NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horrific moment a 15-year-old is attacked by a gang of eight girls after she 'spoke to a boy one of them liked' - leaving her with broken ribs

5 posters

Go down

Horrific moment a 15-year-old is attacked by a gang of eight girls after she 'spoke to a boy one of them liked' - leaving her with broken ribs Empty Horrific moment a 15-year-old is attacked by a gang of eight girls after she 'spoke to a boy one of them liked' - leaving her with broken ribs

Post by Didgee Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:33 pm

A gang of girls have kicked, punched and stomped on a teenager in a sickening unprovoked assault that left her with broken ribs and suspected facial fractures.

The 15-year-old victim was alone and waiting for a train at Melbourne's Southern Cross Station when she was set upon by eight females who filmed their brazen Sunday afternoon attack.

In the video, a girl in a black tracksuit can be seen sitting on a platform bench when another female punches her in the face.

The terrified victim is then struck again by another girl before she is kicked three times in the head.

One of the attackers then punches the sitting teen in the face so hard it snaps her head back.

As the injured victim turns her head away she is then punched in the back of the head five more times.

The rest of the horrific assault is not captured on video but the mother of the victim told 7News, she was then dragged to the ground and stomped on.

In a Facebook comment, the distraught mum said her daughter was left bleeding from the nose and mouth, suffered broken ribs, severe bruising and a suspected broken cheekbone.

The teenager, who knows at least one of her attackers, believes she was targeted because she spoke to a boy that one of the group 'liked'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8429189/Teenager-attacked-gang-eight-girls-Melbourne-spoke-boy-one-liked.html

Video on link

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Horrific moment a 15-year-old is attacked by a gang of eight girls after she 'spoke to a boy one of them liked' - leaving her with broken ribs Empty Re: Horrific moment a 15-year-old is attacked by a gang of eight girls after she 'spoke to a boy one of them liked' - leaving her with broken ribs

Post by Syl Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:22 pm

I dont want to watch the video, but I do hope the attackers face stiff punishment.

Events like this prove that some girls can be just as violent as lads in some situations.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Horrific moment a 15-year-old is attacked by a gang of eight girls after she 'spoke to a boy one of them liked' - leaving her with broken ribs Empty Re: Horrific moment a 15-year-old is attacked by a gang of eight girls after she 'spoke to a boy one of them liked' - leaving her with broken ribs

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:18 pm

bring back the birch...and use it liberally
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:52 pm

I worked in the Isle of Man just before the birch was made illegal.
It was rough at times, especially when so called Scottish fortnight came around, but there was little real violence.
We always presumed the thought of the birch stopped many crimes being commited.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:04 pm

Victorismyhero wrote:bring back the birch...and use it liberally

Haha... Would love to see it used on Trump, bare-assed and raw. Laughing

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:29 pm

I do feel we have become too liberal in our approach to peoples rights and liberties because I think far too many people are not ready for them yet. Thankfully there are many people who understand with rights come obligations and if you do as you like to others because you more or less can get away with it for some ridiculous reason brought up in court these days, there's always someone else out there just as ready to do what they like to you too.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:29 pm

Vintage wrote:...with rights come obligations and if you do as you like to others because you more or less can get away with it for some ridiculous reason brought up in court these days, there's always someone else out there just as ready to do what they like to you too.

Do you have any examples of this happening? I agree that the march for rights is on-going, but I don't see the back-sliding ("someone else out there just as ready to do what they like...") you seem to suggest.

The answer is to continually tailor rights, just as a knife needs continual honing and sharpening. Courts must be vigilant. But I don't see this as creating a counter-advantage.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:23 pm

So these girls committed acts of savagery, you don't think there are other girls out there that would happily do to them what they did to their victim given whatever feeble excuse they could come up with? Many people are not ready to have a great deal of liberalism, when its handed to them, they only know how to abuse it.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:21 pm

Vintage wrote:So these girls committed acts of savagery, you don't think there are other girls out there that would happily do to them what they did to their victim given whatever feeble excuse they could come up with? Many people are not ready to have a great deal of liberalism, when its handed to them, they only know how to abuse it.

No. I don't think that all. Do you?

I think your view of human nature is much more negative than mine. I view this as an isolated incident.

Most groups of girls that I know do a lot of giggling and mutual supporting, but not violent marauding.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down