NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Islamist terrorists arrested in France - their planned attack on a presidential election candidate was imminent

+3
Ben Reilly
Original Quill
Tommy Monk
7 posters

Go down

Two Islamist terrorists arrested in France - their planned attack on a presidential election candidate was imminent   Empty Two Islamist terrorists arrested in France - their planned attack on a presidential election candidate was imminent

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:44 pm

TWO men linked to Islamic State have been arrested in France after plotting an “imminent terrorist attack” on an unnamed presidential candidate.

Just five days before the polls open on Sunday...

Each was well know to the security services and had been tailed for a number of months.

When anti-terrorist officers raided their flat in the 13th arrondissement of Marseilles they found the front page of a newspaper showing the candidate they were said to be targeting.

Agents from the DGSI, France domestic secret service, also found weapons, and TATP, the so-called “Mother of Satan” explosives that are frequently used by jihadi groups including Islamic State and al Qaeda.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3354670/terror-arrest-france-president-election-attack/#comments

Other news sources are widely available.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Two Islamist terrorists arrested in France - their planned attack on a presidential election candidate was imminent   Empty Re: Two Islamist terrorists arrested in France - their planned attack on a presidential election candidate was imminent

Post by Original Quill Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:40 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:TWO men linked to Islamic State have been arrested in France after plotting an “imminent terrorist attack” on an unnamed presidential candidate.

Sounds shaky tommy. What does "linked to Islamic State" mean? If they are citizens of Iraq or Syria, say so for gods sake.

What is an “imminent terrorist attack”? Any details?

Who is the "presidential candidate"? Is he really a candidate? Why won't they name him...he'll sure want the publicity.

How do we distinguish this from another attention-getting claim for some agency that wants more funds?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Two Islamist terrorists arrested in France - their planned attack on a presidential election candidate was imminent   Empty Re: Two Islamist terrorists arrested in France - their planned attack on a presidential election candidate was imminent

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:15 am

I bet you anything it was NOT Le Pen.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:15 pm

Details of this story are widely available in many media outlets...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:17 pm

Read that a Muslim in America opened fire killing 3 while shouting "Allah akbar" earlier...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:50 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Details of this story are widely available in many media outlets...

And yes you can't provide them.  Highly suspicious.

Last edited by Original Quill on Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:51 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Read that a Muslim in America opened fire killing 3 while shouting "Allah akbar" earlier...

In Fresno? We know...police say it has nothing to do with terrorism. The guy was going to prison (already sentenced) and just wanted to take down others in his bitterness.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:02 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Details of this story are widely available in many media outlets...

Didn't I post a news article link in the op...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:31 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

If you can't be bothered, I'm not excited. Gd. luck.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:50 pm

I already posted a valid link to a valid news source article in the op...

If you want to see other news reports on this then it is up to you to have a look yourself...

Not up to me to spoon feed you...!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:14 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I already posted a valid link to a valid news source article in the op...

If you want to see other news reports on this then it is up to you to have a look yourself...

Not up to me to spoon feed you...!

Then stop posting if you don't want to support what you claim.  There's an equal chance that this is some noise put out to enhance some agency's funding.  Too many unanswered questions.  Seen that enough.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:57 pm

Phil Shiner][quote="Tommy Monk wrote:TWO men linked to Islamic State have been arrested in France after plotting an “imminent terrorist attack” on an unnamed presidential candidate.

Sounds shaky tommy.  What does "linked to Islamic State" mean?  If they are citizens of Iraq or Syria, say so for gods sake.

What is an “imminent terrorist attack”?  Any details?

Who is the "presidential candidate"?  Is he really a candidate?  Why won't they name him...he'll sure want the publicity.

How do we distinguish this from another attention-getting claim for some agency that wants more funds?
[/quote]it means they are linked to the daesh. They have either been in contact with them or people known to be in contact with them.
It's almost as if you prefer them to commit their acts of terror rather than be caught before they act.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:01 pm

Phil shiner wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

If you can't be bothered, I'm not excited.  Gd. luck.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39627688
Three of the leading candidates in the presidential election - Emmanuel Macron, Marine Le Pen and François Fillon - were warned last week of security risks linked to the two men, party officials said.

good enough for you?
in case its not here is a google search

https://www.google.com/search?q=Mahiedine+M.%2C+29%2C+and+Clement+B.%2C+23&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:39 pm

It's been widely reported!!!

I don't understand why Quill is trying to suggest otherwise...!?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:40 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:
\"Phil Shiner wrote:

Sounds shaky tommy.  What does "linked to Islamic State" mean?  If they are citizens of Iraq or Syria, say so for gods sake.

What is an “imminent terrorist attack”?  Any details?

Who is the "presidential candidate"?  Is he really a candidate?  Why won't they name him...he'll sure want the publicity.

it means they are linked to the daesh. They have either been in contact with them or people known to be in contact with them.
It's almost as if you prefer them to commit their acts of terror rather than be caught before they act.

Contact or people who have been in contract? So, it's like Trump and the Russians. It means he's working for them?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:42 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

I'm not. I'm trying to get you to clean up your act. You've got an active mind tommy, but you've got no discipline. "Widely reported" is about as meaningful as "my mother told me." Rolling Eyes

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:44 pm

Phil shiner wrote:

If you can't be bothered, I'm not excited.  Gd. luck.

Three of the leading candidates in the presidential election - Emmanuel Macron, Marine Le Pen and François Fillon - were warned last week of security risks linked to the two men, party officials said.

good enough for you?

https://www.google.com/search?q=Mahiedine+M.%2C+29%2C+and+Clement+B.%2C+23&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b

You know better than that Dino. I don't want to learn about French civics. I want the details of this story. Which presidential candidate?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:53 pm

Original Quill wrote:

good enough for you?

You know better than that Dino.  I don't want to learn about French civics.  I want the details of this story.  Which presidential candidate?
whilst they caught those 2 they didn't with this one. more dead
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-20/multiple-police-officers-shot-paris-assailant-armed-kalashnikov-has-been-killed
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:53 pm

Original Quill wrote:

good enough for you?

You know better than that Dino.  I don't want to learn about French civics.  I want the details of this story.  Which presidential candidate?
all three as the report states.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:55 pm

Phil Shiner wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

I'm not.  I'm trying to get you to clean up your act.  You've got an active mind tommy, but you've got no discipline.  "Widely reported" is about as meaningful as "my mother told me."  Rolling Eyes
a simple google search produces many results from a lot of media outlets. that suggests widely reported
Are we expected to list everyone now adays?
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:18 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

I'm not.  I'm trying to get you to clean up your act.  You've got an active mind tommy, but you've got no discipline.  "Widely reported" is about as meaningful as "my mother told me."  Rolling Eyes

Quill... stop talking rubbish!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:37 pm

Another attack in Paris tonight. One policeman killed. Sorry I can't put a link up on this tablet.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:14 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Tommy, it's not rubbish. You're being the fool. You can't substantiate anything...stop posting nonsense.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:46 am

Original Quill wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Tommy, it's not rubbish.  You're being the fool.  You can't substantiate anything...stop posting nonsense.

They were arrested for their connections to Islamic extremism and terrorism

That is substantiated and its only you making a mockery of this.

So how about lets allow the French authorities to pursue this line of investigation.

Now if this had been a white cop in Texas, shooting an unarmed African American. You would have no issue what so ever by casting the shooting as racially motivated and born from Republicanism

Now, unless you have anything to refute the evidence Quill?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:49 am

The shooting came just three days before the first round of the country’s presidential election, and François Fillon, the conservative candidate, last night called for election campaigning to be suspended.Security will be heightened across the country in the run-up to Sunday’s election.
The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant identified the attacker as one of its soldiers, naming him as Abu Yousif, a Belgian. Police said last night the man had been identified, but his name would not be revealed until investigators determined whether he had accomplices, Reuters reported.
It was highly unusual for Isil to both take responsibility and name the perpetrator so soon after an attack.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/20/paris-police-close-part-city-centre-amid-reports-officers-shot/

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:08 am

Thorin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Tommy, it's not rubbish.  You're being the fool.  You can't substantiate anything...stop posting nonsense.

They were arrested for their connections to Islamic extremism and terrorism

That is substantiated and its only you making a mockery of this.

So how about lets allow the French authorities to pursue this line of investigation.

Now if this had been a white cop in Texas, shooting an unarmed African American. You would have no issue what so ever by casting the shooting as racially motivated and born from Republicanism

Now, unless you have anything to refute the evidence Quill?

You just don't know the meaning of substantiation, do you?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:13 am

Thorin wrote:The shooting came just three days before the first round of the country’s presidential election, and François Fillon, the conservative candidate, last night called for election campaigning to be suspended.Security will be heightened across the country in the run-up to Sunday’s election.
The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant identified the attacker as one of its soldiers, naming him as Abu Yousif, a Belgian. Police said last night the man had been identified, but his name would not be revealed until investigators determined whether he had accomplices, Reuters reported.
It was highly unusual for Isil to both take responsibility and name the perpetrator so soon after an attack.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/20/paris-police-close-part-city-centre-amid-reports-officers-shot/

All right tommy, here comes some detail. Who? Where? What? When? Why, and how? Why couldn't you do this, tommy? I'll bet in the back of your mind you were thinking, that's too hard! Lazy minded!

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:30 pm

The details of who the 2 men are and what they were up to, are in the op article link...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:44 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:The details of who the 2 men are and what they were up to, are in the op article link...

All the info is there as you say, I don't know what the confusion is about. scratch
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:03 pm

Quill is being an idiot... that is all.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:33 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Quill is being an idiot... that is all.

Why? Because I ask you to substantiate your claims, that's why. You are ignorant of the responsibilities of a claimant of facts. If you are going to assert something as fact, you've got to back it up...fill in the story...say something besides your own conclusion. You never do, tommy.

Hence, you are just noise. It's a disappointment, because sometimes you make extraordinary claims that get attention, only to find out it's another tommy-bust.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:57 pm

I'm not sure why it's up to the the original poster to provide extra information to another poster.
If I want to know more I'll ask, if no information is forthcoming I'll go and look it up.

What's the big deal?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:39 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

TWO men linked to Islamic State have been arrested in France after plotting an “imminent terrorist attack” on an unnamed presidential candidate.

Just five days before the polls open on Sunday...

Each was well know to the security services and had been tailed for a number of months.

When anti-terrorist officers raided their flat in the 13th arrondissement of Marseilles they found the front page of a newspaper showing the candidate they were said to be targeting.

Agents from the DGSI, France domestic secret service, also found weapons, and TATP, the so-called “Mother of Satan” explosives that are frequently used by jihadi groups including Islamic State and al Qaeda.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3354670/terror-arrest-france-president-election-attack/#comments

Other news sources are widely available.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down