NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will anyone bother going abroad this summer?

+4
Tommy Monk
gelico
Maddog
Syl
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Will anyone bother going abroad this summer? Empty Will anyone bother going abroad this summer?

Post by Syl Fri May 07, 2021 7:04 pm

I know I wont.
We have missed 4 holidays since the start of this pandemic, 3 abroad and a road trip round England and Wales.

Will I be rushing to get on a plane and make up for lost time as from May 17th?....Well even if I had a burning desire to visit Iceland or the Falklands, I wouldn't bother.

Prices for holidays have soared.

Hours of delays at airports.

Three tests ...one going out, one coming home, and one 2 days after arrival back home are required.

Limited places to go whilst away, depending on the country and availability of restaurants, theme parks, entertainment venues etc.

Is it all worth it in your opinion?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Will anyone bother going abroad this summer? Empty Re: Will anyone bother going abroad this summer?

Post by Maddog Fri May 07, 2021 7:24 pm

Shit loads of people will.

If your vaccinated, why wouldn't you?

I finished reading your post. I guess all the tests would be a put off.

Air travel is a pain already..
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Will anyone bother going abroad this summer? Empty Re: Will anyone bother going abroad this summer?

Post by gelico Fri May 07, 2021 7:29 pm

Syl wrote:I know I wont.
We have missed 4 holidays since the start of this pandemic, 3 abroad and a road trip round England and Wales.

Will I be rushing to get on a plane and make up for lost time as from May 17th?....Well even if I had a burning desire to visit Iceland or the Falklands, I wouldn't bother.

Three tests ...one going out, one coming home, and one 2 days after arrival back home are required.

Limited places to go whilst away, depending on the country and availability of restaurants, theme parks, entertainment venues etc.

depends if that's what you're looking for in a holiday i suppose

i understand people not wanting to go abroad if it's such a major hassle

but there are wonderful places to go in Britain.

why not just hire out a cottage somewhere idyllic and enjoy a rest and soak up the scenery and relax

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri May 07, 2021 7:29 pm

Come to Texas Syl. Summer sucks, but we will see what you're made of when it's 102°F
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri May 07, 2021 7:32 pm

I have to go to South of France at some point to do a bit of legal paperwork... Must be done in person apparently... So might as well make a couple of weeks of it...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri May 07, 2021 7:40 pm

gelico wrote:
Syl wrote:I know I wont.

depends if that's what you're looking for in a holiday i suppose

i understand people not wanting to  go abroad if it's such a major hassle

but there are wonderful places to go in Britain.

why not just hire out  a cottage somewhere idyllic and enjoy a rest and soak up the scenery and relax

From what I am hearing everywhere here is either already booked up or is being booked up fast, even at hugely inflated prices.

We will go on our road trip later in the summer, all being well, early September. If the weathers good we will pack a bag, just get in the car, and go...wont bother booking anywhere.

Are you going away Gels?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri May 07, 2021 7:44 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

I have to go to South of France at some point to do a bit of legal paperwork... Must be done in person apparently... So might as well make a couple of weeks of it...

France isn't open for us yet. Just watched the Live Downing Street update. They are reviewing the situation every 3 weeks and hope to add other holiday favourites on as and when.

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri May 07, 2021 7:53 pm

Maddog wrote:Come to Texas Syl. Summer sucks, but we will see what you're made of when it's 102°F

I LOVE the heat. sunny

I have to be near the sea though not the desert
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri May 07, 2021 8:15 pm

Syl wrote:
Maddog wrote:Come to Texas Syl. Summer sucks, but we will see what you're made of when it's 102°F

I LOVE the heat. sunny

I have to be near the sea though not the desert

Texas has almost 400 miles of coastline.

Very little of what you would call a desert.

https://www.sopadre.com/
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Ben Reilly likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri May 07, 2021 8:17 pm

https://www.google.com/travel/flights/search?tfs=CBwQAhooagwIAhIIL20vMDNsMm4SCjIwMjEtMDctMDFyDAgCEggvbS8wNGpwbBooagwIAhIIL20vMDRqcGwSCjIwMjEtMDctMTRyDAgCEggvbS8wM2wybnABggELCP___________wFAAUgBmAEB&tfu=CmhDalJJUW5KSmNVWXRVRGRJVmpoQlNUWm5RbEZDUnkwdExTMHRMUzB0TFMxdmRYTjJORUZCUVVGQlIwTldhMlpyUVVSTU5VRkJFZ0pqS2hvTENNRGVCaEFDR2dOVlUwUTRBM0RBM2dZPQ
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri May 07, 2021 8:40 pm

Three people at work are flying out to Romania tomorrow, none of them have had to have jabs, a test nor do they have to quarantine.

Go figure.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat May 08, 2021 12:07 am

eddie wrote:Three people at work are flying out to Romania tomorrow, none of them have had to have jabs, a test nor do they have to quarantine.

Go figure.

Romania is not requiring any jabs or tests from people flying from the UK.
Presumably your three colleagues live in Romania and are not going for pleasure.
Air travel for none essential purposes isn't opening till May 17th, and according to the government report today no one will be allowed back into the UK unless they have a clear pcr test taken within 72 hours of travel, then another must be taken 2 days after arrival.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat May 08, 2021 12:14 am

My daughters OBGYN is flying to South Africa tomorrow for two weeks. Now she's worried she will go into labor before gets back.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat May 08, 2021 12:16 am

Syl, everything is open in Texas too. You can party like a rock star.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 08, 2021 12:21 am

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:Three people at work are flying out to Romania tomorrow, none of them have had to have jabs, a test nor do they have to quarantine.

Go figure.

Presumably your three colleagues live in Romania and are not going for pleasure.
Air travel for none essential purposes  isn't opening till May 17th, and according  to the government report today no one will be allowed back into the UK unless they have a clear pcr test taken within 72 hours of travel, then another must be taken 2 days after arrival.

No they live here? That’s why they work where I work??...

They’re flying to Romania for a holiday and to see family. I did say “people at work”.

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat May 08, 2021 1:00 am

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:

Air travel for none essential purposes  isn't opening till May 17th, and according  to the government report today no one will be allowed back into the UK unless they have a clear pcr test taken within 72 hours of travel, then another must be taken 2 days after arrival.

They’re flying to Romania for a holiday and to see family. I did say “people at work”.

You have also said in the past you work with some East Europeans.
Some work here whilst their families, and their homes, are still back in their home country.

If they are going on holiday they are breaking the law.....simple as that.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat May 08, 2021 1:03 am

Maddog wrote:Syl, everything is open in Texas too. You can party like a rock star.

As from May 17th.....most of the places I go to will be open again.
I would rather go for a nice dinner out with friends and family than party like a rock star anyway. Wink
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat May 08, 2021 1:52 am

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:

Some work here whilst their families, and their homes, are still back in their home country.

I imagine they are going to see family. Is there not a stipulation for visiting sickly relatives near death?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat May 08, 2021 6:51 am

Not worth going abroad now. Even if you don’t mind the pre and post travel tests and self isolation, most countries have restrictions and limits on what you can do. Not worth the costs or worry.

Won’t be worth going away for at least a year yet, I reckon. Because people when allowed to will go in droves and everything will be disgustingly busy (look at pubs in the UK for instance, Christ folks keep your knickers on!).

When everything is more or less normal again, then it’ll be worth traveling again. Boy do I miss it though!
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Syl likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat May 08, 2021 12:12 pm

Maddog wrote:
Syl wrote:

I imagine they are going to see family.  Is there not a stipulation for visiting sickly relatives near death?

That's why I asked.....
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat May 08, 2021 12:13 pm

Eilzel wrote:Not worth going abroad now. Even if you don’t mind the pre and post travel tests and self isolation, most countries have restrictions and limits on what you can do. Not worth the costs or worry.

Won’t be worth going away for at least a year yet, I reckon. Because people when allowed to will go in droves and everything will be disgustingly busy (look at pubs in the UK for instance, Christ folks keep your knickers on!).

When everything is more or less normal again, then it’ll be worth traveling again. Boy do I miss it though!

My thoughts exactly Eilzel.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat May 08, 2021 1:06 pm

No. Have booked a beautiful lodge on the banks of Loch linnhe in August, near Fort William. And plan to tour tour the Highlands and islands. Truly God's own country (apart from the midges).
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 08, 2021 10:40 pm

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:

How are they breaking the law? Surely the airline, if anyone, is breaking the law? scratch
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 08, 2021 10:42 pm

Maddog wrote:
Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:

I imagine they are going to see family.  Is there not a stipulation for visiting sickly relatives near death?

I don’t know. I just know they’re flying out today and staying in Romania for about a month. I asked them about the vaccine etc and they said they didn’t need one, no quarantine and no test.
I’m only telling you what they told me.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat May 08, 2021 10:44 pm

We'd all love to visit Texas this year, but between the pandemic and money, it's highly unlikely.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat May 08, 2021 11:08 pm

eddie wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:

I don’t know. I just know they’re flying out today and staying in Romania for about a month. I asked them about the vaccine etc and they said they didn’t need one, no quarantine and no test.
I’m only telling you what they told me.

When they return they’ll be asked for evidence they are Covid negative and that they’ve booked 2 Covid test kits for days 2 and 8 after returning, plus filled out a passenger locator form. If they don’t have any of those they can be refused a flight or face fines on returning. Airports I passed through were very strict about this.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat May 08, 2021 11:31 pm

Syl wrote:
Maddog wrote:

That's why I asked.....

I mean it's not like folks won't just make up something to tell the airlines to make it "legal".
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat May 08, 2021 11:32 pm

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:

How are they breaking the law? Surely the airline, if anyone, is breaking the law? scratch

It is illegal to travel abroad for none essential trips till May 17th.
Holidays are not essential.

The airline is not breaking the law, they are still allowed to fly.....it's not their job to check why people are travelling.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat May 08, 2021 11:36 pm

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:

The airline is not breaking the law, they are still allowed to fly.....it's not their job to check why people are travelling.

They just have to say the are going home for medical treatment, wink wink.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat May 08, 2021 11:44 pm

Maddog wrote:
Syl wrote:

Maybe they have genuine reasons to go to Romania.
If they are going off on holiday they are morally wrong to be doing so and breaking the law.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat May 08, 2021 11:47 pm

Syl wrote:
Maddog wrote:

If they are going off on holiday they are morally wrong to be doing so and breaking the law.

Meh, I'm not going to judge their morals.

I break laws all the time too.

I'm going to chalk their actions up to a little civil disobedience that's not going to seriously hurt anyone.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat May 08, 2021 11:59 pm

Maddog wrote:
Syl wrote:

I'm going to chalk their actions up to a little civil disobedience that's not going to seriously hurt anyone.  

It'll hurt them if they are travelling illegally.

"A £5,000 fine for anyone in England trying to travel abroad without good reason is due to come into force next week as part of new coronavirus laws. The penalty is included in legislation that will be voted on by MPs on Thursday.23 Mar 2021"

We have had new  laws brought in to help everyone through this pandemic.
The travel restrictions are there to protect people, if people break them they are morally wrong.

I am bored of this subject now. Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun May 09, 2021 12:05 am

Syl wrote:
Maddog wrote:

It'll hurt them if they are travelling illegally.

"A £5,000 fine for anyone in England trying to travel abroad without good reason is due to come into force next week as part of new coronavirus laws. The penalty is included in legislation that will be voted on by MPs on Thursday.23 Mar 2021"

We have had new  laws brought in to help everyone through this pandemic.
The travel restrictions are there to protect people, if people break them they are morally wrong.

I am bored of this subject now. Rolling Eyes

Breaking laws are legally wrong. Morally is a whole different thing.  

Going over the Berlin wall to see your family was illegal.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun May 09, 2021 12:08 am

Listen guys, I’m not advocating anyone breaking the law, I’m just telling you what they told me when I asked them. I was surprised myself - perhaps they did lie and say it’s for medical reasons or whatever.

I will say though, that they are mother, her daughter and her son-in-law.

They’re not particularly people I like a lot either. But that’s probably besides the point.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun May 09, 2021 12:08 am

I've met two Mexicans who have come to the US for covid shots.

I'm pretty sure that's illegal.

I'm 100% sure I don't care.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

eddie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun May 09, 2021 12:11 am

Maddog wrote:I've met two Mexicans who have come to the US for covid shots.  

I'm pretty sure that's illegal.

I'm 100% sure I don't care.

Yeah...I don’t care enough to worry about three Romanians and their illegal (if any) shenanigans.
If the airline didn’t bother to check, that’s on them.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Mon May 10, 2021 10:09 pm

Syl wrote:
Maddog wrote:

I beg to differ, strongly

This sodding virus has a death rate of less than 1% of the population

it is all about control, always was.

they are totally right to go on holiday wherever they please imo. It's the bloody Government that's morally wrong in trying to stop people living a normal fucking life

the end

gelico
Forum Detective

eddie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Mon May 10, 2021 10:31 pm

gelico wrote:
Syl wrote:

they are totally right to go on holiday wherever they please imo.  It's the bloody Government that's morally wrong in trying to stop people living a normal fucking life

the end

When you think about it, there isn't a shortage of immorality from governments throughout history.

Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Mon May 10, 2021 11:36 pm

Maddog wrote:
gelico wrote:

they are totally right to go on holiday wherever they please imo.  It's the bloody Government that's morally wrong in trying to stop people living a normal fucking life

the end

When you think about it, there isn't a shortage of immorality from governments throughout history.

I know that but the amount of people that follow what ever bizarre immoral rules the government lays down, without question absolutely baffles me

gelico
Forum Detective

eddie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Mon May 10, 2021 11:46 pm

gelico wrote:
Maddog wrote:

I know that but the amount of people that follow what ever bizarre immoral rules the government lays down, without question absolutely baffles me

There's a lot of pressure to conform. Even if the punishment isn't serious (and often it is), there is a matter of shame cast on people that think independently.

Over here, amongst folks of my political ilk, there is a joke we tell each other when we see someone question authority we say "when did you start hating children" or simply "what about the kids!". Cool

Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon May 10, 2021 11:48 pm

gelico wrote:
Syl wrote:

the end

130 thousand people have died of it in the UK in little more than a year.....3.3 million have died globally.

If you can say why even though every government in the world has recognised Covid as a deadly virus you think it's about control and not protection I am happy to listen.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Mon May 10, 2021 11:51 pm

Syl wrote:
gelico wrote:

the end

130 thousand people have died of it in the UK in little more than a year.....3.3 million  have died globally.

If you can say why even though every government in the world has recognised Covid as a deadly virus you think it's about control and not protection I am happy to listen.

I think it can be deadly (it was) and the government can still go way overboard, with zero improvements in results.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

eddie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Mon May 10, 2021 11:59 pm

Over here its comical now. The mask is now a giant virtue signaling bumper sticker for your face. I watch people wearing masks, order food from a waiter not wearing a mask. I see family members split, with some wearing and others not. I see employees working side by side, some masked, others not.

I met a friend for drinks the other night. She walked through a bar full of unmasked people, and unmasked servers, sat down next to unmasked me, took off her mask and give me a hug.

I gave her my usual eye roll and she just quipped about how that's what the CDC wants us to do. Then we had close discussions with each other and other strangers.

But by god, the moral thing was to wear that mask for 25 feet and 6 seconds while drinking for two hors in bar. Cool
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

eddie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue May 11, 2021 12:05 am

Maddog wrote:
Syl wrote:

130 thousand people have died of it in the UK in little more than a year.....3.3 million  have died globally.

I think it can be deadly (it was) and the government can still go way overboard, with zero improvements in results.  

It still is, you know what's happening in India right now?

Our government have erred on the side of cation this time, the vaccination take up has worked brilliantly, it looks like we will be almost back to normal come June.

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue May 11, 2021 12:33 am

Syl wrote:
Maddog wrote:

It still is, you know what's happening in India right now?

Our government have erred on the side of cation this time, the vaccination take up has worked brilliantly, it looks like we will be almost back to normal come June.

It's deadly where people can't get enough vaccines.

Your government forced you to error on the side of caution.

All it needed to do was get shots in arms.

They could have done more like the Chinese did I guess.

The Chinese are good at getting compliance.

Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue May 11, 2021 12:46 am

It's pretty irritating to continually be thought of as a mindless sheep being controlled by the government.

I have followed the rules, missed holidays, wore a mask, social distanced, gone without having family  days and nights out, not because I am a mindless robot, but because I wanted to stay safe and keep others safe.

I dont think this virus has been exaggerated, I know several people, including three  20 somethings, who were really ill with covid, I know 3 people who have died..
I believe the scientists and medics, the ones the government have been advised by.

The only reason we can see the end of this is because the vaccination programme has worked.....and some even think that's a con. Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue May 11, 2021 1:10 am

Syl wrote:It's pretty irritating to continually be thought of as a mindless sheep being controlled by the government.

I have followed the rules, missed holidays, wore a mask, social distanced, gone without having family  days and nights out, not because I am a mindless robot, but because I wanted to stay safe and keep others safe.

I dont think this virus has been exaggerated, I know several people, including three  20 somethings, who were really ill with covid, I know 3 people who have died..
I believe the scientists and medics, the ones the government have been advised by.

The only reason we  can see  the end of this is because the vaccination programme has worked.....and some even think that's a con. Rolling Eyes

I believe in the vaccination program.

I just believe that the government was scrambling to do things to make people think they sorta had it under control, prior to the vaccination program. They had to make people believe they were creating more safety. And now they have to wean people off because there is still a lot of fear out there (the favorite tool of governments).

The amount of screaming and carrying on by "experts" when we opened up demonstrates that the experts aren't quite as smart as they think they are and it's OK to question them. It's also OK not to question them, but it's not OK to question the questioners and call them selfish or some other insult.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue May 11, 2021 1:27 am

Syl wrote:
gelico wrote:

the end

130 thousand people have died of it in the UK in little more than a year.....3.3 million have died globally.

That is simply not true!!!

130 thousand have died who also had tested positive for covid... But that definitely does not mean that they died FROM covid!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue May 11, 2021 1:39 am

Syl wrote:It's pretty irritating to continually be thought of as a mindless sheep being controlled by the government.

The only reason we can see the end of this is because the vaccination programme has worked.....and some even think that's a con. Rolling Eyes

No... The end of this is largely down to the fact that most people have already had it and had little or no symptoms...

And that the major problem has been the govt instigated lockdowns on everybody's lives... Which are now finally being lifted...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue May 11, 2021 12:03 pm

Maddog wrote:

The only reason we  can see  the end of this is because the vaccination programme has worked.....and some even think that's a con. Rolling Eyes

I believe in the vaccination program.

I just believe that the government was scrambling to do things to make people think they sorta had it under control, prior to the vaccination program. They had to make people believe they were creating more safety. And now they have to wean people off because there is still a lot of fear out there (the favorite tool of governments).

The amount of screaming and carrying on by "experts" when we opened up demonstrates that the experts aren't quite as smart as they think they are and it's OK to question them. It's also OK not to question them, but it's not OK to question the questioners and call them selfish or some other insult.  

Our government, and every other government, was dealing with something they had never had to deal with before.
A very contagious virus that had more or less shut down the whole world....one which there was no cure for.

It was trial and error, opening the restaurants and cafe's last summer, subsidising peoples food so they could eat out cheaply, then announcing people could travel and mix freely at Christmas...it all gave people a false sense of security, and all this was pre vaccination, not to mention the incredibly lax border control we have had here....all contributed to this second huge wave, so really, the government cant do right for doing wrong

Of course it's OK to question what we are told to do....but when the facts and figures all point to the same thing, so measures are put in place temporarily to protect people, and when a vaccination comes along that relies on people taking it to stop the spread...ie, stop people becoming seriously ill and dying....yep, I think I am happy to call those people selfish if they refuse.

And I will repeat what I said before....all the people who refuse the vaccine because of some idea that they are being manipulated, or some other half cocked reason.....did they accept the routine vaccinations for their children when they were offered?

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next