NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Security Guard Fired for Repeating the N-Word When Telling a Student Not to Call Him It to Get His Job Back

5 posters

Go down

Black Security Guard Fired for Repeating the N-Word When Telling a Student Not to Call Him It to Get His Job Back Empty Black Security Guard Fired for Repeating the N-Word When Telling a Student Not to Call Him It to Get His Job Back

Post by Guest Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:02 pm

Marlon Anderson, a high school security guard in Madison, Wis., who was fired for using the n-word when telling a student not to use it, will get his job back.

“I’m back!” Anderson posted on Facebook Monday evening. “While at work today at Boys & Girls Clubs, I learned from the Madison Teachers Union President that School Supt. Jane Belmore has rescinded the decision of my termination… Thank you to the 1,000 plus students for allowing your voices to be heard and to all the people from across the globe for reaching out to my family… Now we have to address the policy!”

A statement from the Madison Teacher Inc. (MTI), the union that represents teachers and other district employees, said in a statement that Anderson “will be returned to pay status immediately, including full benefits,” and “The district will continue Mr. Anderson on paid leave while a transition plan is finalized to return him to work.”

“MTI is pleased to see the district rescind the termination of Marlon Anderson, paving the way for him to return to the incredible work he does with Madison’s students. We now look forward to working with the District to review and address its zero tolerance policy”, said MTI Executive Director Doug Keillor, in a statement.

Forty-eight-year-old Anderson said he used the racial slur on Oct. 9 when responding to a student who called him a number of obscenities, including the n-word, and tried to explain to the student why the term was offensive. The Madison School District has a zero-tolerance policy on employees using racial slurs, according to the Wisconsin State Journal.

“I just don’t understand getting fired for trying to defend yourself,” Anderson had said in an interview with the Journal. “As a black man, I have a right not to be called that word.” Anderson told the Journal that he told the student multiple times “do not call me that,” “do not call me that word,” and “do not call me a N-word,” using the slur during the confrontation.

He was fired for using the word a week later. Anderson posted about his firing on Oct. 16.

https://news.yahoo.com/black-security-guard-fired-repeating-204434445.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAFBOIE2CGD-9UQHFBNo0Ngrxoz3bELypJH5k0dV_WvzhRXJZErQNsf6VOp5Wa-0lJgwj6KDt0BMrem_5qvWrjfODAFpmXbL3QUl2e8BOBIbWfduZdXAPxyRGooMSJoejKTfK2BbZTsSRRciC1wPyM_2IhJSbZwv8pvkA42Uqdjd_

At least some common sense prevailed in the end, but this again highlights the insanity of wokeness and how such ideology can get good people fired. I think Sam Harris sums this up best

Back to top Go down

Black Security Guard Fired for Repeating the N-Word When Telling a Student Not to Call Him It to Get His Job Back Empty Re: Black Security Guard Fired for Repeating the N-Word When Telling a Student Not to Call Him It to Get His Job Back

Post by JulesV Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:56 pm

phildidge wrote:

Wtf the guy whose (hatless) head is right next to the click button is VERY womanly looking. Those breasts are literally cuppable - & I mean deep cups.  What a Face   Women cannot take a guy seriously if he looks bustier than they do !! Evil or Very Mad

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Black Security Guard Fired for Repeating the N-Word When Telling a Student Not to Call Him It to Get His Job Back Empty Re: Black Security Guard Fired for Repeating the N-Word When Telling a Student Not to Call Him It to Get His Job Back

Post by 'Wolfie Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:48 am

Jules wrote:
phildidge wrote:

Wtf the guy whose (hatless) head is right next to the click button is VERY womanly looking. Those breasts are literally cuppable - & I mean deep cups.  What a Face   Women cannot take a guy seriously if he looks bustier than they do !! Evil or Very Mad
Idea

Looking at the face there --  that could also actually be an obese woman, not wearing a bra under her singlet  ?
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:52 am

Arrow

Re:  the O/P itself --

The morons who should be sacked are those clowns on their district school board who are obviously incapable of engaging their feeble brains --  and dealing with each individual case 'on it's own merits'.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:54 am

"Wokeness" is yet another term that the right has twisted beyond recognition in order to use it as a weapon against the left.

It has been around since the 1930s among black Americans, as a slang term for "vigilant." Of course, for decades, black people who didn't "stay woke" ran a higher risk of being lynched.

The phrase came into wider recognition after several instances in which police killed unarmed black people across America, and black Americans decided that only black people's lives have value that they needed to remind American society that their lives have value, too.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:39 am

Ben Reilly wrote:"Wokeness" is yet another term that the right has twisted beyond recognition in order to use it as a weapon against the left.

It has been around since the 1930s among black Americans, as a slang term for "vigilant." Of course, for decades, black people who didn't "stay woke" ran a higher risk of being lynched.

The phrase came into wider recognition after several instances in which police killed unarmed black people across America, and black Americans decided that only black people's lives have value that they needed to remind American society that their lives have value, too.

Again it is the left that has twisted and fucked it up. To become a weapon.
To the tune that now people are facing a trial by media and social media

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:49 pm

Jules wrote:
phildidge wrote:

Hahahahaha that made me chuckle.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:56 pm

Laughing   A lotta, lotta man boob there.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down