NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrong weapon, wrong perpetrator. Nothing to see, move along.

3 posters

Go down

Wrong weapon, wrong perpetrator. Nothing to see, move along. Empty Wrong weapon, wrong perpetrator. Nothing to see, move along.

Post by Maddog Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:42 pm

The suspect who rammed his car into two Capitol Police officers, killing one and injuring another on Constitution Avenue Friday, has been identified.

NBC News reported that the suspect is Noah Green, 25, of Indiana.

Green was shot dead by police after ramming his car into a barricade and then charging at officers with a large knife.

Law enforcement officials told NBC News reporter Pete Williams that Green, who was from Indiana but may have had ties to Virginia, said on his Facebook that he was a follower of the Nation of Islam.

https://www.mediaite.com/crime/breaking-suspect-killed-in-capitol-car-attack-identified/
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Wrong weapon, wrong perpetrator. Nothing to see, move along. Empty Re: Wrong weapon, wrong perpetrator. Nothing to see, move along.

Post by Original Quill Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:54 pm

He didn't run into the police officers. He drew a knife and killed one of them, before he was shot to death himself.

I'm betting, another insurrectionist.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Wrong weapon, wrong perpetrator. Nothing to see, move along. Empty Re: Wrong weapon, wrong perpetrator. Nothing to see, move along.

Post by Maddog Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:03 pm

Original Quill wrote:He didn't run into the police officers.  He drew a knife and killed one of them, before he was shot to death himself.

https://twitter.com/CapitolPolice/status/1378078115495301120

He ran into them with his car, per the CAPITOL POLICE!

You could actually learn something if you would sometimes just shut the fuck up and read.

Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:07 pm

No doubt he ran into them. But the murdered police officer was stabbed to death.

Stop being rude, you ignorant, angry cracker.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:12 pm

Original Quill wrote:No doubt he ran into them.  But the murdered police officer was stabbed to death.

Wrong weapon, wrong perpetrator. Nothing to see, move along. Cracke10

Fuck you, you illiterate piece of shit.

Trying reading before you open your fucking trash spewing mouth.

Want to keep this up, because I can assure you, I'm far more nasty than you. I'm just getting warmed up loser.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:15 pm

Wrong weapon, wrong perpetrator. Nothing to see, move along. Noah-g10
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:57 am

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:No doubt he ran into them.  But the murdered police officer was stabbed to death.

Want to keep this up, because I can assure you, I'm far more nasty than you. I'm just getting warmed up loser.

Childish. Did you wander off from the Day-Care Center? Rolling Eyes

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:12 am

KION wrote:Suspect dead and Capitol Police officer stabbed, another injured after car rams into barrier outside building

The suspect in Friday’s attack on US Capitol Police officers outside the iconic Washington building has died, multiple sources told CNN, and two officers are injured, including one who was stabbed.

A senior congressional aide and a US Capitol Police source told CNN that after the driver of the vehicle rammed his car into a barricade on Constitution Avenue, the driver exited the vehicle brandishing a knife. USCP responded, shooting the suspect and taking him into custody.

An email from the US Capitol Police, obtained by CNN, confirmed that sequence of events. The email stated Capitol Police officers shot the suspect after he rammed the barricade and exited holding a knife. Both officers were also injured, and one is being transported to the hospital by USCP.

A law enforcement official told CNN at least one of the officers was stabbed.

“(US Capitol Police) is responding to the North Barricade vehicle access point along (Constitution) Avenue for reports someone rammed a vehicle into two USCP officers. A suspect is in custody. Both officers are injured. All three have been transported to the hospital,” USCP said in a tweet Friday.

CNN has confirmed that the FBI Washington Field Office is providing support to the Capitol Police.

The incident comes as the security situation on Capitol Hill remains top of mind for many lawmakers despite a recent ramping down of some additional protective measures that were put into place after the January 6 insurrection.

Barbed wire fencing that surrounded the Capitol complex for months after pro-Trump rioters stormed the building has since come down and thousands of the National Guard troops who were deployed in response to the insurrection have since returned home, though thousands still remain in Washington due to lingering security concerns.

Two law enforcement officials told The Associated Press that the suspect stabbed one of the officers. The officials spoke to AP were not authorized to publicly discuss the pending investigation and spoke on condition of anonymity.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:14 am

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Childish.  Did you wander off from the Day-Care Center?  Rolling Eyes

Accurate.

You're full of shit and so mentally damaged that you're incapable of admitting you're wrong about anything.

It's why you're only interaction with humans are people online and people you pay.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:09 pm

Don't waste my time, ignorant cracker.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:10 pm

Original Quill wrote:Don't waste my time, ignorant cracker.
Rolling Eyes
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:11 pm

Original Quill wrote:He didn't run into the police officers.  He drew a knife and killed one of them, before he was shot to death himself.

Wrong twice.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:25 pm

You've got no proof. Authorities are not releasing findings as to motive.

You always jump ahead of yourself...you don't know allegations from proof...and you can't fathom withholding judgment until you have facts! Rolling Eyes

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:35 pm

This Islamist attack is much like the two that happened at the UK parliament building in Westminster.

And they were both classed as terrorist attacks.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39355108

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-50044250

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:35 pm

Wrong twice.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:39 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

This Islamist attack is much like the two that happened at the UK parliament building in Westminster.

And they were both classed as terrorist attacks.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39355108

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-50044250

Nation of Islam is a weird group. They really aren't Islamic as much as Black Nationalists..

Their loyalties lie to people of their race, not religion..

In fact, I don't think real Muslims even consider them Muslim.  They are just an American hate group.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down