NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeremy Corbyn is slammed for backing 'Iran-supporting propaganda group' run by firebrand leaders who blamed Grenfell on 'Zionists' and say the West is 'the enemy'

+5
nicko
Ben Reilly
Fred Moletrousers
eddie
Andy
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Jeremy Corbyn is slammed for backing 'Iran-supporting propaganda group' run by firebrand leaders who blamed Grenfell on 'Zionists' and say the West is 'the enemy' - Page 3 Empty Jeremy Corbyn is slammed for backing 'Iran-supporting propaganda group' run by firebrand leaders who blamed Grenfell on 'Zionists' and say the West is 'the enemy'

Post by Guest Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn has been criticised over his support of an Iran-supporting campaign group whose leaders have blamed the Grenfell Tower fire on 'Zionists' and praised Ayatollah Khomeini.

The Islamic Human Rights Commission (IHRC), based in north-west London, insists it produces research papers on 'hate crime and discrimination' and is registered to give immigration advice.

But an investigation by The Times published this morning reports a number of alarming comments made by the group's leaders, praising the repressive leadership of Iran and branding the West 'the enemy'.

It comes after a separate report by the thinktank The Henry Jackson Society found the group have received more than £1million from a charity called the IHRC Trust since 2013, including £250,000 in taxpayer-funded gift aid.

In a video published the IHRC in 2010, Jeremy Corbyn is filmed lavishing praise on the group, saying it challenges the idea that human rights are a European idea.

In the video, he says: 'I like the concept that the Islamic Human Rights Commission represents all that's best in Islam concerning the rights of individuals to free expression, to peaceful assembly and the rights of individuals in society.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7557865/Jeremy-Corbyn-slammed-backing-pro-Iran-campaign-group.html?ito=amp_twitter_share-top

It is no wonder he is the mosty unpopular opposition leader in history and he insults the very Iranian women seeking humanism and equality in iran

https://twitter.com/AlinejadMasih/status/1182682142003924992

https://twitter.com/AlinejadMasih/status/1182676946930548737

Back to top Go down

Jeremy Corbyn is slammed for backing 'Iran-supporting propaganda group' run by firebrand leaders who blamed Grenfell on 'Zionists' and say the West is 'the enemy' - Page 3 Empty Re: Jeremy Corbyn is slammed for backing 'Iran-supporting propaganda group' run by firebrand leaders who blamed Grenfell on 'Zionists' and say the West is 'the enemy'

Post by gelico Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:03 pm

phildidge wrote:
gelico wrote:

he just said above that he finds you to be obsessive over corbyn

That is fine if he thinks so

But and here is the big but, why does he constantly deflect from condemning him when Cporbyn is pulled up on wrongs?

honestly? i think he's just bored of hearing about it

he clearly doesn't support JC any more

and it's not really for me to explain anything andy does is it?

why not ask him?

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Jeremy Corbyn is slammed for backing 'Iran-supporting propaganda group' run by firebrand leaders who blamed Grenfell on 'Zionists' and say the West is 'the enemy' - Page 3 Empty Re: Jeremy Corbyn is slammed for backing 'Iran-supporting propaganda group' run by firebrand leaders who blamed Grenfell on 'Zionists' and say the West is 'the enemy'

Post by Guest Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:07 pm

gelico wrote:
phildidge wrote:

But and here is the big but, why does he constantly deflect from condemning him when Cporbyn is pulled up on wrongs?

honestly?  i think he's just bored of hearing about it

why not ask him?

That makes zero sense

I have made many views about Nick griffin and Tommy Robinson. As you wel know in the past and present
Both I think are racist wankers and yet he has never been bored on me making said views.
He has never been bored of me taking Tommy to task on climate change
Seriously Gelico, do not take me for an idiot, because you are being taken for one now
So why does he not condemn Corbyn?
I do not care if he does not want to vote for him, what matters is I am attacked everytime I post an article about Corbyn
Who I place alongside Nick griffen as a racist wanker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:13 pm

gelico wrote:
phildidge wrote:

why not ask him?

If he does not support him, why speak out every single time I make a thread about Corbyn?

If he is bored. It makes little sense to come acorss as suppirting Corbyn as he does, right?

I also do not believe he does not support Corbyn, which is evident in how he reacts

You maybe gullible Gelico, I am not

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:19 am

phildidge wrote:
gelico wrote:

why not ask him?

That makes zero sense

I have  made many views about Nick griffin and Tommy Robinson. As you wel know in the past and present
Both I think are racist wankers and yet he has never been bored on me making said views.
He has never been bored of me taking Tommy to task on climate change
Seriously Gelico, do not take me for an idiot, because you are being taken for one now
So why does he not condemn Corbyn?
I do not care if he does not want to vote for him, what matters is I am attacked everytime I post an article about Corbyn
Who I place alongside Nick griffen as a racist wanker

Many take you for an idiot, Dodge. A boring, repetitive one at that.
You claimed Vic is politically left of you.
So were Major and Smelly Bandit.

Just change the effing record. You broke it thousands of posts ago.
Just don't invite me to your street party when Corbyn dies.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:30 am

What more proof do you need gelico to what I stated?

Andy is not interested in debate, but dick measuring and he will always come up rather short. Because this is always what it is about him.

Like I said he is happy to support me on other issues but when I rightly speak out against a leader of the Labour party who has actually brought about their ruin and drawn just about every left wing extremist to his cause. Andy is ill concerned about this. As he places his love of labour over being capable of actually being critical and condemning Corbyn. I have never shied away from condemning the Tories and will often speak out on things I see is wrong

He is never bored of Lurker continually and rightfully bashing Trump. So why the double standard when it comes to Corbyn? Its easy to expose someone who is clearly dishonest and not universal in their principles. It only ever applies with Andy to things he agrees with.

Go figure. Now I have no intention of further communicating with the dick. He often drags in as seen above people not even here to continually disrupt debate and sound off about how he thinks he is morally superior to many people. When in reality he is simple an insecure fuckwit. Happy that you want to give him the time of day, but until he apologises to Nicko for his disgusting and insulting remarks to a former soldfier. He can simple fuck right off

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:16 pm

Who made you judge, jury and chief arbiter on here ? What gives you the right to demand what other posters do or say?
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:57 pm

Andy, I don't think you should be let out on your own !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:13 pm

nicko wrote:Andy, I don't think you should be let out on your own !

Are you stalking Andy, nick? Shocked Everywhere I see a post by Andy, you are coming in right behind. I believe Andy is married. Look elsewhere. Wink

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:45 pm

Original Quill wrote:
nicko wrote:Andy, I don't think you should be let out on your own !

Are you stalking Andy, nick?  Shocked   Everywhere I see a post by Andy, you are coming in right behind.  I believe Andy is married.  Look elsewhere.  Wink

Nah, Quill, my stalker seems to be  an unnamed Mod, who miraculously and mysteriously logs on as soon as I do.
It's as if he he gets a Forumotion notification.
I actually might do some trials to test out my rather far fetched theory.
And yyou could be right, Nicko really, really likes me. I just play hard to get!🤣

Last edited by Andy on Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:06 pm

Laughing

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:23 am

Jeremy Corbyn is slammed for backing 'Iran-supporting propaganda group' run by firebrand leaders who blamed Grenfell on 'Zionists' and say the West is 'the enemy' - Page 3 Labour-ealing-mess
Selection for the safe seat of Ealing North is turning into a big mess for the Labour Party. Competing to win the seat and its 20,000 majority are some quite controversial characters. Local councillor Sitarah Anjum has already been removed from the shortlist of four after posting anti-gay marriage, pro-forced marriage, and ‘Israel is a war criminal’ tweets. How did she end up on the shortlist in the first place..?
Jeremy Corbyn is slammed for backing 'Iran-supporting propaganda group' run by firebrand leaders who blamed Grenfell on 'Zionists' and say the West is 'the enemy' - Page 3 Sitarahanjum.jpg?zoom=1
Fellow councillor and the only remaining woman on the shortlist Aysha Raza, despite having defended the same mural even Jeremy Corbyn had to admit was anti-Semitic. She has also endorsed boycotts of Israel, said she was “traumatised by the hours spent in that Zionist shop” and engaged in questionable conversation about “sucking up to the Zionist lobby”. Labour Against Anti-Semitism reported her to the party for investigation last April…
Jeremy Corbyn is slammed for backing 'Iran-supporting propaganda group' run by firebrand leaders who blamed Grenfell on 'Zionists' and say the West is 'the enemy' - Page 3 Aysha-s-raza.jpg?zoom=1
Despite this, Raza remains on the shortlist of three for this plum seat…

https://order-order.com/2019/10/22/labours-ealing-north-selection-disaster/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3