NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anti covid, did this make the mainstram media?

+2
Syl
inmyopinion
6 posters

Go down

anti covid, did this make the mainstram media? Empty anti covid, did this make the mainstram media?

Post by inmyopinion Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:28 pm

inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

anti covid, did this make the mainstram media? Empty Re: anti covid, did this make the mainstram media?

Post by Syl Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:27 pm

Hmmm, to me they sound like a group of oddballs pushing their own individual agendas.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Original Quill likes this post

Back to top Go down

anti covid, did this make the mainstram media? Empty Re: anti covid, did this make the mainstram media?

Post by inmyopinion Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:08 pm

Syl wrote:Hmmm, to me they sound like a group of oddballs pushing their own individual agendas.

seriously they are talking sense.
inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:55 pm

inmyopinion wrote:
Syl wrote:Hmmm, to me they sound like a group of oddballs pushing their own individual agendas.

Where?
They didn't actually say anything other than where they were from, what organisation they represented, and what agenda they were pushing for and what they were against...they blamed money management, political parties, destructive5G masts, they sounded like a group of conspiracy theorists, and they actually offered NO info on why they think the coronavirus is not the threat it's made out to be.

No wonder they received no mainstream media coverage..
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Ben Reilly likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:53 pm

Syl wrote:
inmyopinion wrote:

Where?
They didn't actually say anything other than where they were from, what organisation they represented, and what agenda they were pushing for and what they were against...they blamed money management, political parties, destructive5G masts, they sounded like a group of conspiracy theorists, and they actually offered NO info on why they think the coronavirus is not the threat it's made out to be.

https://acu2020.org/english-versions/

Here's who they are.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

inmyopinion likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:00 pm

That website doesn't really tell you who they are.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:31 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:That website doesn't really tell you who they are.

There are links after some of the videos. It's not a very good site unless you want to watch a bunch of videos.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyopinion Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:16 am

Syl wrote:
inmyopinion wrote:

Where?

I thought you believed experts in their field or is it just the experts you agree with?
inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:13 pm

There are many 'experts' who seem to contradict other 'experts' ... all giving their opinions and insisting anyone else who contradicts them are wrong.

In fact, since this virus came into circulation I didn't know so many 'experts' existed.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:40 pm

Maddog wrote:
Syl wrote:

Where?

https://acu2020.org/english-versions/

Here's who they are.  

In one of the videos I have watched, the leader Heiko Schoning  concentrates on his arrest in London, claiming he was bundled away in handcuffs to stop him speaking to the crowd, that his rights of free speech were eroded, and this is unlawful in the UK.

He was actually asked to stop, peacefully at first, but carried on drawing in a bigger crowd.

It's unlawful to organise a big crowd meeting in the UK at the moment. People are arrested in Manchester every week for holding gatherings, inside or out of more than a set number of people. It may have been 30 at the time this happened.

This man was obviously stopped, not to erode his rights of free speech, he was arrested because he was encouraging a huge crowd to gather and ignore social distancing, which he is against.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:56 pm

i have looked up some videos of his arrest in Hyde Park on Youtube.
There is certainly a large police presence but then he had attracted a large crowd, probably organised.
Considering there were so many of his supporters there, I haven't found a video that supports his claims he was roughly manhandled and injured when the police arrested him.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyopinion Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:44 pm

Syl wrote:There are many 'experts' who seem to contradict other 'experts' ... all giving their opinions and insisting anyone else who contradicts them are wrong.

In fact, since this virus came into circulation I didn't know so many 'experts' existed.

So you do choose who you believe, don't worry we all do.
inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyopinion Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:45 pm

Syl wrote:i have looked up some videos of his arrest in Hyde Park on Youtube.
There is certainly a large police presence but then he had attracted a large crowd, probably organised.
Considering there were so many of his supporters there, I haven't found a video that supports his claims he was roughly manhandled and injured when the police arrested him.
Code:

wow controlled media and you cannot find a video to corroborate his version, i'm shocked.
inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:22 pm

That has happened a lot in the US, and previously allowed to police to wantonly kill black men. Now that cell phones have video capabilities, that kind of secrecy is declining.

That is a good thing.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyopinion Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:40 pm

Original Quill wrote:

That has happened a lot in the US, and previously allowed to police to wantonly kill black men.  Now that cell phones have video capabilities, that kind of secrecy is declining.

That is a good thing.

more totally unsubstantiated bs
inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:13 pm

inmyopinion wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

That has happened a lot in the US, and previously allowed to police to wantonly kill black men.  Now that cell phones have video capabilities, that kind of secrecy is declining.

That is a good thing.

more totally unsubstantiated bs

Do you think these black-killing cops just showed up on the scene?? They've been there all along, and they are only being caught now due to cell phone cameras.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:23 pm

Syl wrote:There are many 'experts' who seem to contradict other 'experts' ... all giving their opinions and insisting anyone else who contradicts them are wrong.

And therein lies the problem. Who to believe?
It’s all down to the individual.

I didn’t watch the video but I do know there are a number of nurses on social media out there, saying that this virus has a hint of propaganda about it.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:56 pm

inmyopinion wrote:

wow controlled media and you cannot find a video to corroborate his version, i'm shocked.
I was thinking more of people recording it on their mobile phones then posting it up on You tube, Twitter etc.
If you can find anything to back up his story that would be interesting.....cos I cant.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down