NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New anti-UKIP leaflet

Go down

New anti-UKIP leaflet Empty New anti-UKIP leaflet

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:15 pm

New anti-UKIP leaflet 3526_4987

HOPE not hate has just produced a new hard-hitting leaflet focusing on UKIP. This leaflet explains why their racist anti-immigrant rhetoric is wrong, goes through the reasons why UKIP is not the party for ordinary working people and reveals some true facts about immigration that are conveniently ignored by the right-wing press.

This leaflet is perfect for trade union members and distribution in local communities being targeted by UKIP.

You can order the leaflet here:

http://www.hopenothate.org.uk/shop/ukip-leaflet

http://www.hopenothate.org.uk/blog/nick/

cheers cheers cheers 

Back to top Go down

New anti-UKIP leaflet Empty Re: New anti-UKIP leaflet

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:35 pm

more propaganda..from a stalinist organisation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:41 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:more propaganda..from a stalinist organisation

You sound more like Drinky and his numerous ID's by the day you fraud. No 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:03 am

you (and your bestest pal didge) made me anew....You are the R/W's best recruiting officer..... 

now run along back to your bottle.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:21 am

victorisnotamused wrote:you (and your bestest pal didge) made me anew....You are the R/W's best recruiting officer..... 

now run along back to your bottle.....

I have Didge on ignore actually...So massive FAIL on your part AGAIN!  Razz 

The bottle is doing fine, shame about your attacks, on quite a few threads!  Suspect Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:48 am

perhaps...if YOU didnt attack ME...I woudnt clusterbomb YOU....I did warn you after your unwarranted attacks on me...but you are too thick to listen......but hey ho...carry on.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:57 am

victorisnotamused wrote:perhaps...if YOU didnt attack ME...I woudnt clusterbomb YOU....I did warn you after your unwarranted attacks on me...but you are too thick to listen......but hey ho...carry on.....

Actually, i let off a bit on the druid thread, you chose to attack on the three testicle thread, you idiot RW moron pantomime dame!  Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:04 am

'victorisnotamusedandwhenthegoinggetstoughimightresignmyaccountagain'

Mad ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: :/pwn://:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:09 am

Catman wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:perhaps...if YOU didnt attack ME...I woudnt clusterbomb YOU....I did warn you after your unwarranted attacks on me...but you are too thick to listen......but hey ho...carry on.....

Actually, i let off a bit on the druid thread, you chose to attack on the three testicle thread, you idiot RW moron pantomime dame!  Razz 

I made a perfectly reasonable (and absolutely undeniably accurate) comment...
you of course bite, and make an arse of yourself....laughable ....and pathetic..........

and now you admit...YOU started with an unwarranted attack on me......I had ignored ( not had you on ignore, but ignored you as not worthy) since i came back....and YET...you had to have your little dig....hop head....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:18 am

For God's sake, shut the fuck up both of you. Phil, with all this attacking of Druids you are a disgrace to gays, and Victor, with all this attacking of Phil for having to claim benefit etc, you are a disgrace to Druids.

What the hell is the matter with both of you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:23 am

Sassy wrote:For God's sake, shut the fuck up both of you.   Phil, with all this attacking of Druids you are a disgrace to gays, and Victor, with all this attacking of Phil for having to claim benefit etc, you are a disgrace to Druids.

What the hell is the matter with both of you!

There are many gay people, that don't like the religious concepts, and for various reasons...The moron has made various comments over recent days, and some of them both racist and homophobic, a thread about druids is a viable thread, he doesn't like that but TOUGH!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:26 am

Well in that case Phil, what the hell do you expect. Your 'Druids' thread was not to look into the subject as an interesting subject, worth learning more about, just just post after post trying to take the piss.

I'm going to bed, came back for a quick chat before heading off but what's the bloody point. Goodnight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:29 am

Sassy wrote:Well in that case Phil, what the hell do you expect.   Your 'Druids' thread was not to look into the subject as an interesting subject, worth learning more about, just just post after post trying to take the piss.

I'm going to bed, came back for a quick chat before heading off but what's the bloody point.   Goodnight.

Nope....

It was to address an organisation, that he is a part of....Perfectly viable.

Night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:31 am

I'm sick of the clique's on here...It's just getting so boring.  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:30 am

good luck with that

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content