NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christian Priest has warned parents that Legos are a tool of Satan and can “destroy” children’s soul

+4
groomsy
Lone Wolf
Ben Reilly
veya_victaous
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Christian Priest has warned parents that Legos are a tool of Satan and can “destroy” children’s soul - Page 2 Empty Christian Priest has warned parents that Legos are a tool of Satan and can “destroy” children’s soul

Post by veya_victaous Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:20 am

First topic message reminder :

A PRIEST has warned parents that a new range of monster and zombie Legos are a tool of Satan and can “destroy” children’s souls.

Polish priest Slawomir Kostrzewa says Lego has moved to the dark side with their Monster Fighters and Zombie figures, which he slammed as being “about darkness and the world of death”.

“Friendly fellows have been replaced by dark monsters, “ he said, reports The Telegraph UK.

“These toys can have a negative effect on children. They can destroy their souls and lead them to the dark side.”

The Lego Monster range includes Lord Vampyre, a Dracula-type character who fights other Lego characters as he battles to “cloak the world in darkness”.

Father Kostrzewa pointed to New Zealand research that showed Lego facial expressions have become angrier and are increasingly based on conflict, and that this could affect children’s development.

“Facial expressions maybe lead to confusion between good and evil,” he said.

“It appears the good suffer in battle and the ‘villains’ have a face showing satisfaction with their evil deeds.”

The priest has in the past also accused Hello Kitty and My Little Pony as being forces for evil, calling My Little Pony a “carrier of death”.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/parenting/priest-warns-the-lego-monster-and-zombie-figurines-are-tools-of-the-devil/story-fnet085v-1226871685540
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Christian Priest has warned parents that Legos are a tool of Satan and can “destroy” children’s soul - Page 2 Empty Re: Christian Priest has warned parents that Legos are a tool of Satan and can “destroy” children’s soul

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:24 pm

VOD(original) wrote:
Godisgoodallthetime wrote:i think jd has been on the bottle again..
or its that cigarette in his mouth causing him nicotine poisoning .

it could be...lol

Back to top Go down

Christian Priest has warned parents that Legos are a tool of Satan and can “destroy” children’s soul - Page 2 Empty Re: Christian Priest has warned parents that Legos are a tool of Satan and can “destroy” children’s soul

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:26 pm

VOD(original) wrote:
Godisgoodallthetime wrote:i think jd has been on the bottle again..

ffs VOD, you won't be happy till I choke on the fcuker eh!! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:28 pm

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:

it could be...lol

Favva, when did you first become a holy man?, same for Dibs?..was one of you before the other or at same time ?..

It's Arite, it's not a trick question ffs Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:33 pm

VOD(original) wrote:can't be bothered with you stardesk i am bored of going over the same thing if you want to declare yourself winner then go ahead but i know what what i believe and nobody will change that . 

You have had an experience of the afterlife if that hasn't changed you then you have no hope .

peace to you

amen just the same old same old... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:37 pm

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:can't be bothered with you stardesk i am bored of going over the same thing if you want to declare yourself winner then go ahead but i know what what i believe and nobody will change that . 

You have had an experience of the afterlife if that hasn't changed you then you have no hope .

peace to you

amen just the same old same old... Smile 

I think YOU in particular with Stars would make some good debate on Christianity and other religions Favva Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by stardesk Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:50 pm

JD, I've tried an honest open debate, but very often it ends with my opponents side-tracking and not carrying the discussion further on with logical answers.

I can well understand them adhering to their holy books, as I do with evolution etc, but surely both sides of the divide can exchange viewpoints and learn something from each other, after all, isn't that what some debates are for?
stardesk
stardesk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:07 am

stardesk wrote:JD, I've tried an honest open debate, but very often it ends with my opponents side-tracking and not carrying the discussion further on with logical answers.

I can well understand them adhering to their holy books, as I do with evolution etc, but surely both sides of the divide can exchange viewpoints and learn something from each other, after all, isn't that what some debates are for?

I hate it when people do that. I find all the time here that I ask a question to someone I'm debating that I really want the answer to, only to see them side-step it or abandon the thread.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by stardesk Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:35 pm

Hi Ben, that's happened to me many times. I love a debate and confess that I, and others, can learn by an open, honest discussion. Ok, sometimes someone will get annoyed and frustrated, but that isn't licence to be outride rude and crude. But, sadly, that's the way it is.
--------------------------
Back to the topic. Should we then class as evil all modern technology? Just about everything can be used for both positive and negative purposes. Surely it's up to the parents to monitor their children's behaviour and attitudes when playing.
stardesk
stardesk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2