NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There will NEVER be another decent Starwars game

4 posters

Go down

There will NEVER be another decent Starwars game Empty There will NEVER be another decent Starwars game

Post by veya_victaous Wed May 08, 2013 2:02 am

Disney the new owners of the Star Wars have confirmd that they never want to produce a decent Star Wars game and to Ensure that Dream of Terrible Games with Horrible Support becomes a reality EA now has exclusive right to produce Star Wars Games.

http://www.zgeek.com/americas-worst-company-ea-is-now-star-wars-only-hope/
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

There will NEVER be another decent Starwars game Empty Re: There will NEVER be another decent Starwars game

Post by Ben Reilly Wed May 08, 2013 6:33 am

I hate basically everything EA does. Even their Facebook Scrabble app sucks.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

There will NEVER be another decent Starwars game Empty Re: There will NEVER be another decent Starwars game

Post by DrSchool Thu May 09, 2013 5:57 am

EA made some of my most favorite games of all time. To name a couple off the top of my head... 1) Dead Space 1-3 2) Crysis 1-3 3) Battlefield (all of them) 4)Mass Effect 1-3 5)Need for Speed games 6) Left 4 Dead 1-2 7) Dead Island Cool Halflife 9) Command and
Conquer
Games like Dead Space and Mass Effect really pull me in and I disappear into a different reality while I'm playing.
I like a lot of Bioware and Rockstar games as well like Red Dead Redemption (one of my favorite games), and Star Wars KotOR

Bioware made Knights of the Old Republic and they also worked with EA to make Mass Effect, so maybe there is hope for the future of starwars games.

So what kind of games do you play?

Anyone remember Tie Fighter? That was my favorite flight simulator/ flying game ever. Now some guys are working to make upgraded models for the game. http://www.xwaupgrade.com/ should be cool

DrSchool
DrSchool
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Thu May 09, 2013 1:08 pm

I play Tiger Woods Pro Tour golf games by EA. I understand they sucked after 2008. My is 1999 and 2002. The 2002 plays all the 1999 games, so that's the only one I play, now. It's fun.
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by DrSchool Sun May 12, 2013 8:14 pm

I must be the only FPS fan here.
DrSchool
DrSchool
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon May 13, 2013 4:18 am

Hey, we're a pretty diverse crowd here. I'm probably the only one who moved from my Super Black Bass ROM to my Super Mario Kart ROM here recently ... oh, who am I kidding. EVERYBODY does that Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon May 13, 2013 4:39 am

@dr
BF good game terrible support, if you have a problem your told too bad we got enough players dont care.

Dead space is great but the real creators are "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sledgehammer_Games" and they are no longer part of EA

Crysis not sure looks Alright just never got into it

Mass effects are BioWare that was bought in 2007 by EA but retains a lot of independance

Dead Island umm good games cause that really wasn't anthing near as good as the trailers suggested

any decent Need for Speed game for years has really been made by Criterion Games who did the orginal Burnout series.

C&C and Half life don't count as we are talking EA post 2007

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EA#2007

Basically change in leadership has changed focus from creating good games to making money. there is a reason why sentiment towards them has plummeted in the last 5 years. all they do is Buy innovative developers then drain that innovation for every cent its worth. Even BF was origianlly made by DICE.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon May 13, 2013 4:46 am

not the biggest FPS fan prefer TPS (like mass effect)

currently playing War of the Roses and it is really good if you are into TPS fighters it is setup very much like an online shooter but we got swords and ride horses for King Henry the 3rd king

I've been finding the Indie games are the best a the moment; Terraria(2d minecraft with more fights), Audosurf(speed tetris to music), Super Meat boy (hardcore platforming madness) and Miami Hotline (Pixelated Death is a fine art) have all been addictive favs this year.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by DrSchool Mon May 13, 2013 9:44 am

Didn't know that about those games veya, thx. When I start the games up I always see the EA logo come up so I thought they were all EA games.

Have you played Dishonored? Great FPS. I like TPS as well, (mass effect and Dead space being my two favorites). I'm also a Elder scrolls fan but I guess that wouldn't be classified as a TPS.
DrSchool
DrSchool
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Mon May 13, 2013 3:32 pm

What is FPS and TPS and what is the difference?
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by DrSchool Mon May 13, 2013 9:23 pm

Fps is first person shooter, tps is third person shooter. Different perspective while playing.
DrSchool
DrSchool
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down