NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Texans thank AOC for raising $2 million in relief

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Texans thank AOC for raising $2 million in relief  Empty Texans thank AOC for raising $2 million in relief

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:49 pm

My San Antonio:

Gratitude for New York Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is pouring in from San Antonio for her work in helping Texas through the statewide crisis left behind by winter storm Uri (yes, the storm had a name).

AOC launched relief efforts on Thursday, selecting nine groups to benefit from the fundraiser. By Friday, the fund reached more than $2 million. She shared with supporters that she will visit Houston on Friday to help distribute aid.

The organizations AOC selected to receive the support are: Corazon Ministries, ECHO (Ending Community Homelessness Coalition), The Bridge Homeless Recovery Center, Feeding Texas, Houston Food Bank, North Texas Food Bank, Central Texas Food Bank, Food Bank of the Rio Grande Valley and Family Eldercare, according to the donation page.

San Antonians thanked Ocasio-Cortez for the help on Twitter. Some invited her to visit San Antonio during Fiesta or pickup a breakfast taco.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Texans thank AOC for raising $2 million in relief  Empty Re: Texans thank AOC for raising $2 million in relief

Post by Maddog Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:52 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:My San Antonio:

Gratitude for New York Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is pouring in from San Antonio for her work in helping Texas through the statewide crisis left behind by winter storm Uri (yes, the storm had a name).

AOC launched relief efforts on Thursday, selecting nine groups to benefit from the fundraiser. By Friday, the fund reached more than $2 million. She shared with supporters that she will visit Houston on Friday to help distribute aid.

The organizations AOC selected to receive the support are: Corazon Ministries, ECHO (Ending Community Homelessness Coalition), The Bridge Homeless Recovery Center, Feeding Texas, Houston Food Bank, North Texas Food Bank, Central Texas Food Bank, Food Bank of the Rio Grande Valley and Family Eldercare, according to the donation page.

San Antonians thanked Ocasio-Cortez for the help on Twitter. Some invited her to visit San Antonio during Fiesta or pickup a breakfast taco.

No one should undermine that girls skill as a politician. She's good.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Texans thank AOC for raising $2 million in relief  Empty Re: Texans thank AOC for raising $2 million in relief

Post by Original Quill Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:51 pm

Good for her. cheers

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:03 pm

Maddog wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:My San Antonio:

It's amazing how you can fool people into thinking you're a good person by helping those in need.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:08 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Maddog wrote:

It's amazing how you can fool people into thinking you're a good person by helping those in need.

Flying to Houston, Fled Cruz's hometown to handout supplies, will make a great photo op and is politically a smart move.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:18 pm

Maddog wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Flying to Houston, Fled Cruz's hometown to handout supplies, will make a great photo op and is politically a smart move.  

It's fiendishly kind!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:23 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Maddog wrote:

It's fiendishly kind!

Like I said, she's good. She eviscerates a lot of dopey old white guys when they don't bring their A game.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:45 pm

I just think it's sad that people can't simply see it as an act of kindness rather than a calculated political move.

If helping people out is a calculated move and the mark of a good politician, it's a pity that America doesn't have more talented, calculating politicians.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:57 pm

Also Beto O’Rourke now a private citizen made over 7000 wellness calls to senior citizens around the state.checking to see if they where ok

these Dems pure evil /s

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:27 pm

Beware of Greeks bearing gifts. Cool
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:31 pm

Maddog wrote:Beware of Greeks bearing gifts.  Cool
True ....good job there both Americans then lol! lol! Texans thank AOC for raising $2 million in relief  1716015268

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:57 pm

What a shitty, rotten attitude. I'd hate to live a life where I was suspicious of everyone who did something good for others.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

eddie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:16 pm

Maddog wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
Maddog wrote:

It's fiendishly kind!

Like I said, she's good.  She eviscerates a lot of dopey old white guys when they don't bring their A game.  

I’m late to the party, but what do you mean by that? Sounds very cynical.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:31 pm

eddie wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Like I said, she's good.  She eviscerates a lot of dopey old white guys when they don't bring their A game.  

It is very cynical.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:32 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:

What a shitty, rotten attitude. I'd hate to live a life where I was suspicious of everyone who did something good for others.

I'm not suspicious of everyone. In fact I'm not suspicious of most people.

Now politicians..........
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:45 pm

Maddog wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

So you think people doing certain jobs are less trustworthy than those doing other jobs?

What is AOC's Trojan Horse in holding a benefit to raise funds for private charities? What is this one member of the 538-member House of Representatives getting ready to spring on America, under the guise of helping people -- completely outside the framework of her job and role in the government, I might add?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:06 pm

The 'everyone-does-it' fallacy is just a cover-up defense, to avoid the fact that one's side is doing it.  It's a way of working oneself into the victim's chair, so one can say: 'It's common, and thus neutral, to do what I do.'

It's a cousin fallacy to whataboutism', in that it abandons the core wrong, and removes the subject to, well, 'everyone does it'.  But instead of putting you, the collocutor, directly on the defensive, it neutralizes by putting everyone on the defensive.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:18 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Maddog wrote:

So you think people doing certain jobs are less trustworthy than those doing other jobs?

What is AOC's Trojan Horse in holding a benefit to raise funds for private charities? What is this one member of the 538-member House of Representatives getting ready to spring on America, under the guise of helping people -- completely outside the framework of her job and role in the government, I might add?

I think politicans do things for political purposes.

It's no secret that many on the left despise the idea of a successful Texas. They are tired of reading about companies leaving the rest of the country and coming here. Any chance to shame Texas and knock them down a few a few pegs will be jumped on.

Tell me, what benefit will the people of Houston receive by AOC flying down there? Her district in in NYC.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:19 pm

Original Quill wrote:The 'everyone-does-it' fallacy is just a cover-up defense, to avoid the fact that one's side is doing it.  It's a way of working oneself into the victim's chair, so one can say: 'It's common, and thus neutral, to do what I do.'

It's a cousin fallacy to whataboutism', in that it abandons the core wrong, and removes the subject to, well, 'everyone does it'.  But instead of putting you, the collocutor, directly on the defensive, it neutralizes by putting everyone on the defensive.

Agreed. Not everyone is as dishonest as you.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:23 pm

"This country has come to feel the same when Congress is in session as we do when the baby gets hold of the hammer. It's just a question of how much damage he can do with it before we can take it away from him."

"Politicians can do more funny things naturally than I can think of to do purposely"

"And the thing about my jokes is, they don't hurt anybody. You can take 'em or leave 'em - you can say they're funny or they're terrible or they're good, or whatever, but you can just pass 'em by. But with Congress, every time they make a joke, it's a law! And every time they make a law, it's a joke!"

Imagine the fun Will Rogers could have with our current crop of misfits. Cool
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:24 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:The 'everyone-does-it' fallacy is just a cover-up defense, to avoid the fact that one's side is doing it.  It's a way of working oneself into the victim's chair, so one can say: 'It's common, and thus neutral, to do what I do.'

Agreed. Not everyone is as dishonest as you.  

Well, it's true, even if it excoriates you. lol!

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:42 pm

Maddog wrote:"This country has come to feel the same when Congress is in session as we do when the baby gets hold of the hammer. It's just a question of how much damage he can do with it before we can take it away from him."

"Politicians can do more funny things naturally than I can think of to do purposely"

If you take Moscow Mitch McConnell as the model, it could seem like that.  So, while Democrats try to do specific, singular things to make life better, Republicans cover everything by doing nothing. They get three bites at the apple to Democrat's one: nothing here, nothing there, and nothing everywhere...and don't forget your paycheck on your way out to the golf links.

I get that minimal government has long been an American theme, but no government just leaves the door open for unlimited mischief of anyone and everyone.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:50 pm

Maddog wrote:
eddie wrote:
Maddog wrote:

It is very cynical.

Cynicism is bitter.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:52 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:"This country has come to feel the same when Congress is in session as we do when the baby gets hold of the hammer. It's just a question of how much damage he can do with it before we can take it away from him."

If you take Moscow Mitch McConnell as the model, it could seem like that.  So, while Democrats try to do specific, singular things to make life better, Republicans cover everything by doing nothing.  They get three bites at the apple to Democrat's one: nothing here, nothing there, and nothing everywhere...and don't forget your paycheck on your way out to the golf links.

I get that minimal government has long been an American theme, but no government just leaves the door open for unlimited mischief of anyone and everyone.

You should read Will Rogers.

You might learn something.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:53 pm

eddie wrote:
Maddog wrote:

It is very cynical.

Cynicism is bitter.

Is it?

I'm not cynical of people in general, just our political process. I think I have reason to.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:58 pm

Maddog wrote:
eddie wrote:
Maddog wrote:

It is very cynical.

Cynicism is bitter.

Is it?

I'm not cynical of people in general, just our political process. I think I have reason to.

Fair enough. I can see that. But you do know that the US political process is dirty?
But.
That doesn’t mean every politician in America is dirty.

Fine line.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:04 pm

eddie wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Is it?

Fair enough. I can see that. But you do know that the US political process is dirty?
But.
That doesn’t mean every politician in America is dirty.

Fine line.

I wouldn't say she's being dirty. She just has ulterior motives. She's flying 2000 miles from her constituents to make a point. No worse than most politicians.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:05 pm

Maddog wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
Maddog wrote:

It's no secret that many on the left despise the idea of a successful Texas. They are tired of reading about companies leaving the rest of the country and coming here. Any chance to shame Texas and knock them down a few a few pegs will be jumped on.  

Tell me, what benefit will the people of Houston receive by AOC flying down there? Her district in in NYC.  

People on the left know that companies go to Texas to dodge taxes; that's not a secret on either side, and I've seen many a staunch conservative town councilman say that it's not fair to give a huge corporation a 10-year tax holiday while Bob's diner down the street doesn't get any such special treatment. So if you're going to hold up corporate welfare as the reason Texas is great, you may wish to reconsider.

The left doesn't want to see anybody fail. AOC wouldn't have held a benefit to help Texas if she wanted to see Texans suffer for being conservative. Her presence in Houston might well help the people who think she's the Devil incarnate reconsider, which is a big step toward restoring sanity in America.

You think politicians stop being human beings once they're sworn in. You think they're heartless, manipulative and calculating to the core. I actually think that says more about you than it says about them.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:07 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Maddog wrote:

People on the left know that companies go to Texas to dodge taxes; that's not a secret on either side, and I've seen many a staunch conservative town councilman say that it's not fair to give a huge corporation a 10-year tax holiday while Bob's diner down the street doesn't get any such special treatment. So if you're going to hold up corporate welfare as the reason Texas is great, you may wish to reconsider.

The left doesn't want to see anybody fail. AOC wouldn't have held a benefit to help Texas if she wanted to see Texans suffer for being conservative. Her presence in Houston might well help the people who think she's the Devil incarnate reconsider, which is a big step toward restoring sanity in America.

You think politicians stop being human beings once they're sworn in. You think they're heartless, manipulative and calculating to the core. I actually think that says more about you than it says about them.

I think they are human.

"No one will really understand politics until they understand that politicians are not trying to solve our problems. They are trying to solve their own problems -- of which getting elected and re-elected are No. 1 and No. 2. Whatever is No. 3 is far behind".

Thomas Sowell, Economist
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:08 pm

I see traveling 2,000 miles to be with people who can't even vote for you as going above and beyond the benchmark for your job, not as a cynical political ploy. The public has a tragically short memory anyway, and if AOC is such an astute politician, she will surely know that nobody's going to remember this story in two years.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:10 pm

Maddog wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
Maddog wrote:

I think they are human.

"No one will really understand politics until they understand that politicians are not trying to solve our problems.  They are trying to solve their own problems -- of which getting elected and re-elected are No. 1 and No. 2.  Whatever is No. 3 is far behind".

Thomas Sowell, Economist

Again, you're saying more about yourself than you are about anything else. You, Sowell and most libertarians can't seem to concieve of people taking any action that won't benefit them, and that's where you all fail to understand humanity.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:11 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Oh, I agree with you're first comment, but that's not really what's happening for the most part, and every part of the country does those stupid subsidies. It's how stadiums get built. Look at the BS around Amazons new headquarters.

Texas is easier to do business in, that's why companies keep coming here and the states that are losing people and prosperity can't stand it. They will never pass up a chance to bring to a light Texas taking a tumble. and THAT is why AOC is coming to Houston.

If it was about sending money, her mug isn't needed.

Last edited by Maddog on Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:12 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Maddog wrote:

I think they are human.

"No one will really understand politics until they understand that politicians are not trying to solve our problems.  They are trying to solve their own problems -- of which getting elected and re-elected are No. 1 and No. 2.  Whatever is No. 3 is far behind".

Thomas Sowell, Economist

Again, you're saying more about yourself than you are about anything else. You, Sowell and most libertarians can't seem to concieve of people taking any action that won't benefit them, and that's where you all fail to understand humanity.

Not all people, politicians.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:12 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

If you take Moscow Mitch McConnell as the model, it could seem like that.  So, while Democrats try to do specific, singular things to make life better, Republicans cover everything by doing nothing.  They get three bites at the apple to Democrat's one: nothing here, nothing there, and nothing everywhere...and don't forget your paycheck on your way out to the golf links.

Read? Read? I've got him on 78-rpm records.

https://adp.library.ucsb.edu/index.php/mastertalent/detail/102308/Rogers_Will

Very entertaining, but I already know in which place in our history he fits. He's good at populist themes and homilies. In this ^ recording (1908) he is talking about Republicans.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:13 pm

If only everyone would express their resentment of their rivals by raising millions of dollars to help them.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:14 pm

Maddog wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
Maddog wrote:

I think they are human.

Thomas Sowell, Economist

Politicians are people.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:14 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Read?  Read?  I've got him on 78-rpm records.

https://adp.library.ucsb.edu/index.php/mastertalent/detail/102308/Rogers_Will

Very entertaining, but I already know in which place in our history he fits.  He's good at populist themes and homilies.  In this ^ recording (1908) he is talking about Republicans.

He took on everyone. He's unlike you in that he's honest and fair.

No doubt you two knew each other too. Cool
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:15 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Politicians are people.

So are axe murderers. Cool
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:16 pm

Maddog wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

All people have political views. "Politicians" is just a job at a temp agency.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:20 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

All people have political views.  "Politicians" is just a job at a temp agency.

Yeah, 40 year jobs at the temp agency.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:31 pm

perhaps Billy connolly had a point

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:02 am

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Read?  Read?  I've got him on 78-rpm records.

It's not about me...are you giving in?   Laughing   Cry Uncle if you've had enough.

Rogers was a populist.  I am a economic socialist.  Both are honest and fair.  

Deception has a specific origin.  There's only one thing you can say about lying and politics.  If you lie to the people to get votes, that means that you don't represent them.  Or, let's turn that around: if you don't represent people, you lie to them.

The peculiarity about American politics is that the currency is votes, not money.  Wealthy people represent wealthy people.  Common, everyday people represent common, everyday folks.  There are a lot fewer wealthy people than common folks.  That means that the wealthy people are at a loss to get votes.

Wealthy and privileged people are at a loss to win popularity, because they represent special interests and not common interests.  So, lying in politics has its origins in misrepresenting whom you work for, at least within a democratic system.

To cover themselves, wealthy and privileged people must present themselves as something other than wealthy and privileged.  So, they turn to cultural issues, like racism, religion, gay marriage (against), and family values (regardless of how many marriages they have had).  Throw in a good war, with lots of flags and saluting, and you’re guaranteed re-election.

The fact is, for purposes of this discussion, political lying begins on the so-called right.  It’s not everyone.  Lying has its origins in the need to lie, and honest politicians have no natural need to lie.  The need to lie belongs over on economic lines.  So, the meta-lie (I call it that because it is above all other lies) that ‘all politicians lie’ is invoked by those representing special interests, to deceive and obscure their own proclivity…their repeated need to lie.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:40 am

Korben wrote:perhaps Billy connolly had a point

He's not the first to suggest that desire to be a politician makes one unfit for the position.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:41 am

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

It's not about me...are you giving in?   Laughing   Cry Uncle if you've had enough.

Deception has a specific origin.  There's only one thing you can say about lying and politics.  If you lie to the people to get votes, that means that you don't represent them.  Or, let's turn that around: if you don't represent people, you lie to them.

The peculiarity about American politics is that the currency is votes, not money.  Wealthy people represent wealthy people.  Common, everyday people represent common, everyday folks.  There are a lot fewer wealthy people than common folks.  That means that the wealthy people are at a loss to get votes.

Wealthy and privileged people are at a loss to win popularity, because they represent special interests and not common interests.  So, lying in politics has its origins in misrepresenting whom you work for, at least within a democratic system.

To cover themselves, wealthy and privileged people must present themselves as something other than wealthy and privileged.  So, they turn to cultural issues, like racism, religion, gay marriage (against), and family values (regardless of how many marriages they have had).  Throw in a good war, with lots of flags and saluting, and you’re guaranteed re-election.

The fact is, for purposes of this discussion, political lying begins on the so-called right.  It’s not everyone.  Lying has its origins in the need to lie, and honest politicians have no natural need to lie.  The need to lie belongs over on economic lines.  So, the meta-lie (I call it that because it is above all other lies) that ‘all politicians lie’ is invoked by those representing special interests, to deceive and obscure their own proclivity…their repeated need to lie.

You're boring and dishonest.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:45 pm

Texans thank AOC for raising $2 million in relief  Fb_im156
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:29 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I know...RW'ers are slow readers. They think Don Quixote is Trump's dog.

After the revolution, we'll all get together and dumb it down for you. Wink

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:40 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

I know...RW'ers are slow readers.  They think Don Quixote is Trump's dog.

After the revolution, we'll all get together and dumb it down for you. Wink

Not interested in consuming diarrhea of the mouth.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:52 pm

https://www.kptv.com/news/week-without-power-outages-across-nw-oregon-stretch-into-friday-morning-about-69k-pge-customers/article_f5fddf86-72b4-11eb-b84d-0fba3e3344f7.html

I wonder if AOC will be flying from Houston to Portland?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:21 pm

Maddog wrote:https://www.kptv.com/news/week-without-power-outages-across-nw-oregon-stretch-into-friday-morning-about-69k-pge-customers/article_f5fddf86-72b4-11eb-b84d-0fba3e3344f7.html

You've got such a hard-on for AOC. She must be Wonder Woman.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:26 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:https://www.kptv.com/news/week-without-power-outages-across-nw-oregon-stretch-into-friday-morning-about-69k-pge-customers/article_f5fddf86-72b4-11eb-b84d-0fba3e3344f7.html

You've got such a hard-on for AOC.  She must be Wonder Woman.

Did I start this thread?

I'll admit, she has nice tits.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next