NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Six people dead in Plymouth shooting.

+4
Original Quill
Tommy Monk
Maddog
Syl
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Six people dead in Plymouth shooting. - Page 2 Empty Six people dead in Plymouth shooting.

Post by Syl Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:40 am

First topic message reminder :

News reports that three females and three men, including the gunman, are dead.
It is not thought to be terror related

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/08/12/plymouth-shooting-serious-shooting-incident-one-feared-dead/

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Six people dead in Plymouth shooting. - Page 2 Empty Re: Six people dead in Plymouth shooting.

Post by Syl Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:52 pm

Maddog wrote:
Syl wrote:Well you only have to see the news and the way citizens were treated when Covid started to see the Chinese are very 'obedient'....that could never happen here, or the US.
I think over the last 18 months I have seen more people flouting the mask wearing rule than obeying it, and that rule was brought in to help people not to control them.

In any case, I see nothing wrong with laws forbidding guns here unless there is a valid reason to own one.
I would prefer to back a persons right not to be shot than a persons right to hold a gun.

I'm pretty sure the right to posses firearms doesn't negate your right to not be shot.

The question is, does a right to own a firearm supercede another's persons right to live without the fear of being innocently shot by one?

Simple answer........no.

Last edited by Syl on Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Six people dead in Plymouth shooting. - Page 2 Empty Re: Six people dead in Plymouth shooting.

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:52 pm

eddie wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:What's all this 'incel' bollocks?

Top Tip:  Women won't shag you if you've got close together pushed in mad looking eyes.   Being fat, bearded AND bespectacled is not a good look  but we can forgive that if you've got a personality and can make us laugh.   Don't blame us for not swooning because you're toting a penis extension pump action shotgun.  Working out and taking steroids won't impress us either.  And most importantly....women don't like weirdos.  Specially weirdo's who live with their mums.

Woah. Hang on! Let me tell you something...I detest clean-shaven men (it’s like kissing a boy!), I hate skinny, hairless guys (it’s like dating a boy!), I hate men that wear too much aftershave and dress like they work in the city all the time, (it’s like dating a boy!), I detest men that are really into cars and big boobs (it’s like dating a boy!).....

I kinda like weirdos...unless they still live their mum...

I guess you catch my drift.

I like hairy men too, don't forget.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:11 pm

Maddog wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:What's all this 'incel' bollocks?

Top Tip:  Women won't shag you if you've got close together pushed in mad looking eyes.   Being fat, bearded AND bespectacled is not a good look  but we can forgive that if you've got a personality and can make us laugh.   Don't blame us for not swooning because you're toting a penis extension pump action shotgun.  Working out and taking steroids won't impress us either.  And most importantly....women don't like weirdos.  Specially weirdo's who live with their mums.

Quit picking on me.

Have you got a beard and pushed in eyes? Say it isn't so!!!!
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:29 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Quit picking on me.

Have you got a beard and pushed in eyes?  Say it isn't so!!!!
He has a great beard. Cool
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:47 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Quit picking on me.

Six people dead in Plymouth shooting. - Page 2 Screen61

I'm not sure about my eyes. They could be a little pushed in?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Syl likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:30 pm

you're quite the hunk, maddog

in my mind you were slim built with longish hair

fucking hell, i couldn't have been more wrong if i'd tried

lol! lol!

gelico
Forum Detective

Maddog likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:59 pm

Laughing A little chubby, but that's all that southern grits and Texas gravy.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:50 pm

I didn't recognise him without his bandana. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:52 pm

Original Quill wrote:Laughing  A little chubby, but that's all that southern grits and Texas gravy.

He is well built not chubby.....and it's great he puts his pic up....nothing to hide.

The only pic you have ever put up (nice though it was) looked like it was taken in the 1950's. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Maddog likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:56 pm

Syl wrote:I didn't recognise him without his bandana. Razz

My daughter wouldn't let me wear it. Cool

I really only wear those in the summer when I'm doing something outdoors and need something to hold sweat because my hair sure won't do it.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:37 pm

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

He has a great beard. Cool

I know. He's a bit tasty is our Mad Dog....
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Maddog likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:48 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Syl wrote:

It is rare, It's rare for any lone gunman to go on the rampage like this.I think it said it has been over 10 years since anything similar has happened here.

And it will likely stay rare.

Primarily because guns are not available.

And long may that be the case.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:41 pm

Been reading more about this shooter .... he identified as an American and made out on his Facebook page that he was from Arizona. Fantatical Trump supporter and avid follower of American right-wing media.

Like many of Trump's most avid supporters, he believed in a number of bizarre theories, such as the idea that Trump was sent to purge the U.S. government of a cabal of Satan-worshipping pedophile baby-eaters.

He was also extremely misogynist and essentially thought that women were worthless idiots, because they wouldn't have sex with someone like him ... hmmmm.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:46 pm

It's been reported that he also had an argument with his mother before shooting her in the head and torso, then going on to murder 4 others in the street, including a 3 year old child.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:48 pm

Syl wrote:It's been reported that he also  had an argument  with his mother before shooting her in the head and torso, then going on to murder 4 others in the street,  including a 3 year old child.

Apparently he and she often clashed over his views about women.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:11 am

Ben Reilly wrote:
Syl wrote:It's been reported that he also  had an argument  with his mother before shooting her in the head and torso, then going on to murder 4 others in the street,  including a 3 year old child.

Apparently he and she often clashed over his views about women.

Understandable.
For a mother to realise her son is a woman hater, that must be a hard thing for any mum to deal with.

She had previously tried to get help from social services and even the police about his behaviour.

Poor woman.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2