NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would you change about yourself?

4 posters

Go down

What would you change about yourself? Empty What would you change about yourself?

Post by Syl Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:57 am

I was going to say name THREE things you would change, but personally I can only think of two, my hair and my feet.

If you think you are all that re looks, would you change anything about your lifestyle, your friends, your neighbours??

If you and your life are perfect.... don't bother answering. Wink
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

What would you change about yourself? Empty Re: What would you change about yourself?

Post by Syl Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:58 am

And yes, it IS a shallow thread, so what ?? at least I am making an effort. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

What would you change about yourself? Empty Re: What would you change about yourself?

Post by eddie Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:57 pm

I’d change my eye colour, I would love to have brown eyes then I could dye my hair black! I like black hair but with my colouring it’s a no go.
I’d also change my midriff - most of my height (I’m not that tall) is in my legs so I’d like a longer midriff.

That sounds like a weird thing to change hahahahaha

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:05 pm

eddie wrote:I’d change my eye colour, I would love to have brown eyes then I could dye my hair black! I like black hair but with my colouring it’s a no go.
I’d also change my midriff - most of my height (I’m not that tall) is in my legs so I’d like a longer midriff.

Lol,thank God i am not the only imperfect one here. Laughing
I have dark brown eyes, I love blue eyes.....we always want what we dont have. Wink
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:07 pm

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:I’d change my eye colour, I would love to have brown eyes then I could dye my hair black! I like black hair but with my colouring it’s a no go.

I have dark brown eyes, I love blue eyes.....we always want what we dont have. Wink

That’s very true, we are never happy with ourselves. Brown eyes are so sexy on a woman, all exotic and come-hither. Razz
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:13 pm

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:

That’s very true, we are never happy with ourselves. Brown eyes are so sexy on a woman, all exotic and come-hither. Razz

Are you coming on to me again? Cool
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

eddie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:16 pm

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:

Always. Cool
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:19 pm

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:

Always. Cool

Haha..... What would you change about yourself? 1069003512

I miss your sense of fun.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

eddie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:31 pm

I will try to post more often, just get so busy and then time slips away....
eddie
eddie

Syl likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:24 pm

I'd get rid of the massive bald spot on the back of my head and all the grey in my hair and beard!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:42 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:I'd get rid of the massive bald spot on the back of my head and all the grey in my hair and beard!

Not much you can do about a bald spot, you are in good company though.
Both Princes William and Harry have the back bald spot going on, and they are still young men.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:06 am

My hair, it was black but went white very young, I'd love to see without glasses. The rest I can handle.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:55 am

Vintage wrote:My hair, it was black but went white very young, I'd love to see without glasses. The rest I  can handle.

We mentioned this before somewhere.
I HATE my white hair, I just think white hair (not grey, I could live with that) is very ageing.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:11 pm

I used to be able to get a 'shampoo in' slate grey when my hair still had a bit of my original colour and it blended in beautifully, then the manufacturers stopped making it. You can probably get it again these days as a lot of people seem to be dyeing their hair various shades of grey, why when they still have their natural colour baffles me.
When your hair is white and your skin tone is pale you seem to fade away, unless you are adept at makeup.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:16 pm

Vintage wrote:I used to be able to get a 'shampoo in' slate grey when my hair still had a bit of my original colour and it blended in beautifully, then the manufacturers stopped making it. You can probably get it again these days as a lot of people seem to be dyeing their hair various shades of grey, why when they still have their natural colour baffles me.
When your hair is white and your skin tone is pale you seem to fade away, unless you are adept at makeup.

I know what you mean, but I dont have that problem Vintage.
I am olive skinned, and in the summer I am quite dark skinned. Dark skin tone and white hair is an odd combination to me.

I may look for a wash in/out colour to tone down the bloody horrendous brightness of my white hair, off to boots soon, I will have a look around.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:49 pm

Sometimes I get a glimpse of my scalp, scarily pink.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:55 pm

Vintage wrote:Sometimes I get a glimpse of my scalp, scarily pink.

Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:32 am

To not need glasses would be heaven!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:16 pm

I have trained myself not to need glasses most of the time.
I used to have distance and reading glasses....two pairs, I was always swapping them on and off.
I dont like bi or varifocals, they make me feel dizzy, so it was needs must.

Then I found my distance glasses were not working well even though they had been recently changed....so I stopped wearing them.
Now I only use glasses for reading, threading a needle, close stuff like that....for everything else I use my own eyes, and I'm sure my sight has improved without them.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:14 am

Syl I like the way you “fixed yourself”

I really believe our bodies and minds are also the cure for many ailments.
eddie
eddie

Syl likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:41 am

eddie wrote:Syl I like the way you “fixed yourself”

I really believe our bodies and minds  are also the cure for many ailments.

Thanks Eddie. Some things I definitely believe we can help ourselves with....others we may need a bit of outside help.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down