NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Dear God, please help me to hate white people.”

+7
Vintage
Syl
Didgee
Ben Reilly
Tommy Monk
Original Quill
Maddog
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

“Dear God, please help me to hate white people.” - Page 2 Empty “Dear God, please help me to hate white people.”

Post by Maddog Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

“Dear God, please help me to hate white people.” - Page 2 Dear_110

“Dear God, please help me to hate white people.” - Page 2 Dear_211

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLaniwqBxCI/

Best I can tell, its a real book and on the NY Times best seller list.

I would honestly like to be proven wrong about the validity of this.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

“Dear God, please help me to hate white people.” - Page 2 Empty Re: “Dear God, please help me to hate white people.”

Post by Maddog Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:00 am

Eilzel wrote:I feel like the next few pages are equally important context to make any assessment of this tbh.

Write a prayer saying “Dear God, please help me to hate Black people.”

Good luck addressing your context in the next few pages.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

“Dear God, please help me to hate white people.” - Page 2 Empty Re: “Dear God, please help me to hate white people.”

Post by Eilzel Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:22 am

Maddog wrote:
Eilzel wrote:I feel like the next few pages are equally important context to make any assessment of this tbh.

Firstly, since centuries of racial oppression against white people does not exist, it isn’t comparable.

Secondly, even if they did write that, it could be put into context. I imagine a young person writing it, perhaps trying to fit in with their racist family/friends/colleagues. Perhaps coming to the realization in subsequent pages that they cannot in fact hate black people because such hate doesn’t make sense.

I’m not saying this piece does have such context, but just these pages do not give a full picture. The skeptical part of me believes there might be a disingenuous reason we aren’t being shown the following pages too.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:52 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Firstly, since centuries of racial oppression against white people does not exist, it isn’t comparable.

Secondly, even if they did write that, it could be put into context. I imagine a young person writing it, perhaps trying to fit in with their racist family/friends/colleagues. Perhaps coming to the realization in subsequent pages that they cannot in fact hate black people because such hate doesn’t make sense.

I’m not saying this piece does have such context, but just these pages do not give a full picture. The skeptical part of me believes there might be a disingenuous reason we aren’t being shown the following pages too.

The book is written by a professor with a PhD in theology. It's on the NYT best sellers list. If you're interested, you could buy it.

Myself, I'll just read Quills drivel when I want to read hate filled nonsense. It's free and in great abundance like excrement pouring out of the backside of a horse.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:33 pm

Maddog wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
Maddog wrote:

The book is written by a professor with a PhD in theology. It's on the NYT best sellers list. If you're interested, you could buy it.  

Myself, I'll just read Quills drivel when I want to read hate filled nonsense. It's free and in great abundance like excrement pouring out of the backside of a horse.

Can honestly say I’m not interested in the slightest Laughing
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:50 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Can honestly say I’m not interested in the slightest Laughing

Unfortunately, you appear to be in the minority.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:22 pm

If you read the very last bit, she asks for the ability and desire to hate white liberals who pretend not to be racists but who then reveal their innate sense of superiority in more subtle ways.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:25 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:If you read the very last bit, she asks for the ability and desire to hate white liberals who pretend not to be racists but who then reveal their innate sense of superiority in more subtle ways.

I read that.

Doesn't make it better.

I don't condone hating anyone who hasn't directly harmed you.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:41 pm

Maddog wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:If you read the very last bit, she asks for the ability and desire to hate white liberals who pretend not to be racists but who then reveal their innate sense of superiority in more subtle ways.

I read that.

Doesn't make it better.

Nor do I, but we don't know her life, do we?

I was just trying to show how she wasn't praying to God to help her hate all white people, or even Trump supporters, as Didge kept insisting.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:11 pm

you just described quill

Rolling Eyes

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:20 pm

gelico wrote:

you just described quill

Rolling Eyes

Not quite.

Quill thinks all white people who aren’t TOTALLY leftwing, are racist.

In my observational opinion.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:33 am

eddie wrote:
gelico wrote:

you just described quill

Rolling Eyes

Not quite.

I think there is an awareness factor.  For example, I don't think that Ben is intentionally racist, but he is one of the millions who think (or thought) racism is over in the US...or, at least, that was his opinion a couple of years ago, on the BLM thread.  The lack of awareness allows the systemic racism to continue.

The fulcrum is, is there malice?  In most southern states, there is still actual malice.  Look at what the Georgia legislature just passed to restrict black neighborhoods from voting (in response to electing a black senator).  Look at Texas Senate Bill 7, presently before the Texas legislature. They don't want black and Hispanic people to have democracy.

Those are people who know what they are doing, and they fully intend, with malice, to restrict black and Hispanic voters from having a voice in running their own country (self-rule).  That's intentional racism.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:01 am

Ben Reilly wrote:
Maddog wrote:

I read that.

Doesn't make it better.

Nor do I, but we don't know her life, do we?

I was just trying to show how she wasn't praying to God to help her hate all white people, or even Trump supporters, as Didge kept insisting.

Her hate towards strangers is unfounded. You, your wife or her child didn't do anything to that crazy woman.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:02 am

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:

Not quite.

I think there is an awareness factor.  For example, I don't think that Ben is intentionally racist, but he is one of the millions who think (or thought) racism is over in the US...or, at least, that was his opinion a couple of years ago, on the BLM thread.  The lack of awareness allows the systemic racism to continue.

The fulcrum is, is there malice?  In most southern states, there is still actual malice.  Look at what the Georgia legislature just passed to restrict black neighborhoods from voting (in response to electing a black senator).  Look at Texas Senate Bill 7, presently before the Texas legislature.  They don't want black and Hispanic people to have democracy.

Those are people who know what they are doing, and they fully intend, with malice, to restrict black and Hispanic voters from having a voice in running their own country (self-rule).  That's intentional racism.

Thank you great aware one.

Fuck me you pile it on deep.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:33 am

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

The fulcrum is, is there malice?  In most southern states, there is still actual malice.  Look at what the Georgia legislature just passed to restrict black neighborhoods from voting (in response to electing a black senator).  Look at Texas Senate Bill 7, presently before the Texas legislature.  They don't want black and Hispanic people to have democracy.

Thank you great aware one.

Fuck me you pile it on deep.  

You call that an answer, hayseed? You can't compete because you can think. You're good for racism, guns and beating you wife. WTF “Dear God, please help me to hate white people.” - Page 2 2190311264

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:28 am

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:

Not quite.

You are right quill

for example, I don't think you yourself are intentionally racist but that doesn't stop you being one. you do seem to be one of these who see racism in everything where none exists, you see people through a prism of skin colour and are determined that every black person be a victim of whiteness whether they feel themselves to be or not.

and yet

you don't associate with any black people, you certainly have no black friends and yet you constantly claim to speak for them

you are one of the most appalling racists ever to his these boards and you are completely unaware of it

you seem determined to cloak your racism under a cape of valiant anti-racism

but it doesn't work

i can see right through you

racist!!

gelico
Forum Detective

Maddog and Didgee like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:49 pm

gelico wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

You are right quill

for example, I don't think you yourself are intentionally racist but that doesn't stop you being one.  you do seem to be one of these who see racism in everything where none exists, you see people through a prism of skin colour and are determined that every black person be a victim of whiteness whether they feel themselves to be or not.

and yet

you don't associate with any black people, you certainly have no black  friends and yet you constantly claim to speak for them

you are one of the most appalling racists ever to his these boards and you are completely unaware of it

but it doesn't work

racist!!

Gels, how do you know Quill doesn't associate with or have black friends?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:30 pm

Syl wrote:
gelico wrote:

You are right quill

for example, I don't think you yourself are intentionally racist but that doesn't stop you being one.  you do seem to be one of these who see racism in everything where none exists, you see people through a prism of skin colour and are determined that every black person be a victim of whiteness whether they feel themselves to be or not.

and yet

you don't associate with any black people, you certainly have no black  friends and yet you constantly claim to speak for them

but it doesn't work

racist!!

because it came up before

the black people i know don't feel oppressed and feel a bit indignant at being labelled as victims and ''BAME'' etc. they are individuals

i asked quill how many black people he actually knew/associated with/had as friends that actually agreed with him and he just dismissed it by saying he didn't need to know any to be able to understand the racism they endure blah blah or some such guff.

gelico
Forum Detective

Maddog and Didgee like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:33 pm

Syl wrote:
gelico wrote:

You are right quill

and yet

but it doesn't work

racist!!

I doubt people of any race would call an arrogant, sanctimonious prick like him a friend.

Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:39 pm

Gelico wrote:the black people i know don't feel oppressed and feel a bit indignant at being labelled as victims and ''BAME'' etc. they are individuals

Have you spoken to any black people in the south of the US? Have you spoken to any of the black people, or the families of George Floyd, Daunte Wright or other black people mentioned in these threads?

And of course, they are not going to discuss with you, a privileged white person, upon whom they must kowtow, the hardships of discrimination. Who knows...you might call the police on them? https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53315008

The issue isn't who you know, but how many biases you carry around, and what assumptions you act upon yourself.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:43 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Gelico wrote:the black people i know don't feel oppressed and feel a bit indignant at being labelled as victims and ''BAME'' etc. they are individuals

Have you spoken to any black people in the south of the US?  Have you spoken to any of the black people, or the families of George Floyd, Daunte Wright or other black people mentioned in these threads?

And of course, they are not going to discuss with you, a privileged white person, upon whom they must kowtow, the hardships of discrimination.    Who knows...you might call the police on them? https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53315008

The issue isn't who you know, but how many biases you carry around, and what assumptions you act upon yourself.

Does your daughter in Texas speak to any black people?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:52 pm

Maddog wrote:
Syl wrote:

I doubt people of any race would call an arrogant, sanctimonious prick like him a friend.

What you don't like, Red, is that I'm effective...and I raise cogent points that are inconvenient to your cozy, racist life.

You try to combat that with a string of pitiful adjectives that show no talent at all. But in the end, you walk away, head down, impotent, with your defeated string of adjectives dragging limply behind you.

Wink Figure it out, dude.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:05 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

What you don't like, Red, is that I'm effective...and I raise cogent points that are inconvenient to your cozy, racist life.

You try to combat that with a string of pitiful adjectives that show no talent at all.  But in the end, you walk away, head down, impotent, with your defeated string of adjectives dragging limply behind you.

Wink   Figure it out, dude.

Nah, I don't like sanctimonious fucking pricks.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:23 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

You try to combat that with a string of pitiful adjectives that show no talent at all.  But in the end, you walk away, head down, impotent, with your defeated string of adjectives dragging limply behind you.

Wink   Figure it out, dude.

That's an excuse...probably well practiced, in the absence of any evidence of cerebral activity: I can't fight 'im on truth and logic...might as well hurl bullshit from a distance!

We see ya, dude. Wink

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:30 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

That's an excuse...probably well practiced, in the absence of any evidence of cerebral activity: I can't fight 'im on truth and logic...might as well hurl bullshit from a distance!

We see ya, dude.  Wink

No excuse. I just don't waste much time with serious posts to you.

I don't value you as a poster, or even as a human to be frank.

I play with you, and post with others.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:54 pm

gelico wrote:
Syl wrote:

the black people i know don't feel oppressed and feel a bit indignant at being labelled as victims and ''BAME'' etc.  they are individuals

i asked quill how many black people he actually knew/associated with/had as friends that actually agreed with him and he just dismissed it by saying he didn't need to know any to be able to understand the racism they endure blah blah or some such guff.

Ahh right, if it came up before and Quill answered that you don't need to know any black people....sounds like he doesn't.

I asked because sometimes people get called racist on forums not because of what they have actually said themselves but of how other people have described them. I know Nicko was described as racist, and he definitely was not, he was just fair.

Quill certainly does seem to have a one sided view about racism, black = right ... white=wrong.

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:00 pm

Syl wrote:
gelico wrote:

the black people i know don't feel oppressed and feel a bit indignant at being labelled as victims and ''BAME'' etc.  they are individuals

Ahh right, if it came up before and Quill answered that you don't need to know any black people....sounds like he doesn't.

I asked because sometimes people get called racist on forums not because of what they have actually said themselves but of how other people have described them. I know Nicko was described as racist, and he definitely was not, he was just fair.

Quill certainly does seem to have a one sided view about racism, black = right ... white=wrong.

If his living arrangements are true, he's in a very white area where he can stay separated from black folks while claiming to be their champion.

He phones it in.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:09 pm

Maddog wrote:
Syl wrote:

If his living arrangements are true, he's in a very white area where he can stay separated from black folks while claiming to be their champion.  

He phones it in.

You never know on forums though, I have been called racist loads of times on forums, (usually by the same few people) it's used as an insult rather than a fact.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:14 pm

Syl wrote:
gelico wrote:

This isn't about any positive value (being white--right/wrong).  It's about a negative value (being black--it is wrong, in the eyes of racists).  So, you've got an erroneous model to start.

To compensate for that wrong, we face the question of affirmative action (AA--right/wrong).  I've yet to hear a racist offer up a substitute answer to AA.  They'd rather consign the question to the abyss of nothingness.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:10 pm

Syl wrote:
Maddog wrote:

He phones it in.

You never know on forums though, I have been called racist loads of times on forums, (usually by the same few people) it's used as an insult rather than a fact.

Black folks are just someone to be used as pawns by folks like Quill.

I guess using a black person as a pawn is a form of racism.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:46 pm

Maddog wrote:
Syl wrote:

That's a great excuse for continuing racist policies, typically used by southern racist policymakers: ignore it, it's not a problem! If it's not a problem, why are you so concerned to respond. Wink

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:27 am

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

That's a great excuse for continuing racist policies, typically used by southern racist policymakers: ignore it, it's not a problem!  If it's not a problem, why are you so concerned to respond.  Wink

Name a government policy that I support that treats people different based on their race.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:25 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

That's a great excuse for continuing racist policies, typically used by southern racist policymakers: ignore it, it's not a problem! If it's not a problem, why are you so concerned to respond. Wink

Name a government policy that I support that treats people different based on their race.

For one, Senate Bill 7, presently before the Texas Legislature. There is no registrar of policies that show what each Texas citizen subscribes to, but based on your past posts favoring voter suppression I would gather you support it.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:44 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

For one, Senate Bill 7, presently before the Texas Legislature.  There is no registrar of policies that show what each Texas citizen subscribes to, but based on your past posts favoring voter suppression I would gather you support it.

there was countless testimonies of democrats organising voter suppression in their frantic determination to put blundering Biden on the throne, the sickos

what i see from you is that you absolutely hate the fact that:-

black people have their own opinions
they are individuals
they don't all fit your view of what they should think feel say
they are allowed to vote republican
they are allowed to support Trump

You hate the fact that the ''far right'' Proud Boys was in fact founded by black and latino voters who were sick and tired of being told what they should think feel say

You hat the thought of people being united because deep down you like the race baiting and friction and division because it's that which you thrive on in order to wear your 'cloak of goodness'.  

It just comes across as so utterly fake, quill

you never see black people as individuals, but pawns to use as you see fit, you think they all belong in one category

that's your big mistake

and it's precisely that which shows you for just how racist you really are

gelico
Forum Detective

Maddog likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:46 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

For one, Senate Bill 7, presently before the Texas Legislature.  There is no registrar of policies that show what each Texas citizen subscribes to, but based on your past posts favoring voter suppression I would gather you support it.

I haven't really given it much thought.

What part of the bill requires that people be treated differently based on their race?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:13 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Yes, details can be confusing. I suggest you take the time to read it for yourself.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:16 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Yes, details can be confusing.  I suggest you take the time to read it for yourself.

What part of the bill requires that people be treated differently based on their race?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:53 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Yes, details can be confusing. I suggest you take the time to read it for yourself.

Read it. It won't bite you. You treat points and arguments as if they were rocks to hurl. If you pay less attention to 'hurling rocks', and more to getting at the truth and logic, you will elevate your own competency.

Dig in and learn. But be objective. Take into consideration surrounding conditions and situations, such as neighborhoods and economic conditions. That's the way that biased politicians design their shenanigans; you've got to be at least as smart as they are in order to figure out what is going on.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:59 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Read it.  It won't bite you.  You treat points and arguments as if they were rocks to hurl.  If you pay less attention to 'hurling rocks', and more to getting at the truth and logic, you will elevate your own competency.

Dig in and learn.  But be objective.  Take into consideration surrounding conditions and situations, such as neighborhoods and economic conditions.  That's the way that biased politicians design their shenanigans; you've got to be at least as smart as they are in order to figure out what is going on.

Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:26 pm

Dig in. Answer for yourself. It'll be good for you.

When I was at law university, I had enough money to hire other students to research for me. One time, when my load was extremely heavy, I suggested to my major professor that I might just take that option for my thesis--get some 'hired' research done, and I would write the summary. He nixed the idea, saying that only if I did the research myself, could I gain an intimate understanding for the policies at issue.

Now, I'm telling you to do the same thing. Dig in, and learn.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:28 pm

Original Quill wrote:Dig in.  Answer for yourself.  It'll be good for you.

When I was at law university, I had enough money to hire other students to research for me.  One time, when my load was extremely heavy, I suggested to my major professor that I might just take that option for my thesis--get some 'hired' research done, and I would write the summary.  He nixed the idea, saying that only if I did the research myself, could I gain an intimate understanding for the policies at issue.

Now, I'm telling you to do the same thing.  Dig in, and learn.

I did.

Now.

Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:34 pm

Good. Now, you tell me. Wink

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:36 pm

Original Quill wrote:Good.  Now, you tell me. Wink

I'm not your student. I asked you. Guess you can't find it.

Maybe you can pay someone to find it?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:08 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Good.  Now, you tell me. Wink

I'm not your student. I asked you.  Guess you can't find it.

Apparently, you're not a student at all. The roll of researcher escapes you.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:09 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

I'm not your student. I asked you.  Guess you can't find it.

Apparently, you're not a student at all.  The roll of researcher escapes you.

I asked you a question.

I'll have to assume that you don't know the answer.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:25 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Apparently, you're not a student at all.  The roll of researcher escapes you.

I asked you a question.

I'll have to assume that you don't  know the answer.

I raised the issue of SB 7. To comment, you should learn to research. You'll never get anywhere without skills.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:33 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

I asked you a question.

I'll have to assume that you don't  know the answer.

I raised the issue of SB 7.  To comment, you should learn to research.  You'll never get anywhere without skills.

And I did.

Surprise, surprise. You can't find something that doesn't exist.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:48 pm

Why would I raise it? It's flaws like this that lead to questions about your cerebral abilities...and the abilities of all southerners. Logic is such a habit-pattern to northerners, that it appears almost immediately to them...that's what they mean about quick as a New York minute.

But, sad to say, not down south. They stumble over these flaws all the time. “Dear God, please help me to hate white people.” - Page 2 1363015401

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:17 pm

Quill, you got so caught up in how fabulous and educated and smart you are that and how thick maddog is that you completely forgot to answer the question

Rolling Eyes

gelico
Forum Detective

Maddog likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:53 pm

gelico wrote:Quill, you got so caught up in how fabulous and educated and smart you are that and how thick maddog is that you completely forgot to answer the question

And you're so caught up in your gang obligations, that you've lost the discussion entirely.

This isn’t about me, or education at all. It’s about two cultures that cannot get along at all, but are living in the same geography and political sphere. Its about blacks, supported by northerners, who believe in freedom and equality; versus southerners who believe in slavery (or the latest iteration), and inequality.

In passing, I point out that the southern ethos has led to a slothful lifestyle, and made inhabitants of the south intellectually lazy, and poor thinkers. That is why they have no stretch of imagination to see/understand the OP book, and a literary plea to ‘hate’ the oppressors: “I want to stop caring about them, individually or collectively. I want to stop caring about their misguided, racist souls, to stop believing that they can be better, that they can stop being racists.”

Stop caring about the cyber war, and start adding to the discussion.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:57 pm

Original Quill wrote:
gelico wrote:Quill, you got so caught up in how fabulous and educated and smart you are that and how thick maddog is that you completely forgot to answer the question

And you're so caught up in your gang obligations, that you've lost the discussion entirely.

This isn’t about me, or education at all.  It’s about two cultures that cannot get along at all, but are living in the same geography and political sphere.  Its about blacks, supported by northerners, who believe in freedom and equality; versus southerners who believe in slavery (or the latest iteration), and inequality.

In passing, I point out that the southern ethos has led to a slothful lifestyle, and made inhabitants of the south intellectually lazy, and poor thinkers.  That is why they have no stretch of imagination to see/understand the OP book, and a literary plea to ‘hate’ the oppressors: “I want to stop caring about them, individually or collectively.  I want to stop caring about their misguided, racist souls, to stop believing that they can be better, that they can stop being racists.”

Stop caring about the cyber war, and start adding to the discussion.

It's about avoiding a question.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next