NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worrying double standards in our society

Go down

Worrying double standards in our society Empty Worrying double standards in our society

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:25 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2570590/A-tale-modern-Britain-father-PROUD-sons-fling-teacher.html

I ask one question. If it had been this mans 16 year old daughter with a 35 year old male teacher would he still have been proud?

Back to top Go down

Worrying double standards in our society Empty Re: Worrying double standards in our society

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:31 am

sphinx wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2570590/A-tale-modern-Britain-father-PROUD-sons-fling-teacher.html

I ask one question.  If it had been this mans 16 year old daughter with a 35 year old male teacher would he still have been proud?

No, he wouldn't.

And the male teacher wouldn't have got off so easy.

And the media would have torn the male teacher to pieces.

And the comments by readers would have asked for him to be castrated.

Back to top Go down

Worrying double standards in our society Empty Re: Worrying double standards in our society

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:35 am

So you think that there is double standards? Which is the correct response - punish the adult severely regardless of gender, or shrug our shoulders and not worry regardless of gender?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:45 am

Worrying double standards in our society Article-2570590-1BDA821500000578-199_306x499

Disgraceful, he even looks like a baby.  As for his father being proud??!! Words fail me  No

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:36 pm

sphinx wrote:So you think that there is double standards?  Which is the correct response - punish the adult severely regardless of gender, or shrug our shoulders and not worry regardless of gender?

Well, the punishment would be fairly small - all she has done is abused her position. The guy was 16.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:45 pm

What if the genders were reversed?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:47 pm

sphinx wrote:What if the genders were reversed?

I've already said - he'd be spanked silly.

But in my opinion he should receive the same punishment as the bint.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:49 pm

Yeah my question was what sort of punishment do you think would be appropriate for either male or female teacher committing that crime?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:51 pm

sphinx wrote:Yeah my question was what sort of punishment do you think would be appropriate for either male or female teacher committing that crime?

Me?

No punishment - they are 16.

I think this "position of trust" thing is hilarious. Teachers with 16 year olds? So bloody what?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:53 pm

The fact that you need it explained proves you are incapable of understanding it.

You probably think that an employee having to sleep with the boss in order to keep their job is no biggie as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:55 pm

sphinx wrote:The fact that you need it explained proves you are incapable of understanding it.

You probably think that an employee having to sleep with the boss in order to keep their job is no biggie as well.

What do I need explaining?

The answer is nothing sphinx.

No, that is different. Don't be a silly old lady. "probably think" - now now sphinx - if you want to know what I think you'll have to ask me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down