NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So heres my prediction

+6
nicko
Vintage
Original Quill
Syl
Eilzel
Maddog
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

So heres my prediction  Empty So heres my prediction

Post by Maddog Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:30 pm

So heres my prediction  Screen28

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/president/create_your_own_president_map.html

You can make your own map here if you feel so bold.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

So heres my prediction  Empty Re: So heres my prediction

Post by Eilzel Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:18 am

Bit more conservative from me. I'm most concerned about Michigan and Pennsylvania which have interesting stats on early voting which aren't great for Biden. Then again, that Texas and Georgia are in play at all bodes badly for Trump.

That said, with more than 10 toss-ups and Trump needing to win them all, my brain says Biden should do it. But my heart is still very much wounded by 2016 lol

So heres my prediction  Predic10
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Maddog likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:16 pm

Eilzel wrote:Bit more conservative from me. I'm most concerned about Michigan and Pennsylvania which have interesting stats on early voting which aren't great for Biden. Then again, that Texas and Georgia are in play at all bodes badly for Trump.

That said, with more than 10 toss-ups and Trump needing to win them all, my brain says Biden should do it. But my heart is still very much wounded by 2016 lol

So heres my prediction  Predic10

It is interesting how northern states that were easily won by Obama twice have become so close. Then a state like Arizona, where Democrats would just concede is now probably going to be an easy win for Biden. Texas will be close, but Georgia and North Carolina are likely going to be Biden wins. Even if he doesnt win them, Biden's strength there is pretty amazing. Conversely, there is Iowa where Obama sailed through and it will probably go for Trump again.

Trump has captured the blue collar, working class vote that used to be strongly Democratic. He's lost the country club vote that used to be Republican.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:39 am

Maddog wrote:So heres my prediction  Screen28

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/president/create_your_own_president_map.html

You can make your own map here if you feel so bold.

Well, you can print this prediction and line the bird cage with it.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:50 am

If things carry on as they are my number prediction will be pretty spot on! Just switch Georgia with North Carolina and pretend I said that all along Wink
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:32 am

Has it not been sorted yet?
This seems to be going on longer than Brexit. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:39 am

It always takes this long.  Imagine what it was like when folks had to report results by horseback.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:13 pm

Original Quill wrote:It always takes this long.  Imagine what it was like when folks had to report results by horseback.

Haha....I wonder if they were also accused of fiddling back then. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:29 pm

Politics is increasing like a pantomime but with more serious outcomes for the voters.
I really can't understand why anyone has voted for Trump after seeing him in action for four years. I suppose people vote in general for the party more than for the person and hope for the best, as many seem do here in the UK and elsewhere.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:35 pm

I would vote for Trump simply because he did what he said he'd do , and that is a rarity among to-days Politicians , plus we will be first in the queue when the Trade deals are handed out, and don't forget Biden hates the Brit's!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:36 pm

Syl wrote:Has it not been sorted yet?
This  seems to be going on longer than Brexit. Razz

I think we are about to call in for some help from Honduras and Guatemala. You know, places that know how to conduct elections.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:48 pm

nicko wrote:I would vote for Trump simply because he did what he said he'd do , and that is a rarity among to-days Politicians , plus we will be first in the queue when the Trade deals are handed out, and don't forget Biden hates the Brit's!

Trump said he'd end the wars, he hasn't.
He said he'd build a wall and Mexico would pay for it. Neither happened.
He said he'd drain the swamp. He filled it with his goons and his family and fired everyone who questioned him.
He said he'd bring back outsourced jobs but from what I understand that hasn't happened either.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:23 pm

Eilzel wrote:
nicko wrote:I would vote for Trump simply because he did what he said he'd do , and that is a rarity among to-days Politicians , plus we will be first in the queue when the Trade deals are handed out, and don't forget Biden hates the Brit's!

He said he'd drain the swamp. He filled it with his goons and his family and fired everyone who questioned him.
He said he'd bring back outsourced jobs but from what I understand that hasn't happened either.

Trump didn't keep a lot of promises, but before the Rona we had the lowest unemployment rate on record.

Of course he was running up the debt doing it. That's not going to change with the kid sniffer.

We can count on both major parties spending money they dont have.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

nicko likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:05 pm

Maddog wrote:
Syl wrote:Has it not been sorted yet?
This  seems to be going on longer than Brexit. Razz

I think we are about to call in for some help from Honduras and Guatemala. You know, places that know how to conduct elections.  

You should have asked us...we play fair, get it over and done with quickly, the only thing we get wrong is the result. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:08 pm

Maddog wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Trump didn't keep a lot of promises, but before the Rona we had the lowest unemployment rate on record.  

Of course he was running up the debt doing it.  That's not going to change with the kid sniffer.

That's the flat tire defense, and the vehicle still doesn't move just because someone says...it was running all right before?! It doesn't matter how Trump wrecked the economy, he still wrecked it.

And to say both major parties do it, is to play whataboutism: what about the Democrats? It's avoidance. At least the Democrats have good intentions...healthcare, infrastructure and world security.

The pussy-grabber can whine all he wants...he has still started the second Great Depression in a century. It was inevitable with his lack of business savvy. Moreover, I'm not sure that the depression wasn't started before the virus, by the huge deficits he was running up with corporate tax cuts. Some day, inevitably, people would wake up and realize: holy shit, there's no floor under us!!

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:02 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Of course he was running up the debt doing it.  That's not going to change with the kid sniffer.

That's the flat tire defense, and the vehicle still doesn't move just because someone says...it was running all right before?!  It doesn't matter how Trump wrecked the economy, he still wrecked it.

And to say both major parties do it, is to play whataboutism: what about the Democrats?  It's avoidance.  At least the Democrats have good intentions...healthcare, infrastructure and world security.

The pussy-grabber can whine all he wants...he has still started the second Great Depression in a century.  It was inevitable with his lack of business savvy.  Moreover, I'm not sure that the depression wasn't started before the virus, by the huge deficits he was running up with corporate tax cuts.  Some day, inevitably, people would wake up and realize: holy shit, there's no floor under us!!

What evs.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:03 pm

Syl wrote:
Maddog wrote:

You should have asked us...we play fair, get it over and done with quickly, the only thing we get wrong is the result. Razz

How many of your ballots are mail in ballots. I have no idea.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:31 pm

Usually the result of a U.S. election is clear-cut enough that the projected results that everybody sees on Election Day pretty much match up with the certified results that are used to select electors to the Electoral College many weeks after Election Day.

When it's close, it takes longer. When there's a lot of mail-in ballots, it takes longer. When there's an historic number of mail-in ballots, it takes longer. When the leading candidate got more votes than any other candidate in American history, it takes longer.

When the losing candidate files multiple legal challenges to stop the counting, it can take longer. When counting centers have to be routinely disinfected and the counters have to practice social distancing, it can take longer.

When the governments of 50 seperate states each set, by law, their own voting procedures, it can take longer.

When all these things happen at the same time, it's bound to take longer.

But the basics are, there have been no widespread voting irregularities, Biden won the popular vote by a margin of nearly 4 million, he'll probably have more than 290 Electoral College votes, and he defeated Trump handily to become the president-elect.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:07 pm

Actually, let me update my figures: 305 electoral college votes for Biden to Trump's 233, and Biden winning the popular vote by roughly 4 million. Pretty close to a landslide.

Trump's house of cards, built on false promises of factory jobs and a wall along the southern border, has collapsed.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:14 pm

Eilzel wrote:If things carry on as they are my number prediction will be pretty spot on! Just switch Georgia with North Carolina and pretend I said that all along Wink

Don’t know what you mean! That’s exactly what I read the first time Wink
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:18 pm

Surprisingly, we are actually seeing 'mode-of-voting' split along party lines. That is, the more 'mailed-in votes' we see, the higher to totals for Biden; whereas, the 'in-person votes' align with Trump support.

The Republican legislature of Pennsylvania passed an act mandating that 'mailed-in votes' be counted last. That's why the Biden support in Pennsylvania has been so long in coming. His supporters chose to vote more by mail.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:48 pm

It's not surprising to me -- Democrats encouraged mail-in voting to avoid spreading coronavirus, while Republicans derided it. Plus, Republicans tend to vote on Election Day more than Democrats, who take more advantage of early voting even when there's not a pandemic going on.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:10 am

Ben Reilly wrote:It's not surprising to me -- Democrats encouraged mail-in voting to avoid spreading coronavirus, while Republicans derided it. Plus, Republicans tend to vote on Election Day more than Democrats, who take more advantage of early voting even when there's not a pandemic going on.

Democrats are big fans of mail in voting when there is no pandemic.

Early voting isn't an issue. Thats still in person. You cant harvest votes with early voting.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:10 am

Ben Reilly wrote:It's not surprising to me -- Democrats encouraged mail-in voting to avoid spreading coronavirus, while Republicans derided it. Plus, Republicans tend to vote on Election Day more than Democrats, who take more advantage of early voting even when there's not a pandemic going on.

Add to that: mail-in voting leaves a physical, paper trail, that can be referenced later. In 2016, I'm convinced Russia hacked in, and fooked around with the electronic machines...and rigged the election, hiding their work in computers in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania. I know that US intelligence denies it, but that's exactly what they would do to safeguard confidence in the US election system.

In 2020, both Putin and Trump were screaming about the documentation that is left when you have mail-in voting. Trump calls it untrustworthy, but what is more untrustworthy, a paper-trail, or a tiny electronic signal that leaves neither a trace nor a signature when/if altered?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:35 am

eddie wrote:
Eilzel wrote:If things carry on as they are my number prediction will be pretty spot on! Just switch Georgia with North Carolina and pretend I said that all along Wink

You always were my favourite reader Razz
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:39 am

Eilzel wrote:
eddie wrote:

You always were my favourite reader Razz

Yeah mate. You know it 😎
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:42 am

Maddog wrote:

Early voting isn't an issue. Thats still in person. You cant harvest votes with early voting.  

Pffft, I've never heard of a massive mail-in movement until now.

I think you mean that Democrats are big fans of voting. We all know that Republicans aren't Wink
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:49 am

What is surprising is when batches of votes come from counties expected to be RW, turn out to be LW leaning.  It seems that 'mode-of-voting' is wiping out expectations based even upon geo-political regions.

Ie, you'd expect Bucks County, PA, to be a bit upscale and conservative, but when you break down by 'mail in'/'in-person' batches, the 'mail-in' batch turns out to be highly blue, or LW.  Same with Maricopa County and Pinal County, AZ.  Amid such highly conservative regions, the 'mail-ins' are turning out to be LW because they are now into 'mail-in' batches.

I expect that this is not traditional, but because Republicans made Covid-19 a hot political issue, leading LW voters to avoid crowds and become 'mail-in' voters.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Didgee Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:08 am

Ben Reilly wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Pffft, I've never heard of a massive mail-in movement until now.

I think you mean that Democrats are big fans of voting. We all know that Republicans aren't Wink

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:10 am

Original Quill wrote:

Add to that: mail-in voting leaves a physical, paper trail, that can be referenced later.  In 2016, I'm convinced Russia hacked in, and fooked around with the electronic machines...and rigged the election, hiding their work in computers in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania.  I know that US intelligence denies it, but that's exactly what they would do to safeguard confidence in the US election system.

In 2020, both Putin and Trump were screaming about the documentation that is left when you have mail-in voting.  Trump calls it untrustworthy, but what is more untrustworthy, a paper-trail, or a tiny electronic signal that leaves neither a trace nor a signature when/if altered?

In person voting leaves a paper trail too.

And in most places, they make sure you have some ID.

You can make up a name and get a mail in ballot. How will they catch someone, if they don't exist?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:50 am

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Add to that: mail-in voting leaves a physical, paper trail, that can be referenced later.  In 2016, I'm convinced Russia hacked in, and fooked around with the electronic machines...and rigged the election, hiding their work in computers in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania.  I know that US intelligence denies it, but that's exactly what they would do to safeguard confidence in the US election system.

In 2020, both Putin and Trump were screaming about the documentation that is left when you have mail-in voting.  Trump calls it untrustworthy, but what is more untrustworthy, a paper-trail, or a tiny electronic signal that leaves neither a trace nor a signature when/if altered?

You can make up a name and get a mail in ballot. How will they catch someone, if they don't exist?

Follow the trail.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:17 am

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

They don't have to catch someone trying to cast a fake vote to negate the vote. They simply check the name on the ballot against the list of registered voters.

You can come up with all kinds of ways people might attempt to steal the election. Much harder to find ways they could actually do it without getting caught.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:37 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Maddog wrote:

They don't have to catch someone trying to cast a fake vote to negate the vote. They simply check the name on the ballot against the list of registered voters.

You can come up with all kinds of ways people might attempt to steal the election. Much harder to find ways they could actually do it without getting caught.

You can request a mail in ballots and get registered all through the mail.

I could get a mail in ballot with Eddie's name and mail it in if I wanted.

It might get flagged, and it might not.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:35 pm

Maddog wrote:It might get flagged, and it might not...

...but at least there is a paper trail.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Nov 07, 2020 6:32 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:It might get flagged, and it might not...

My in person vote has a paper trail with my name on it. I produced an ID to an election judge to cast it.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:46 am

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

My in person vote has a paper trail with my name on it.  I produced an ID to an election judge to cast it.  

And then they forgot.   Twisted Evil   That's why Vladimir Putin was in such a rage over mail-in voting...without electronics, and nothing to back it up, he could not hack in and alter the vote totals. They could go back and check.

That's where Trump got the argument, only he turned it into a fake argument about voter fraud. Clever, innit? To use voter fraud in a scheme for voter suppression...and to try to use the courts, no less.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Nov 08, 2020 6:08 am

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

My in person vote has a paper trail with my name on it.  I produced an ID to an election judge to cast it.  

And then they forgot.   Twisted Evil   That's why Vladimir Putin was in such a rage over mail-in voting...without electronics, and nothing to back it up, he could not hack in and alter the vote totals.  They could go back and check.

That's where Trump got the argument, only he turned it into a fake argument about voter fraud.  Clever, innit?  To use voter fraud in a scheme for voter suppression...and to try to use the courts, no less.

Who forgets what?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:41 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

And then they forgot.   Twisted Evil   That's why Vladimir Putin was in such a rage over mail-in voting...without electronics, and nothing to back it up, he could not hack in and alter the vote totals.  They could go back and check.

That's where Trump got the argument, only he turned it into a fake argument about voter fraud.  Clever, innit?  To use voter fraud in a scheme for voter suppression...and to try to use the courts, no less.

Who forgets what?

Producing an ID is not a paper trail.  The election judges will forget who you are--they are seeing thousands of ID's per day--and who you voted for.  There is no paper trail to your vote, nor that you voted at all.

It's all electronic (in the voting machines) and that's where Putin can work his magic.  He sends his Internet Research Agency boys to hack in, and change your vote, or anything about your recorded data.

Whereas a mail-in ballot is tangible and can be produced as evidence.  It came from the elections board, so it is proof that you are registered, and it is returned to the elections board, which is proof of the vote.  Any duplicates can be identified and fraudsters arrested.

To a fraudster like Putin, that's some scary shite.  It defeats his fraudulent efforts, and even provides leads to his getting caught.  So, he has spent the last year and a half doing what he can do...which is to make his puppet, Trump, cause a ruckus over mail-in ballots.

It's curious that in past elections Trump has always voted by mail.  That's a tacit admission that mail-in balloting is secure from fraud, and that in reality, Trump himself perceives no threat.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:23 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Who forgets what?

Producing an ID is not a paper trail.  The election judges will forget who you are--they are seeing thousands of ID's per day--and who you voted for.  There is no paper trail to your vote, nor that you voted at all.

It's all electronic (in the voting machines) and that's where Putin can work his magic.  He sends his Internet Research Agency boys to hack in, and change your vote, or anything about your recorded data.

Whereas a mail-in ballot is tangible and can be produced as evidence.  It came from the elections board, so it is proof that you are registered, and it is returned to the elections board, which is proof of the vote.  Any duplicates can be identified and fraudsters arrested.

To a fraudster like Putin, that's some scary shite.  It defeats his fraudulent efforts, and even provides leads to his getting caught.  So, he has spent the last year and a half doing what he can do...which is to make his puppet, Trump, cause a ruckus over mail-in ballots.

It's curious that in past elections Trump has always voted by mail.  That's a tacit admission that mail-in balloting is secure from fraud, and that in reality, Trump himself perceives no threat.

Our votes are literally tabulated on paper.

The electronic machine reads the ballot which is printed on paper, with your fucking name and address on it. That's why in person voting is so fraud free.

Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:33 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

The electronic machine reads the ballot which is printed on paper, with your fucking name and address on it. That's why in person voting is so fraud free.  

The ballots are secret. Once it gets into the machine, anything can happen. It's called data manipulation.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:30 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

The ballots are secret.  Once it gets into the machine, anything can happen.  It's called data manipulation.

Yes, anything can happen. That's why there is a paper trail in case the machine malfunctions.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:36 am

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

The ballots are secret.  Once it gets into the machine, anything can happen.  It's called data manipulation.

Yes, anything can happen. That's why there is a paper trail in case the machine malfunctions.

Russia is the reason why there is a paper trail. In 2016, the selections were punched directly into the machine, which then could be manipulated.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:29 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Maddog wrote:

oh, how right you are

Cool

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:03 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Russia is the reason why there is a paper trail.  In 2016, the selections were punched directly into the machine, which then could be manipulated.

Nope.

Wrong again. At least you're consistent.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:00 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Russia is the reason why there is a paper trail.  In 2016, the selections were punched directly into the machine, which then could be manipulated.

Nope.

No...I believe I'm right. The 2016 election was tainted by Russian hacking.

The Intercept posted on June 5, 2017, a report that the Russian government coordinated a spear-phishing attack on computers at an American voting machine company and compromised at least one email account. The article is based on an NSA memo that was leaked to The Intercept. During a Senate hearing on July 21, 2017, a Department of Homeland Security official says that hackers linked to the Russian government targeted voting systems in up to 21 states. https://www.cnn.com/2016/12/26/us/2016-presidential-campaign-hacking-fast-facts/index.html

How can anyone believe that the Russian IRS was able to hack such entities as the DNC, and yet not reach the actual voting machines?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:06 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Nope.

No...I believe I'm right.  The 2016 election was tainted by Russian hacking.

The Intercept posted on June 5, 2017, a report that the Russian government coordinated a spear-phishing attack on computers at an American voting machine company and compromised at least one email account. The article is based on an NSA memo that was leaked to The Intercept.  During a Senate hearing on July 21, 2017, a Department of Homeland Security official says that hackers linked to the Russian government targeted voting systems in up to 21 states.  https://www.cnn.com/2016/12/26/us/2016-presidential-campaign-hacking-fast-facts/index.html

How can anyone believe that the Russian IRS was able to hack such entities as the DNC, and yet not reach the actual voting machines?

Can they change the paper ballots that the machines read?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:40 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

No...I believe I'm right.  The 2016 election was tainted by Russian hacking.

The Intercept posted on June 5, 2017, a report that the Russian government coordinated a spear-phishing attack on computers at an American voting machine company and compromised at least one email account. The article is based on an NSA memo that was leaked to The Intercept.  During a Senate hearing on July 21, 2017, a Department of Homeland Security official says that hackers linked to the Russian government targeted voting systems in up to 21 states.  https://www.cnn.com/2016/12/26/us/2016-presidential-campaign-hacking-fast-facts/index.html

Can they change the paper ballots that the machines read?

Maybe. I'm not an engineer.

But the timeframe is 2016, where there were different types of machines, designed to by-pass paper ballots and record things electronically. Today they use scanners, but the mail-in's have a paper trail.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:43 pm

i think this was posted yesterday or today

''In just the last hour in Nevada, an election worker whose job was to process mail-in ballots says he witnessed irregularities in counting those ballots and was told by a supervisor — who he names — to put through ballots he believed needed signature verification without that verification first being done.

He says he was also told to ignore discrepancies with addresses. That worker has sworn out an affidavit which has been sent to the Department of Justice here in Washington. A Trump campaign attorney says of that, quote, “The affidavit makes clear that we’re not dealing with oversights or sloppiness. This was intentional criminal conduct.”

https://davidharrisjr.com/steven/nevada-whistleblower-says-he-witnessed-processing-of-illegitimate-votes/

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:53 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaEL0JJaHkk

lol!

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:31 pm

gelico wrote:i think this was posted yesterday or today

''In just the last hour in Nevada, an election worker whose job was to process mail-in ballots says he witnessed irregularities in counting those ballots and was told by a supervisor — who he names — to put through ballots he believed needed signature verification without that verification first being done.

He  says he was also told to ignore discrepancies with addresses. That worker has sworn out an affidavit which has been sent to the Department of Justice here in Washington. A Trump campaign attorney says of that, quote, “The affidavit makes clear that we’re not dealing with oversights or sloppiness. This was intentional criminal conduct.”

https://davidharrisjr.com/steven/nevada-whistleblower-says-he-witnessed-processing-of-illegitimate-votes/

Let the Clark County authorities handle it. It doesn't change anything nationally.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next