NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chupacabra captured?

3 posters

Go down

Chupacabra captured? Empty Chupacabra captured?

Post by groomsy Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:38 am

RATCLIFFE, Texas –  A Texas couple claims they have captured the elusive “chupacabra,” a mythical creature that supposedly attacks livestock.
In Ratcliffe, a small town in Texas, residents are certain they have found the chupacabra.
And this time it’s alive. Chupacabra captured? Chupa
Ratcliffe Resident Jackie Stock said her husband caught the creature Sunday night.
“He called me to come and look, and I said ‘Bubba that looks like a baby chupacabra,’” Stock said.
With its hairless back, large claws, countless teeth and ferocious growl, many would say this animal fits the bill.
According to legend, chupacabras suck the blood of cows and goats. Although there’s never been real evidence the creature exists, sightings of chupacabras have been reported from Latin America to the southern U.S.
“I hunted coons for 20 years with dogs and I ain’t ever seen anything that looks like that right there,” Ratcliffe resident Arlen Parma said.
Parma said one of the biggest signs it’s not a raccoon is its growl.
“A coon doesn’t make that noise, or a possum. What makes that noise? I guess a chupacabra does,” Parma said.
Most people in the area are convinced this is the elusive chupacabra, but what do wildlife experts have to say?
“The animal in the cage as best I can tell from the view is some sort of a small canine,” Brent Ortego, Wildlife Diversity Biologist with Texas Parks and Wildlife, said.

http://myfox8.com/2014/04/03/texas-couple-claims-they-have-captured-a-chupacabra/
groomsy
groomsy
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Chupacabra captured? Empty Re: Chupacabra captured?

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:44 am

OK, the animal expert quoted in the video must not have observed this one very closely, because that thing picks up food with its front paws and eats it out of them, and canines don't do that.

I won't go so far as to say it's a chupacabra, but it's not a canine unless I have a lot to learn about canines.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:02 am

possibly a Quoll with mange... Moves like a marsupial

Chupacabra captured? Dasyurus_maculatus

OR even more likely a Coati, a South American Quoll

http://true-wildlife.blogspot.com.au/2011/02/coati.html

Chupacabra captured? Enemigos_coati
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:05 am

That animal looks a lot like it could be a coati with mange -- do they eat with their front paws, I wonder?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:15 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:That animal looks a lot like it could be a coati with mange -- do they eat with their front paws, I wonder?

I believe so, they are tree climbers, Same life description as Quolls and they definitely do

YEP

Chupacabra captured? P1675898774-4
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:24 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:That animal looks a lot like it could be a coati with mange -- do they eat with their front paws, I wonder?

I believe so, they are tree climbers, Same life description as Quolls and they definitely do

YEP

Chupacabra captured? P1675898774-4

Nice work! Got to be it.

Looks way too friendly, too -- let's let chupacabra be a monster even if he's not real  Smile 

Chupacabra captured? Chupacabra
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by groomsy Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:31 am

i've heard of many that have captured him, they all look different
groomsy
groomsy
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down