NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corona the ultimate cure??

+5
nicko
Maddog
Vintage
Syl
inmyopinion
9 posters

Go down

Corona the ultimate cure?? Empty Corona the ultimate cure??

Post by inmyopinion Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:32 am

thank goodness for corona, since it's outbreak no one has died of cancer, heart attack, starvation, natural causes.
It's a bloody miracle.
inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Corona the ultimate cure?? Empty Re: Corona the ultimate cure??

Post by Syl Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:40 pm

I have to say you seem more obsessed with thinking, talking and writing about coronavirus than the people you are accusing of being paranoid about it. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:50 pm

I'm sure I don't really have to point it out but I will anyway, people are definitely dying of other causes, especially in the last couple of months or so when there was a certain containment of the virus but lately the numbers are rising again, because some people will not take it seriously or believe its all a lie, where corona is the cause of death or at least a contributory factor.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

eddie and Syl like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:21 pm

Vintage wrote:I'm sure I don't really have to point it out but I will anyway, people are definitely dying of other causes, especially in the last couple of months or so when there was a certain containment of the virus but lately the numbers are rising again, because some people will not take it seriously or believe its all a lie, where corona is the cause of death or at least a contributory factor.

You are right of course Vintage, but some people refuse to believe the facts and figures.
The irony is the ones who are also complaining that other illnesses are being overlooked and ignored, both by the NHS and the people themselves who are too afraid to go to the Dr or the hospital in the first place, are the very people who are making this situation worse.

The more people who take up hospital appointments, beds, intensive care care etc because they have the virus, the less other life altering or threatening conditions will be tended to.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyopinion Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:05 pm

Vintage wrote:I'm sure I don't really have to point it out but I will anyway, people are definitely dying of other causes, especially in the last couple of months or so when there was a certain containment of the virus but lately the numbers are rising again, because some people will not take it seriously or believe its all a lie, where corona is the cause of death or at least a contributory factor.

nope we are finding more alleged cases due to a very poor test.
inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyopinion Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:12 pm

Syl wrote:

You are right of course Vintage, but some people refuse to believe the facts and figures.
The irony is the ones who are also complaining that other illnesses are being overlooked and ignored, both by the NHS and the people themselves who are too afraid to go to the Dr or the hospital in the first place, are the very people who are making this situation worse.

The more people who take up hospital appointments, beds, intensive care care etc because they have the virus, the less other life altering or threatening conditions will be tended to.

yes why do you refuse to see the facts and figures, 0.004 mortality rate, proven to be that 95% of those who died had at least one serious underlying illness, that does not a deadly disease make, a test to tell you you have had a deadly disease, because you were to busy to notice, a test that has proven to give over an 80% false positive, our own gov downgraded the problem the day before the first lockdown, if you cannot smell the BS, I would argue you are the problem.
inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:29 pm

I'm drinking multiple IPAs a week. Not sure if it's a cure, but so far its prevented me from catching it.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

inmyopinion likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:14 pm

When i broke my Coller bone ,around 10 weeks or so
the Scan showed I have Cancer of the Bladder and Pelvis.It was 5 weeks later before I was told this. An Oncologist phoned me and said they were going to send me some Tablets that would help fight the Cancer. They have not arrived despite several phone calls.In the meantime, I am having severe pain most days. Last Week I had a phone call asking me to go for another Scan, I did this but have had no other contact except for a phone call from a McMillion nurse telling me to double my Morphine dose. I think because I'm nearly 80 no ones bothered about me. The virus comes first every time !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Tommy Monk likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyopinion Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:54 pm

nicko wrote:When i broke my Coller bone ,around 10 weeks or so
the Scan showed I have Cancer of the Bladder and Pelvis.It was 5 weeks later before I was told this. An Oncologist phoned me and said they were going to send me some Tablets that would help fight the Cancer. They have not arrived despite several phone calls.In the meantime, I am having severe pain most days. Last Week I had a phone call asking me to go for another Scan, I did this but have had no other contact except for a phone call from a McMillion nurse telling me to double my Morphine dose. I think because I'm nearly 80 no ones bothered about me. The virus comes first every time !

very sorry to hear that, it does make the point of the thread that everything but the planneddemic has gone on hold, which is just wrong.
have you tried balancing your body more towards alkaline than acidity, anything is worth a try.
inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:31 pm

I'm so sorry Nicko, and I do think the NHS seem to give up on people when they reach a certain age, I have heard several people say that when they seem to be overlooked for urgent treatment.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

inmyopinion likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:20 pm

Damn dude. This really sucks.

Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:54 pm

inmyopinion wrote:

very sorry to hear that, it does make the point of the thread that everything but the planneddemic has gone on hold, which is just wrong.
have you tried balancing your body more towards alkaline than acidity, anything is worth a try.

]DONT GO THERE IMO.....you have been sanctioned on here in the past for that....
MOD Victorismyhereo
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:51 pm

inmyopinion wrote:thank goodness for corona, since it's outbreak no one has died of cancer, heart attack, starvation, natural causes.
It's a bloody miracle.

Erm yes they are? Can you not look outside of your box for a moment? People aren’t going to hospitals to get treatment and are often dying at home.
Also, people’s cancer treatments, for example, are being delayed and for some this means they are then getting worse...I read of one man who didn’t get his liver cancer treatment and by the time he was seen, he was told he was now in stage four and basically untreatable.

Also, Corona related death figures are taking precedence in the news.

Surely you can see the frailty in your OP?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:57 pm

I think the sarcasm was lost on you Eddie...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:23 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

I think the sarcasm was lost on you Eddie...

Eddie does quite well with sarcasm. That post wasn't sarcastic, it was just dumb. Sadly, Eddie doesn't do as well with dumb.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down