NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Dear God, please help me to hate white people.”

+7
Vintage
Syl
Didgee
Ben Reilly
Tommy Monk
Original Quill
Maddog
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

“Dear God, please help me to hate white people.” Empty “Dear God, please help me to hate white people.”

Post by Maddog Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:13 pm

“Dear God, please help me to hate white people.” Dear_110

“Dear God, please help me to hate white people.” Dear_211

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLaniwqBxCI/

Best I can tell, its a real book and on the NY Times best seller list.

I would honestly like to be proven wrong about the validity of this.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

“Dear God, please help me to hate white people.” Empty Re: “Dear God, please help me to hate white people.”

Post by Maddog Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:14 pm

https://theology.mercer.edu/faculty-and-staff/walker-barnes/
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

“Dear God, please help me to hate white people.” Empty Re: “Dear God, please help me to hate white people.”

Post by Maddog Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:17 pm

https://www.sarahbessey.com/books/rhythm-of-prayer
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:27 pm

Um...there's a little thing called '400-years of slavery', and 180-more of Jim Crow, peonage, separate-but-equal, segregation, and black-lives-don't-matter to consider. That might color your opinion.  Wink

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:16 pm

Original Quill wrote:Um...there's a little thing called '400-years of slavery', and 180-more of Jim Crow, peonage, separate-but-equal, segregation, and black-lives-don't-matter to consider.  That might color your opinion.  Wink

So folks need to make prayers asking for God's help to hate white people? Rolling Eyes
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

eddie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:34 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Um...there's a little thing called '400-years of slavery', and 180-more of Jim Crow, peonage, separate-but-equal, segregation, and black-lives-don't-matter to consider. That might color your opinion. Wink

So folks need to make prayers asking for God's help to hate white people? Rolling Eyes

I believe in science, not gods. Hate is a value-based motive…based on predilected bias, not fact. Science aspires to be devoid of bias, either in presumptions or in conclusions.

If you ask how we got here, in fact, look up ‘slavery in America’.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:02 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

I believe in science, not gods.  Hate is a value-based motive…based on predilected bias, not fact.  Science aspires to be devoid of bias, either in presumptions or in conclusions.

I didn't ask how we got here.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:22 am

This is fukkin outrageous!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:02 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

The person who wrote this has a PhD in religion and teaches.

It's fucking insane.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:18 am

Maddog wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

The person who wrote this has a PhD in religion and teaches.

It's fucking insane.

I noticed the letters after her name, which makes it even more so outrageous!

Plus all the people who must have been involved in getting this book together and printed etc, who also thought this was somehow acceptable, is truly very hard to believe.

If this was by a white person talking about getting the strength to hate blacks then there would be uproar and it would be all over the news, with demands for full inquiry and prosecutions!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:30 am

Read those two pages in the photos for some sorely needed context, which will show to any reasonable person that this author is definitely not praying for help in hating white people 🙄
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Didgee Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:27 am

Ben Reilly wrote:Read those two pages in the photos for some sorely needed context, which will show to any reasonable person that this author is definitely not praying for help in hating white people 🙄

The language is clear critical race theory, which is inherently racist

Its racism pure and simple, as its judging people by the colour of their skin through political affiliation

If you disagree, answer why do they centre only on whites who watch Fox news and support Trump?

Not Asians, Latino's, African Americans etc who do watch Fox news?

Hence this is racism

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:16 pm

That's not what it says, actually.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:17 pm

Read the last two paragraphs again.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:35 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I believe in science, not gods.  Hate is a value-based motive…based on predilected bias, not fact.  Science aspires to be devoid of bias, either in presumptions or in conclusions.

You brought up the subject of racial hatred.  You got us here.  You quoted a passage out-of-context, by Chanegud Walker-Barnes.  You totally don’t understand.  Now you claim you didn’t start this thread?  It’s a matter of record, fool.

She has already responded:

twitter wrote:The folks critiquing have clearly never read Psalms (other than 23 & 100).  Cause then they’d recognize what it’s modeled after.

She explained:

twitter wrote:What’s wild is I wrote that prayer after a White person - someone I would have called a friend at the time - dropped the N-word in a casual conversation. Y’all, I’m one generation removed from sharecropping. That word is traumatic AF. When my grandfather was 7, he & his dad escaped from their SC sharecropping farm in the middle of the night. They ran away to FL. In the 1900s, y’all, they had to escape under the cover of darkness!

“These are the stories I’ve grown up with my whole life. I was hella triggered when that person used the N-word, a word that I NEVER say in full. And what did I do with that rage? Did I seek vengeance? Did I put the person on blast and try to ruin their rep? I took my rage to God in prayer. I owned it. I was truthful to God about what I was struggling with. And I prayed for God not to let anger and hatred overwhelm me. I prayed to be true to the biblical mandate for peace, justice, & reconciliation even though I don’t think it’s possible. In all truth, my family and my personal experiences have given me millions of reasons to hate White people. The hatred would be justified. I could even find biblical precedent for it.

You brought us here.  Now you have nothing to say? Quoting out of contextDenial, when called out…Red, what other Nixonian cheap tricks do you have to show us?

Last edited by Original Quill on Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:36 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Read those two pages in the photos for some sorely needed context, which will show to any reasonable person that this author is definitely not praying for help in hating white people 🙄

It's racist, trash spewing hate.

And one of the reasons we don't move on.

The other is people unwilling to call this trash what it is because it's politically expedient.

Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:38 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

You brought up the subject of racial hatred.  You got us here.  You quoted a passage out-of-context, by Chanegud Walker-Barnes.  You totally don’t understand.  Now you claim you didn’t start this thread?  It’s a matter of record, fool.

She has already responded:

twitter wrote:The folks critiquing have clearly never read Psalms (other than 23 & 100).  Cause then they’d recognize what it’s modeled after.

She explained:

twitter wrote:What’s wild is I wrote that prayer after a White person - someone I would have called a friend at the time - dropped the N-word in a casual conversation. Y’all, I’m one generation removed from sharecropping. That word is traumatic AF. When my grandfather was 7, he & his dad escaped from their SC sharecropping farm in the middle of the night. They ran away to FL. In the 1900s, y’all, they had to escape under the cover of darkness!

“These are the stories I’ve grown up with my whole life. I was hella triggered when that person used the N-word, a word that I NEVER say in full. And what did I do with that rage? Did I seek vengeance? Did I put the person on blast and try to ruin their rep? I took my rage to God in prayer. I owned it. I was truthful to God about what I was struggling with. And I prayed for God not to let anger and hatred overwhelm me. I prayed to be true to the biblical mandate for peace, justice, & reconciliation even though I don’t think it’s possible. In all truth, my family and my personal experiences have given me millions of reasons to hate White people. The hatred would be justified. I could even find biblical precedent for it.

You brought us here.  Now you have nothing to say? Quoting out of contextDenial, when called out…what other Nixonian cheap tricks do you have to show us?

I didn't write this trash.

Same as if I started a thread about Mein Kampf.

I don't need to know why the authors of this book or Mein Kampf are scum, just that they are.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:42 pm

Maddog wrote:

The other is people unwilling to call this trash what it is because it's politically expedient.  

You use cheap tricks everyday. You're a southerner, trying to justify slavery...you can't help it. We can't "move on" until we get rid of the likes of you and your ilk. Amexit.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:57 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

You use cheap tricks everyday.  You're a southerner, trying to justify slavery...you can't help it.  We can't "move on" until we get rid of the likes of you and your ilk.  Amexit.

Slavery is an abomination and you're a fucktard.

Keep supporting hate asshole. It's what you do.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Didgee Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:47 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Read the last two paragraphs again.

I have read them

Why did it only point out white people who watch fox news, trump supporters and not Latino's, Asians, African Americans who do?

You dodged the question Ben

This was  targeted with a guilt by association of a group of white people with political affiliation

How about you start waking up and stop being so incredible naïve to blatant racism?

The fact it speaks about colour blindness, because that is what racist do. They seek to see people through the lens of colour and not see people as human beings. They seek to cast people through their skin definition. Why do they not do so with eye or hair colour? Because it was daft
So why skin definition?

The reason racism still exists, is because we continue to divide ourselves through such outdated and racist social constructs. Nobody is black, white, Asian etc races. We are humans and either male or female. There is no bases to view people by the colour of their skin unless a person has a racist mentality

You see critical race theory is inherently racist, as it seeks people to see people by the colour of their skin

So you tell me why I should judge  my brothers based on their skin definition?

Seriously?

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Maddog likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:07 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

You use cheap tricks everyday.  You're a southerner, trying to justify slavery...you can't help it.  We can't "move on" until we get rid of the likes of you and your ilk.  Amexit.

Keep supporting hate asshole.  It's what you do.  

Let's face facts: your whole campaign is to frustrate any recovery of the sins of our history.

Sure, you resort to subterfuge rather than openly stating your side, but that is what you were told to do by Lee Atwater. See, David Zurawik Baltimore Sun, "Lee Atwater: The dark and dirty side of GOP politics" (November 10, 2008).

Following Atwater's template, you gaslight: no longer able to use the N-word? Hell, just talk about affirmative action and we'll recognize you mean n....rs! https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Lee_Atwater

Rolling Eyes

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:12 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Keep supporting hate asshole.  It's what you do.  

Let's face facts: your whole campaign is to frustrate any recovery of the sins of our history.

Sure, you resort to subterfuge rather than openly stating your side, but that is what you were told to do by Lee Atwater.  See, David Zurawik Baltimore Sun, "Lee Atwater: The dark and dirty side of GOP politics" (November 10, 2008).

Following Atwater's template, you gaslight: no longer able to use the N-word?  Hell, just talk about affirmative action and we'll recognize you mean n....rs!  https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Lee_Atwater

Rolling Eyes

Slavery is an abomination

You're a piece of shit that uses the descendents of that abomination to further political goals.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:31 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Sure, you resort to subterfuge rather than openly stating your side, but that is what you were told to do by Lee Atwater.  See, David Zurawik Baltimore Sun, "Lee Atwater: The dark and dirty side of GOP politics" (November 10, 2008).

Following Atwater's template, you gaslight: no longer able to use the N-word?  Hell, just talk about affirmative action and we'll recognize you mean n....rs!  https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Lee_Atwater

Rolling Eyes

I understand. As a southerner you have to say that, but you don't believe it.

But it's not slavery, but the history and legacy of slavery that is at issue today, and that you are defending now. You say "slavery is an abomination", as all good southerners do today, but you are self-righteously against any efforts to undo the lingering effects of slavery. You take advantage of your status and privilege today, yet you cry 'I didn't do it' when you oppose any effort undo the atrocity, and make right the privilege you enjoy as the effects of slavery.

You're still the same southern slaver, only the dialogue has been up-dated.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:34 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

I understand.  As a southerner you have to say that, but you don't believe it.

But it's not slavery, but the history and legacy of slavery that is at issue today, and that you are defending now.  You say "slavery is an abomination", as all good southerners do today, but you are self-righteously against any efforts to undo the lingering effects of slavery.  You take advantage of your status and privilege today, yet you cry 'I didn't do it' when you oppose any effort undo the atrocity, and make right the privilege you enjoy as the effects of slavery.

I believe you're a waste of a human being. So many good people taken from this planet far too soon and here you are.

As they say, life's not fair.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:45 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

But it's not slavery, but the history and legacy of slavery that is at issue today, and that you are defending now.  You say "slavery is an abomination", as all good southerners do today, but you are self-righteously against any efforts to undo the lingering effects of slavery.  You take advantage of your status and privilege today, yet you cry 'I didn't do it' when you oppose any effort undo the atrocity, and make right the privilege you enjoy as the effects of slavery.

I believe you're a waste of a human being. So many good people taken from this planet far too soon and here you are.

How complex.  My estimate of you is simple: you are a southern racist, cleaning up after your predecessors, and trying to appear erudite as you do...but failing.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:15 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

How complex.  My estimate of you is simple: you are a southern racist, cleaning up after your predecessors, and trying to appear erudite as you do...but failing.

And the best part of you ran down your mama's leg when she was working at the whore house.

Want to keep it up?

I'm game.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:17 pm

Shouldn't you two be in the argument thread....just to confirm how NASTY I was to encourage this sort of thing? Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:40 pm

So lets not bother trying to come together, lets just divide ourselves into so called races and have done with it. People will then be able to hate Italians due to the Roman empire, Scandinavians because of Vikings, Muslims because of their centuries long exploitation of Africans, etc etc.
Let's not forget that black people should learn to hate other black people in Africa for their part in slavery.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:52 pm

Syl wrote:Shouldn't you two be in the argument thread....just to confirm how NASTY I was to encourage this sort of thing? Razz

I'm about to start a thread for the supporters of slavery.

Maybe we can allow supporters of the holocaust to post there too.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:54 pm

Vintage wrote:So lets not bother trying to come together, lets just divide ourselves into so called races and have done with it. People will then be able to hate Italians due to the Roman empire, Scandinavians because of Vikings, Muslims because of their centuries long exploitation of Africans, etc etc.
Let's not forget that black people should learn to hate other black people in Africa for their part in slavery.

Coming together would weaken the position of some.

They aren't interested. Hopefully, by decent people speaking up, these preachers and supporters of hate will eventually go away.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:55 pm

I mean it worked with the Westboro clowns. They are basically a non entity.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:35 pm

Vintage wrote:So lets not bother trying to come together, lets just divide ourselves into so called races and have done with it. People will then be able to hate Italians due to the Roman empire, Scandinavians because of Vikings, Muslims because of their centuries long exploitation of Africans, etc etc.

That's precisely the mission of white supremacists today: hate and divide.

“Dear God, please help me to hate white people.” Stock-photo-charlottesville-va-august-members-of-a-white-supremacist-group-at-a-white-nationalist-1079249624

Last edited by Original Quill on Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:40 pm

Original Quill wrote:

That's precisely the mission of white supremacists today: hate and divide.

What is the title of this thread and who is defending it's hate?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:42 pm

White supremacists defend hate.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:42 pm

Original Quill wrote:White supremacists defend hate.

So where do you keep your robe? Cool
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:46 pm

Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:47 pm

Maddog wrote:

This isn't about me, but I'm glad to see you capitulate.

Next point?  You appear to support the use of the N-word.  Do you use it much? I imagine, as a Texan, you hear it all the time.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:55 pm

Its not just them, we have people of all colours who are supremacist in their own way but with the same agenda.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

HoratioTarr and Maddog like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:11 pm

Vintage wrote:
Its not just them, we have people of all colours who are supremacist in their own way but with the same agenda.

But not in America.  Only the US has southerners, who still buy into the slavery ethos...and the aftermath, which we call the Jim Crow era. Even though it's the antithesis of equality, they think it's a legitimate cause.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:39 am

Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:40 am

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

This isn't about me, but I'm glad to see you capitulate.

Next point?  You appear to support the use of the N-word.  Do you use it much?  I imagine, as a Texan, you hear it all the time.

Your closet or under your bed?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:03 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

So, by this yardstick, all Germans should grovel for the rest of their lives for what the Nazi's did in the second WW, and the Japanese of today are all still psychotic baby murdering sadists? Then there's the Italians, who perhaps should never be allowed to forget that they enslaved half the world. And the Spaniards, who not only wiped out a whole nation but had an Inquisition that burned people alive and inflicted terrible torture if you didn't want to be friends with Jesus. I could go on....
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

eddie and Maddog like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:36 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

So, by this yardstick, all Germans should grovel for the rest of their lives for what the Nazi's did in the second WW, and the Japanese of today are all still psychotic baby murdering sadists?   Then there's the Italians, who perhaps should never be allowed to forget that they enslaved half the world.  And the Spaniards, who not only wiped out a whole nation but had an Inquisition that burned people alive and inflicted terrible torture if you didn't want to be friends with Jesus.   I could go on....

Short answer? Remedial efforts are not groveling. If you take your vehicle to the mechanic to have it fixed, are you groveling? If you rebuild your home after a tornado blew through, are you groveling? When the US invoked the Marshall Plan and rebuilt western Europe, no one considered it groveling.

Perhaps southerners feel guilty that slavery was an intentional travesty, I don't know. Perhaps deep down they feel they have amends to make. But no one cares about their psychological issues. Just get on with fixing the problem.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:35 pm

Original Quill wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

So, by this yardstick, all Germans should grovel for the rest of their lives for what the Nazi's did in the second WW, and the Japanese of today are all still psychotic baby murdering sadists?   Then there's the Italians, who perhaps should never be allowed to forget that they enslaved half the world.  And the Spaniards, who not only wiped out a whole nation but had an Inquisition that burned people alive and inflicted terrible torture if you didn't want to be friends with Jesus.   I could go on....

Short answer?  Remedial efforts are not groveling.  If you take your vehicle to the mechanic to have it fixed, are you groveling?  If you rebuild your home after a tornado blew through, are you groveling?  When the US invoked the Marshall Plan and rebuilt western Europe, no one considered it groveling.

Perhaps southerners feel guilty that slavery was an intentional travesty, I don't know.  Perhaps deep down they feel they have amends to make.  But no one cares about their psychological issues.  Just get on with fixing the problem.

I don't think Horatio is a southerner.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:42 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Short answer?  Remedial efforts are not groveling.  If you take your vehicle to the mechanic to have it fixed, are you groveling?  If you rebuild your home after a tornado blew through, are you groveling?  When the US invoked the Marshall Plan and rebuilt western Europe, no one considered it groveling.

Perhaps southerners feel guilty that slavery was an intentional travesty, I don't know.  Perhaps deep down they feel they have amends to make.  But no one cares about their psychological issues.  Just get on with fixing the problem.

Nor is she a German, as far as I know. We were discussing remedial efforts. She was asking about "groveling", and I answered that it is not a part of the picture.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:45 am

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Nor is she a German, as far as I know.  We were discussing remedial efforts.  She was asking about "groveling", and I answered that it is not a part of the picture.

OK. Keep up your remedial efforts. You're doing great.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:51 am

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Nor is she a German, as far as I know.  We were discussing remedial efforts.  She was asking about "groveling", and I answered that it is not a part of the picture.

OK. Keep up your remedial efforts.  You're doing great.

Thank you. Keep up your support. Cool

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:10 pm

Didgee wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:Read the last two paragraphs again.

I have read them

Why did it only point out white people who watch fox news, trump supporters and not Latino's, Asians, African Americans who do?

This was  targeted with a guilt by association of a group of white people with political affiliation

How about you start waking up and stop being so incredible naïve to blatant racism?

The fact it speaks about colour blindness, because that is what racist do. They seek to see people through the lens of colour and not see people as human beings. They seek to cast people through their skin definition. Why do they not do so with eye or hair colour? Because it was daft
So why skin definition?

The reason racism still exists, is because we continue to divide ourselves through such outdated and racist social constructs. Nobody is black, white, Asian etc races. We are humans and either male or female. There is no bases to view people by the colour of their skin unless a person has a racist mentality

You see critical race theory is inherently racist, as it seeks people to see people by the colour of their skin

Seriously?

You're still not reading it properly, because you're missing which group she actually targets, along with the fact that she takes back the whole "hate" thing in the first place.

People are so sensitive!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:10 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Didgee wrote:

I have read them

So why skin definition?

Seriously?

You're still not reading it properly, because you're missing which group she actually targets, along with the fact that she takes back the whole "hate" thing in the first place.

People are so sensitive!

It's not sensitivity, but hypocrisy.

Change white with black and this becomes a much different story.

People are tired of that crap.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:49 am

I feel like the next few pages are equally important context to make any assessment of this tbh.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next