NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am getting this Message when I link to this site - "This domain has expired and is pending renewal or deletion."

3 posters

Go down

I am getting this Message when I link to this site - "This domain has expired and is pending renewal or deletion." Empty I am getting this Message when I link to this site - "This domain has expired and is pending renewal or deletion."

Post by Didgee Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:40 am

I can still click on this page which has a link to this site, and I guess this is a warning

Is Ben going to renew?

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

I am getting this Message when I link to this site - "This domain has expired and is pending renewal or deletion." Empty Re: I am getting this Message when I link to this site - "This domain has expired and is pending renewal or deletion."

Post by Syl Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:02 am

I haven't had that message, but if ever this site does go down, and hopefully that wont be for a long time,  some of us also belong to Chaotic Musings forum.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

I am getting this Message when I link to this site - "This domain has expired and is pending renewal or deletion." Empty Re: I am getting this Message when I link to this site - "This domain has expired and is pending renewal or deletion."

Post by Didgee Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:18 am

Syl wrote:I haven't had that message, but if ever this site does go down, and hopefully that wont be for a long time,  some of us also belong to Chaotic Musings forum.

I was using an old link and now all resolved Syl

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:51 pm

Syl wrote:I haven't had that message, but if ever this site does go down, and hopefully that wont be for a long time,  some of us also belong to Chaotic Musings forum.

Seems the URL is slightly different. I had the link saved and when I clicked on it today it no longer worked. I had to do a search and site now has 'niceboard' in place of 'board'.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down