NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Britain or abroad: which of these attractions are in the UK?

+2
Raggamuffin
eddie
6 posters

Go down

Britain or abroad: which of these attractions are in the UK? Empty Britain or abroad: which of these attractions are in the UK?

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2015 9:16 am

Britons are unable to tell the difference between Marble Arch and the Arc de Triomphe, or St Paul's Cathedral and St Peter's Basilica, a survey by Mercure Hotels has shown.
Can you tell them apart? What about other British attractions that might be mistaken for somewhere else? Take our quiz to find out. The pass mark is 8/15.
Reading this on our app? Tap here to take the quiz.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/destinations/europe/uk/11621370/Britain-or-abroad-which-of-these-attractions-are-in-the-UK.html

Back to top Go down

Britain or abroad: which of these attractions are in the UK? Empty Re: Britain or abroad: which of these attractions are in the UK?

Post by eddie Fri May 22, 2015 10:39 am

I was terrible!
I got a face palm picture Hahahahahaha
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Britain or abroad: which of these attractions are in the UK? Empty Re: Britain or abroad: which of these attractions are in the UK?

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2015 10:43 am

Britain or abroad: which of these attractions are in the UK? A50b89da-9a60-418a-885f-6e122686987e

This is the picture I got lol

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri May 22, 2015 10:44 am

Well I guess I'm just shite at guessing where things are Hahahahaha

Truth is, unless I've been somewhere and actually been inside the building or took notice.....well, my results speak for themselves lol
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri May 22, 2015 11:02 am

I got 8 right. Shocked
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri May 22, 2015 2:00 pm

I got 8 right, [I guessed 3]
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2015 2:15 pm

/15

Quiz champion: you know Britain like the back of your hand

Nope, just been to a lot of them!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2015 2:25 pm

9 up to snuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri May 22, 2015 2:53 pm

8 right, that'll do Smile
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri May 22, 2015 3:13 pm

I got 9 right

Britain or abroad: which of these attractions are in the UK? 502848a1-73db-4332-afbc-ce49705af664

Good rule of thumb, if it's grimier, it's probably in the UK Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down