NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paul O’Grady: ‘David Cameron is a twat and the Lib Dems are as much use as men’s tits’

5 posters

Go down

Paul O’Grady: ‘David Cameron is a twat and the Lib Dems are as much use as men’s tits’ Empty Paul O’Grady: ‘David Cameron is a twat and the Lib Dems are as much use as men’s tits’

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:13 pm

Paul O’Grady: ‘David Cameron is a twat and the Lib Dems are as much use as men’s tits’ OGRADY

Paul O’Grady has made a statement against David Cameron and the coalition Government, saying that the former is “a right twat”, and the Lib Dems are “as useful as men’s tits.”

Speaking at an LGBT Labour event in Cafe De Paris on Wednesday 12 March, O’Grady introduced Labour leader Ed Milband, but not before having a pop at the Prime Minister and the Liberal Democrats.

He said: “I hate this coalition Government. Literally. I’m often quite unspoken about them on television in fact I’ve been banned from the One Show… I can’t tell you how upset I am.

“If you’ll pardon the language, and to use the vernacular of Lily Savage, I think [David] Cameron is a right twat.”

“I think the Lib Dems are as much use as men’s tits.”

Of the invitation to introduce Mr Miliband, he said: “Normally when the Café de Paris asks me to come down to introduce someone it’s a stripper, but because he hasn’t brought his fans or his tassels, I don’t think you’re going to see much tonight”.

He went on to talk about the days of Section 28, and said he was on stage when police raided the Royal Vauxhall Tavern.

Noting his work for Save the Children, he noted the importance of tackling anti-gay bullying in schools.

As well as making a political statement, O’Grady joked that he was “not in the full bloom of [his] youth”, making a gag about how he now has to wear sanitary towels.

He continued with a story about how he went into the branch of Burger King in Waterloo train station after a friend of his was given homophobic abuse. He said he complained, and threatened to get health and safety, and “Bermondsey boys” to come and “turn the place over”.

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2014/03/13/paul-ogrady-david-cameron-twat-lib-dems-much-use-mens-tits/

::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: 

Brilliant!

Back to top Go down

Paul O’Grady: ‘David Cameron is a twat and the Lib Dems are as much use as men’s tits’ Empty Re: Paul O’Grady: ‘David Cameron is a twat and the Lib Dems are as much use as men’s tits’

Post by gerber Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:15 pm

Could have been but introducing millipeded just lost him the initial credibility of his article.........
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Paul O’Grady: ‘David Cameron is a twat and the Lib Dems are as much use as men’s tits’ Empty Re: Paul O’Grady: ‘David Cameron is a twat and the Lib Dems are as much use as men’s tits’

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:18 pm

One of my favourite people. A really good man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:18 pm

gerber wrote:Could have been but introducing millipeded just lost him the initial credibility of his article.........

It was an LGBT Labour event. Paul is a staunch Labour man!  Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:23 pm

Catman wrote:
gerber wrote:Could have been but introducing millipeded just lost him the initial credibility of his article.........

Was aware of the event and more than aware of Paul's political stance....... Milli though is no more labour than the two he was deriding........ had he been introducing Dennis Skinner he would have had more kudos
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:17 pm

Agree about the Dennis Skinner, but I LOVE Paul O'Grady, absolutely love him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:25 pm

Sassy wrote:Agree about the Dennis Skinner, but I LOVE Paul O'Grady, absolutely love him.

He had a rant against the government on the One Show, that's why they banned him!  Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:26 pm

Good for him, more people should!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:30 pm

Sassy wrote:Good for him, more people should!

Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:49 pm

Met Paul last year at Battersea dogs home whilst we were dog hunting and he was filming.
He is in real life every bit as warm, sincere and gentlemanly as he appears on tv. No heirs or graces, just a really good human being.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:52 pm

Thanks Cat, hadn't seen that.   I thought he was very restrained actually.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:53 pm

Handy Andy wrote:Met Paul last year at Battersea dogs home whilst we were dog hunting and he was filming.
He is in real life every bit as warm, sincere and gentlemanly as he appears on tv. No heirs or graces, just a really good human being.

Well, that really is exactly as he appears and it doesn't surprise me he is like it in real life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:54 pm

Sassy wrote:Thanks Cat, hadn't seen that.   I thought he was very restrained actually.

He was, but he's been banned!  No 

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:56 pm

Handy Andy wrote:Met Paul last year at Battersea dogs home whilst we were dog hunting and he was filming.

Love his radio 2 on a Sunday, especially dead pets......only bit I turn down is the Northern Soul section..... Never been my bag. Tried to fish of the Pier at Wigan, caught nawght. A friend though did catch some crabs.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:56 pm

We used to go and see him at the Vauxhall Tavern, Sunday lunch time, before he became famous.

Class act.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:57 pm

Calling Camoron a twat shows he is also a very good judge of character!
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:58 pm

We used to go and see him at the Vauxhall Tavern, Sunday lunch time, before he became famous.

Class act.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Monologues Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:05 pm

Catman wrote:

Most scousers are at least the ones I know. Of all that I do know only one is a Tory. He is the best educated one.

I think he is right Cameron is a twat but Millibabble is a bigger one.

Dagenham Monologues
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:24 pm

kevins58 wrote:
Catman wrote:

Most scousers are at least the ones I know. Of all that I do know only one is a Tory. He is the best educated one.

I think he is right Cameron is a twat but Millibabble is a bigger one.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

Did you forget which ID you were using there Drinky/Clarkson!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:09 pm

As to most scousers being Labour I think they are some of Labours safest seats. Rather a clue there Scatman.

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:03 pm

Alright said Fred wrote:
As to most scousers being Labour I think they are some of Labours safest seats. Rather a clue there Scatman.

::troll:: ::troll:: ::troll:: ....How many more ID's are you going to set up Clarkson.  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:07 pm

The Millibabble rather gave it away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:13 pm

Sassy wrote:The Millibabble rather gave it away.  

No it was the Scatman insult.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:07 am

Drinky posts more on here nowadays because this is the better forum and flop is all but dead, with 70% of all posts made by Hugh, Alla and Dean.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:56 pm

I love his shows about animals, you can just feelthelove he has for them all Paul O’Grady: ‘David Cameron is a twat and the Lib Dems are as much use as men’s tits’ Dog_hu15x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down