NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christian Priest has warned parents that Legos are a tool of Satan and can “destroy” children’s soul

+4
groomsy
Lone Wolf
Ben Reilly
veya_victaous
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Christian Priest has warned parents that Legos are a tool of Satan and can “destroy” children’s soul Empty Christian Priest has warned parents that Legos are a tool of Satan and can “destroy” children’s soul

Post by veya_victaous Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:20 am

A PRIEST has warned parents that a new range of monster and zombie Legos are a tool of Satan and can “destroy” children’s souls.

Polish priest Slawomir Kostrzewa says Lego has moved to the dark side with their Monster Fighters and Zombie figures, which he slammed as being “about darkness and the world of death”.

“Friendly fellows have been replaced by dark monsters, “ he said, reports The Telegraph UK.

“These toys can have a negative effect on children. They can destroy their souls and lead them to the dark side.”

The Lego Monster range includes Lord Vampyre, a Dracula-type character who fights other Lego characters as he battles to “cloak the world in darkness”.

Father Kostrzewa pointed to New Zealand research that showed Lego facial expressions have become angrier and are increasingly based on conflict, and that this could affect children’s development.

“Facial expressions maybe lead to confusion between good and evil,” he said.

“It appears the good suffer in battle and the ‘villains’ have a face showing satisfaction with their evil deeds.”

The priest has in the past also accused Hello Kitty and My Little Pony as being forces for evil, calling My Little Pony a “carrier of death”.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/parenting/priest-warns-the-lego-monster-and-zombie-figurines-are-tools-of-the-devil/story-fnet085v-1226871685540
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Christian Priest has warned parents that Legos are a tool of Satan and can “destroy” children’s soul Empty Re: Christian Priest has warned parents that Legos are a tool of Satan and can “destroy” children’s soul

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:37 am

Response 1: Wow, it's nice to see somebody brave enough to tackle the big issues.

Response 2: This guy probably wonders why church attendance is on the decline.

Response 3: I partially agree about My Little Pony:

Christian Priest has warned parents that Legos are a tool of Satan and can “destroy” children’s soul Bronies
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Christian Priest has warned parents that Legos are a tool of Satan and can “destroy” children’s soul Empty Re: Christian Priest has warned parents that Legos are a tool of Satan and can “destroy” children’s soul

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:56 am

veya_victaous wrote:
A PRIEST has warned parents that a new range of monster and zombie Legos are a tool of Satan and can “destroy” children’s souls.

Polish priest Slawomir Kostrzewa says Lego has moved to the dark side with their Monster Fighters and Zombie figures, which he slammed as being “about darkness and the world of death”.

“Friendly fellows have been replaced by dark monsters, “ he said, reports The Telegraph UK.

“These toys can have a negative effect on children. They can destroy their souls and lead them to the dark side.”

The Lego Monster range includes Lord Vampyre, a Dracula-type character who fights other Lego characters as he battles to “cloak the world in darkness”.

Father Kostrzewa pointed to New Zealand research that showed Lego facial expressions have become angrier and are increasingly based on conflict, and that this could affect children’s development.

“Facial expressions maybe lead to confusion between good and evil,” he said.

“It appears the good suffer in battle and the ‘villains’ have a face showing satisfaction with their evil deeds.”

The priest has in the past also accused Hello Kitty and My Little Pony as being forces for evil, calling My Little Pony a “carrier of death”.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/parenting/priest-warns-the-lego-monster-and-zombie-figurines-are-tools-of-the-devil/story-fnet085v-1226871685540

The whole press release is a work of comedic brilliance. I think the "My Little Pony" allusion is just the cherry on top of the cake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:25 am

I think most things these days have tended towards the so called undead and the monsters that come with it and I do think it is like a preparation of what will be seen in the end times...
I love how misleading the headline is though..lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:48 am

no matter what anyone says parents don't see the danger and do what they want  in the end, the best thing for Christians to do is just  follow their own faith and let the blind lead their own lives .

They will see  when its too late .

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:50 am

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:I think most things these days have tended towards the so called undead and the monsters that come with it and I do think it is like a preparation of what will be seen in the end times...
I love how misleading the headline is though..lol

The title is a bare statement of the facts of the story -- you are without a doubt wrong on that count. And as for the rest of your comment -- do you know what "fiction" means? Do you recognize that people make up things for stories just to entertain themselves, and that's all there is to it?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:52 am

VOD(original) wrote:no matter what anyone says parents don't see the danger and do what they want  in the end, the best thing for Christians to do is just  follow their own faith and let the blind lead their own lives .

And how are you in any way an authority on what parents see as dangerous and what they don't see as dangerous? Did you conduct a poll?

Do you understand the difference between fact and fiction? Because most people realize that horror movies aren't real, you know.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:06 am

VOD(original) wrote:Muslims Islam

May I offer some friendly advice? Please, do not fuck with me. I am totally 100 percent out of patience for the like of numb-fucks like yourself.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by groomsy Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:15 am

only if you step on them
groomsy
groomsy
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:32 am

groomsy wrote:only if you step on them

:-:cawg:-: :-:cawg:-: :-:cawg:-: 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:06 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:

You're not suggesting that this chap is representative of all priests are you? I mean - you don't like generalising do you?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:20 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

You're not suggesting that this chap is representative of all priests are you? I mean - you don't like generalising do you?

No, I've met several really good priests; one was kind enough to help me write my dad's eulogy. But guys like this better look in the mirror before complaining about why churches are emptier these days.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:26 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No, I've met several really good priests; one was kind enough to help me write my dad's eulogy. But guys like this better look in the mirror before complaining about why churches are emptier these days.

Why would churches be emptier because of one priest? You mean he can only speculate about why his own church is emptier (if it is).
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:30 am

He sounds like a numpty.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:42 am

eddie wrote:He sounds like a numpty.
some people take it too far edds, i know Christians who won't watch television in fear of seeing something to corrupt their minds , its ridiculous and going to far .
My grandson was spider man on Sunday when they came to visit for Mother's day,i thought he looked awesome and i was bursting with pride and love for him .

I do think some things are bad for some people especially myself i won't watch horror films they scare the life out of me , the exorcist still scares lol i watched that when i was 16  :🚪:

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:00 am

VOD(original) wrote:
eddie wrote:He sounds like a numpty.
some people take it too far edds, i know Christians who won't watch television in fear of seeing something to corrupt their minds , its ridiculous and going to far .
My grandson was spider man on Sunday when they came to visit for Mother's day,i thought he looked awesome and i was bursting with pride and love for him .

I do think some things are bad for some people especially myself i won't watch horror films they scare the life out of me , the exorcist still scares lol i watched that when i was 16  :🚪:

Hahahahahahah you silly moo!

Actually Lego is evil: for MOTHERS!!!!
I used to spend bloody hours with my son putting together intricate warships and aeroplanes - used to drive me insane!!
And don't get me started on treading on a small piece of Lego!!!!!!! Arrrrrrgh!!  Evil or Very Mad 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:19 am

oh yeah that is the worse pain ever treading lego or a plug .

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:22 pm

groomsy wrote:only if you step on them

OUCH........ That really really hurts
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:22 pm

Why are you bringing up Islam in a topic that has nothing to do with it you thick bitch?
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:50 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:

Why are you bringing up Islam in a topic that has nothing to do with it you thick bitch?

Just to summarize the whole stupid story -- BigAndy had a habit of lower-casing the words "Muslim" and "Islam" in his headlines. Others did it occasionally, but nobody posts "Muslims are bad" stories like BA does. For months I just fixed the ones I saw without comment, even though it made for very weird-looking headlines like you can see at these links to stories that I missed:

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t1223-Muslims-guilty-of-terrorist-atrocity-in-woolwich

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t2276-seemingly-good-Muslims-are-actually-terrorist-killers

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t1965-you-ve-messed-with-the-wrong-Muslims

... in which BA made sure to capitalize the first letter of every word besides Muslims, even if Muslims was the first word of the sentence.

Finally I got sick of following BA around with a broom and decided to set the site to automatically capitalize Islam, Muslim, etc. ... and cue the right-wing shit fit once they figured out what I'd done!

Apparently if I'm not to be decried as biased by a bunch of frogturds, I have to pretend I don't see the intent behind the deliberate lowercasing and just let them do as they please.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:13 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:

lol its all you can do isn't name call do carry on its really really amusing  ::D::

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:17 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Just to summarize the whole stupid story -- BigAndy had a habit of lower-casing the words "Muslim" and "Islam" in his headlines. Others did it occasionally, but nobody posts "Muslims are bad" stories like BA does. For months I just fixed the ones I saw without comment, even though it made for very weird-looking headlines like you can see at these links to stories that I missed:

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t1223-Muslims-guilty-of-terrorist-atrocity-in-woolwich

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t2276-seemingly-good-Muslims-are-actually-terrorist-killers

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t1965-you-ve-messed-with-the-wrong-Muslims

... in which BA made sure to capitalize the first letter of every word besides Muslims, even if Muslims was the first word of the sentence.

Finally I got sick of following BA around with a broom and decided to set the site to automatically capitalize Islam, Muslim, etc. ... and cue the right-wing shit fit once they figured out what I'd done!

Apparently if I'm not to be decried as biased by a bunch of frogturds, I have to pretend I don't see the intent behind the deliberate lowercasing and just let them do as they please.
Ben you insulted me a Christian just because a few others deliberately started lowercasing Muslim and Islam , i won't deny i did it a few times but that was to make my point that it wasn't fair , its pathetic that you went around the forum in the first place correcting it all personally i wouldn't be bothered it must be only yourself that got offended by it unless the members who are Muslims reported it to you .

Back to top Go down

Post by stardesk Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:20 am

VOD(original) wrote:no matter what anyone says parents don't see the danger and do what they want  in the end, the best thing for Christians to do is just  follow their own faith and let the blind lead their own lives .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dibs, the very book you so cherish, the Bible, is in many instances, an account of genocide, warmongering, hate and bile, in many cases with your God's encouragement. The story of the Israelite's journey to the so-called promised land, is an horrendous account of God inspired and encouraged wars. They were instructed by God to kill men and women, young and old, sparing no one, and in one battle they were instructed to kill the men and women, but take the young females for themselves.

If people like horror stories then they should read some of the accounts in the Bible.
stardesk
stardesk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:24 am

can't be bothered with you stardesk i am bored of going over the same thing if you want to declare yourself winner then go ahead but i know what what i believe and nobody will change that . 

You have had an experience of the afterlife if that hasn't changed you then you have no hope .

peace to you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:27 am

VOD(original) wrote:can't be bothered with you stardesk i am bored of going over the same thing if you want to declare yourself winner then go ahead but i know what what i believe and nobody will change that . 

You have had an experience of the afterlife if that hasn't changed you then you have no hope .

peace to you

Stars is a good and very knowledgeable source on religion Dibs, and I really though you would be able to counter him on such arguments as this is your speciality...

Would have been better than just saying 'peace to you '  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:29 am

Joy Division wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:can't be bothered with you stardesk i am bored of going over the same thing if you want to declare yourself winner then go ahead but i know what what i believe and nobody will change that . 

peace to you

Stars is a good and very knowledgeable source on religion Dibs, and I really though you would be able to counter him on such arguments as this is your speciality...

keep your nose out i wasn't posting to you , go and find someone to goad you boring twat because you never contribute anything worthy of debate all you do is post in response to others you want to shit stir with 

peace

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:32 am

VOD(original) wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

keep your nose out i wasn't posting to you , go and find someone to goad you boring twat because you never contribute anything worthy of debate all you do is post in response to others you want to shit stir with 

peace

What a load of nonsense , you've always been in the forum gutter and have never even attempted to change your ways...

Bloody Satanist.

Peace...

And jam. Laughing 

Stop this shit with the God thing,   get down on the Vicar you cheapo.

..just as I thought,,,no answer to Stars, that's because your clueless about your own God..

Peace..the best you can do?..Amen.

Bollocks,

Last edited by Joy Division on Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by stardesk Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:33 am

Hi JD, thanks for that. Dibs, like her hubby Gigatt, rarely give logical counter arguements, instead it's mostly excuses and diversionary tactics.

Dibs, as JD said, give us a sensible counter-arguement, after all, these topics are meant to be for discussions, are they not?

BTW, I'll not be drawn into a vitriolic slanging match. You demean yourself doing so.

Last edited by stardesk on Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
stardesk
stardesk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:35 am

stardesk wrote:Hi JD, thanks for that. Dibs, like her hubby Gigatt, rarely give logical counter arguements, instead it's mostly excuses and diversionary tactics.

Dibs, as JD said, give us a sensible counter-arguement, after all, these topics are meant to be for discussions, are they not?

..no bother Stars, my opinion is that Dibs has no counter arguments and that tbh, you are miles more savvy on religion, I think another diversion is on the way! Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:36 am

VOD doesn't have to justify her faith to anyone, and she doesn't have to discuss the Old Testament if she doesn't want to.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:37 am

VOD(original) wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

peace

Thing is, your that much an unloved sad sack, that you will grab anyone who will agree with you about the slightest thing...and that's the other low life sad sacks on forums.

Back to top Go down

Post by stardesk Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:38 am

Lol, you're probably right there, JD, so I'll go and have a coffee and a smoke while I wait. See you later.
stardesk
stardesk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:41 am

Raggamuffin wrote:VOD doesn't have to justify her faith to anyone, and she doesn't have to discuss the Old Testament if she doesn't want to.

Oh well that's me told then... Rolling Eyes 

But the truth is she is a Satanist pretending to to be a good Christian, and given the time Shea has been away now, I believe she is off consulting that wee bible she refers to just incase the going gets tough with any questions...

And Stars was just looking forward to some religious debate...

Hang in there Stars!! Laughing ...I think she is looking it up now!

Just hope she doesn't get her bible mixed up with her Satanic book of Shadows.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:41 am

stardesk wrote:Lol, you're probably right there, JD, so I'll go and have a coffee and a smoke while I wait. See you later.

Snap Stars!!speak soon mate.Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by stardesk Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:46 am

Raggamuffin wrote:VOD doesn't have to justify her faith to anyone, and she doesn't have to discuss the Old Testament if she doesn't want to.
------------------------------------------------
Raggy, if you enter into a debate, then you must be prepared to proffer up your viewpoints and argue your case. Being rude or diverting with pathetic excuses just wastes everyone's time.
stardesk
stardesk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:48 am

stardesk wrote:
Raggy, if you enter into a debate, then you must be prepared to proffer up your viewpoints and argue your case. Being rude or diverting with pathetic excuses just wastes everyone's time.

Yes of course, but tbh I'm not sure what this particular debate is about.

I hope you don't start backslapping JD - he's only here to tag-team with you.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:49 am

Indeed Stars...

I can say ' Justin Bieber' is an asshole, but it would only be fair if I said WHY I thought that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:51 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
stardesk wrote:

Oh for goodness sake, all you have done since arriving here is cause trouble, butt in ..and look for people to side with you...

And those people are the calibre of Dibs and co...the forum racists and scum.

Stars does know me a bit better than that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:56 am

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Oh for goodness sake, all you have done since arriving here is cause trouble, butt in ..and look for people to side with you...

I'm entitled to my opinion, and it's my opinion that you are goading two people into having an argument, and you're trying to get one to tag-team with you. I don't care how well you "know" anyone, I'm going on what's said on the forum.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:11 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

I'm entitled to my opinion, and it's my opinion that you are goading two people into having an argument, and you're trying to get one to tag-team with you. I don't care how well you "know" anyone, I'm going on what's said on the forum.
correct Raggs he is doing it all the time lately its boring i have no time for him.
The truth is he has no idea what any of us are going through right now so JD take a hint and think about what your doing .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:13 pm

Joy Division wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:

peace

Thing is, your that much an unloved sad sack, that you will grab anyone who will agree with you about the slightest thing...and that's the other low life sad sacks on forums.
your the one following me about and for what purpose JD ? try posting a thread to debate instead of shit stirring .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:18 pm

Joy Division wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:

peace

What a load of nonsense , you've always been in the forum gutter and have never even attempted to change your ways...

Bloody Satanist.

Peace...

And jam. Laughing 

..just as I thought,,,no answer to Stars, that's because your clueless about your own God..

Bollocks,

Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:22 pm

i think jd has been on the bottle again..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:22 pm

VOD(original) wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Bloody Satanist.

Peace...

And jam. Laughing 

Bollocks,

Rolling Eyes

You've taken a chill pill  cheers 

Rolling Eyes Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:23 pm

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:i think jd has been on the bottle again..

Hello Favva Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:23 pm

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:i think jd has been on the bottle again..
or its that cigarette in his mouth causing him nicotine poisoning .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next