NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pelosi on impeaching Trump: “He’s just not worth it.”

2 posters

Go down

Pelosi on impeaching Trump: “He’s just not worth it.” Empty Pelosi on impeaching Trump: “He’s just not worth it.”

Post by Maddog Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:32 pm

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi doesn’t think impeaching Failing Cheeto-Faced Ferret-Wearing Shit Gibbon is a good idea.

Pelosi said unequivocally she doesn’t believe the country should go through an impeachment process in a new interview with the Washington Post Magazine’s Joe Heim, saying Trump is “just not worth it” except in the case of bombshell revelations that both parties can agree are disqualifying.

“I’m not for impeachment,” Pelosi told Heim. “This is news. I’m going to give you some news right now because I haven’t said this to any press person before. But since you asked, and I’ve been thinking about this: Impeachment is so divisive to the country that unless there’s something so compelling and overwhelming and bipartisan, I don’t think we should go down that path, because it divides the country. And he’s just not worth it.”

Pelosi has been walking this line for a while, making clear the House will conduct numerous investigations of Trump before it makes a judgment about whether to impeach the president. But in previous interviews, she’s kept the door to impeachment ajar.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/3/11/18260638/nancy-pelosi-donald-trump-impeachment?fbclid=IwAR23x6GgdshwChiQPQYeUShjNpkieGY1S4DkOIWb1c7Ehu01Y8boiZLXE1A

I'm sorta glad the Dems picked her as Speaker. She's doing a pretty good job of keeping people's heads screwed on correctly.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Pelosi on impeaching Trump: “He’s just not worth it.” Empty Re: Pelosi on impeaching Trump: “He’s just not worth it.”

Post by Original Quill Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:30 pm

Pelosi's reasoning is wrong-headed.  She says Trump isn't worth it, but then acts as if it is the American public that isn't worth it.

Built on a foundation of racism, we've got no democracy, and now no rule of 'law and order'.  I knew when Obama let Cheney go free, that this was going to happened.  You can't continue to compromise the integrity of the institutions of the US, and not see them increasingly pissed upon.

If Cheney wasn't worth it, if Trump isn't worth it, how can we not release all prisoners, everywhere.  The US is simply not a nation of laws.  Let 'em all walk, not just the rich and privileged. Or, is equality gone too?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down