NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is equality too much to ask ?

+9
Cass
groomsy
harvesmom
veya_victaous
Raggamuffin
eddie
SEXY MAMA
Fluffyx
Ben Reilly
13 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Is equality too much to ask ? - Page 2 Empty Is equality too much to ask ?

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

I have noticed that whenever i write Muslim or Islam (i used lower case) the forum is set to override this and make them capital letters , however when i write christian in lower case it stays in lower case .

In the interest of equality you would have thought either Islam or Muslim would appear in lower case or christian should always appear with a capital C

Back to top Go down

Is equality too much to ask ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is equality too much to ask ?

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:40 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Godisgoodallthetime wrote:

they don't hate religion they think Islam is good, which is odd for the gays when you consider what Islam does to gays but thats their funeral, literally...

it is just anti Christian but I think that is because really they want to be Christians but daren't take the chance to try and believe, like closet Christians really...

I don't like Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, voodoo or anything else like that. I don't even respect The Serpent or whatever the hell it is that Veya talks about here.

I just don't like to see one group singled out as though it's worse than the rest, when the facts say otherwise.

isslam is its own worse enemy, it constantly leaves itself open to bad press because it's followers blow up people and spread hate...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:45 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

I don't like Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, voodoo or anything else like that. I don't even respect The Serpent or whatever the hell it is that Veya talks about here.

I just don't like to see one group singled out as though it's worse than the rest, when the facts say otherwise.

isslam is its own worse enemy, it constantly leaves itself open to bad press because it's  followers blow up people and spread hate...

How many do that Favva?..

All Muslims?..most Muslims?..half?...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:48 pm

Joy Division wrote:

isslam is its own worse enemy, it constantly leaves itself open to bad press because it's  followers blow up people and spread hate...

well you see the problem that isslam has, in my opinion, if you are following the k.oran you are a Muslim and it is full of hateful remarks and calls to kill, injure and behead, gays, non Muslims etc, so arguably those who do not do such things are not following the k.oran and therefore are arguably not Muslims at all..

so that said you cold say all Muslims kill, mame, blow up things as they are thee ones following what their word teaches..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:52 pm

JD you do ask the most stupid questions lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:59 pm

catholic
christian
hindu
Muslim
jew
atheist

See what you mean!

Last edited by Tesstacious on Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:00 pm

Joy Division wrote:

well you see the problem that isslam has, in my opinion, if you are following the k.oran you are a Muslim and it is full of hateful remarks and calls to kill, injure and behead, gays, non Muslims etc, so arguably those who do not do such things are not following the k.oran and therefore are arguably not Muslims at all..

so that said you cold say all Muslims kill, mame, blow  up things as they are thee ones following what their word teaches..

Is that what you believe their Quran teaches Favva?..

I was sucked in a bit by that before, but it's just lies, insecurity and scaremongering..

The problem lies with one religious group thinking they are superior to the other ...

This is why religion is just more bother than it's worth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:04 pm

VOD(original) wrote:JD you do ask the most stupid questions lol

Why is that VOD?, Favva has claimed that Muslims follow the same teachings and just go around blowing people up etc...

Surely if this is the case, you must have a number for the amount ?,or a percentage,

But you don't do you?...

Unless you would like to claim every Muslim does this?

Remember VOD, Christians are pretty fucking far from perfect, they killed and tortured many Jews,must like others did,..

And do you think the Christians who have committed acts of terrorism against Muslims are any better?..or justified in doing so..and if so..why?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:34 pm

grace NT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:35 pm

Joy Division wrote:

so that said you cold say all Muslims kill, mame, blow  up things as they are thee ones following what their word teaches..

Is that what you believe their Quran teaches Favva?..

I was sucked in a bit by that before, but it's just lies, insecurity and scaremongering..

The problem lies with one religious group thinking they are superior to the other ...

This is why religion is just more bother than it's worth.

you can read it for yourself, its threats, warmongering, hate rhetoric is readily available and of course Britain has had its share of hate "clerics"... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:11 pm

Not half as much as in the Bible. And that's fact.

Back to top Go down

Post by groomsy Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:49 pm

lol priceless
groomsy
groomsy
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:58 pm

Jedi

Nope I'm good
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:22 pm

Cass wrote:Jedi

Nope I'm good

cheers 

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:32 pm

Sassy wrote:Not half as much as in the Bible.   And that's fact.

Strange we don't have Jihads us Christians Never felt the need once to crash aircraft into buildings. Don' feel the need to create laws to subjugate women or stop them getting educated.

The Bible may indeed talk about wars but we don't still live in the 14th century like many Muslims of today.

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:48 am

Nems wrote:
Cass wrote:Jedi

Nope I'm good

cheers 

Wonderful it is.....we get the force AND lightsabers....AND Ewan......what's not to like?
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:22 am

Alright said Fred wrote:
Sassy wrote:Not half as much as in the Bible.   And that's fact.

Strange we don't have Jihads us Christians Never felt the need once to crash aircraft into buildings. Don' feel the need to create laws to subjugate women or stop them getting educated.

The Bible may indeed talk about wars but we don't still live in the 14th century like many Muslims of today.

Sure about that?

Is equality too much to ask ? - Page 2 0222-joe-stack-irs-attack.jpg_full_600

Is equality too much to ask ? - Page 2 AustinBuildingAerialAlbertoMartinez

Is equality too much to ask ? - Page 2 AustinBuildingfireKVUE-TV(1)

Piloted by a Christian.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:56 am

I just posted this in another thread but I think it will be useful here as well, to get the full grasp of what happened:

Just to summarize the whole stupid story -- BigAndy had a habit of lower-casing the words "Muslim" and "Islam" in his headlines. Others did it occasionally, but nobody posts "Muslims are bad" stories like BA does. For months I just fixed the ones I saw without comment, even though it made for very weird-looking headlines like you can see at these links to stories that I missed:

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t1223-Muslims-guilty-of-terrorist-atrocity-in-woolwich

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t2276-seemingly-good-Muslims-are-actually-terrorist-killers

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t1965-you-ve-messed-with-the-wrong-Muslims

... in which BA made sure to capitalize the first letter of every word besides Muslims, even if Muslims was the first word of the sentence.

Finally I got sick of following BA around with a broom and decided to set the site to automatically capitalize Islam, Muslim, etc. ... and cue the right-wing shit fit once they figured out what I'd done!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:12 am

The problem i can see Ben is that you have made theis forum an anti-Christian and pro-Muslim forum which has now caused animosity , if you want peace then make it fair for all , your dictating to us what we can and cannot express .

Personally i think all names should be capital and not just Muslim Islam , also christianity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:30 am

VOD(original) wrote:The problem i can see Ben is that you have made theis forum an anti-Christian and pro-Muslim forum which has now caused animosity , if you want peace then make it fair for all , your dictating to us what we can and cannot express .

Personally i think all names should be capital and not just Muslim Islam , also christianity

What is pro-Muslim about this forum in any way? Have you done a search on here for the word? Almost every story reported here about Muslims portrays them negatively.

But you know what, I will go ahead and force-cap Christian, Christianity and Jesus to show my good will. Be done in a second.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:32 am

There, it's done. The point has always been that we never had a problem with anybody deliberately lower-casing Christian in order to demean it; we did have that problem with Muslim, so that's why I made the change for Muslim and not for Christian.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:44 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:The problem i can see Ben is that you have made theis forum an anti-Christian and pro-Muslim forum which has now caused animosity , if you want peace then make it fair for all , your dictating to us what we can and cannot express .

Personally i think all names should be capital and not just Muslim Islam , also Christianity

What is pro-Muslim about this forum in any way? Have you done a search on here for the word? Almost every story reported here about Muslims portrays them negatively.

But you know what, I will go ahead and force-cap Christian, Christianity and Jesus to show my good will. Be done in a second.
thank you , and can i also point out Ben that all the threads posted on here portrays christians negatively . I'm not petty when it comes to giving credit where it is due such as the food bank opened by mulsims i posted on it that it was a good thing. I know if it were christians doing the same there would be negative comments because of the anit-Christian attitude on here .

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:53 pm

VOD(original) wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Personally i think all names should be capital and not just Muslim Islam , also Christianity

thank you , and can i also point out Ben that all the threads posted on here portrays christians negatively . I'm not petty when it comes to giving credit where it is due such as the food bank opened by mulsims i posted on it that it was a good thing. I know if it were christians doing the same there would be negative comments because of the anit-Christian attitude on here .

Not by me -- I've worked with Christian food banks, I've donated to Christian food banks, I've written freelance articles for local publications about Christian food banks and how they're helping people.

For me, I don't care why people help each other, I think it deserves recognition when they do it.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:22 pm

VOD(original) wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

The SINGLE biggest contributor portraying Christians in a bad light here is GIG to be fair  lol! 

Homophobic
Islamophobic
Xenophobic
Ignorant to science

Nobody forces your husband to portray Christianity this way  Sad Smile 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:43 pm

Eilzel wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:

The SINGLE biggest contributor portraying Christians in a bad light here is GIG to be fair  lol! 

Homophobic
Islamophobic
Xenophobic
Ignorant to science

aww don't you just love it when someone needs pretend words, phobic this, phobic that......lol.... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:46 pm

Eilzel wrote:

Homophobic
Islamophobic
Xenophobic
Ignorant to science

aww don't you just love it when someone needs pretend words, phobic this, phobic that......lol.... Smile 

See your 'sweet' ickle wife is doing so much and then you parade around shitting on everything  Laughing 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:48 pm

Eilzel wrote:

See your 'sweet' ickle wife is doing so much and then you parade around shitting on everything  Laughing 

lol...you are a funny little man.... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:50 pm

Eilzel wrote:

I fucking know it  jocolor 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:52 pm

Eilzel wrote:

yep i think several men know about your little part..lol... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:53 pm

Eilzel wrote:

You reckon? Perhaps you have had met these men too? Though I wouldn't be talking of such matters with The Mrs lurking  Wink 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by David Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:57 pm

Eilzel wrote:

You reckon? Perhaps you have had met these men too? Though I wouldn't be talking of such matters with The Mrs lurking  Wink 

Well it has always been rumoured that HF was a GAW lol king 
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:58 pm

David wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Well he seems to know about my part from other men; I can't think of any other explanation  Embarassed 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by David Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:02 pm

Eilzel wrote:
David wrote:

Well he seems to know about my part from other men; I can't think of any other explanation  Embarassed 

Other M E N (Plural!) lol double  Embarassed 
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:07 pm

Eilzel wrote:
David wrote:

slapper....

Back to top Go down

Post by David Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:08 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

slapper....

Weyhey!!  Laughing Laughing 
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:15 pm

David wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:
slapper....

Weyhey!!  Laughing Laughing 

Men  Rolling Eyes always gotta be talking about their trunks  elephant 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:16 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

slapper....

Haha, I'm just repeating his words  Razz 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:20 pm

Eilzel wrote:

i thought everyone knew the thai boys like little men... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:22 pm

Eilzel wrote:

Ah you're going back down that road- scum of the Earth you aren't you  Rolling Eyes 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:26 pm

Eilzel wrote:

Ah you're going back down that road- scum of the Earth you aren't you  Rolling Eyes 

wow you sound ashamed...that's a surprise ... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:26 pm

Eilzel wrote:

you foul piece of excrement...didnt take long for you to revert to type did it...Your sort of scum wont be saved by anything.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:28 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:

you foul piece of excrement...didnt take long for you to revert to type did it...Your sort of scum wont be saved by anything.......

oh so your the thai boy...lol..... Smile 

it's funny to see how many can give the big mouth but don't like it when they get some back... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by David Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:32 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:

it's funny to see how many can give the big mouth but don't like it when they get some back... Smile 

You still dancing around POLES?  ::d&f:: 
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:33 pm

I'm going to slap you all in a minute  ::d&f::

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:34 pm

David wrote:

you still sitting on them..... lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:37 pm

David wrote:

Matthew 5:43-44
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:38 pm

Eilzel wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:

Homophobic
Islamophobic
Xenophobic
Ignorant to science

I think you are as bad as him lez , i actually think you all enjoy the banter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:40 pm

VOD(original) wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Homophobic
Islamophobic
Xenophobic
Ignorant to science

Do you? I only respond to constant jibes and you know it; you know it because last time I tried being nice it was responded to with the usual crap- remember I did tell you so  Rolling Eyes 

I don't mind banter though you are right; but insinuations of paedphilia are disgusting and just show what a low life creep he is.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:40 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Matthew 5:43-44

excellent scripture, love that...not sure david knows the bible though...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:42 pm

Eilzel wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:

Do you? I only respond to constant jibes and you know it; you know it because last time I tried being nice it was responded to with the usual crap- remember I did tell you so  Rolling Eyes 

I don't mind banter though you are right; but insinuations of paedphilia are disgusting and just show what a low life creep he is.

touch about his little thai boy isn't he... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by David Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:42 pm

David wrote:

Well the Pole is not polishing you anymore hahaha
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next