimers he was calling the SUPERDOME the SILVERDOME
groomsy
groomsy
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:45 am

I hate it.....do you have any idea how many times I stepped on WWE action figures in the middle of the night? How many hours I spent finding said figures and how much they cost? How many hours I had to sit through when it was on the telly?

I am still in therapy lol.

Ok I admit to a SLIGHT hubba hubba thing about John Cena
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:51 pm

groomsy wrote:
Eilzel wrote:I used to love WWE; not followed it properly for years though, but I occasionally have Smackdown on on a Saturday morning and have seen the promos for Mania. I must admit I expected Lesnar to win but rather he hadn't. He screwed WWE over when I was into it so he's hardly deserving. Will find some highlights for the Rock, Hogan, Austin moment, must have been pretty cool Smile

i really didnt expect it, but i understand it, mark wanted it to end and brock is believable, he suffered a concussion so either he approved it or called an audible mid match knowing he was hurt. IMHO everyone hates Lesnar already might of hurt or even killed a new comers career.

i'll try and find the rock/austin/hogan segment, it was pretty cool i saw it on my tv, very cool, but i think hogan has alzheimers he was calling the SUPERDOME the SILVERDOME

Yeah tbf the Hulkster been off key for years now haha  Neutral 

^Cass, Cena, the bane of old school wrestling fans- Orton is the man  Razz 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by groomsy Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:15 am

Eilzel wrote:

Yeah tbf the Hulkster been off key for years now haha  Neutral 

^Cass, Cena, the bane of old school wrestling fans- Orton is the man  Razz 

Cowboy Bob or Randal?

all i got is a picture cant find a video yet

EAT, SLEEP, BROCK LESNAR CONQUERS THE STREAK! RockAustinHogan
groomsy
groomsy
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:22 am

Can I see The Rock please?
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:34 am

I liked Lesnar back when he was an MMA fighter, but I think he demonstrated that technique trumps brawn in that competition.

Of course, there will always be Philistines like Veya, who think that just because a sport (like, I don't know, rugby union) requires toughness and the daredevil's willingness of an athlete to damage his brain, that makes it superior to a sport of nuance, intelligence and finesse like soccer  ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D::
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:51 pm

So very sad about the Ultimate Warrior....RIP Sad
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:56 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:I liked Lesnar back when he was an MMA fighter, but I think he demonstrated that technique trumps brawn in that competition.

Of course, there will always be Philistines like Veya, who think that just because a sport (like, I don't know, rugby union) requires toughness and the daredevil's willingness of an athlete to damage his brain, that makes it superior to a sport of nuance, intelligence and finesse like soccer  ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D::

I'm sure they don't have to much of a brain to damage  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes 

lolz
I used to follow wrestling, stone cold and Rock era But, I contest ALL BALL SPORTS should be played by women in lingerie.

Personalty I preferred K1 to UFC, K1 is more kick boxing focused and there was less of the rolling around on the floor. Plus being based out of Asia there were a lot more light super agile fighters.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down