NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump has meltdown in meeting with Pelosi & Shumer

2 posters

Go down

Trump has meltdown in meeting with Pelosi & Shumer Empty Trump has meltdown in meeting with Pelosi & Shumer

Post by Original Quill Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:41 pm

Huffington Post wrote:Chuck Schumer: Trump 'Was Insulting' To Nancy Pelosi In Turkey Discussions

HuffPost Sanjana Karanth October 16, 2019

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) said Wednesday that President Donald Trump berated House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) during a meeting on the president’s handling of the Turkey crisis.

Schumer told reporters that Trump “was insulting to the speaker” at the meeting and that he called Pelosi a “third-rate politician.” The senator also said the meeting was more of a “diatribe” than a “dialogue.”

At the same press conference outside the White House, Pelosi said Trump had a “meltdown” during their meeting.

This is a developing story. Check back for updates.

The job is getting to him.  If he doesn't have Putin to tell him what to do, he's lost. As if...he thinks Putin cares.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Trump has meltdown in meeting with Pelosi & Shumer Empty Re: Trump has meltdown in meeting with Pelosi & Shumer

Post by JulesV Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:57 pm

Calling people ''3rd rate politicians'' ain't a meltdown. That's actually quite mild, coming from Trump. He's usually nastier than that, when riled. If he'd called her fugly or said something about her menstrual periods, that would've  been more his style. (OK I know Pelosi's not fugly and no longer has periods - but you get my drift lol)

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Trump has meltdown in meeting with Pelosi & Shumer Empty Re: Trump has meltdown in meeting with Pelosi & Shumer

Post by Original Quill Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:07 pm

Why did I post in the UK news section? Musta been a mistake. Ben, mods, if I could prevail upon someone to move it down one notch to US and Canada, I would be most appreciative.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:15 pm

Jules wrote:Calling people ''3rd rate politicians'' ain't a meltdown. That's actually quite mild, coming from Trump. He's usually nastier than that, when riled. If he'd called her fugly or said something about her menstrual periods, that would've  been more his style. (OK I know Pelosi's not fugly and no longer has periods - but you get my drift lol)

I agree, but the anomaly is in your parliamentary circles. US politicians are usually aiming at building consensus, so that kind of behavior is received more harshly over here.

In any event, they just got up and left. That's as clear a message as can be sent: your government will accomplish nothing in our absence, including paychecks.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down