NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tory apologists supported PIE

3 posters

Go down

The Tory apologists supported PIE Empty The Tory apologists supported PIE

Post by Irn Bru Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:47 pm

Home Office Statement on behalf of Leon Brittan on PIE and it's disgusting activities...

The position has always been that however repugnant a pressure group may be you cannot ban people who are campaigning for a change in the law. Even though it may disgust 99% of the community it is a pretty big step in a democracy to ban the organisation.

And, they also refused to ban them as well as covering up two reports from Scotland Yard on their activities by taking no action. They have also apparently 'lost' the files as well as any other files that they had on them since 1979.

They're up to their necks in all this which explains why there has been nothing coming out of Tory central office in respect of the Daily Mail article.

You can read it here...

Scotland Yard sends two new reports on PIE to Ministers

Note: Two NEW reports - not the first
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

The Tory apologists supported PIE Empty Re: The Tory apologists supported PIE

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:54 pm

Just amazing how all those papers have been lost! Of course, it must have been an accident.  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:58 pm

Will they apologise for this? Will they say sorry?

Somehow I doubt it.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:12 pm

Sassy wrote:Just amazing how all those papers have been lost!   Of course, it must have been an accident.  Rolling Eyes 

Somehow I think this is being avoided by some. Wonder why?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:22 pm

Dirty sleazy filthy paedophile's ,Tory MP' s in a padeophile organisation seeking to make it legal for an adult to have sexual relations with a child, OMFG ...

So these paedophile's have never been brought to justice ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:30 pm

Joy Division wrote:Dirty sleazy filthy paedophile's ,Tory MP' s in a padeophile organisation seeking to make it legal for an adult to have sexual relations with a child,  OMFG ...

The Tories refused to ban PIE and for some strange reason they can't find the reports submitted to them by Scotland Yard.

It's a cover up and it stinks to high heaven. NO wonder the Tories are remaining tight-lipped over the Mail smears.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:38 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Joy Division wrote:Dirty sleazy filthy paedophile's ,Tory MP' s in a padeophile organisation seeking to make it legal for an adult to have sexual relations with a child,  OMFG ...

The Tories refused to ban PIE and for some strange reason they can't find the reports submitted to them by Scotland Yard.

It's a cover up and it stinks to high heaven. NO wonder the Tories are remaining tight-lipped over the Mail smears.

Oh, a report so important it was 'lost' by the Tory government and no explanation either?..

What an absolute disgrace, no bloody wonder the word sleaze comes to mind whenever many think of the Conservatives, sleaze, corruption, filth and pedophilia , disgraceful and shameful..

And folk would appreciate it if the Conservatives put their hand up and said ...yes, we have had MP's in our party who were part of a pedophile ring, trying to legalise se between adults and children.

Truly revolting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:30 pm

You know what I noticed? Not a single RWer has commented on this.

What are they trying to hide/avoid/ignore?

::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: ::D:: 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:11 pm

So Leon Britain who I believe is dead made similar errors in judgement - although he may have a point on banning

From there it seems lots of people wish to turn this into a "which party is more supportive of paedophilia" competition as if (for some twisted logic that I cannot work out) the fact that members in a party not supported made errors of judgement somehow wipes out the fact that members of a party that is supported made errors of judgement.

Seriously people will you stop and take a breath and actually look at the horror in front of you.

Does it really matter what the other party did if a member of your party did the same?  Does the other party making god awful mistakes excuse mistakes in your own?  What do you wish to object to?  The other party or what was done no matter who did it?

Lets be clear - in the 70s there was massive social change and many of the people seeking power today were young and idealistic then and they made judgement mistakes - that is people from all parties  (the 20 some things of today who seek power in their 50s and 60s will be doing exactly the same).  I do not give a toss which party someone represents - my concern is that the people seeking power can stand up and admit their errors and demonstrate they have learned from them.  I have more respect for a Labour politician that can do so than a Tory one who cannot.  If I was faced with a choice with save the life of David Cameron or Tony Benn then I would save the life of Tony Benn every day of the week -I respect him in a way I respect few modern politicians even though I am opposed to everything he stands for and believes in.

When are people going to grow up and stop concentrating on what the other party is doing wrong and instead start asking their own party for accountability - because the first party that has a membership that concentrates on its own representatives accountability instead of opponents errors will bring about a quality of leadership we do not experience and desperately need.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:20 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:You know what I noticed? Not a single RWer has commented on this.

..I pointed this put on another Tory scandal issue the other night, as no RW had replied ...cue Sphinx right after your post!!! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Monologues Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:24 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:You know what I noticed? Not a single RWer has commented on this.

That there are paedophiles in every walk of life isn't a surprise Ben. What you miss is the arrogance of Harriet and that of the Labour party. Patricia Hewitt has made an abject apology one of the gang of three. Harman aka Harperson Ms PCCzar says she didn't do anything wrong. That is patently untrue though I don'y say she did it because she was a Paed. She did it not to rock the boat.

She put her career first.

Dagenham Monologues
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:27 pm

sphinx wrote:So Leon Britain who I believe is dead made similar errors in judgement - although he may have a point on banning

From there it seems lots of people wish to turn this into a "which party is more supportive of paedophilia" competition as if (for some twisted logic that I cannot work out) the fact that members in a party not supported made errors of judgement somehow wipes out the fact that members of a party that is supported made errors of judgement.

Seriously people will you stop and take a breath and actually look at the horror in front of you.

Does it really matter what the other party did if a member of your party did the same?  Does the other party making god awful mistakes excuse mistakes in your own?  What do you wish to object to?  The other party or what was done no matter who did it?

Lets be clear - in the 70s there was massive social change and many of the people seeking power today were young and idealistic then and they made judgement mistakes - that is people from all parties  (the 20 some things of today who seek power in their 50s and 60s will be doing exactly the same).  I do not give a toss which party someone represents - my concern is that the people seeking power can stand up and admit their errors and demonstrate they have learned from them.  I have more respect for a Labour politician that can do so than a Tory one who cannot.  If I was faced with a choice with save the life of David Cameron or Tony Benn then I would save the life of Tony Benn every day of the week -I respect him in a way I respect few modern politicians even though I am opposed to everything he stands for and believes in.

When are people going to grow up and stop concentrating on what the other party is doing wrong and instead start asking their own party for accountability - because the first party that has a membership that concentrates on its own representatives accountability instead of opponents errors will bring about a quality of leadership we do not experience and desperately need.

He ain't dead yet.

Will you campaign as vigarously as you have been for him to say sorry for his role in refusing to ban PIE as well as standing up for their rights and for 'burying' the Scotland Yard reports?

I really can't believe that you actually had the cheek to write what you have just written because it just ridiculous after all that you have said that yiu are coming out with this.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:32 pm

All of a sudden it all changes and now there are Paedo apologists in every party whether past or present.

Well I never - can someone inform the Daily Mail of this astonishing revelation.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Monologues Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:34 pm

Harman is a dead person walking. The Green Mile for her.

Dagenham Monologues
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:34 pm

kevins58 wrote:

That there are paedophiles in every walk of life isn't a surprise Ben. What you miss is the arrogance of Harriet and that of the Labour party. Patricia Hewitt has made an abject apology one of the gang of three. Harman aka Harperson Ms PCCzar says she didn't do anything wrong. That is patently untrue though I don'y say she did it because she was a Paed. She did it not to rock the boat.

She put her career first.

That's what I've tried telling many RW,that paedophiles have appeared in both left and right of politics,or Paedo sympathisers ... but there were one or two who put up slogans saying Labour are the party if paedophiles ...

But in reality since being a bairn, I've mostly heard of Conservative politicians in sickening scandals involving molesting kids, or having it off with a same sex lover etc etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:35 pm

What about the fact the papers showed funding for PIE by Thatcher's government?  Harriet Harman was a junior lawyer on the NCCL at a time PIE had been sidelined.   It appears the Conservative Government was giving them funds and advertising the guest house they used to abuse children in party papers.

Who has the most to apologise for?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:40 pm

Sassy wrote:What about the fact the papers showed funding for PIE by Thatcher's government?

OMFG, that is disgusting , Thatcher and her lot funded an organisation of paedophiles trying to her sex between adults and children legalised?...

I'm truly lost of words...and to think both her and Jimmy Sa-Vile escaped punishment, yet was she not friendly with Sa-Vile?

Yet some patted them on the back and because they are now dead, some think they have nothing to answer for, even though they can no longer obviously.

Sickeningly awful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:42 pm

Sassy wrote:What about the fact the papers showed funding for PIE by Thatcher's government?  Harriet Harman was a junior lawyer on the NCCL at a time PIE had been sidelined.   It appears the Conservative Government was giving them funds and advertising the guest house they used to abuse children in party papers.

Who has the most to apologise for?

Sadly it's unlikely you will get a straight, non fucking about reply to this Sassy, only diversions at best.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:44 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
sphinx wrote:So Leon Britain who I believe is dead made similar errors in judgement - although he may have a point on banning

He ain't dead yet.

Will you campaign as vigarously as you have been for him to say sorry for his role in refusing to ban PIE as well as standing up for their rights and for 'burying' the Scotland Yard reports?

I really can't believe that you actually had the cheek to write what you have just written because it just ridiculous after all that you have said that yiu are coming out with this.

I will campaign for him to say sorry for failing to recognize the poison - like I said he may have a point on banning but that is another subject. If PIE had (and is proved to have had) limited its operations to campaigning for legal change (and I know that evidence will almost certainly show they did not) then while distasteful then there was no reason for banning (but every reason for not supporting).

I have not at any point been standing up for the burying of reports - I have just stated there is a difference between taking part in paedophile activities (being investigated not yet proven) and being in support of a paedophile organisation (strong evidence suggesting not being investigated as not illegal) and that the number of Tories involved in the former does not exempt Labour members of the latter from their responsibilities to own up to their mistakes.

Go out tomorrow and arrest every Tory who abused children, and force all Tories that enabled that abuse to apologise - but at the same time force all Labourites who also enabled the abuse to apologize because this is not about politics it is about what happened to children and every person who had one iota of responsibility should be highlighted and should pay the price for what they did - no more and no less. For some that would mean prison and for others an apology - but every single one should pay what they owe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:45 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Sassy wrote:What about the fact the papers showed funding for PIE by Thatcher's government?

OMFG, that is disgusting , Thatcher and her lot funded an organisation of paedophiles trying to her sex between adults and children legalised?...

I'm truly lost of words...and   to think both her and Jimmy Sa-Vile escaped punishment, yet was she not friendly with Sa-Vile?

Yet some patted them on the back and because they are now dead, some think they have nothing to answer for, even though they can no longer obviously.

Sickeningly awful.

She was and I suppose the Daily Mail waited until she kicked the bucket before calling for people to say sorry. She invited Savile to Chequers every single Christmas and despite warnings from her aides about this man she pressed five times to get him a Nighthood which he eventually got.

Would they have asked her to say sorry for a grave error of judgement?

Somehow I doubt it.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:58 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

I'm truly lost of words...and   to think both her and Jimmy Sa-Vile escaped punishment, yet was she not friendly with Sa-Vile?

Sickeningly awful.

She was and I suppose the Daily Mail waited until she kicked the bucket before calling for people to say sorry. She invited Savile to Chequers every single Christmas and despite warnings from her aides about this man she pressed five times to get him a Nighthood which he eventually got.

Somehow I doubt it.

I think your totally right Irn..
Just a shame that some seem unnerved by Thatcher and Savile and still even refer to Sa-Vile as Sir' , even after sexually abusing so many children.

Of course it should never matter which political party funds paedophile organisations and other vile stuff because it's disgusting from any angle, but some on here seem to make a huge song and dance if it is about Labour, but just close their eyes and ears of its a Conservative or other RW party.

It's a very strange reply by Shinx.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:00 am

Joy Division wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Sickeningly awful.

Somehow I doubt it.

I think your totally right Irn..
Just a shame that some seem unnerved by Thatcher and Savile and still even refer to Sa-Vile as Sir' , even after sexually abusing so many children.

Of course it should never matter which political party funds paedophile organisations and other vile stuff because it's disgusting from any angle, but some on here seem to make a huge song and dance if it is about Labour, but just close their eyes and ears of its a Conservative  or other RW party.

It's a very strange reply by Shinx.

Bang on JD.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down