NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Piers Morgan resigns from GMB and ITV.

+7
HoratioTarr
Vintage
gelico
Maddog
Original Quill
Andy
Syl
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Piers Morgan  resigns from GMB and ITV. Empty Piers Morgan resigns from GMB and ITV.

Post by Syl Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:39 pm

After his flounce yesterday morning, he had a meeting with GMB bosses and promptly resigned...(or maybe pushed)

Was he right to voice his opinions so bluntly on national TV....or is this just another example of free speech being clamped down on?

An unprecedented 41,000 people complained, they obviously felt that free speech has boundaries.

"Just as abruptly as he stormed out of the studio on Tuesday morning after his co-host denounced his continued criticism of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, Piers Morgan says that he will no longer host ITV’s Good Morning Britain, effective immediately.

This fallout occurred in two parts, but it is predated by years of Morgan chastising Markle for tearing Harry away from the royal family. The first incident took place on Monday following Oprah Winfrey’s explosive interview with the couple. In the interview, Markle shared that, at points, she had suicidal thoughts. She also revealed that a member of the royal family raised concerns about how dark her baby’s skin would be. On Twitter, Morgan labeled the interview an “absolutely disgraceful betrayal” of the Queen. Further, he said that he expected this “vile destructive self-serving nonsense” from Meghan — but not Harry.

Morgan then went on to attack Markle by questioning whether she was being truthful about her mental health, which he was immediately reproached for online. “Just another reminder that anyone who criticizes Meghan Markle is deemed a racist bully,” he tweeted later that same day. Since then, he tried to walk back his insensitive take. But clearly, he didn’t walk back too far.
The second incident occurred on Tuesday while on air. Morgan’s Good Morning Britain co-host, Alex Beresford, had enough of his excessive criticism of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex. “I understand that you don’t like Meghan Markle, you’ve made it so clear a number of times on this program,” Beresford said to Morgan. “And I understand that you’ve got a personal relationship with Meghan Markle, or had one and she cut you off…Has she said anything about you since she cut you off? I don’t think she has, but yet you continue to trash her.”

At that point, Morgan stood up abruptly and walked off set, saying: “Okay, I’m done with this. Sorry, no, sorry…see you later, sorry, can’t do this.”

https://uk.style.yahoo.com/piers-morgan-resigns-obsession-meghan-202341751.html
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Piers Morgan  resigns from GMB and ITV. Empty Re: Piers Morgan resigns from GMB and ITV.

Post by Syl Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:40 pm

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Piers Morgan  resigns from GMB and ITV. Empty Re: Piers Morgan resigns from GMB and ITV.

Post by Andy Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:10 pm

In the face of receiving 41000 complaints, Morgan was called into his bosses office.
Apologise live on tv.
If you don't, you will be sacked if you don't resign first.
He resigned first.
Cowardly bully.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Mar 10, 2021 1:19 pm

I don't watch GMB.  I have watched a few of his Piers Morgan's life stories and I think he is a great interviewer on that show, but he is definitely a love him, loath him kind of character.

My own opinion is he went too far in saying Meghan was lying about everything....including feeling suicidal. He may have said what countless others feel, but he was in the position of influence where millions are watching him and no doubt being influenced by what he says.

He may not like the woman (obviously she has rebuffed him in the past and that has left a mark) but how can he or anyone else say what goes on in anyone's head when they are feeling depressed?

Mental health charities like MIND and SANE have been in touch with ITV voicing their concerns.
Now Meghan Markle has made a formal complaint to the TV station.

And Piers is happy to tell the world he sticks to everything he said.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:38 pm

He's a coward.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:29 pm

Original Quill wrote:He's a coward.

Why ?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:30 pm

Don't send him back over here.

We got enough problems with your discarded Royal Family.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:32 pm

Maddog wrote:Don't send him back over here.

lol!

Harry and Meghan chose to leave, they wasn't discarded.

You can have Andrew though.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:40 pm

Syl wrote:
Maddog wrote:Don't send him back over here.

lol!

Whatevs.

And come get Simon Cowell while you're at it.

People all over the world think we are the dumping ground for misfits.

Oh wait. We are. Shocked

Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:42 pm

Maddog wrote:
Syl wrote:

lol!

Whatevs.  

Oh wait.  We are.   Shocked

Stop moaning, we get plenty of your rejects too. Wink
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:46 pm

Syl wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Whatevs.  

Oh wait.  We are.   Shocked

Stop moaning, we get plenty of your rejects too. Wink

I'm not. We are a country of mutts and stray dogs, and we know it.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:39 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:He's a coward.

Why ?

Because he is afraid, and chooses to run away rather than stay and make his case. That means he is neither true to himself, nor to his cause. The word for that, which comes to my mind, is COWARD.

I realize that's an impulse judgment. Do you have another idea? I would like to hear your thoughts.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:39 pm

Andy wrote:In the face of receiving 41000 complaints, Morgan was called into his bosses office.
Apologise live on tv.
If you don't, you will be sacked if you don't resign first.
He resigned first.
Cowardly bully.

I can't stand Piers Morgan but tbh I think that sticking to your guns in the face of 41k complaints and refusing to apologise, even if that means losing your living, is the opposite of a coward

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:40 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

Why ?

Because he is afraid, and chooses to run away rather than stay and make his case.  That means he is neither true to himself, nor to his cause.  The word for that, which comes to my mind, is COWARD.

I realize that's an impulse judgment.  Do you have another idea?  I would like to hear your thoughts.

I thought it was a case of,,,

apologise or fuck off

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:43 pm

gelico wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Because he is afraid, and chooses to run away rather than stay and make his case.  That means he is neither true to himself, nor to his cause.  The word for that, which comes to my mind, is COWARD.

I realize that's an impulse judgment.  Do you have another idea?  I would like to hear your thoughts.

apologise or fuck off

Change the case...

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:49 pm

Original Quill wrote:
gelico wrote:

apologise or fuck off

Change the case...

it's what Andy said

he was called into the office and told to apologise or had to go

he chose to go

he already made his case

what's to stick around for?

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:21 pm

Was this "called into the office and told to apologise or had to go"?

Obviously not.  In this clip he was given an opportunity to state his case, and he chose to run.  Sure, the odds, and everybody, are against him, but those are opportunities to dramatically turn the table.

The harder the challenge, the more the applause.  He should have risked it. Or, did he know he was wrong?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:59 pm

like i said

it was what Andy had stated

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:00 pm

gelico wrote:

like i said

I guess he "resigned first" as Andy said.  But, it's cowardly, when he could have made his case, and he had the forum on which to do it.  He didn't.  He just got his hat and got out of there.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:08 pm

Original Quill wrote:
gelico wrote:

like i said

I guess he "resigned first" as Andy said.  But, it's cowardly, when he could have made his case, and he had the forum on which to do it.  He didn't.  He just got his hat and got out of there.

i don;t understand what that means, quill

i thought it was him 'making his case' that got him into all this hoo har

to be fair, i haven't watched any of it, i only saw snippets of H&M interview and a snippet of Piers Morgan, so you'll have to excuse me if i seem a little vague

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:40 am

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

Why ?

He did actually return 10 minutes after his flounce. He had obviously been spoken to, and he assured the viewers that mental health problems were serious...a bit of a back track, but he wouldn't apologise for anything he had said about not believing a word Meghan had said to Oprah.

Today he has given an interview saying he stands by everything he previously said.

I dont think he is a coward, a bully maybe.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:58 am

Syl wrote:I dont think he is a coward, a bully maybe.

Let's discuss. What is the difference? I think he is a coward for not standing up to his convictions...or flat out admitting he is wrong.

Why do you think he is a bully?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:11 am

Bullys usually ARE cowards.
Which is why they do it.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:50 am

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:I dont think he is a coward, a bully maybe.

Let's discuss.  What is the difference?  I think he is a coward for not standing up to his convictions...or flat out admitting he is wrong.

I did think about that as I wrote it Quill.
I often think there is not much difference between a bully and a coward, bullies, like cowards often pick on the easy targets, both run away from a stronger opponent.

But Morgan doesn't back down, he has stood up to many a gobby politician and he does tend to fight his corner even though it often seems to make him unpopular.
He says exactly what he thinks, as he did about Meghan, and he refused to apologise because in his opinion he has nothing to apologise for.
He was prepared to lose his cushy job rather than cow down to the bosses....which is exactly what has happened.

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:56 am

Andy wrote:Bullys usually  ARE cowards.
Which is why they do it.
I agree with you Andy, but as you say 'usually'....there is always the exception to the rule.

I am not a fan of Morgan, but he imo is not a coward. He has a point to make and he makes it, regardless of how much hatred he stirs up amongst the masses.
And well over 41,000 complaints in one day is certainly a lot of disgruntled viewers.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:30 pm

It wasn't  just viewers who complained.
A number of production staff also complained.

When someone suspected to have mental issues, and contemplated suicide  , normal people have concern.
But because Megan said it, Morgan, who hates her nd has led a campaign  against her, simply calls her a liar.
Unreal.
From the guy who hacked Miller Dowler's  phone, leading police to think she was still alive.
How many jobs has Morgan either been sacked from or been asked to resign?

Last edited by Andy on Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:18 pm

Andy wrote:It wasn't  just viewers who complained.
A number of production staff lo complained.

When someone suspected I have mental issues, and contemplated suicide  , normal people have concern.
But because Megan said it, Morgan, who hates her nd has led a campaign  against her, simply calls her a liar.
Unreal.
From the guy who hacked Miller Dowlers  phone, leading police to think she was still alive.
How many jobs has Morgan either been sacked from or been asked to resign?

True.
When organisations like MIND complain to the company, they have to take note.

Whether he believes her or not, I think sometimes compassion and empathy towards others who contemplate suicide should be considered, especially when someone has such a public platform as he does.
It still doesn't make him a coward though....just an insensitive bully.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:53 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Let's discuss. What is the difference? I think he is a coward for not standing up to his convictions...or flat out admitting he is wrong.

I often think there is not much difference between a bully and a coward, bullies, like cowards often pick on the easy targets, both run away from a stronger opponent.

But Morgan doesn't back down, he has stood up to many a gobby politician and he does tend to fight his corner even though it often seems to make him unpopular.
He says exactly what he thinks, as he did about Meghan, and he refused to apologise because in his opinion he has nothing to apologise for.
He was prepared to lose his cushy job rather than cow down to the bosses....which is exactly what has happened.

But he ran away, this time. He knew he was wrong on Meghan, and didn't want to stick around to have to admit it or have it thrown in his face. Instead, he ran away from his challengers.

I think Andy is right: bullies are cowards. As I learned in the schoolyard, stand up to a bully and they run away from you next time. I think you will see bluster and bullshit from Morgan next time, but you can be assured it is hollow. He has been defrocked.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:53 pm

So let's get this straight, Meghan can say obvious untruths and attack people on tv but she gets away with it (because she's black? at least at the moment anyway) - its her truth apparently, not anybody else's though yet someone counter attacks her with their truth about the validity of her truths he has to resign (because he's white presumably).

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:22 pm

Vintage wrote:So let's get this straight, Meghan can say obvious untruths and attack people on tv but she gets away with it (because she's black? at least at the moment anyway) - its her truth apparently, not anybody else's though yet someone counter attacks her with their truth about the validity of her truths he has to resign (because he's white presumably).

No...Meghan can speak out the truth, and fight back against her tormenters in the Royal ranks (who believe they are entitled because, um, they've pulled a German scam on the British people).

I watched the same interview, and I heard Harry talk about the racist questions as to the color of Archie's skin, too.  It's not just her truth.  Harry has faced these indignities longer, and it took a confident American wife to stand up for him...and herself.

As far as Morgan is concerned, he tried to bully people just once too often, and he got tossed out on the garbage heap.  Or, if you prefer to underscore his whiteness, we'll reserve a special spot for him on the white trash heap.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:30 pm

Vintage wrote:So let's get this straight, Meghan can say obvious untruths and attack people on tv but she gets away with it (because she's black? at least at the moment anyway) - its her truth apparently, not anybody else's though yet someone counter attacks her with their truth about the validity of her truths he has to resign (because he's white presumably).

According to Quill, yes.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:32 pm

Piers just needs to say he's contemplating suicide now.

Then he will be called stunning and brave.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:24 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

But he ran away, this time.  He knew he was wrong on Meghan, and didn't want to stick around to have to admit it or have it thrown in his face.  Instead, he ran away from his challengers.

I think Andy is right: bullies are cowards.  As I learned in the schoolyard, stand up to a bully and they run away from you next time.  I think you will see bluster and bullshit from Morgan next time, but you can be assured it is hollow.  He has been defrocked.

He didn't run away.
He was (according to people who know him) told to apologise, he refused, so he had to resign or be sacked.
He came back on GMB and explained his stance, he has since given an interview saying he apologises for nothing as everything he said he firmly believes.

That is not the actions of a coward imo.

Are we not debating on another thread the right to free speech? Does it only count if you are black and pretty to you?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:30 pm

Original Quill wrote:

No...Meghan can speak out the truth, and fight back against her tormenters in the Royal ranks (who believe they are entitled because, um, they've pulled a German scam on the British people).

I watched the same interview, and I heard Harry talk about the racist questions as to the color of Archie's skin, too.  It's not just her truth.  Harry has faced these indignities longer, and it took a confident American wife to stand up for him...and herself.

As far as Morgan is concerned, he tried to bully people just once too often, and he got tossed out on the garbage heap.  Or, if you prefer to underscore his whiteness, we'll reserve a special spot for him on the white trash heap.

Meghan immediately made a formal complaint to ITV.

No one mentioned the colour of the unborn babies skin to Meghan, the conversation was with an unnamed Royal and Harry, he repeated the conversation to Meghan (though God knows why) so obviously 'her truth' is just what Harry told her.

I think Morgan IS a bully, and he went too far, but rather than ending up on the trash heap, he will possibly be coming to your shores again soon....you have a few 'News 'stations that would welcome him back.  Wink
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:34 pm

Syl wrote:He came back on GMB and explained his stance, he has since given an interview saying he apologises for nothing as everything he said he firmly believes.

He came back (and now offers profuse apologies) because he realizes he had given up the truth to the public...that his action (running out on GMB) was an admission that his position was not worth standing up for.

Everyone thinks to cover up after they have let the horse out of the barn.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:36 pm

Syl wrote:the conversation was with an unnamed Royal and Harry

I can tell you right now who it was. It was Charles.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:41 pm

I reckon it was Camilla.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:47 pm

Those two have started a cruel guessing game as to who the 'Racist Royal' is. Rolling Eyes

It reminds me of when Ulrika Johnson said a well known TV celeb had raped her and people were guessing and wrongly naming and shaming every bloke on TV under 80.

Meghan has put her husbands family in a very nasty position.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:50 pm

Syl wrote:Are we not debating on another thread the right to free speech? Does it only count if you are black and pretty to you?

Yes, but here we are talking about listener's reaction.

Everyone has a right to free speech, true.  But it is equally true that everyone who listens to someone's 'free speech', has a right to judge for themselves.  Just because I make my judgement against the Royalist, pro-racist view, does not mean I haven't let them state their case, and considered both sides.

Wisely, the Queen has issued her edict to shut-up.  We don't want any Piers Morgan's coming around and sputtering, but...but...I didn't mean it!

Last edited by Original Quill on Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:52 pm

Syl wrote:Those two have  started a cruel guessing game as to who the 'Racist Royal' is. Rolling Eyes

It reminds me of when Ulrika Johnson said a well known TV celeb had raped her and people were guessing and wrongly naming and shaming every bloke on TV under 80.

They've done it to themselves. They're a nasty lot.

You guys should'a stuck to the Stuarts.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:05 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:the conversation was with an unnamed Royal and Harry

I can tell you right now who it was.  It was Charles.

I guess you were there.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:40 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:Those two have  started a cruel guessing game as to who the 'Racist Royal' is. Rolling Eyes

They've done it to themselves.  They're a nasty lot.

A nasty lot?
Why?

I can see that Harry has played a nasty trick on his family, as for the rest of them, I doubt they are any more dysfunctional than the average family.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:08 am

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

They've done it to themselves.  They're a nasty lot.

A nasty lot?
Why?

I can see that Harry has played a nasty trick on his family, as for the rest of them, I doubt they are any more dysfunctional than the average family.

It's their German DNA. Cool

Damn near as bad as Eastern European. Rolling Eyes

Why do you expect rational, honest commentary from him?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:11 am

Maddog wrote:
Syl wrote:
A nasty lot?
Why?

It's their German DNA.   Cool

Damn near as bad as Eastern European.   Rolling Eyes

I obviously like listening to alternative views. Cool
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:19 am

Syl wrote:
Maddog wrote:

It's their German DNA.   Cool

Damn near as bad as Eastern European.   Rolling Eyes

It's not an alternative view. It's an alternative reality.

He makes up shit. He fabricates things and tries to pass them off as an opinion. He makes ludicrous declarations (like who Harry's father is, or who said something racist, when there isn't a shred of evidence it was ever said) under the pretense of stating facts, when he's simply stating whatever fantasy has popped into his mind.

He doesn't deserve a decent response. But if you enjoy it, have at it.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:39 am

Maddog wrote:
Syl wrote:

He makes up shit. He fabricates things and tries to pass them off as an opinion. He makes ludicrous declarations (like who Harry's father is, or who said something racist, when there isn't a shred of evidence it was ever said) under the pretense of stating facts, when he's simply stating whatever fantasy has popped into his mind.

He doesn't deserve a decent response.  But if you enjoy it, have at it.
He really gets under your skin and so obviously you find fault in everything he says. Laughing

I try to give decent responses to everyone who interacts in a civilised way towards me on forums.
There are some people on forums i wouldn't give the time of day to, but Quill isn't one of them.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:39 am

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

But he ran away, this time.  He knew he was wrong on Meghan, and didn't want to stick around to have to admit it or have it thrown in his face.  Instead, he ran away from his challengers.

I think Andy is right: bullies are cowards.  As I learned in the schoolyard, stand up to a bully and they run away from you next time.  I think you will see bluster and bullshit from Morgan next time, but you can be assured it is hollow.  He has been defrocked.

He didn't run away.
He was (according to people who know him) told to apologise, he refused, so he had to resign or be sacked.
He came back on GMB and explained his stance, he has since given an interview saying he apologises for nothing as everything he said he firmly believes.

Are we not debating on another thread the right to free speech? Does it only count if you are black and pretty to you?

It takes guts to do that. To stand your ground against the odds, and public vitriol, and stay true to your opinions and beliefs. I think Meghan is a drama queen, and she'll do anything to get public sympathy and attention. I'm not a huge fan of Morgan....I find him bombastic and overbearing at times, but he's also very perceptive and I like people who don't run with the herd and can speak their mind when everyone else is jumping on the 'woke' bandwagon.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Syl likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:44 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:

He didn't run away.

It takes guts to do that.   To stand your ground against the odds, and public vitriol, and stay true to your opinions and beliefs.   I think Meghan is a drama queen, and she'll do anything to get public sympathy and attention.   I'm not a huge fan of Morgan....I find him bombastic and overbearing at times, but he's also very perceptive and I like people who don't run with the herd and can speak their mind when everyone else is jumping on the 'woke' bandwagon.  
I agree.
I called him a bully before, but I think bombastic and overbearing are better words to describe his style.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:08 am

Syl wrote:
Maddog wrote:

He doesn't deserve a decent response.  But if you enjoy it, have at it.
He really gets under your skin and so obviously you find fault in everything he says. Laughing

I try to give decent responses to everyone who interacts in a civilised way towards me on forums.
There are some people on forums i wouldn't give the time of day to, but Quill isn't one of them.

I only find fault with his fabrications.

I'm not a big fan of liars. It's one of my many faults.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:26 am

Maddog wrote:
Syl wrote:

I only find fault with his fabrications.

I'm not a big fan of liars.  It's one of my many faults.  
We all like/ dislike different people both on and off forums, it would be boring if we all got on with the same people.
If i dont like someone i tend to ignore them.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next