NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bow and arrow attack was Islamist terrorism

4 posters

Go down

Bow and arrow attack was Islamist terrorism Empty Bow and arrow attack was Islamist terrorism

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:08 pm

A bow-and-arrow attack in a small Norwegian town that led to five deaths appears to be 'an act of terrorism', the country's security agency said.

A 37-year-old Danish man suspected of killing five and wounding two others had converted to Islam and was previously flagged as having been radicalised, police said.

He is suspected of shooting at people in a number of locations in Kongsberg town on Wednesday evening. Several of the victims were in a supermarket, police said.

Two of the wounded people remain in intensive care, including a police officer who was off duty and inside the store at the time.

The victims were four women and one man between the ages of 50 and 70, the police chief said.

https://www.itv.com/news/2021-10-13/deaths-reported-and-others-injured-in-bow-and-arrow-attack-in-kongsberg-norway

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Bow and arrow attack was Islamist terrorism Empty Re: Bow and arrow attack was Islamist terrorism

Post by Original Quill Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:30 pm

A Dane! I always thot they were the civilized Scandinavians. OC, then there's ole Phil.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Bow and arrow attack was Islamist terrorism Empty Re: Bow and arrow attack was Islamist terrorism

Post by Maddog Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:13 pm

Original Quill wrote:A Dane!  I always thot they were the civilized Scandinavians.  OC, then there's ole Phil.

Depends on what part of Denmark he is from. Location is everything right?.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:29 pm

Yes.  I wonder if he's from Greenland.  I heard they are weird.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:52 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

A bow-and-arrow attack in a small Norwegian town that led to five deaths appears to be 'an act of terrorism', the country's security agency said.

A 37-year-old Danish man suspected of killing five and wounding two others had converted to Islam and was previously flagged as having been radicalised, police said.

He is suspected of shooting at people in a number of locations in Kongsberg town on Wednesday evening. Several of the victims were in a supermarket, police said.

Two of the wounded people remain in intensive care, including a police officer who was off duty and inside the store at the time.

The victims were four women and one man between the ages of 50 and 70, the police chief said.

https://www.itv.com/news/2021-10-13/deaths-reported-and-others-injured-in-bow-and-arrow-attack-in-kongsberg-norway

well that's put paid to my fantasies concerning the arrow then Rolling Eyes

what a bastard

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down