NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How our media deals with racism and anti-semitism depends on who says it, not what is said

+3
Syl
Tommy Monk
Raggamuffin
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How our media deals with racism and anti-semitism depends on who says it, not what is said Empty How our media deals with racism and anti-semitism depends on who says it, not what is said

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:09 pm

So, Naz Shah MP has been suspended from the Labour party this afternoon, for sharing Facebook memes that can easily be described as anti-semitic / racist. A number of people will be relieved by that move and think "glad to see we are taking anti-semitism and racism seriously - there is no place for that kind of stuff in our politics". It's a convenient thought, but it is also rubbish. In UK politics, how and whether we deal with racism depends on who says it, not what is said. Last week, a guy who wants to run for leader of the Conservative party wrote that Obama hates the UK because of his part-Kenyan heritage. ‘He hates us because he's black!’ But hey, it's Boris, so... "ho ho ho - what a clown" - is the likely response. There was a bit of outrage, but it would have been ludicrous to suggest Boris should be thrown out of the party. A day later, everyone moved on. Take another example.

A month ago, I revealed that Zac Goldsmith recently endorsed his ex-brother-in-law, Imran Khan, after he suggested that Afghani insurgents were fighting for "freedom" against British, American and Afghani government troops. If his rival Sadiq Khan had said this, it would have been a front page story on the Evening Standard and Daily Mail. But... it's Zac Goldsmith! He's one of us! Not one of the dangerous Muslim guys... I’m sure he didn’t mean it.

The media stayed quiet. I suspect the Guardian view is that he’s an affable, anti-imperialist, plucky politician, and they still remember his playboy days. The rest of the press is right-wing, and they always defend their own side close to an election. (I must have imagined a four-page Evening Standard exclusive on Sadiq Khan’s “extremist” ex-brother-in-law from ten years ago).

Today, I revealed more. Imran Khan has said worse about Israel, on public television, than Naz Shah did. He isn’t a British politician of course, but he was recently endorsed by one. The very man who criticised his rival for ‘giving cover to extremists’. So, Zac Goldsmith should be asked about his endorsement at least, and whether he agrees with Imran Khan and still stands by those words. Why isn’t Goldsmith accused of giving cover to extremists?

But it’s unlikely Goldsmith will be asked difficult questions like that. His friends are too powerful and the press don’t want to rock the boat with less than a fortnight to go.

Whether we confront racism and anti-semitism equally still depends on who you are, not what you say.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/sunny-hundal/how-our-media-deals-with-racism-and-anti-semitism-depends-on-who-says-it-not-wha/1021234594613290

Ain't that the truth.

When Boris Johnson became an MP again in 2010, I don't recall him being held to account after calling black people "piccaninnies" in 2002.

Back to top Go down

How our media deals with racism and anti-semitism depends on who says it, not what is said Empty Re: How our media deals with racism and anti-semitism depends on who says it, not what is said

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:15 pm

Another politician who made dodgy comments on Facebook. There seems to be a few of them around. OK, so it might be before they're elected but presumably they have their eye on a political career at the time, so why do it? Should politicians, or would-be politicians, keep away from Facebook and/or Twitter?

As for Boris, that seems to have been misreported. He didn't say Obama hates us because he's black.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

How our media deals with racism and anti-semitism depends on who says it, not what is said Empty Re: How our media deals with racism and anti-semitism depends on who says it, not what is said

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:29 pm

Sassy... the irony of you posting this op is delicious...!

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:34 pm

Replace 'media' with' forums'....and that's all I'm saying on this one silent
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:45 pm

That also applies on here.
Label someone a racist and they stay one.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:57 pm

Oh, Boyyy...is the where we 'tag-team'; play chose the best TEAM to support and align our allegiance behind a member vs the RULES confused

Good Grief, pretty pity and pretty apropos for how things roll around here! Members behave how THEY CHOSE TO...no one has a gun placed to their heads and are forced to post ugly/heinous/ass-swipes at each other or ugly/racist/gut wrenching rule violations...and yet they DO IT ANY WAY!
Just Say'n ~~~
Break a RULE and the 'A' mod is finally doing something about it --- lead/follow or get out of the way --- but change can be as painful as YOU chose to make it!  Rolling Eyes

About the TOPIC:
If employers are making decisions based on their prospective hiring staff from their social media sources --- shouldn't we voters be doing the same thing?  I mean, nothing shows what really goes on in a politicians head then what he's been saying to his FB/Twitter followers and not that open Mic/media moment when he's on script! IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:32 pm

4EVER2 wrote:Oh, Boyyy...is the where we 'tag-team'; play chose the best TEAM to support and align our allegiance behind a member vs the RULES confused

Good Grief, pretty pity and pretty apropos for how things roll around here! Members behave how THEY CHOSE TO...no one has a gun placed to their heads and are forced to post ugly/heinous/ass-swipes at each other or ugly/racist/gut wrenching rule violations...and yet they DO IT ANY WAY!
Just Say'n ~~~
Break a RULE and the 'A' mod is finally doing something about it --- lead/follow or get out of the way --- but change can be as painful as YOU chose to make it!  Rolling Eyes

About the TOPIC:
If employers are making decisions based on their prospective hiring staff from their social media sources --- shouldn't we voters be doing the same thing?  I mean, nothing shows what really goes on in a politicians head then what he's been saying to his FB/Twitter followers and not that open Mic/media moment when he's on script! IMO

I sincerely hope you are not including me in any 'tag team' scenario 4Ever.....not that I see one here.
The thread title was just so ironic in the aftermath of what has happened here lately.
I understand rules are made to be adhered to...but if one racist post is considered too heinous to stay on a forum, and another is taken as "just a sarky comment".....surely anyone can see that the rules are a tad confusing.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:40 pm

She can't have been including me because she has me on ignore, and I merely made a comment about the story.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:43 pm

It would 'APPEAR' that you might have doubts to LordFouls ability to make that judgement call; would you be better served with taking your 'confusion & concerns' up with him specifically? Rolling Eyes

For me and my comprehension ability --- I have no such problems!
Trying to paint a pigs ass anything but a 'pigs ass' and sell it around here as a EQUINE has failed many times over; but yet we have a moderator {eddie} that seems self motivated to keep doing that --- begs the question of WHY.  How our media deals with racism and anti-semitism depends on who says it, not what is said 2190311264
But then I'd be digging deeper into self absorbed mental issues that I've found proven unstable and untrustworthy! How our media deals with racism and anti-semitism depends on who says it, not what is said 1177314732 How our media deals with racism and anti-semitism depends on who says it, not what is said 2385359624

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:55 pm

4EVER2 wrote:It would 'APPEAR' that you might have doubts to LordFouls ability to make that judgement call; would you be better served with taking your 'confusion & concerns' up with him specifically? Rolling Eyes

For me and my comprehension ability --- I have no such problems!
Trying to paint a pigs ass anything but a 'pigs ass' and sell it around here as a EQUINE has failed many times over; but yet we have a moderator {eddie} that seems self motivated to keep doing that --- begs the question of WHY.  How our media deals with racism and anti-semitism depends on who says it, not what is said 2190311264
But then I'd be digging deeper into self absorbed mental issues that I've found proven unstable and untrustworthy! How our media deals with racism and anti-semitism depends on who says it, not what is said 1177314732 How our media deals with racism and anti-semitism depends on who says it, not what is said 2385359624

Speaking for myself, I don't take up any problems privately with anyone on a forum, be they mod, admin or owner....I like to voice my opinions in the open so everyone can see how I feel.
Same with reporting posts....I don't. If someone is being an arse I tend to ignore or answer if I can be bothered....all upfront. How our media deals with racism and anti-semitism depends on who says it, not what is said 2385359624
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:18 pm

Syl wrote:
Speaking for myself, I don't take up any problems privately with anyone on a forum, be they mod, admin or owner....I like to voice my opinions in the open so everyone can see how I feel.
Same with reporting posts....I don't. If someone is being an arse I tend to ignore or answer if I can be bothered....all upfront. How our media deals with racism and anti-semitism depends on who says it, not what is said 2385359624
Soooo, why exactly are you 'CONFUSED' and way off topic about this particular thread?
If as you stated:
 The thread title was just so ironic in the aftermath of what has happened here lately.
I understand rules are made to be adhered to...but if one racist post is considered too heinous to stay on a forum, and another is taken as "just a sarky comment".....surely anyone can see that the rules are a tad confusing.
You're either CONFUSED or you aren't confused and your INTENT had nothing what so ever to do with this entire topic Rolling Eyes
Good Grief, it wasn't that Sassy went out and had the mind to generate yet another public issue of what we've all been dealing with right around here --- just seems apropos to the very small community issues that we ARE DEALING with and how it permeates the world we walk in daily!

Seems the article is very GERMANE and as the political spectrum gets a 'PASS', if he/she stated something ages ago that was highly egregious/racist and just plain ugly and as 'Eddie' promotes {forgive & forget - they probably didn't mean it - they've changed their minds - they don't speak like that any more}--- Suspect 
Hmmm, seems the belligerent children; both out there in the REAL WORLD and in here, are quite able to prove her wrong on so many levels as to have her heart felt thoughts be pure BS and not reality. 

But that's just my opinion and what I see and read daily! How our media deals with racism and anti-semitism depends on who says it, not what is said 3852033631

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:19 pm

WTF is she talking about?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:24 pm

I've only just read this after posting and I have NO IDEA what 4ever is on about?

I will clarify only once though:

I was actually referring to Tommy, in my post, if I'm honest. He got labelled a racist years ago and I don't  think he is one.
Storm was wrong and got a 5 day ban and I publically backed Vic.

So 4ever, I have no idea what we are back to these weird outpourings of rage by you.....no one seems to understand why or what you're on about.

Last edited by eddie on Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:24 pm

scratch

My point is simple...I have no need to dress it up and use flowery terms.

Racism is racism.....if it comes from a Christian Brit it's wrong, if it comes from a Muslim it's wrong....if it comes from Uncle Tom Cobley and all ....guess what??
It should be treated and dealt with by the same rules ....the end.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:27 pm

Well that makes three of us who don't know.
I just saw my name mentioned.

Aaaaand whatever.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:33 pm

eddie wrote:I've only just read this after posting and I have NO IDEA what 4ever is on about?

I was actually referring to Tommy, in my post,  if I'm honest. He got labelled a racist years ago and I don't  think he is one.

So 4ever, I have no idea what we are back to these weird outpourings of rage by you.....no one seems to understand why or what you're on about.
Do grow the hell up and if an adult discussion is just to far beyond you and your mental abilities then just avoid it, by all means!   "outpourings of rage" --- LMAO, you do stoop so rapidly to the lowest level of abuse and just bizarre BS as to wonder how exactly you are able to get dressed on you own - daily!  Suspect  
TBH - I do not care what people posted in YOUR PAST - Why you seem driven to promote how they should be perceived and yet you dredge up any and every off topic/skewed/wrongly taken issue and plug my name into it as well --- GET OVER YOUR SELF. Rolling Eyes  

Or I might find poking you with that humorous barbed spear "you remind me of a female Ramsey"...as much fun as you dribble around the community! 
BTW...I'll wait for the day that "you'll be honest" and I won't be holding my breath, either.  Now go throw your childish tantrum some where else!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:36 pm

Syl wrote:scratch

Racism is racism.....if it comes from a Christian Brit it's wrong, if it comes from a Muslim it's wrong....if it comes from Uncle Tom Cobley and all ....guess what??
It should be treated and dealt with by  the same rules ....the end.
WHEW~~~come a long way around the 'privy for that' but it's clarified and barely resembles your first post!  But TY...it's been informative! How our media deals with racism and anti-semitism depends on who says it, not what is said 202592697

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:38 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
Syl wrote:scratch

It should be treated and dealt with by  the same rules ....the end.
WHEW~~~come a long way around the 'privy for that' but it's clarified and barely resembles your first post!  But TY...it's been informative! How our media deals with racism and anti-semitism depends on who says it, not what is said 202592697

Laughing

I just had a quick read back....I have said the same thing from the off 4Ever....apart from I was going to keep silent and I haven't. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:41 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
eddie wrote:I've only just read this after posting and I have NO IDEA what 4ever is on about?

I was actually referring to Tommy, in my post,  if I'm honest. He got labelled a racist years ago and I don't  think he is one.

Do grow the hell up and if an adult discussion is just to far beyond you and your mental abilities then just avoid it, by all means!   "outpourings of rage" --- LMAO, you do stoop so rapidly to the lowest level of abuse and just bizarre BS as to wonder how exactly you are able to get dressed on you own - daily!  Suspect  
TBH - I do not care what people posted in YOUR PAST - Why you seem driven to promote how they should be perceived and yet you dredge up any and every off topic/skewed/wrongly taken issue and plug my name into it as well --- GET OVER YOUR SELF. Rolling Eyes  

Or I might find poking you with that humorous barbed spear "you remind me of a female Ramsey"...as much fun as you dribble around the community! 
BTW...I'll wait for the day that "you'll be honest" and I won't be holding my breath, either.  Now go throw your childish tantrum some where else!

Why don't you just shut up for once! Nobody seems to know what you're banging on about half the time with your ranting and raving. If you didn't like eddie's post, why didn't you just ignore it?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:42 pm

NP...but I'll always respond to any ADULT question and responsible posts...in like minded manner; it's what makes this place an interesting place to dwell. 
How our media deals with racism and anti-semitism depends on who says it, not what is said 2086560741 How our media deals with racism and anti-semitism depends on who says it, not what is said 3239900740

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:42 pm

This place is really getting on my wick. I think I'll log out.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:48 pm

I might join you...I just got a RED for stating a fact. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:11 pm

Are you always good at clearing a room 4ever.

You're so lucky I don't give a crap about temper tantrums. I find they say more about the emotions of the child than anything they're actually saying.

Hope you feel better soon.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:26 pm

wtf is this all about???

can any one point me to the post that encompasses the "sarky comment " thing ...

I'd like to be able to form my own opinion of that

and 4ever...whilst I am grateful that some one at least seems to percieve what I am trying to do as a good thing, and appreciates how difficult being 100% even handed (or rather seen as being so) actually IS...

It would help me in my quest to keep things on an even keel if folks would kindly keep their ladles out of the cauldron

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:26 pm

eddie wrote:Are you always good at clearing a room 4ever.

You're so lucky I don't give a crap about temper tantrums. I find they say more about the emotions of the child than anything they're actually saying.

And you - with your selective memory and How our media deals with racism and anti-semitism depends on who says it, not what is said 2023022481 method of pushing your own agenda for your pet projects or your 'fair haired favorites' > > >
I was actually referring to Tommy, in my post, if I'm honest. He got labelled a racist years ago and I don't  think he is one.
Hmmm, seems you've been dribbling your 'well meaning intentions' around this community for the past several days/weeks --- hell, months and you just don't get it?

Or you just don't grasp the harm? 

Either way...you aren't their MOMMA, you are 'supposed' to be a moderator...does that even cross your mind how bizarre your twisting one over the other makes you a HYPOCRITE of the worst sort? 
And then you pull your superior BS and drag my name into it like ---
See how good you were to be above all that "tbh, you were worse then I was at being vile"...wasn't that what you posted? 
Now, don't blink, you might lose that thought cell!  
But here we are yet again --- far off topic because you and YOUR AGENDA about protecting your BOYS will be BOYS just need their momma to clean up their dirty little messes and 'aw shucks'...everybody just play nice!  How our media deals with racism and anti-semitism depends on who says it, not what is said 2347854014   LMAO  Incredible - and redundant as well.  clappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:26 pm

Syl wrote:I might join you...I just got a RED for stating a fact. Laughing

Is that all...?

I get called names too...!

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:30 pm

Lord Foul wrote:wtf is this all about???

can any one point me to the post that encompasses the "sarky comment " thing ...

and 4ever...whilst I am grateful that some one at least seems to percieve what I am trying to do as a good thing, and appreciates how difficult being 100% even handed (or rather seen as being so) actually IS...

It would help me in my quest to keep things on an even keel if folks would kindly keep their ladles out of the cauldron

It was on another thread about people dancing when the Belgium atrocity happened, Zack said 'he had to be honest and was walzing at the time'.   Anyone could tell that he meant he was literally walzing at the time, prob at a dance or something, and he was on a wind up, but because he's Muslim, and because he likes to wind people up, some fell for it hook, line and sinker and haven't stopped talking about it ever after.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:32 pm

Have to say Eddie, saying Tommy isn't a racist does make me laugh!

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:41 pm

sassy wrote:

It was on another thread about people dancing when the Belgium atrocity happened, Zack said 'he had to be honest and was walzing at the time'.   Anyone could tell that he meant he was literally walzing at the time, prob at a dance or something, and he was on a wind up, but because he's Muslim, and because he likes to wind people up, some fell for it hook, line and sinker and haven't stopped talking about it ever after.

ahhh...I see.....

Well...if folks cant see the difference between someone revealing the truth about THEMSELVES and demonising a group of people ...even if its so called "humor" then thast THEIR problem ...not mine

If zack wants to out himself as a supporter of islamic violence (even if only for a wind up) then on HIS head be it...(though I wouldnt tolerate any big fights over it.....)
stormees posting was altogether a different kettle of fish......

By the same token If people read more into a post than whats there , then that also isnt my problem.....untill it becomes disruptive...

TBH you would have to have the brains of a protozoan to think the two issues are even comparable...let alone on the same scale.....

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:41 pm

This is about Zack???? Eh?

Oh my god I am so lost.

Sassy, don't think I'm being mean, but I try my hardest to decipher 4evers posts when she goes off and I really can't
I thought she was talking about my comment the other night where you end Syl both know what I meant but 4ever didn't - that she still had the hump over that?

This is about zack??? Okay totally lost.

And now, I totally don't care.

I'll leave you to it. Good luck all. Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:41 pm

sassy wrote:

Yes... of course he must have been 'walzing at a dance or something'...!!!

As that's what all the Muslims do these days here in olde England...!!!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:43 pm

I think Zack is a bit richer than you and probably goes to formal events.  Don't be envious Tommy.   Either that or he was/taking classes/teaching relative/dancing with his Mum or Grandma.   You do like to fall for everything tommy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:46 pm

Formal events that have a lot of 'walzing' going on...!?

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:49 pm

sassy wrote:Have to say Eddie, saying Tommy isn't a racist does make me laugh!

To be fair ...EVERYONE is somewhat racist

even you

YOU would disadvantage US to benefit them......that, however you look at it is racist...i.e promoting one race over another....

You one assumes promote and agree with "positive discrimination" ...that again is racist, no matter HOW you look at it...

the word racist, as I keep pointing out to you is redundant...your political view points ridiculous constant use of it soley to close down arguments you know are indefensible, or that you dont want challenging has devaled it to the point of worthlessness....

Tommy is as such no more racist that herr Brown....with his dumb ass comment about that old woman ....

Indeed you must consider me in the same light as tommy....since on many issues we agree... How our media deals with racism and anti-semitism depends on who says it, not what is said 2190311264

he merely has a different POV on things....we know the left over here at least, cant stomach a challenge....

now that other fellow...IS racist.....at least by his postings....and will be held to account when needed......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:58 pm

sassy wrote:I think Zack is a bit richer than you and probably goes to formal events.  Don't be envious Tommy.   Either that or he was/taking classes/teaching relative/dancing with his Mum or Grandma.   You do like to fall for everything tommy.

You've already edited your original post to this shown above...

The earlier post claimed he 'must' have been 'walzing' at one of the regular events we have all over the place throughout the UK that the slightly better off go to all the time...!!!.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:28 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
sassy wrote:I think Zack is a bit richer than you and probably goes to formal events.  Don't be envious Tommy.   Either that or he was/taking classes/teaching relative/dancing with his Mum or Grandma.   You do like to fall for everything tommy.

You've already edited your original post to this shown above...

The earlier post claimed he 'must' have been 'walzing' at one of the regular events we have all over the place throughout the UK that the slightly better off go to all the time...!!!.

I added to it.   So what.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:46 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
eddie wrote:Are you always good at clearing a room 4ever.

And you - with your selective memory and How our media deals with racism and anti-semitism depends on who says it, not what is said 2023022481 method of pushing your own agenda for your pet projects or your 'fair haired favorites' > > >
Hmmm, seems you've been dribbling your 'well meaning intentions' around this community for the past several days/weeks --- hell, months and you just don't get it?

Or you just don't grasp the harm? 

Either way...you aren't their MOMMA, you are 'supposed' to be a moderator...does that even cross your mind how bizarre your twisting one over the other makes you a HYPOCRITE of the worst sort? 
And then you pull your superior BS and drag my name into it like ---
See how good you were to be above all that "tbh, you were worse then I was at being vile"...wasn't that what you posted? 
Now, don't blink, you might lose that thought cell!  
But here we are yet again --- far off topic because you and YOUR AGENDA about protecting your BOYS will be BOYS just need their momma to clean up their dirty little messes and 'aw shucks'...everybody just play nice!  How our media deals with racism and anti-semitism depends on who says it, not what is said 2347854014   LMAO  Incredible - and redundant as well.  clappy
You weren't to far off the track this time little eddie; yet you become so easily derailed by Sassy's telling you about Zack's post and that's just part & partial of the situations that I've posted for your review: but since you can't grasp it I'll write it line item by line item.
a.) you keep wanting to force feed the members how we interact with fellow members that post racial issues - This is the 4th topic in as many days Suspect
b.) you keep telling us how they've changed
c.) you continue this diatribe as if it's your agenda for life
d.) yet you aren't their MOMMA and you don't control how & what they say in their posts
e.) you are an anointed moderator and yet you leave the heavy lifting to others to do
f.) you are so busy covering the racial BS posted by your 'fair haired favorites' it makes you look like a FOOL
d.) yes, this is my opinion but it's MY OPINION based on what you've been dribbling around this community for months now!
Now feign confusion because it's far easier then dealing with what I've stated!
TBH...I don't need the pack attack mentality to cheer on your confusion...your doing quite superbly on your own!

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:49 pm

FGS
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:57 pm

Lord Foul wrote:FGS

Just 'DUCK & COVER'...it's all going to work out in the end! flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:09 am

Tag teaming/piling on/stirring the pot and now one too many ladles in YOUR kettle...MY-MY what cute euphemisms for my expressing my point of view lol!
Especially considering the things I could have posted for those lame/lazy/ members that couldn't be troubled to read the threads from the beginning to the point of their entry---but that wasn't what was going down in here!
I do apologise for having missed this gem...seems the other hysteria ones were just far too interesting and I was pulled away How our media deals with racism and anti-semitism depends on who says it, not what is said 701223944

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:29 am

Does anyone have any clue what asp is banging on and on about?

Oh and Victor, don't bother to tell me not to "stir". I've seen this idiot go into threads over and over again bitching, whining, or ranting about eddie, or whoever her chosen target is, and then complain that other people are having "tantrums", or being "childish" or "hysterical".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:31 am

For goodness sake, of course, it's not hard.   And why do you continue to call her 'asp' when it's not even part of her name now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:34 am

sassy wrote:For goodness sake, of course, it's not hard.   And why do you continue to call her 'asp' when it's not even part of her name now?

What's not hard? Understanding why someone repeatedly goes into threads and comes out with yards of utter gibberish, attacks everyone in sight, and then complains that others are being "hysterical"? Perhaps you could explain then.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:34 am

Anyway, someone liked my post ... Smile
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:36 am

Does everything have to be in monotone for you to understand it, or have you something against colourful descriptive language?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:40 am

sassy wrote:Does everything have to be in monotone for you to understand it, or have you something against colourful descriptive language?

You are clearly used to long histrionic rants, so perhaps you could translate them for me. I mean - she even quoted one of her huge rants and then added yet another rant to it.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:46 am

Despite a concerted smear campaign in the right-wing press, pro-Israeli Tory MP Andrew Percy reckons Labour MP Naz Shah is not antisemitic:

How our media deals with racism and anti-semitism depends on who says it, not what is said Percy-jewish

Not only is there no basis in facts to support the idea that there is some kind of institutionalised anti-Jewish sentiment in the Labour party, but Labour has historically been more ‘Jewish’ than the Tories.
By my count, since 1900 there have been at least 43 Jewish Labour MPs compared to 35 in the Tory Party (see list below).
And the Tory Party itself has had its own shameful and long history of antisemitism.
In 1902 two Conservative MPs, Major Sir William Evans-Gordan and Howard Vincent organised the British Brothers League, which campaigned against Jewish immigrants.
In 1939, a Scottish Tory MP Archibald Maule Ramsay formed the ‘Right Club‘ which campaigned to ‘oppose and expose the activities of organised Jewry’ and whose official slogan was “Perish Judah“.
And just last year a Tory candidate was suspended from the party after saying she would never support “The Jew” Ed Miliband.
This all of course not to mention the severe antisemitism of Tory peers such as the Daily Mail’s Lord Rothermere. Here he is with a good friend of his:
How our media deals with racism and anti-semitism depends on who says it, not what is said Rothermere-hitler
And the Daily Mail has the gall to criticise anti-semitism in Labour – despite the fact it has never apologised for its own:
It’s time the Daily Mail apologised for supporting Hitler and its antisemitic past
Another example of yet more shameless hypocrisy from the British establishment.
LABOUR JEWISH MPs SINCE 1900:
1. Manny Shinwell, Baron Shinwell (1884–1986) (1922) Labour cabinet minister and Chairman
2. Leslie Haden-Guest, Labour MP
3. Harry Louis Nathan, 1st Baron Nathan of Churt (1929) Liberal, later Labour MP
4. Barnett Janner (1931), Labour MP
5. Sydney Silverman (1935), Labour MP 1935
6. Lewis Silkin, 1st Baron Silkin (1936), Labour cabinet minister
7. Herschel Lewis Austin (1911-1974) (1945), Labour MP, Stretford and Urmston, Manchester
8. John Diamond, Baron Diamond (1945), Labour cabinet minister and SDP
9. Maurice Edelman (1911–1975) (1945) Labour MP
10. Harold Lever, Baron Lever of Manchester (1914–1995) (1945) Labour MP
11. Ian Mikardo (1908–1993) (1945) Labour MP
12. Samuel Segal (1945), Labour MP and later Deputy Speaker of the House of Lords
13. Leslie Lever, Baron Lever, Labour (1950)
14. Leo Abse (1958) Labour MP and social reformer
15. Myer Galpern (1959) Deputy Chairman of Ways and Means
16. John Silkin (1963), Labour cabinet minister
17. Joel Barnett (1964), Labour cabinet minister and life peer
18. Edmund Dell (1964),[43] Labour cabinet minister
19. Reginald Freeson (1964), Labour minister
20. Robert Maxwell (1964), Labour MP for Buckingham
21. Samuel Silkin, Labour cabinet minister and life peer (1964)
22. Paul Rose 1964-79 Labour MP
23. Eric Moonman (1966), Labour MP
24. Greville Janner (1970) Labour MP, now life peer
25. Sir Gerald Kaufman (1970) Labour minister
26. Neville Sandelson, Labour and SDP (1971)
27. David Weitzman, Labour MP
28. Millie Miller (1974-1977) Labour MP
29. Alf Dubs (1979-1987) Labour MP and life peer
30. David Winnick (1979-present), Labour MP for Walsall North
31. Harry Cohen (1983-2010)] Labour MP for Leyton and Wandstead
32. Robert Sheldon (1964-2001), Labour MP for Ashton-under-Lyne
33. Barbara Roche (1992-2005) Labour minister
34. Margaret Hodge (1994-present) Labour Minister of State
35. Louise Ellman (1997-present) Labour MP
36. Fabian Hamilton (1997-present) Labour MP
37. Oona King (1997-2005),[68] Labour MP (1997–2005) (Jewish mother)
38. Ivan Lewis (1997-present) Labour Minister of State for Health
39. Gillian Merron (1997-2010) Foreign Office Minister
40. David Miliband (2001-2013), Shadow Secretary of State
41. Ed Miliband (2005-present), Leader of the Labour Party (2010-2015)
42. Luciana Berger (2010-present) Labour MP for Liverpool Wavertree
43. Ruth Smeeth (2015-present), Labour MP for Stoke-on-Trent North
TORY JEWISH MPs SINCE 1900:
1. Alfred Mond, 1st Baron Melchett, (1906) Liberal later Conservative MP
2. Frank Goldsmith, Conservative M.P. for Stowmarket (1910)
3. Arthur Samuel, Conservative M.P. (1918)
4. Dudley Joel (1931), Conservative MP
5. Sir Gerald Nabarro (1950), Conservative MP
6. Sir Henry d’Avigdor-Goldsmid (1955) Conservative MP
7. Keith Joseph, Conservative cabinet minister and life peer (1956)
8. Sir Philip Goodhart (1957) Conservative MP and minister
9. Robert Adley [35] (1970), Conservative MP
10. James d’Avigdor-Goldsmid (1970), Conservative MP
11. Sally Oppenheim-Barnes (1970), Conservative MP
12. Michael Fidler,[48] Conservative MP
13. Toby Jessel[50] (1970), Conservative MP
14. Sir Anthony Meyer (1970), Conservative MP, leadership candidate
15. Leon Brittan, Baron Brittan of Spennithorne (1974) Conservative cabinet minister
16. Ivan Lawrence (1974), Conservative MP
17. Nigel Lawson, Baron Lawson of Blaby (1974-1992), Conservative Chancellor
18. Sir Malcolm Rifkind (1974-2015), Conservative Secretary of State
19. Edwina Currie (1983-1997), Conservative minister
20. Michael Howard (1983-2010), Conservative cabinet minister
21. Phillip Oppenheim (1983-1997), Conservative MP for Amber Valley
22. David Sumberg (1983–1997), Conservative MP for Bury South
23. Michael Fabricant (1992-present), Conservative MP
24. John Bercow (1997-present), Conservative MP, Speaker of House of Commons
25. Oliver Letwin (1997-present), Conservative shadow cabinet member
26. Julian Lewis (1997-present), Conservative MP
27. Jonathan Djanogly (2001-present), Conservative MP for Huntingdon
28. Lee Scott (2005-2015), Conservative MP
29. Grant Shapps (2005-present), Conservative MP for Welwyn Hatfield
30. Brooks Newmark (2005-2015), Conservative MP for Braintree
31. Michael Ellis (2010-present), Conservative MP for Northampton North
32. Robert Halfon (2010-present), Conservative MP for Harlow
33. Zac Goldsmith (2010-present), Conservative MP for Richmond
34. Lucy Frazer (2015-present), Conservative MP for South East Cambridgeshire
35. Dominic Raab (2010-present), Conservative MP for Esher and Walton

https://tompride.wordpress.com/2016/04/28/labour-is-not-anti-semitic-it-is-more-jewish-than-the-tory-party/

I saw the map they are going on about, with Israel put into America.   The point it was making is that America spends a fortune every year propping up Israel, and it would save money by relocating it.   It never mentioned Jews and obviously, as we are always told, there are Arab citizens of Israel, so perhaps it was anti Arab as well?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:48 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
sassy wrote:Does everything have to be in monotone for you to understand it, or have you something against colourful descriptive language?

You are clearly used to long histrionic rants, so perhaps you could translate them for me. I mean - she even quoted one of her huge rants and then added yet another rant to it.

There is no ranting involved, it's just colourful and uses instances and examples in it.   Thank goodness we don't all write the same way or the world would be such a boring place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:51 am

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

There is no ranting involved, it's just colourful and uses instances and examples in it.   Thank goodness we don't all write the same way or the world would be such a boring place.

It looks like ranting to me. I could pull out some examples I guess, but most of it just runs together like a steam train. Whatever she means, it was completely unwarranted, given the rather casual posts which preceded it. I guess it would have been too much to ask that she just ignored them.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:52 am

Poor RAGGY, feeling ignored - left out; now that her idiot partner has stormed off ...she's left with no mental egual to give her verbal diarrhea too!
Now annoying the adults with demands for explanations to topics that are just far to complex for her capabilities...perhaps Didgy-dooer will return and provide her with a playmate... they do love to test their mental skills on each other How our media deals with racism and anti-semitism depends on who says it, not what is said 859118666
GOLLY...love starting my morning off with LMAO moment. How our media deals with racism and anti-semitism depends on who says it, not what is said 3239900740

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next