NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Texans thank AOC for raising $2 million in relief

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Texans thank AOC for raising $2 million in relief  - Page 2 Empty Texans thank AOC for raising $2 million in relief

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

My San Antonio:

Gratitude for New York Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is pouring in from San Antonio for her work in helping Texas through the statewide crisis left behind by winter storm Uri (yes, the storm had a name).

AOC launched relief efforts on Thursday, selecting nine groups to benefit from the fundraiser. By Friday, the fund reached more than $2 million. She shared with supporters that she will visit Houston on Friday to help distribute aid.

The organizations AOC selected to receive the support are: Corazon Ministries, ECHO (Ending Community Homelessness Coalition), The Bridge Homeless Recovery Center, Feeding Texas, Houston Food Bank, North Texas Food Bank, Central Texas Food Bank, Food Bank of the Rio Grande Valley and Family Eldercare, according to the donation page.

San Antonians thanked Ocasio-Cortez for the help on Twitter. Some invited her to visit San Antonio during Fiesta or pickup a breakfast taco.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Texans thank AOC for raising $2 million in relief  - Page 2 Empty Re: Texans thank AOC for raising $2 million in relief

Post by Original Quill Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:31 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

You've got such a hard-on for AOC.  She must be Wonder Woman.

Did I start this thread?

I'll admit, she has nice tits.  

She is cute...but I like her pugnacity most of all. Twisted Evil

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Texans thank AOC for raising $2 million in relief  - Page 2 Empty Re: Texans thank AOC for raising $2 million in relief

Post by Maddog Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:34 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Did I start this thread?

I'll admit, she has nice tits.  

She is cute...but I like her pugnacity most of all.  Twisted Evil

I'm cool with her pugnacity too.

I've said numerous times that she's good and effective.

So was Che.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:57 pm

Ernesto Che Guavera, a brilliant physician in his own right, said: "The true revolutionary is guided by a great feeling of love." That sounds like AOC.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:58 pm

Original Quill wrote:Ernesto Che Guavera, a brilliant physician in his own right, said: "The true revolutionary is guided by a great feeling of love."  That sounds like AOC.

And some times that love is dispensed out of the barrel of an AK-47.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:09 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Ernesto Che Guavera, a brilliant physician in his own right, said: "The true revolutionary is guided by a great feeling of love."  That sounds like AOC.

I think he was a man of great compassion. AOC is too ... look at what she just did for Texas.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:43 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

I think he was a man of great compassion.  AOC is too ... look at what she just did for Texas.

No doubt he killed people compassionately. Rolling Eyes
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:52 pm

I think the libertarian philosophy is that the only action with merit is action taken for profit.

Otherwise you're just trying to make yourself look good, or you're serving an ulterior motive, I suppose.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:49 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:I think the libertarian philosophy is that the only action with merit is action taken for profit.

Otherwise you're just trying to make yourself look good, or you're serving an ulterior motive, I suppose.

I think people do all sorts of things for all sorts of reasons. Many of which are simply to serve their fellow man.

If Libertarianism was about profit and greed, you'd see more wealthy flocking to the idea.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2