NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is equality too much to ask ?

+9
Cass
groomsy
harvesmom
veya_victaous
Raggamuffin
eddie
SEXY MAMA
Fluffyx
Ben Reilly
13 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Is equality too much to ask ? - Page 4 Empty Is equality too much to ask ?

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

I have noticed that whenever i write Muslim or Islam (i used lower case) the forum is set to override this and make them capital letters , however when i write christian in lower case it stays in lower case .

In the interest of equality you would have thought either Islam or Muslim would appear in lower case or christian should always appear with a capital C

Back to top Go down

Is equality too much to ask ? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is equality too much to ask ?

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:00 pm

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:

well...if thats what you think we do...why should I spoil your illusions.....

mock the bible...nah...pointless mocking a book....I mock its significantly brain dead and hypocritical followers...like YOU.

lol says the brain dead fool who prances around in a dress and asks mother earth to bring forth her bounty...lol...loving the hypocrisy... Smile 

Says the hypocrite who puts up a pic of an athlete and model and pretends its a picture of himself, because his ugliness must shine through his real face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:02 pm

Sassy wrote:

oh so your the thai boy...lol..... Smile 

it's funny to see how many can give the big mouth but don't like it when they get some back... Smile 

You know GIG, I excepted you apology, which looks like it was pretty stupid of me, because now you are showing exactly the same behaviour.   So I guess it was a case of the confession box and back out doing the same thing.   Shows me your apology meant nothing.  

do you mean you accepted my apology?

that apology was meant, since then i have said nothing against you,if people debate civilly, i will gladly do the same back,  if people decide to throw crap at my wife and i they better expect some back...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:04 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:

well...if thats what you think we do...why should I spoil your illusions.....

mock the bible...nah...pointless mocking a book....I mock its significantly brain dead and hypocritical followers...like YOU.

lol says the brain dead fool who prances around in a dress and asks mother earth to bring forth her bounty...lol...loving the hypocrisy... Smile 

dont ya just love the way the insect shows his utter ignorance of how things are...mother earth???...oh erm...thats that other lot, you know,,,the gaians ....over there>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:06 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:

dont ya just love the way the insect shows his utter ignorance of how things are...mother earth???...oh erm...thats that other lot, you know,,,the gaians ....over there>>>>>>>>>>>>>

yes i have seen you try to talk about the bible, it is pitiful too see... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:14 pm

Sassy wrote:

You know GIG, I excepted you apology, which looks like it was pretty stupid of me, because now you are showing exactly the same behaviour.   So I guess it was a case of the confession box and back out doing the same thing.   Shows me your apology meant nothing.  

that apology was meant, since then i have said nothing against you,if people debate civilly, i will gladly do the same back,  if people decide to throw crap at my wife and i they better expect some back...

Yes, that is what I meant. But now you are doing the same thing to other people and using the same excuse. Which tells me it wasn't really meant because the same mind set is there and the same behaviour.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:16 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:

yes i have seen you try to talk about the bible, it is pitiful too see... Smile 

well at least i can talk from a clear headed point of view...not your narrow minded, bigoted and interpreted(and thats the biggest laugh of all...you have to "interpret" it. :\\:[: lol! ) load of bumph....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:17 pm

Sassy wrote:

Yes, that is what I meant.   But now you are doing the same thing to other people and using the same excuse.   Which tells me it wasn't really meant because the same mind set is there and the same behaviour.

sassy, sassy...you should realise that gigs apologies are like his gods' "love"...conditional.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:21 pm

Sassy wrote:

Yes, that is what I meant.   But now you are doing the same thing to other people and using the same excuse.   Which tells me it wasn't really meant because the same mind set is there and the same behaviour.

I'm afraid people solicit the response they require...you like many others only see the response, you casually over look the insults thrown our way..

My lovely wife started a thread with the intention of forgetting the past as we have tried to do, this includes apologies, which we have stuck with, the first reply from an idiot is to call me..

then they sit back and think we will sit there and have a civil chat, well they are sadly mistaken...

if they want to debate without insult marvelous, love too, if they want to throw insults and get personal, marvelous, i can do that too..

so please do not give me that oh its them two at it again that is very boring...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:24 pm

Sassy wrote:

I'm afraid people solicit the response they require...you like many others only see the response, you casually over look the insults thrown our way..

My lovely wife started a thread with the intention of forgetting the past as we have tried to do, this includes apologies, which we have stuck with, the first reply from an idiot is to call me..

then they sit back and think we will sit there and have a civil chat, well they are sadly mistaken...

if they want to debate without insult marvelous, love too, if they want to throw insults and get personal, marvelous, i can do that too..

so please do not give me that oh its them two at it again that is very boring...

so are you......mr circular argument....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:27 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:

no thats didge..

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:29 pm

What a lying swine you are...

Because your wife sent me a om i was trying to be civil with you.
I clearly asked you a question

Just because you didnt like it you swore at me.

So stop the victim act when we all know you are a bully!

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:35 pm

Sassy wrote:

Nobody mentioned to against one.   You know what, it's pointless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:38 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:

no thats didge..

you are probably correct...you are more mr spherical argument....you talk a load of balls.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:40 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:

no thats didge..

you are probably correct...you are more mr spherical argument....you talk a load of balls.....

you are determined to argue.... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:43 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:What a lying swine you are...

Because your wife sent me a om i was trying to be civil with you.
I clearly asked you a question

Just because you didnt like it you swore at me.

So stop the victim act when we all know you are a bully!

yeah if you say so.... Smile 

be civil to vod if you can, i don't want you to be civil to me, actually after this post i would rather you do not speak to me at all, ever... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:23 am

victorisnotamused wrote:

no thats didge..

why do you and others consider it arguing when my husband and even me just defend what we believe ?

debate doesn't always mean there is a winner in fact , its different views and that isn't arguing .

I know you have a grudge against both of us from old sky and ado but we have both tried to be civilized to those who hold a grudge still and still they don't want to move on , why ? 

forgive and forget is the best option and before anyone says we said this and we said that , everyone was throwing personal insults back and forth , some were nasty some were just plain stupid , for goodness sake forget it and move on everyone .

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:25 am

VOD(original) wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:

why do you and others consider it arguing when my husband and even me just defend what we believe ?

debate doesn't always mean there is a winner in fact , its different views and that isn't arguing .

I know you have a grudge against both of us from old sky and ado but we have both tried to be civilized to those who hold a grudge still and still they don't want to move on , why ? 

forgive and forget is the best option and before anyone says we said this and we said that , everyone was throwing personal insults back and forth , some were nasty some were just plain stupid , for goodness sake forget it and move on everyone .

No. You have tried. GIG has not.

You asked me to be civil with your husband. Did I initially respect your wish and attempt to do so, yes or no?
Did your husband return the niceties by being a prick with me, yes or no?
Did I say I told you so? (Yes I did).

So stop talking crap and defending the indefensible Dibs, everyone can see through it.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:39 am

Eilzel wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:

You asked me to be civil with your husband. Did I initially respect your wish and attempt to do so, yes or no?

So stop talking crap and defending the indefensible Dibs, everyone can see through it.
Lez, you have just been rude to me when i haven't said anything to you ,why ?
when i started the thread about moving on your first comment was to call my husband a prick , do you think that was being civil ? 
did you actually think that was not going to get a response ?
did you actually write it to get a response ?
You seem to have played the victim for for so long your actually starting to believe it

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:54 am

VOD(original) wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

when i started the thread about moving on your first comment was to call my husband a prick , do you think that was being civil ? 
You seem to have played the victim for for so long your actually starting to believe it

I don't believe I am a victim at all Dibs. But you are being deliberately ignorant to your husband's obscenities. The only person who writes for a response is GIG, and to be fair to him he gets one  Cool 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:10 am

Eilzel wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:

I don't believe I am a victim at all Dibs. But you are being deliberately ignorant to your husband's obscenities. The only person who writes for a response is GIG, and to be fair to him he gets one  Cool 
Im not being ignorant i know he says things but how about the obscenities David posted about polish dancers ? why should that be okay and should we just sit here and let you and anyone else take the piss , i don't think so . I have always said this and i will stick to it, if anyone wants to take the piss out of us then you should expect it back after all when someone throws an insult the only reaction they expect back is another insult thats why it starts .
When we first joined her we didn't hide the fact we were husband and wife i wrote Ben a pm before joining and told we were husband and wife and that there is a history a bad history , my husband put up with plenty of insults and goading from various members and it was just a matter of time before the patience run out .
Expect insults back if you throw them at us. 
Or we can just get along

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:20 am

VOD(original) wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Im not being ignorant i know he says things but how about the obscenities David posted about polish dancers ? why should that be okay and should we just sit here and let you and anyone else take the piss , i don't think so . I have always said this and i will stick to it, if anyone wants to take the piss out of us then you should expect it back after all when someone throws an insult the only reaction they expect back is another insult thats why it starts .
When we first joined her we didn't hide the fact we were husband and wife i wrote Ben a pm before joining and told we were husband and wife and that there is a history a bad history , my husband put up with plenty of insults and goading from various members and it was just a matter of time before the patience run out .
Or we can just get along

But how long for? You are taking the piss if you are trying to portray the two of you as victims. You have both frequently disrupted forums hence your banning even from Dean's RW den of bigotry!
Ok though, I'm going to give one more chance- but I will recall this post when things collapse with either of you again. Which they will make no mistake.
I will be civil from now- with both of you- until normality resumes  :::grouch:: 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:31 am

[size=13.142857551574707]Lez we are victims in many cases , but we also admit to saying some stuff back in retaliation , that's normal i think people only have so much patience .[/size]

[size=13.142857551574707]admin didn't like us so we could never expect fairness [/size]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:34 am

Eilzel wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:
Or we can just get along

But how long for? You are taking the piss if you are trying to portray the two of you as victims. You have both frequently disrupted forums hence your banning even from Dean's RW den of bigotry!
Ok though, I'm going to give one more chance- but I will recall this post when things collapse with either of you again. Which they will make no mistake.
I will be civil from now- with both of you- until normality resumes  :::grouch:: 

we were banned because of heterophobia and Christianophobia....

the bigots threw us out, it seems acceptance only works one way .. Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:35 am

Eilzel wrote:

Dean is RW; and far from willing the ban easily. You are wrong about him. But will you accept civilities?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:47 am

Eilzel wrote:

Dean is RW; and far from willing the ban easily. You are wrong about him. But will you accept civilities?

dean bent to the will of the heterophobes and christianophobes it is that simple, because they cannot get the better of someone in debate they sought to cry and complain and threaten until he banned us...

very sad way to go on..

I always accept civilities, it is all I want both towards myself but more so my wife ..

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:44 am

David wrote:
Well the Pole is not polishing you anymore hahaha

who would want a pole that's covered in your shite.... Smile 
Pole as in nationality you dimwit.  Laughing Laughing 
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:47 am

GAWD the VOD Squad are getting bored. It is boring they always do that  Sleep 
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:51 am

""deans right wing den of bigotry" your at it again elizal, lumping every one in to the same mind set.G ive it a rest for fcuk sake.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:00 pm

David wrote:GAWD the VOD Squad are getting bored.  It is boring they always do that  Sleep 
we have moved on David , hope you like the idea of being civilized to each other Lez has agreed also

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:01 pm

Shut up nicko, according to GIG flap is full of heterophobes and Chrisaphobes- or did you miss that- AGAIN, stop bitching on for pity sake, you only seem to post here to moan.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:03 pm

VOD(original) wrote:
David wrote:GAWD the VOD Squad are getting bored.  It is boring they always do that  Sleep 
we have moved on David , hope you like the idea of being civilized to each other Lez has agreed also
Oh have you now. That is all good then Cool 
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:10 pm

elizel,WELL STOP GOING ON ABOUT R'W BEING ALL THE SAME,your like a stuck record.

are all gay men the same? or are there some who think for them selves<
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:15 pm

David wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:
Oh have you now.  That is all good then Cool 
David yes it is good , i had actually moved on before i joined this forum i am sick of bickering life is too good to waste on bickering .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4