NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Austria becomes first Western country to resort to mandatory coronavirus vaccination

+5
Syl
Tommy Monk
Didgee
Ben Reilly
eddie
9 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Austria becomes first Western country to resort to mandatory coronavirus vaccination - Page 2 Empty Austria becomes first Western country to resort to mandatory coronavirus vaccination

Post by eddie Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

Austria has become the first Western democracy to resort to mandatory vaccination in response to a record-breaking surge in infections that has flooded its hospitals with critical COVID-19 patients.

Chancellor Alexander Schallenberg announced Friday that COVID-19 vaccination would be mandatory in the Alpine republic from February 2022.

That makes Austria the first European country — and one of the first in the world — to impose compulsory coronavirus vaccination.

“We have not managed to get enough unvaccinated people to get vaccinated. The most recent measures have increased daily vaccinations but not enough," Schallenberg said. "For a long time, it was consensus in the country that a vaccine mandate is not necessary, but we have to face reality."

Austria will also enter a nationwide lockdown for a maximum of 20 days from next Monday, Schallenberg added.

The decision by Schallenberg, who has only been in the job for just over a month after predecessor Sebastian Kurz stepped down amid a sleaze investigation, marks a dramatic escalation in Vienna’s policy response after Austria’s fourth coronavirus wave went ballistic.

The central European country is grappling with a surging infection rate, as more than 15,000 new cases were reported Thursday, up from 11,000 earlier this week.

Takeup of coronavirus vaccination by Austria’s nine million people has been relatively low by European standards, at 65.5 percent, despite ample availability of doses procured centrally for EU member states.

That reflects a more widespread skepticism in German-speaking countries — in particular in regions where parties of the political far right that have campaigned against pandemic restrictions enjoy strong support.

That, in turn, has left societies wide open to the Delta variant, which is more infectious than earlier iterations of the coronavirus and thrives in colder weather.

https://www.politico.eu/article/austria-mandatory-coronavirus-vaccination-february/
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Austria becomes first Western country to resort to mandatory coronavirus vaccination - Page 2 Empty Re: Austria becomes first Western country to resort to mandatory coronavirus vaccination

Post by Syl Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:19 pm

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:My point was it is mandatory for some NHS workers to have the hepatitis B vaccine for the health of their patients....and of course themselves.

Same thing with Covid....

But you never answered my questions and I stuck to what YOU brought up and I stayed with YOUR point and YOU still didn't address the points I was asking, about a point that YOU made!

Oh well. Sleep well! See you soon.

Basketball

I thought I did answer your question.

The Covid vaccine saves lives, it helps stop spread, it especially protects older and vulnerable people.....you know, the people who need care most of all.
It will be a requirement for NHS workers to have it.....because it makes sense.

We are talking about Covid, not other viruses.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Austria becomes first Western country to resort to mandatory coronavirus vaccination - Page 2 Empty Re: Austria becomes first Western country to resort to mandatory coronavirus vaccination

Post by Syl Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:28 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Didgee wrote:

How does that pan out for those with low immunity?

natural immunity works best with vaccines

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02795-x

I already said, protect the vulnerable groups, let them have the vaccines if needed, and let everyone else carry on as normal.

Yes, you have been saying that for almost two years, and yet still hundreds of people are dying of Covid related illnesses every week in the UK.

The WHO predict another half million people will die of Covid this winter.

"The World Heath Organization is warning that Europe could experience a severe winter that could see half a million people die from COVID-19.

The WHO made the dire prediction on Thursday, as it spoke about a surge in cases in the EU and faltering vaccination rollouts in parts of Europe.

Large parts of Europe are dealing with surges in infection rates, with Germany this week reporting its highest number of new daily cases since the start of the pandemic, CNN reported.

WHO regional director Hans Kluge said that the rate of infection was of “grave concern.”

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/316338

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:57 pm

I don't believe the figures...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:50 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

That's because you are an ostrich, you prefer to bury your head in the sand than admit you are wrong now ,and you have been spreading misinformation from the beginning.

"Soaring cases on the continent underlined "how quickly things can go wrong", said Professor John Edmunds, who pointed out there were still "many millions" across Britain, who were still not fully vaccinated while some had not had any COVID-19 shots.

His comments came as a number of European countries wrestle with a resurgence of the coronavirus."

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/covid-surge-in-europe-shows-critical-need-to-vaccinate-millions-still-not-jabbed-in-uk-sage-expert-warns/ar-AAQVY2p?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:12 pm

lets start at the beginning

a flu virus gets labelled as the most dangerous virus and everyone should be very scared (says the media) and protect the elderly and the vulnerable

info comes out that in fact the covid virus has a 99.9% survival rate for any person who is under 70 with no serious underlying conditions.

in fact even in the over 80s and with underlying conditions it was still 92% chance of survival

we also learned that boosting the immune, zinc supplements, ivermectim, hydrochloxychlorine, and other treatments which are effective and widely available got dismissed and banned

all FIO stats released show clearly that there was only a small increase of deaths throughout the whole of 2020 and that being the majority of over 80s and in hospitals or care homes.  Those reports have long since been released.

WHO stats also say that this covid vaccine has caused terrifyingly huge numbers of ADRs in only 10 months than every other vaccine put together over the last 40 years.

you can view it yourselves here

http://www.vigiaccess.org/

how in God's name can anyone on here justify getting this shit pumped into them

@Ben re your comment about ''people fighting to drink alchohol etc etc''

it comes down to 2 simple words

PERSONAL CHOICE

gelico
Forum Detective

Tommy Monk likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:44 pm

gelico wrote:lets start at the beginning

a flu virus gets labelled as the most dangerous virus and everyone should be very scared (says the media) and protect the elderly and the vulnerable

info comes out that in fact the covid virus has a 99.9% survival rate for any person who is under 70 with no serious underlying conditions.

in fact even in the over 80s and with underlying conditions it was still 92% chance of survival

we also learned that boosting the immune, zinc supplements, ivermectim, hydrochloxychlorine, and other treatments which are effective and widely available got dismissed and banned

all FIO stats released show clearly that there was only a small increase of deaths throughout the whole of 2020 and that being the majority of over 80s and in hospitals or care homes.  Those reports have long since been released.

WHO stats also say that this covid vaccine has caused terrifyingly huge numbers of ADRs in only 10 months than every other vaccine put together over the last 40 years.

PERSONAL CHOICE

Are we to assume the reactions of every major government on Earth are disproportionate to the risk of the virus?

I’m not a scientist, nor is anyone here. Stats can be thrown up by both sides to support one view or the others.

But what we do know is millions have died; and that in every country which has had a widespread vaccine rollout the numbers of deaths have fallen dramatically in a way they were not doing pre vaccine rollout.

When Russia, the EU, America and China all agree that something is severe, and they are supported by businesses and academics world wide, then I’m not going to take an ignorant stance that they must all be wrong and me (with google) knows better because I can look up some stats.

I am glad we don’t have to wear masks anymore and that the lockdowns have ended. I don’t want to go back to either, and the vaccines appear to be working. So I’ll take the booster when offered.

Not because I’m scared but because I accept a role in a functioning society. I care about elderly people and vulnerable people. I don’t want them to have to lock themselves up because my young self shouldn’t have to care about the health of ‘other people’. That sounds awfully selfish.

The widespread anti-covid vaccine line is entirely a furore of social media’s creation.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:30 pm

Eilzel wrote:

PERSONAL CHOICE

Are we to assume the reactions of every major government on Earth are disproportionate to the risk of the virus?

yes, for the very reasons i've put up, and more.
It was all preplanned and preorganised.

I’m not a scientist, nor is anyone here. Stats can be thrown up by both sides to support one view or the others.

i've listened to doctors, scientists, virologists, immunologists, GPs, nurses all around the world. The ones who are not being paid by Bill Gates and risk (or have already lost) their livelihoods are saying this is not necessary.

Certain politicians and sage and Dr Hilary Jones etc etc most of whom have major shares and other vested interests in the trillion dollar pharmaceutical industry are saying it is.

I know which side i trust the most.

But what we do know is millions have died; and that in every country which has had a widespread vaccine rollout the numbers of deaths have fallen dramatically in a way they were not doing pre vaccine rollout.

Of course millions of people have died, les. Millions of people die every year but we haven't had millions MORE than usual.

covid has such a high infection rate that pretty much everyone who died of anything (heart attack, stroke, old age, dementia, stabbed to death or whatever) would be highly likely to have covid in their system but they didn't die of it FFS! it was just present in the system.

we also know of the millions upon millions of pounds made in contracts given out from Boris to his chums for PPE, passes, testing centres etc etc

FFS! open your eyes

why is it so difficult for you to believe that the governments of the world are a little bit dodgy?

you seriously think that any of them give a flying fuck about anyone's well being or health?

get a grip on reality, les

ps great to see you again lol!

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:50 pm

Didgee wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:Well, I think you can't compare abortion to vaccination, because abortion only affects a woman and her unborn baby, whereas an unvaccinated person can endanger their community and eventually the world in certain scenarios.

I don't mean to downplay anybody's feeling of a right to sovereignty over their bodies, and I do think that good information and logical persuasion is the best way to go. On the other hand, I understand why some people think vaccines should be mandatory, if only to take every possible measure to protect humanity at large.

You are missing the point:

We are talking about body autonomy here

You either support people to be pro choice or you do not

If you do not, in regards to vaccines, then you contradict yourself

It does not matter how far you span who or what it might effect in others.

You either support people to have a choice over what they do with their bodies or you do not

So which is it?

I definitely see your point, didge.  There are two different problems here: (#1) the illness personally, and (#2) the spread.  It helps to separate the issues and treat them as isolated and discrete matters.

The first problem is the disease.  Little doubt that it is a concern.  To date, Covid-19 has claimed 791,184 deaths in the US. https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/. In the United Kingdom, Covid-19 has claimed 143,716 deaths.  https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/uk/

The personal illness is a problem (#1).  And, we have developed a vaccine for to meet that problem.  One now has a choice: one can either get the vaccine, or not.  If he gets the vaccine, he will greatly increase the likelihood of avoiding the risk of dying.  But if he does not get the vaccine, he exercises his free choice, and our system wants to maximize free choice.  Right now, pro choice is his.  There…let’s put the free choice issue to rest.

Now, coincidentally, there is another problem that we must address, and that is the spread of Covid-19 (#2).  How do we address that problem?  What do you suggest?  If we mandate vaccinations, we will intrude on free choice.  If we don’t, Covid-19 will go on killing us.

Do you have a solution to problem #2?  Or, should we abandon any answer because we might intrude on free choice?

BTW, if you opt for the Merck, Sharp & Dohme / AstraZeneca pill, fate will have just delivered us from the immediate dilemma.  But we still have the same questions that caused one to question the vaccine in the first place: quickie research, and no exploration of side effects.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:04 pm

''(Natural News) New research out of Sweden has found that post-vaccination “immunity” – if you can even call it that – from Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) injections is temporary at best, and completely gone within months.

Like most of the other plandemic paraphernalia, the injections are not all that popular in Sweden, and for good reason. Researchers there determined that the shots are completely useless after seven months.

Not only that, but the fake “immunity” the jabs procure actually goes negative after seven months, meaning the recipient’s immune system is worse off than prior to when they got injected.''

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-11-01-swedish-study-covid-jabs-no-lasting-protection.html#

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:03 pm

gelico wrote:''(Natural News) New research out of Sweden has found that post-vaccination “immunity” – if you can even call it that – from Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) injections is temporary at best, and completely gone within months.

Like most of the other plandemic paraphernalia, the injections are not all that popular in Sweden, and for good reason. Researchers there determined that the shots are completely useless after seven months.

Not only that, but the fake “immunity” the jabs procure actually goes negative after seven months, meaning the recipient’s immune system is worse off than prior to when they got injected.''

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-11-01-swedish-study-covid-jabs-no-lasting-protection.html#

What wiki says about 'Natural News' ' your source of info....

"Natural News (formerly NewsTarget, which is now a separate sister site) is a far-right, anti-vaccination conspiracy theory and fake news website known for promoting alternative medicine, pseudoscience, and far-right extremism.

The site's founder, Michael Allen "Mike" Adams, gained attention after posting a blog entry implying a call for violence against proponents of GMO foods, and then allegedly creating another website with a list of names of alleged supporters. He has been accused of using "pseudoscience to sell his lies". Adams has described vaccines as "medical child abuse".

The website sells various dietary supplements, promotes alternative medicine and climate change denial, makes tendentious nutrition and health claims, disseminates fake news, and espouses various conspiracy theories and pro-Donald Trump propaganda."

The true report finds that levels do drop after a few months, as was expected, just quicker than at first thought.
A third dose of the vaccine (the booster) is recommended for the elderly and vulnerable.

https://observer.ug/news/headlines/71429-covid-vaccination-you-need-a-3rd-refill-dose
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:15 pm

LOLOLOL!!!!

Wikepedia is a pile of shite.  my son said they learned what wiki was guff back in year 10 at school.

''Antibody levels among fully vaccinated people wane faster than researchers previously thought, a major recent study performed in Sweden has concluded''.

wane faster than previously thought??

that says it all right there

They're not meant to wane at all.  The whole point of vaccinations are designed to build up antibodies in order to reject the disease should you come across it at any time in the future

this jab just causes it and a shit load of adverse reactions are mind blowing.  over 2.5 million adverse reactions to this useless fucking jab and you think that's normal and ok?

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:34 pm

gelico wrote:LOLOLOL!!!!

Wikepedia is a pile of shite.  my son said they learned what wiki was guff back in year 10 at school.

''Antibody levels among fully vaccinated people wane faster than researchers previously thought, a major recent study performed in Sweden has concluded''.

wane faster than previously thought??

that says it all right there

They're not meant to wane at all.  The whole point of vaccinations are designed to build up antibodies in order to reject the disease should you come across it at any time in the future

this jab just causes it and a shit load of adverse reactions are mind blowing.  over 2.5 million adverse reactions to this useless fucking jab and you think that's normal and ok?

I think Wiki is pretty informative.
By the way Gels, Natural News is banned from google too. It's a conspiracy site churning out false information or bending the truth to suit their agenda.

I think it's pretty well accepted globally that the Covid vaccine doesn't last as long as it was hoped.
That's why the advice, including the advice from Sweden's researchers, is for the old and vulnerable to have a booster.
It makes sense to me.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:25 pm

gelico wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

PERSONAL CHOICE

yes, for the very reasons i've put up, and more.
It was all preplanned and preorganised.  

i've listened to doctors, scientists, virologists, immunologists, GPs, nurses all around the world.  The ones who are not being paid by Bill Gates and risk (or have already lost) their livelihoods are saying this is not necessary.

Certain politicians and sage and Dr Hilary Jones etc etc most of whom have major shares and other vested interests in the trillion dollar pharmaceutical industry are saying it is.

I know which side i trust the most.

Of course millions of people have died, les.  Millions of people die every year but we haven't had millions MORE than usual.

covid has such a high infection rate that pretty much everyone who died of anything (heart attack, stroke, old age, dementia, stabbed to death or whatever) would be highly likely to have covid in their system but they didn't die of it FFS! it was just present in the system.

we also know of the millions upon millions of pounds made in contracts given out from Boris to his chums for PPE, passes, testing centres etc etc

FFS!  open your eyes

why is it so difficult for you to believe that the governments of the world are a little bit dodgy?

you seriously think that any of them give a flying fuck about anyone's well being or health?

get a grip on reality, les

ps great to see you again lol!

No, I do not think governments care enough about their people. However, it would be massively in the interests of any enemy nation to expose the alleged ‘fraud’ of covid’s danger to populations. Or the alleged ‘danger’ of vaccinations. Yet a bunch of governments that cannot normally agree on anything, and usually actively seek to undermine one another at every turn, are apparently United on this.

My eyes are wide open. You’d have to do mental gymnastics to come to the conclusion that all governments and most businesses and academics are united in a conspiracy against the world population on this one thing.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:18 pm

Syl wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

That's because you are an ostrich, you prefer to bury your head in the sand than admit you are wrong now ,and you have been spreading misinformation from the beginning.

"Soaring cases on the continent underlined "how quickly things can go wrong", said Professor John Edmunds, who pointed out there were still "many millions" across Britain, who were still not fully vaccinated while some had not had any COVID-19 shots.

His comments came as a number of European countries wrestle with a resurgence of the coronavirus."

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/covid-surge-in-europe-shows-critical-need-to-vaccinate-millions-still-not-jabbed-in-uk-sage-expert-warns/ar-AAQVY2p?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531

No... Just a healthy level of skepticism...

"Don't believe everything you read in the papers!"

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:00 am

Nothing wrong in being sceptical.
So the answer is to do research, listen to people who have spent years studying viruses, the very ones who pass their knowledge on to the medics and  scientists, who then pass their research onto the government bodies, who make the decisions.....some right, some wrong.

.The more info you have the better informed you are to make the right decisions.

What I dont do is read and believe  conspiracy anti vax propaganda,  or think my uninformed opinion is right and the majority of the worlds experts  are  wrong.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:46 am

Eilzel wrote:
Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:

And I wonder how many NHS workers lost their jobs because they refused the Hepatitis B jab?.
My guess is probably none

Here is my answer to your answer, (edited post), and in bold.
Read it and understand that this is the truth:

Hepatitis B.
It wasn’t in the news and there was no media scare, no daily figures, no threat, no daily media coverage, no lockdown. No....nothing.
Or was there and I missed it?

If so: Did any workers lose their jobs when they refused the Hepatitis B jab?  Was it in the news? Why was it in the news? Was there a pandemic? If there was, why wasn’t there a lockdown?  Was the hepatitis B pandemic only as big as its audience?

Confused. scratch

There was no fuss about some NHS workers being required to have the Hepatitis B jab because people didn't make a big fuss about it. Just as kids have for decades, had all the regular shots to prevent childhood illnesses without parents kicking up a fuss.

Why the Covid vaccination has brought out all the antivax idiots, when no other vaccine in my memory has had the same effect.....is baffling to me.

The answer to me is simple - social media scaremongering. There’s so much disinformation on social media it is a travesty. If has affected other issues in the past, but imo none more so than the response to Covid and vaccines. From the off there were fear stories and over the top outrage. Had this been the 90s, people would’ve got on with it and there’d be no major controversy. Now, everything has to be a dividing line. Social media, which has its benefits, also has a lot to answer for.

Social media has created so much misinformation. But politicians did that first.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:54 am

Syl wrote:Nothing wrong in being sceptical.
So the answer is to do research, listen to people who have spent years studying viruses, the very ones who pass their knowledge on to the medics and  scientists, who then pass their research onto the government bodies, who make the decisions.....some right, some wrong.

.The more info you have the better informed you are to make the right decisions.

What I dont do is read and believe  conspiracy anti vax propaganda,  or think my uninformed opinion is right and the majority of the worlds experts  are  wrong.

I've seen a multitude of evidence/data from a large number of respected sources.

I don't look at or listen to any conspiracy anti Vax propaganda.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:37 am

Heard this website mentioned on LBC a little while ago... It has this section on vaccine adverse reactions...

But of course these vaccines are really totally "safe and effective".

https://www.ukmedfreedom.org/resources/covid-19-vaccine-info#Adverse-Reactions

I normally go for Sunday lunch somewhere with a couple of people... One of the guys said yesterday that he probably won't be coming because he had his covid booster jab last week and it has made him feel terrible... He was proper rough after his 2nd jab too!

Thing is, he didn't really stop doing anything during the lockdowns, carried on working etc, always out and about and mixing with loads of different people etc, and thinks he's already had the virus and with no real ill effects.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:08 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Heard this website mentioned on LBC a little while ago... It has this section on vaccine adverse reactions...

I normally go for Sunday lunch somewhere with a couple of people... One of the guys said yesterday that he probably won't be coming because he had his covid booster jab last week and it has made him feel terrible... He was proper rough after his 2nd jab too!

Thing is, he didn't really stop doing anything during the lockdowns, carried on working etc, always out and about and mixing with loads of different people etc, and thinks he's already had the virus and with no real ill effects.

If he carried on as normal during lockdowns, out and about mixing with loads of different people etc... he is an idiot.

So he had the virus and felt OK...good for him. I wonder how many people he infected if he didn't follow the proper quarantine guidelines?
I'm all right Jack. Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:03 pm

He's a mechanic so had to work, dealing with customers and getting in and out of their cars etc... And he got the covid last Christmas and ended up staying home on his own rather than going to his daughters as he was planning.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Syl likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:39 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

He's a mechanic so had to work, dealing with customers and getting in and out of their cars etc... And he got the covid last Christmas and ended up staying home on his own rather than going to his daughters as he was planning.

Fair enough Tommy.
Obviously some people had to work and mix throughout the lockdowns.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:52 am

Syl wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Heard this website mentioned on LBC a little while ago... It has this section on vaccine adverse reactions...

If he carried on as normal during lockdowns, out and about mixing with loads of different people etc... he is an idiot.

So he had the virus and felt OK...good for him. I wonder how many people he infected if he didn't follow the proper quarantine guidelines?

syl, most people carried on as normal as per Boris Johnson's own instructions if you remember.

''it's very very serious, people should work from home, unless they can't in which case they should go to work. People should avoid public transport, unless you need to use it in which case it's ok. People should avoid going out unless you need to which is ok.'' The organised chaos and confusion was blatantly obvious from the start.

Furthermore, it was all those who did carry on as normal that kept the country going even a little bit such as all the supermarket staff, the drivers, etc etc who you are now labelling as idiots.

Added to that the frontline NHS staff who we were ordered to clap for have probably infected 10x as many people as your average worker because they couldn't help it. carers were in and out of infected areas constantly and passing the virus on and the PCR tests have always been useless.

yet they kept going on and on working and now face the sack because they don't want this jab

but never mind that eh, fuck them. like you said,,,,

I'm all right jack

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:42 pm

I don't understand why people are happy to take chemicals as supplements when they too have known side effects and maybe long term effects we know nothing about yet but refuse a vaccination.
Zinc:
Nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, diarrhea, flu like symptoms, lowers good cholesterol, changes in taste, copper deficiency - can interfere with the body's ability to absorb copper, frequent infections - induce blood disorders.
Ivermectin: treatment for parasitic disorders:
eye pain severe skin rash with pus, fever, swollen glands, fast heart rate - can double, loss of bladder and bowel control, neck or back pain, light headedness.
Hydrochloxychlorine: (sounds like something you'd clean a public swimming pool out with)
Blurred vision, nausea, stomach pain, loss of apetite, diarrhea, headache, skin rash.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:56 pm

gelico wrote:
Syl wrote:

syl, most people carried on as normal as per Boris Johnson's own instructions if you remember.

''it's very very serious, people should work from home, unless they can't in which case they should go to work.  People should avoid public transport, unless you need to use it in which case it's ok.  People should avoid going out unless you need to which is ok.''  The organised chaos and confusion was blatantly obvious from the start.

Furthermore, it was all those who did carry on as normal that kept the country going even a little bit such as all the supermarket staff, the drivers, etc etc who you are now labelling as idiots.

Added to that the frontline NHS staff who we were ordered to clap for have probably infected 10x as many people as your average worker because they couldn't help it.  carers were in and out of infected areas constantly and passing the virus on and the PCR tests have always been useless.

yet they kept going on and on working and now face the sack because they don't want this jab

but never mind that eh, fuck them.  like you said,,,,

I'm all right jack

I have never said °fuck them", I think it's sad that a minority of carers and NHS staff will face the sack, but it seems to me, it's them that have the I'm all Jack attitude, no one else.

No one carried on as normal during lockdown.......yes many people had to work, but everywhere was closed and deserted, some people didn't see a soul for months, almost everyone knew someone previously well who had caught Covid and died, ( I know 4  people) weddings, funerals, Christmas......all more or less cancelled, so no one could carry on as normal.

We will never agree on this, and tbh I have nothing new to add.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:21 am

Syl wrote:
gelico wrote:

''it's very very serious, people should work from home, unless they can't in which case they should go to work.  People should avoid public transport, unless you need to use it in which case it's ok.  People should avoid going out unless you need to which is ok.''  The organised chaos and confusion was blatantly obvious from the start.

Added to that the frontline NHS staff who we were ordered to clap for have probably infected 10x as many people as your average worker because they couldn't help it.  carers were in and out of infected areas constantly and passing the virus on and the PCR tests have always been useless.

but never mind that eh, fuck them.  like you said,,,,

I'm all right jack

I have never said °fuck them", I think it's sad that a minority of carers and NHS staff will face the sack, but it seems to me, it's them that have the I'm all Jack attitude, no one else.

No one carried on as normal during lockdown.......yes many people had to work, but everywhere was closed and deserted, some people didn't see a soul for months, almost everyone knew someone previously well who had caught Covid and died, ( I know 4  people) weddings, funerals, Christmas......all more or less cancelled, so no one could carry on as normal.

how is it you feel that the NHS carers have the i'm all right jack attitude?

in what way?

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:45 am

Most people on UK have already had covid so don't need any vaccine

Especially those who carried on working throughout the last 2 years.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:30 am

Sonia Elijah
@sonia_elijah
· 12h
Anyone who advocates locking down a section of society for simply wanting to exercise their right to bodily autonomy by declining a gene therapy based injection with no long term safety data but known adverse effects- is promoting bio-fascism and is guilty of inciting hatred.

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:46 am

A new report in the medical journal shows Dr Vernon COleman why these jabs have to stop NOW.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/4ZuPPoyaP9rb/

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:02 pm

gelico wrote:

A new report in the medical journal shows Dr Vernon COleman why these jabs have to stop NOW.

Bitchute (where you garnered this latest gem from) review on Trustpilot.

"This site and service is a low-rent YouTube clone that carries an variety of hate-fueled material, including white nationalist podcasts, neo-Nazi propaganda and any number of such material.
During the Coronavirus pandemic, they have frequently published disinformation such as the banned video "Plandemic" that was riddled with false claims. As a rule of thumb, this a website that offers disinformation and offensive content. It is not credible on any level."

Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:11 pm

gelico wrote:
Syl wrote:

in what way?

Gels, I have been through this since the vaccination was first introduced. Read back, all my answers are here.
We are going round in circles.
You believe what you want and act accordingly, as will I.

Next topic please. Cool
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:48 pm

Syl wrote:
gelico wrote:

"This site and service is a low-rent YouTube clone that carries an variety of hate-fueled material, including white nationalist podcasts, neo-Nazi propaganda and any number of such material.
During the Coronavirus pandemic, they have frequently published disinformation such as the banned video "Plandemic" that was riddled with false claims. As a rule of thumb, this a website that offers disinformation and offensive content. It is not credible on any level."

Rolling Eyes

Ah, i predicted that one correctly.

somehow I just knew that you would ignore the content of what was being said and focus on the site.

the only reason you are hearing him on ''unreliable'' sites is because he is being silenced by mainstream media.

here's a really hard challenge for you

go back and listen again TO WHAT HE IS SAYING and just pretend it's BBC or sky news or some such main news outlet and try to take in what he is saying.

can you do it?

Last edited by gelico on Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:56 pm

Syl wrote:
gelico wrote:

in what way?

Gels, I have been through this since the vaccination was first introduced. Read back, all my answers are here.

Next topic please. Cool

introduced isn't the same as forced though

Syl, all i'm saying is that these same dotors/nurses/carers worked all through the ''most serious and deadliest pandemic ever'' (as the government/media tried to imply) putting themselves at risk every single day to look after people and worked themselves almost into a standstill and making huge sacrifices with social contact as well.

On top of that they can see first hand the damage that the jab is doing and have declined.

they now are banned from doing everything they did (and were applauded for) last year

where does the ''i'm all right jack'' attitude fit into that?

that's all i'm asking

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:13 pm

Vintage wrote:I don't understand why people are happy to take chemicals as supplements when they too have known side effects and maybe long term effects we know nothing about yet but refuse a vaccination.
Zinc:
Nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, diarrhea, flu like symptoms, lowers good cholesterol, changes in taste, copper deficiency - can interfere with the body's ability to absorb copper, frequent infections - induce blood disorders.
eye pain severe skin rash with pus, fever, swollen glands, fast heart rate - can double, loss of bladder and bowel control, neck or back pain, light headedness.
Hydrochloxychlorine: (sounds like something you'd clean a public swimming pool out with)
Blurred vision, nausea, stomach pain, loss of apetite, diarrhea, headache, skin rash.

maybe beause

Austria becomes first Western country to resort to mandatory coronavirus vaccination - Page 2 Vaccin10

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:20 pm

Vintage wrote:I don't understand why people are happy to take chemicals as supplements when they too have known side effects and maybe long term effects we know nothing about yet but refuse a vaccination.
Zinc:

yes, vin I know. Years ago hubby went to the doctor with some ear infection which also caused headaches and giddy spells. prescription, whatever the hell that was, said on the label regarding side effects ''may cause headaches and dizziness'' lol.

but even the worst of the ADRs that you mention can hardly be compared with blindness, seizures, paralysis, strokes, blood clots, heart attacks, and all manner of other reactions, not to mention sudden death as a side effect of this jab.

the governments own stats are horrendous and yet they still keep pushing,,,,

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:23 pm

gelico wrote:
Syl wrote:

Next topic please. Cool

Syl, all i'm saying is that these same dotors/nurses/carers worked all through the ''most serious and deadliest pandemic ever'' (as the government/media tried to imply) putting themselves at risk every single day to look after people and worked themselves almost into a standstill and making huge sacrifices with social contact as well.

On top of that they can see first hand the damage that the jab is doing and have declined.

they now are banned from doing everything they did (and were applauded for) last year

that's all i'm asking

Figures show that 90% of NHS staff are already double jabbed, by April that figure is estimated to rise to 93%.

Of the 7% remaining, some of those will be exempt, others will decide to have the jab at the last minute, so the expected number to be either taken away from dealing with patients, or ultimately sacked, won't be as high as first expected.

Why I believe they have an 'I'm all right Jack attitude'..... it's been known from the start that Covid affects the old and vulnerable far more than the fit and healthy.
The majority of NHS workers are younger, fitter and healthier than the patients they are dealing with.....they have less chance of being seriously ill if they catch the virus, and in spite of all the anti Vax nonsense, they have more chance of catching the virus, thus passing it on, than the vaccinated.

I know nothing I say will change your opinion, but everything I say is backed up by research, facts and figures.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:50 pm

Why are those who have already had covid and therefore have a natural immunity from their own immune systems, being forced to have a vaccine that is neither totally safe or totally effective!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:06 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Why are those who have already had covid and therefore have a natural immunity from their own immune systems, being forced to have a vaccine that is neither totally safe or totally effective!?

why indeed?

science innit?

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:09 pm

Bernie's Tweets
@BernieSpofforth
·

'Locking down the unvaccinated except for work, means the vaccinated can sit in a restaurant and be served by the unvaccinated, but can't sit next to them and eat.''

Yes, This is the science that is supposed to make sense

right-o

lol! lol!

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:05 pm

gelico wrote:
Syl wrote:

Rolling Eyes

Ah, i predicted that one correctly.

somehow I just knew that you would ignore the content of what was being said and focus on the site.

the only reason you are hearing him on ''unreliable'' sites is because he is being silenced by mainstream media.

here's a really hard challenge for you

go back and listen again TO WHAT HE IS SAYING and just pretend it's BBC or sky news or some such main news outlet and try to take in what he is saying.

can you do it?

Seriously, anyone who claims that in due course every medic who has given a patient the Covid vaccine will be struck off and arrested....
which is how he began his anti vax speech, really isn't worth my time Gels.

Instead, why dont you watch a sane person, like Professor Jonathan Van Tam, speaking about the virus, the vaccine, the research that has been done before it was made public, the things that they have found out since new variants of the virus have materialised....there are so many videos online, I dont have to give links on here.

Whether both these men were talking on one of your conspiracy sites or on the BBC...one makes sense, and one just does not.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:40 pm

another vaccine death

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10233341/Musician-40-suffered-brain-haemorrhage-induced-AstraZeneca-Covid-vaccine-inquest-hears.html

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:03 pm

As Syl mentioned why is every country in the world working on the same thing, if there is no danger to the general population, why, for probably the first time ever, the world governments are on the same page regarding the virus? Is the NWO actually in power now everywhere?
What would happen if there was no vaccine? Wouldn't the hospitals be overflowing with people sick with covid, they don't have to die to make it a huge problem, staff at hospitals would get sick and all the rest of the people keeping a country going economically, keeping it secure and
law and order in place, there's the possibility of economic collapse and lawlessness.
The mDNA has been researched for decades every vaccine has side effects every treatment has side effects, heck, even being alive has side effects. It may be over 2 million people with side effects and even deaths in that number, how many deaths would there be if no one was vaccinated, how many long or short term side effects would there be, would you really want to find out..

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:03 pm

Dr.Afzal Niaz M.D, M.B.B.S (King Edward ) ,FRCS
@drafzalniaz3

I AM OBSERVING a massive spike in cancer. I am warning that there is now 20 times the normal average of certain types of cancers ever since the “Operation Warp Speed” injections were first introduced.

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:09 pm

Vintage wrote:As Syl mentioned why is every country in the world working on the same thing, if there is no danger to the general population, why, for probably the first time ever, the world governments are on the same page regarding the virus? Is the NWO actually in power now everywhere?
What would happen if there was no vaccine? Wouldn't the hospitals be overflowing with people sick with covid, they don't have to die to make it a huge problem, staff at hospitals would get sick and all the rest of the people keeping a country going economically, keeping it secure and
law and order in place, there's the possibility of economic collapse and lawlessness.
The mDNA has been researched for decades every vaccine has side effects every treatment has side effects, heck, even being alive has side effects. It may be over 2 million people with side effects and even deaths in that number, how many deaths would there be if no one was vaccinated, how many long or short term side effects would there be, would you really want to find out..

yes the New World Order social credit control system which gives them data on every single aspect of your life.

no, the hospitals weren't overflowing when this broke, the Nightingale hospitals were built and then dismantled without ever being used. Doctors, nurses, paramedics, ambulance crew etc said throughout, the hospitals are empty. There is always more chaos and lack of beds every single winter due to flu viruses which are more prevalent in winter and it happens every single year without fail. it was no different last winter.

this year the hospitals are filling up with double vaxxed patients who aren't just contracting covid but bad side effects as well.

the difference in cases is starting to show in the analytics even at this early stage as showed in the previous video.

you will see what happens in the next few months.

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:13 pm

Vintage wrote:. It may be over 2 million people with side effects and even deaths in that number, how many deaths would there be if no one was vaccinated, how many long or short term side effects would there be, would you really want to find out..

i can't believe i even read that correctly

if no one was vaccinated there would have been very few deaths. there was hardly a spike in deaths throughout the whole of 2020 compared with any other year. This was supposedly during the worst and most dangerous virus ever and there was no vaccine available then was there?

you can watch the previous video regarding natural immunity and how it works.

that has now been totally compromised in anyone who has the vaccine in them

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:21 pm

I said if no one was vaccinated the hospitals would be overflowing, they were beginning to do so while every other treatments other than emergencies were on hold, not a good thing either surely, people with a chance of survival with cancer treatment didn't get it and many died also other medical problems, people weren't seen and diagnosed quickly enough because of covid  some of whom I've been busy cremating and burying.
I beg to differ regarding flu viruses, in 28 years I have never seen bodies having to be warehoused in large cold stores because hospital morgues are full.
So the full mortuaries were either a conspiracy or full of people who died from being vaccinated then?

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:09 pm

5-fold increase in sudden cardiac deaths of FIFA players in 2021

https://stephenc.substack.com/p/5-fold-increase-in-sudden-cardiac

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:26 am

gelico wrote:
Vintage wrote:. It may be over 2 million people with side effects and even deaths in that number, how many deaths would there be if no one was vaccinated, how many long or short term side effects would there be, would you really want to find out..

i can't believe i even read that correctly

if no one was vaccinated there would have been very few deaths.  there was hardly a spike in deaths throughout the whole of 2020 compared with any other year.   This was supposedly during the worst and most dangerous virus ever and there was no vaccine available then was there?

you can watch the previous video regarding natural immunity and how it works.

that has now been totally compromised in anyone who has the vaccine in them

Where are you getting your figures from?

"There were over 695.8 thousand deaths in the United Kingdom in 2020, compared with 604 thousand in 2019."

www.statista.com/statistics/281488/number-of-deaths-in-the-united-kingdom-uk/

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:13 am

Syl wrote:
gelico wrote:

that's all i'm asking

Figures show that 90% of NHS staff are already double jabbed, by April that figure is estimated to rise to 93%.

Of the 7% remaining, some of those will be exempt, others will decide to have the jab at the last minute, so the expected number to be either taken away from dealing with patients, or ultimately sacked, won't be as high as first expected.

Why I believe they have an 'I'm all right Jack attitude'..... it's been known from the start that Covid affects the old and vulnerable far more than the fit and healthy.
The majority of NHS workers are younger, fitter and healthier than the patients they are dealing with.....they have less chance of being seriously ill if they catch the virus, and in spite of all the anti Vax nonsense, they have more chance of catching the virus, thus passing it on, than the vaccinated.

I know nothing I say will change your opinion, but everything I say is backed up by research, facts and figures.

You are totally wrong because you refuse to acknowledge the vast numbers of people who have already had the covid virus and recovered from it and who therefore already have better immune system protection from it than is given to those who have had jabs but never had the actual real virus.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:34 am

And gelico is completely correct about the nightingale hospitals... They were built with loads of publicity attached, but never used and then quickly dismantled...

I worked in a top London hospital from April 2020 to August 2020 and they were not overwhelmed at all... In fact, they had loads of medics standing around doing fuk all because loads of regular services had been suspended to allow for them to be able to deal with the mad rush of covid patients coming in, but never happened!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:56 am

Maybe people were dying faster and ending up in cold storage before they could get to the Nightingales.
What purpose are you alleging to? What is it for the, in your eyes, false reports of infected people and deaths, why are all governments apparently inflating numbers and messing with their economies to pull the wool over their populations eyes? It must be a good reason for everyone to go to these lengths. If the mass graves in New York and the overflowing cemeteries in developing countries are exhumed would we find bodies with bullet holes instead of virus? You know kill a few hundred thousand to make it look authentic that a virus is loose?

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next