NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is California ready for Caitlyn?

+3
Original Quill
Syl
Maddog
7 posters

Go down

Is California ready for Caitlyn?  Empty Is California ready for Caitlyn?

Post by Maddog Wed May 05, 2021 4:57 am

The elected actors.

Twice.

Should be interesting
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Is California ready for Caitlyn?  Empty Re: Is California ready for Caitlyn?

Post by Syl Wed May 05, 2021 11:32 am

Well if the Terminator can do it, why can't Caitlyn? cheers
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed May 05, 2021 2:49 pm

Syl wrote:Well if the Terminator can do it, why can't Caitlyn? cheers

Don't forget Reagan.

Regardless of whether she wins, the video addresses the crumbling state of affairs in California. I imagine this is what Rome looked like near the end. Destroyed from within by its own rot and decay.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed May 05, 2021 3:47 pm

Maddog wrote:

Don't forget Reagan.

Regardless of whether she wins, the video addresses the crumbling state of affairs in California. I imagine this is what Rome looked like near the end. Destroyed from within by its own rot and decay.  

lol!   Truth is...it's the crumbling state of affairs of Republicans.  Notice, all of this is taking place on the RW side?  

The recall doesn't stand a chance—politically, it's just a freak show—and so it's fitting that Bruce—erm, Caitlyn is there to entertain us.  It's fun to watch the Republican Party disintegrate.

And...how dull would our lives be without the Kardashians?   Is California ready for Caitlyn?  1716015268

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed May 05, 2021 3:57 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Don't forget Reagan.

lol!   Truth is...it's the crumbling state of affairs of Republicans.  Notice, all of this is taking place on the RW side?  

The recall doesn't stand a chance—politically, it's just a freak show—and so it's fitting that Bruce—erm, Caitlyn is there to entertain us.  It's fun to watch the Republican Party disintegrate.

And...how dull would our lives be without the Kardashians?   Is California ready for Caitlyn?  1716015268

I'll make some popcorn. California is always good for some entertainment.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed May 05, 2021 4:13 pm

Why don'cha make it some cracked corn?  Only ex-parte southerner-types are involved.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu May 06, 2021 7:10 am

It takes balls to run for office. And she/ he definitely have 2 of those. And she/he tslk a lot of bollocks.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Thu May 06, 2021 9:00 am

It seems that Caitlyn Jenner is saying let's not destroy the state any further. open schools, open businesses, get back on our feet and restore the place whether Republican or Democrat.

Is there something wrong in that?

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu May 06, 2021 9:08 am

Maddog wrote:

Don't forget Reagan.

Rome was helped on its way significantly by outside forces. The state of the US today isn’t comparable to late Roman civilization.

Also, I hope Catelyn loses, awful human being.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Thu May 06, 2021 10:19 am

Eilzel wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Don't forget Reagan.

Rome was helped on its way significantly by outside forces. The state of the US today isn’t comparable to late Roman civilization.

hi les,

awful human being how?

i know absolutely nothing whatsoever about the character of this person, i just agreed with the sentiment of the video.

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu May 06, 2021 12:11 pm

I remember her on I'm a Celebrity a couple of years ago. She came across as a decent human being and seemed to be well liked by the others in there.

When male he obviously achieved a lot. She has now gone through the full transition from male to female very late in life, and she is still aiming for new goals, that has to take courage.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu May 06, 2021 1:18 pm

Weirdo.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu May 06, 2021 3:36 pm

gelico wrote:

It seems that Caitlyn Jenner is saying let's not destroy the state any further. open schools, open businesses, get back on our feet and restore the place whether Republican or Democrat.

Only that it interprets as destroying the state. Open schools, open businesses and spread disease. Be like India. Get people back to starving for oxygen. Get people back on their beds so they can die like the rest of 570,000 victims of the Trump genocide in America.

RW'ers are the most anti-human miscreants I've ever seen. They sacrifice their fellow men and women, so they can open their businesses and make money. Evil or Very Mad

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu May 06, 2021 3:55 pm

California has exceedingly lax recall laws, perhaps the most lax in the country. So, anyone can come along and preach some Jonestown message, and bring about a recall election.

But California has over 40-million in population, and some 22-million are registered to vote. The recall petition could muster only 1.7-million signatures. The law allows a period for withdrawal of signature, so we'll know the actual support numbers soon.

The recall is a novelty, in a state known for its novelties. Caitlyn is not an Arnold, nor is Gavin Newsom a Gray Davis. All much ado about nothing.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu May 06, 2021 4:35 pm

Original Quill wrote:
gelico wrote:

It seems that Caitlyn Jenner is saying let's not destroy the state any further.  open schools, open businesses, get back on our feet and restore the place whether Republican or Democrat.

Only that it interprets as destroying the state.  Open schools, open businesses and spread disease.  Be like India.  Get people back to starving for oxygen.  Get people back on their beds so they can die like the rest of 570,000 victims of the Trump genocide in America.

RW'ers are the most anti-human miscreants I've ever seen.  They sacrifice their fellow men and women, so they can open their businesses and make money.  Evil or Very Mad

If the vaccination programme is working well and the infection rate has dropped in California, surely schools and businesses should be allowed to open again now.
All she is saying is let's work together and move forwards.
That's how it's worked here. All businesses including none essential shops are now open, schools have been open for weeks...and I think the UK has rightly erred on the side of caution.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Thu May 06, 2021 4:54 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Don't forget Reagan.

I'm talking about California. It's rotting from the inside. The advantage Californians have over Roman's, is they can move.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Thu May 06, 2021 4:59 pm

Let's not forget that California lost house seat for the first time ever because of its loss of residents.

There is no greater measure of how a place is doing, than when you measure people leaving. Whether it's Afghanistan, El Salvador or California. An exodus indicates a problem. At least Caitlyn sees a problem..
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu May 06, 2021 6:34 pm

Maddog wrote:

Don't forget Reagan.

I doubt the fires helped either.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Thu May 06, 2021 7:02 pm

Syl wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Don't forget Reagan.

I doubt the fires helped either.

Fires can be controlled to a degree.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu May 06, 2021 9:07 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Only that it interprets as destroying the state.  Open schools, open businesses and spread disease.  Be like India.  Get people back to starving for oxygen.  Get people back on their beds so they can die like the rest of 570,000 victims of the Trump genocide in America.

RW'ers are the most anti-human miscreants I've ever seen.  They sacrifice their fellow men and women, so they can open their businesses and make money.  Evil or Very Mad

If the vaccination programme is working well and the infection rate has dropped in California, surely schools and  businesses should be allowed to open again now.

Again, yes. Now, no. The state will open up when the infection rate is nil. We follow science, not fools who recommend injections of bleach.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Thu May 06, 2021 9:37 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

If the vaccination programme is working well and the infection rate has dropped in California, surely schools and  businesses should be allowed to open again now.

Again, yes.  Now, no.  The state will open up when the infection rate is nil.  We follow science, not fools who recommend injections of bleach.

You may never open.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu May 06, 2021 11:19 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

Again, yes.  Now, no.  The state will open up when the infection rate is nil.  We follow science, not fools who recommend injections of bleach.

I think the scientific opinion is that covid is here to stay, just like infleunza is.
Vaccination can control the spread but it wont eradicate it.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri May 07, 2021 1:57 am

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I think the scientific opinion is that covid is here to stay, just like infleunza is.

Nevertheless, doctors' conclusions are more grounded than politicians' conclusions. I'll stick with science, tyvm. Wink

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri May 07, 2021 2:12 am

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

Nevertheless, doctors' conclusions are more grounded than politicians' conclusions.  I'll stick with science, tyvm.  Wink

No doubt.

And doctors are prone to disagreeing about as much as politicians.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri May 07, 2021 3:44 am

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Nevertheless, doctors' conclusions are more grounded than politicians' conclusions.  I'll stick with science, tyvm.  Wink

No doubt.

And doctors are prone to disagreeing about as much as politicians.  

Not really.  And, at least, the disagreements of physicians are rational...not based on pure fancy.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down