NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sister of Stanford rape victim: Brock Turner tried to force himself on me too

Go down

Sister of Stanford rape victim: Brock Turner tried to force himself on me too Empty Sister of Stanford rape victim: Brock Turner tried to force himself on me too

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:49 am

According to testimony given in the trial of Stanford student Brock Turner, who was received a six-month sentence after being convicted of sexually assaulting an unconscious student following a frat party, Turner grabbed at the victim’s sister at the party too. The Los Angeles Times reports that the unnamed sister told the court that Turner grabbed her by the waist and “started making out on her cheek” unprompted at the party, forcing her to untangle herself and run to warn a friend. Later that January evening, Turner was caught sexually assaulting the unconscious victim behind a dumpster before attempting to flee, only to be tackled and held by two passing students. In her testimony before the court, the sister of the victim said she is haunted by what that happened that night after not warning her sister and telling her to leave the party with her.
“The face of the man who assaulted my sister is burned into my memory,” she told the court. “An entire part of my heart has been permanently broken.”

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/06/sister-of-stanford-rape-victim-brock-turner-tried-to-force-himself-on-me-too/

Back to top Go down

Sister of Stanford rape victim: Brock Turner tried to force himself on me too Empty Re: Sister of Stanford rape victim: Brock Turner tried to force himself on me too

Post by Cass Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:41 pm

I am surprised at how many people don't think that he hadn't tried something like this before.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down