NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A must read On Why Ihan Omar does not care about Iranian Human rights

Go down

A must read On Why Ihan Omar does not care about Iranian Human rights Empty A must read On Why Ihan Omar does not care about Iranian Human rights

Post by Guest Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:21 pm

1-Earlier this week, Rep Ilhan Omar shared a defamatory article about me on social media by a Koch-Brothers funded “think tank” co-founded by a known sympathizer of the Iranian regime.  

Here's my response to @IlhanMN

2-Ilhan Omar, when my innocent brother was recently taken hostage by the regime, solely due to my advocacy of civil rights for Iran, I reached out to you, expecting solidarity from you. However, you were silent. You gave no reaction.

3- When women like Saba Kordafshari, Yasaman Aryani, Monireh Arabshahi and Mojgan Keshavarz were arrested for protesting against compulsory hijab in Iran and were sentenced to a total of 95 years in prison, you were silent.

4-When my 70-year-old mother was interrogated for my activities by the Revolutionary Guards, I asked for your help, but you were silent yet again. You're silent even now as 176 people have been killed onboard a Ukraine Airlines plane under suspicious circumstances in Iran.

5- After months of silence, you instead chose to amplify a smear campaign against me, a fellow woman of color. Your only comments to all these human rights abuses is to repeat Islamic Republic propaganda against me.

6- As a journalist, I am an independent contractor for a number of media outlets, including the Persian-language service of Voice of America, which was created to counter the propaganda of authoritarian adversaries like the Soviet Union.

7-This was evident to all who know my work, including millions of voiceless Iranians. Is this what you’re bullying me for?
By bullying a freelance journalist like me, you are empowering the Revolutionary Guards to put more pressure on my family.

8-Those of us who hail from countries ruled by tyrants are capable of denouncing both the cruel policies of Trump & dictators in our native lands. I've openly condemned Trump’s travel ban—which separated me from my son in the UK—and his threats of attacking cultural sites in Iran

9- I’ve also condemned the Islamic Republic's ban on Iranian dissidents that prevented people like me from going home. I have loudly protested a potential war against Iran years before you entered the Congress.

10-Yet, when I divulge the repression of the Islamic Republic, attacks against me proliferate by the regime & their supporters in the West. I'd have never imagined that one day a member of Congress, a fellow woman of colour, would join with my oppressors in trying to defame me

https://twitter.com/AlinejadMasih/status/1215672479022223360

This champion of women's rights, I have posted before and this is why Ilhan is no democrat but a puppet of Mad Iranian Mullahs. When she attempts to smear a real champion of women's rights

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t27653-iranian-women-face-10-years-for-sharing-videos-of-hijab-removal

Back to top Go down

A must read On Why Ihan Omar does not care about Iranian Human rights Empty Re: A must read On Why Ihan Omar does not care about Iranian Human rights

Post by Maddog Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:46 pm

I read this at lunch. I really don't know what Omar's "game" is, but it's not very helpful to women in countries, where they are often oppressed.

This is the problem when your guide for right and wrong is perpetual opposition to everything Trump does.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

A must read On Why Ihan Omar does not care about Iranian Human rights Empty Re: A must read On Why Ihan Omar does not care about Iranian Human rights

Post by Guest Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:01 pm

Maddog wrote:I read this at lunch. I really don't know what Omar's "game" is, but it's not very helpful to women in countries, where they are often oppressed.

This is the problem when your guide for right and wrong is perpetual opposition to everything Trump does.

She is a hypocrite mate

She says sanctions are wrong and yet calls for them against Israel

She is silent on the deaths of hundreds of Iranian women, standing up to oppression in Iran

It shows she does not think the forced hijab is an issue and not worthy of human rights

Saw a video the other day where she was giggling over US soldiers lost in a speech

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down