NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Cameron (possibly offensive to some)

+4
Andy
gerber
nicko
eddie
8 posters

Go down

David Cameron (possibly offensive to some) Empty David Cameron (possibly offensive to some)

Post by eddie Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:39 pm

Lol
Probably wrong section and swearing but hey, it's funny

David Cameron (possibly offensive to some) Image20

Last edited by veya_victaous on Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : warn of potential offensive language)
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

David Cameron (possibly offensive to some) Empty Re: David Cameron (possibly offensive to some)

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:04 pm

Shocked 

::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: 

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Back to top Go down

David Cameron (possibly offensive to some) Empty Re: David Cameron (possibly offensive to some)

Post by nicko Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:23 pm

Not very funny eddie Evil or Very Mad 
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:27 pm

nicko wrote:Not very funny eddie Evil or Very Mad 

Good evening Nicko

I wouldn't even have used the word funny...... ::D:: 
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:30 pm

I thought the "C" word was banned, for a woman to use it makes it worse.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:36 pm

You're such a fucking disgusting little c u n t eddie!

cheers 

Let it all out guys.

On that note - has anybody here seen the film "The Purge"?

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:39 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:You're such a fucking disgusting little c u n t eddie!

cheers 

Let it all out guys.

Did it have a guest appearance from Julie Andrews............. If not it is not the one I ma thinking about
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:42 pm

gerber wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:You're such a fucking disgusting little c u n t eddie!

cheers 

Let it all out guys.

Did it have a guest appearance from Julie Andrews.............  If not it is not the one I ma thinking about

pmsl

Oh hang on, are you serious?

Do you know, i've no idea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:42 pm

I had a purge last night.
Mrs AA was walking like John Wayne this morning.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:42 pm

Handy Andy wrote:I had a purge last night.
Mrs AA was walking like John Wayne this morning.

Kick her in the c u n t did ya?

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:54 pm

Language boys........

I may have been thinking of the act of being a Nun.............. Hills and Abbys and cotton mittens and boats and more hills
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:48 pm

First
 ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: 

second
I added a warning to the Title for the cry babies  Sad  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:55 am

gerber wrote:Language boys........

I may have been thinking of the act of being a Nun.............. Hills and Abbys and cotton mittens and boats and more hills

You can kiss a nun one.
You can kiss a nun twice.
But you mustn't get into the habit.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:28 am

Handy Andy wrote:
gerber wrote:Language boys........

I may have been thinking of the act of being a Nun..............  Hills and Abbys and cotton mittens and boats and more hills

You can kiss a nun one.
You can kiss a nun twice.
But you mustn't get into the habit.

lol

Oh god, i had to emit a low groan at that one Handy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:09 am

I rather enjoyed that.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:10 am

veya_victaous wrote:First
 ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: 

second
I added a warning to the Title for the cry babies  Sad  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz 

Your warning implies that David Cameron himself is possibly offensive to some  Laughing 

I thought,no surprise there!
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:21 am

nicko wrote:Not very funny eddie Evil or Very Mad 

Really nicky? Not even a little? Gotta admit it made me laugh  Laughing 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:50 am

I did think I had a good sense of humour, seems it's not as good as I thought, it must be my upbringing!!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:19 pm

nicko wrote:I did think I had a good sense of humour, seems it's not as good as I thought, it must be my upbringing!!

Oh Nicko it's just a word. Sorry if it offended you though, wasn't my intention.

I shall stand here in the corner  Sad 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:21 pm

Hmmm actually Nicko, come to think of it, I've heard some choice language from you in my time!!
Still didn't mean to cause offence and I should've put a warning in the title x
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:47 pm

Choice language from me? the only "language" i'v used is fcuk. If you can find any more I will sincerely apologise!!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:49 pm

nicko wrote:Choice language from me?  the only "language" i'v used is fcuk. If you can find any more I will sincerely apologise!!

Oh I can't be bothered to look lol so I'll take your word for it  Razz 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:59 pm

Well, I hate the word, but I found it very funny lol If that makes me a bad person, hard luck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:03 pm

Cameron will always be remembered as the PM who put the N in CUTS.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by nicko Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:05 pm

I think lone prat has me on ignore,so perhaps some one will tell him what I said.firstly my parents have been dead for many years,and why he should bring them into it i'v no idea. My parents brought me up the old fashond way,respect the law,do not lie or steal ect.You are a stupid loud mouthed ignorant bully. you are also a coward, insulting people from far away via your keyboard,face to face you would shit yourself! you are allways posting how brave you are. People who boast how tough they are usually fold at the first hint of violence, I saw plenty of that in Vietnam.Do you beat up your wife?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:11 pm

I disagree with throwing insults at each other, they should be restricted to Internet abusers on lonely rw forums.
The op WAS funny - very crude and not to everyone's taste, but would those who opposed it be so vocal in it's castigation if the target was Milliband, Blair or Brown?
Have a good think on that thought before replying.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:50 pm

I would have said the same thing weather it was Cameron, clegg or Milliband. It was way in your face and as I have said I don't like Women swearing,i don't mind Bloody,Bugger Bleeding ect . There is the difference between my age group and younger people,we were tought not to swear in front of women and women were never heard swearing apart from the mentioned above.Bye the way after 25yrs in the Military i'v heard it all.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down