NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If god is all powerful why does he allow sin?

+2
stardesk
Fuzzy Zack
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

If god is all powerful why does he allow sin? - Page 2 Empty Re: If god is all powerful why does he allow sin?

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:57 am

smelly_bandit wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Are you sure, then why have scientists been unable to prove that it does?

DOH

scientists seem to be unable to prove many things

like god for example

No, you just need common sense to disprove the Christian one

Back to top Go down

If god is all powerful why does he allow sin? - Page 2 Empty Re: If god is all powerful why does he allow sin?

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:59 am

PhilDidge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

scientists seem to be unable to prove many things

like god for example

nothing can disprove the existence of a deity  ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:03 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

nothing can disprove the existence of a deity  ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

If it is clearly defined it is very easy to show contradictions and flaws just like with the Christian one, thus show does not exist, it is ever so simple, you just refuse to except that because sadly faith can make people incredibly dumb, even more so in your case

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:23 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

If it is clearly defined it is very easy to show contradictions and flaws just like with the Christian one, thus show does not exist, it is ever so simple, you just refuse to except that because sadly faith can make people incredibly dumb, even more so in your case

Smile

if its that easy then why are you in the minority of the world population??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:29 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Smile

You should say for the time being, as the amount of people becoming atheist is growing at a phenomenal rate, why because they are able to see past the bullshit and lies.
Don't get me wrong I respect the teachings of Jesus, as a good teacher, and as a man, not anything divine and that is where it always goes wrong.

A quote from one of my favorite films:

He still digs humanity, but it bothers Him to see the shit that gets carried out in His name - wars, bigotry, televangelism. But especially the factioning of all the religions. He said humanity took a good idea and, like always, built a belief structure on it.

Sums up the problem with religions, so as to many believing today, so what, many are brought up on that bullshit, but I am living proof many can change.
You wanna believe smelly good luck to you, I find it an utter waste of time

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:47 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

You should say for the time being, as the amount of people becoming atheist is growing at a phenomenal rate, why because they are able to see past the bullshit and lies.
Don't get me wrong I respect the teachings of Jesus, as a good teacher, and as a man, not anything divine and that is where it always goes wrong.

He still digs humanity, but it bothers Him to see the shit that gets carried out in His name - wars, bigotry, televangelism. But especially the factioning of all the religions. He said humanity took a good idea and, like always, built a belief structure on it.

Sums up the problem with religions, so as to many believing today, so what, many are brought up on that bullshit, but I am living proof many can change.

you atheists have over 2000 years to disprove it and you failed

you will never live to see the end of religion, so as far as we stand religion is dominant and your atheist arguments haven't convinced anyone but yourselves

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:16 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

you will never live to see the end of religion, so as far as we stand religion is dominant and your atheist arguments haven't convinced anyone but yourselves  

Really?
I think we have proved it is gobbledygook you just won't accept the fact it is gobbledygook, many have been convinced being as seen in the last decade how many have gone from Christian to atheist?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:57 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Really?
I think we have proved it is gobbledygook you just won't accept the fact it is gobbledygook, many have been convinced being as seen in the last decade how many have gone from Christian to atheist?

if you proved it is gobbledygook then religion would have disappeared ages ago

how many have gone from christian to atheists??

for someone who loves statistics so much you seem shy to provide these ones

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:01 pm

if god is all powerful, why does he allow this post to go on so long? Smile Laughing 
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:03 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Really?

if you proved it is gobbledygook then religion would have disappeared ages ago

how many have gone from christian to atheists??

for someone who loves statistics so much you seem shy to provide these ones

Well if you and HF are anything to go by, sheer blind stupidity keeps some people in faith I guess.
As to many other Christians here they don't believe much of the biblical stories but still believe in Jesus.

The number of Christians in England and Wales fell by more than four million in the last decade, the 2011 census has suggested, while the number of people identifying as atheists increased by six million over the same period.

The data from the Office for National Statistics showed there were 33.2million Christians last year, compared to 37.3million in 2001.

Christianity declines in census as atheism risesDespite the figures, the Archbishop of Canterbury said the Church of England was not ‘fading’ (Picture: Getty)
The number of people declaring themselves to be atheists rose by more than six million to 14.1million meanwhile.

Just think what it will be link in another decade or 50 years.

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:17 pm

Four million over a decade??

Yeah religion is dying out faster than a fast thing

Don't suppose you have worldwide stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:22 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:Four million over a decade??

Dear me, that is quite a lot of people over a short period smelly, even more so when you think of how many Eastern Europeans have come here who are mainly all Catholic, who without them coming, the figure would have been even lower of Christian belief, showing that the true figure leaving is more like 6 million here in the last 10 years, that is substantial.

No idea on the world, last I heard atheism or no belief was the third biggest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:05 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:Four million over a decade??

Dear me, that is quite a lot of people over a short period smelly, even more so when you think of how many Eastern Europeans have come here who are mainly all Catholic, who without them coming, the figure would have been even lower of Christian belief, showing that the true figure leaving is more like 6 million here in the last 10 years, that is substantial.

evolution is a big religion now.... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:22 pm

heavenly father wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Evolution- that the religion that the former Archbishop of Canterbury follows (and the current one for all I know)- you still haven't explained how- aside from your idea of faith- evolution qualifies as a religion- no supernatural being; no worship, no church or temple, no doctrines, no dogma, no ways of living... so how is it a religion again?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:41 pm

Eilzel wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

Evolution- that the religion that the former Archbishop of Canterbury follows (and the current one for all I know)- you still haven't explained how- aside from your idea of faith-  evolution qualifies as a religion- no supernatural being; no worship, no church or temple, no doctrines, no dogma, no ways of living... so how is it a religion again?

is that the one who denied the virgin birth..lol

it has worshippers just like you, its churches are science labs, its doctrines change they have to to stay alive, religion easy you accept it by faith in most cases by blind faith... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:44 pm

heavenly father wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Evolution- that the religion that the former Archbishop of Canterbury follows (and the current one for all I know)- you still haven't explained how- aside from your idea of faith-  evolution qualifies as a religion- no supernatural being; no worship, no church or temple, no doctrines, no dogma, no ways of living... so how is it a religion again?

it has worshippers just like you, its churches are science labs, its doctrines change they have to to stay alive, religion easy you accept it by faith in most cases by blind faith... Smile 

I don't worship evolution; I believe it like I believe in gravity- do you or I worship gravity?

Science labs are places for things to be tested; discovered; disproven etc; generally only worked in by scientists- how many people who accept evolution do you think have actually been in a science lab outside of a school?

What are the doctrines of evolution?

You must be able to answer those question if you are not talking pure bollocks.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:52 pm

Eilzel wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

I don't worship evolution; I believe it like I believe in gravity- do you or I worship gravity?

Science labs are places for things to be tested; discovered; disproven etc; generally only worked in by scientists- how many people who accept  evolution do you  think have actually been in a science lab outside of a school?

follow blindly is the main part of the evolution religion... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:54 pm

heavenly father wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Science labs are places for things to be tested; discovered; disproven etc; generally only worked in by scientists- how many people who accept  evolution do you  think have actually been in a science lab outside of a school?

You could follow communism; fascism, Blackburn Rovers or a vegan diet blindly it doesn't make any of them religions.

So you cannot answer my very simple questions then?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:55 pm

Eilzel wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

You could follow communism; fascism, Blackburn Rovers or a vegan diet blindly it doesn't make any of them religions.

you follow blindly in faith, that is your religion... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:57 pm

heavenly father wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

So you can't answer them- therefore, as per usual, you are all mouth  Smile 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:59 pm

Eilzel wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

it is your religion that you defend yet blindly follow what other men have told you... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:05 pm

heavenly father wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

it is your religion that you defend yet blindly follow what other men have told you... Smile 

Awww the stuck record trick- how mature  Laughing 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:11 pm

Eilzel wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

its a fact, you blindly follow in faith your religion, a man made religion... as i said you are used to following men... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:17 pm

heavenly father wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

its a fact, you blindly follow in faith your religion, a man made religion... as i said you are used to following men... Smile 

Really, what laws govern evolutionists via evolution on say for example, sexuality, ethnicity, marriage, adultery?

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:17 pm

heavenly father wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

You do talk some crap; and yet still can't explain how it is a religion- if you are going to make an assertion at least have the balls to back it up.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:18 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

Really, what laws govern evolutionists via evolution on say for example, sexuality, ethnicity, marriage, adultery?

it governs that you are a series of accidental mutations starting from monkeys..lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:21 pm

heavenly father wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

it governs that you are a series of accidental mutations starting from monkeys..lol

Nope try again

What laws govern evolutionists via evolution on say for example, sexuality, ethnicity, marriage, adultery?

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:24 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

Nope try again

What laws govern evolutionists via evolution on say for example, sexuality, ethnicity, marriage, adultery?

He wont answer. Because the truth is he cannot. He just spouts the same old circular BS and repeats lines over and over because they truth is he doesn't know how to debate and if he did, would be too thick to make decent arguments. He is good game however  Cool 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:27 pm

Eilzel wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Nope try again

He wont answer. Because the truth is he cannot. He just spouts the same old circular BS and repeats lines over and over because they truth is he doesn't know how to debate and if he did, would be too thick to make decent arguments. He is good game however  Cool 

you follow in blind faith what others have told you to believe , that makes evolution your religion...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:31 pm

Eilzel wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Nope try again

lol is amusing, he thinks evolution is a religion, so surely he can answer the questions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:33 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

lol is amusing, he thinks evolution is a religion, so surely he can answer the questions.  

lol its a blindly followed man made religion... Smile 

religion~A pursuit or interest followed with great devotion:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:34 pm

heavenly father wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Nope try again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:38 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

Nope try again

i've just shown you oxford dictionary definition of the religion, evolution, you blindly follow, what do laws have to do with anything..lol.... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:41 pm

heavenly father wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Nope try again

i've just shown you oxford dictionary definition of the religion, evolution, you blindly follow, what do laws have to do with anything..lol.... Smile 

Nope, try again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:42 pm

Also, does evolution involve belief in supernatural beings like a deity?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:43 pm

PhilDidge wrote:Also, does evolution involve belief in supernatural beings like a deity?

nope but it perfectly matches another definition... Smile 

A pursuit or interest followed with great devotion: evolution, the man made. blindly followed religion.. Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:49 pm

heavenly father wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:Also, does evolution involve belief in supernatural beings like a deity?

A pursuit or interest followed with great devotion:  evolution, the man made. blindly followed religion.. Smile 

It matches no definition of religion

so again:

Does evolution involve belief in supernatural beings like a deity?

What rituals are performed for evolution believers?

What prayers do evolutionists say?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:51 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

A pursuit or interest followed with great devotion:  evolution, the man made. blindly followed religion.. Smile 

so again:

check the dictionary...

A pursuit or interest followed with great devotion: religion, evolution , man made, blindly followed...

your supernatural beings would be mutations... Smile 

your prayer is to the next best guess of the science man... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:52 pm

heavenly father wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

so again:

check the dictionary...

A pursuit or interest followed with great devotion: religion, evolution , man made, blindly followed...

Nope incorrect

Try again:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:58 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

check the dictionary...

Nope incorrect

Try again:

oh i see its the "if I close my eyes and keep saying know it doesn't exist" game.... Smile 

A pursuit or interest followed with great devotion: religion...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:59 pm

heavenly father wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Nope incorrect

Try again:

oh i see its the "if I close my eyes and keep saying know it doesn't exist" game.... Smile 

Nope, it is simple, you answer the questions that you always try and squirm your way out of

Try again:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:01 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

Nope, it is simple, you answer the questions that you always try and squirm your way out of

Try again:

definition of religion...A pursuit or interest followed with great devotion:

evolution, man made, blindly followed religion... Smile 

what do laws have to do with anything... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:02 pm

heavenly father wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Try again:

definition of religion...A pursuit or interest followed with great devotion:

evolution, man made, blindly followed religion... Smile 

what do laws have to do with anything... Smile 

Failed again to anwser

Try again:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:06 pm

if you want to argue with the dictionary definition go ahead... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:09 pm

heavenly father wrote:if you want to argue with the dictionary definition go ahead... Smile 

Failed again to answer

It is simple, you answer the questions that you always try and squirm your way out of

Try again:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:15 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
heavenly father wrote:if you want to argue with the dictionary definition go ahead... Smile 

Failed again to answer

It is simple, you answer the questions that you always try and squirm your way out of

Try again:

still head firmly in the sands...

religion..A pursuit or interest followed with great devotion: evolution a man made religion, blindly followed.. Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:16 pm

heavenly father wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Failed again to answer

Try again:

still head firmly in the sands...

religion..A pursuit or interest followed with great devotion: evolution a man made religion, blindly followed.. Smile 

How many more times will he avoid answering  lol! 

Try again:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:18 pm

lol emu boy read this...

A pursuit or interest followed with great devotion: evolution a man made, blindly followed religion...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:18 pm

heavenly father wrote:lol emu boy read this...

A pursuit or interest followed with great devotion: evolution a man made, blindly followed religion...

Failed again to answer

Try again:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:19 pm

religion
rɪˈlɪdʒ(ə)n/Submit
noun
the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods.

That is not evolution

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next