NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Single Dad Adopts Girl With Down Syndrome Who Was Rejected By 20 Families

4 posters

Go down

Single Dad Adopts Girl With Down Syndrome Who Was Rejected By 20 Families Empty Single Dad Adopts Girl With Down Syndrome Who Was Rejected By 20 Families

Post by Guest Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:55 pm

A young girl's fortunes have changed after she was rejected first by her mother, who disowned her the moment she was born, then by her biological father, and finally by 20 potential adoptive families.

But, her life took a significant turn when Luca Trapanese held her in his arms and decided to give her a home.

Single Dad Adopts Girl With Down Syndrome Who Was Rejected By 20 Families Jua9f-single-dad-adopts-baby-down-syndrome
Credit: familylawexpress.com.au

Luca had been a part of many social service programs in Italy since his teenage years. He came forward to adopt Alba after he was told about people's unwillingness to adopt her.

"Since I was 14 years old, I have volunteered and worked with the disabled so I felt I had the right knowledge and experience to do it," he said.

https://www.sunnyskyz.com/good-news/3489/Single-Dad-Adopts-Girl-With-Down-Syndrome-Who-Was-Rejected-By-20-Families

More to read on the link

Back to top Go down

Single Dad Adopts Girl With Down Syndrome Who Was Rejected By 20 Families Empty Re: Single Dad Adopts Girl With Down Syndrome Who Was Rejected By 20 Families

Post by eddie Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:31 am

What a lovely story and what a beautiful little girl.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Single Dad Adopts Girl With Down Syndrome Who Was Rejected By 20 Families Empty Re: Single Dad Adopts Girl With Down Syndrome Who Was Rejected By 20 Families

Post by nicko Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:34 am

Never happen in England !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:55 pm

Bless him for being so generous and caring. The gift he gives her is being wanted...the most important gift in the world.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:31 pm

nicko wrote:Never happen in England !

Why ever not?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:51 pm

Original Quill wrote:Bless him for being so generous and caring.  The gift he gives her is being wanted...the most important gift in the world.

Green from me. I like the way you put that Quill.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:17 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Bless him for being so generous and caring.  The gift he gives her is being wanted...the most important gift in the world.

Me too, that's so true. I think feeling wanted is all anybody really wants, deep down.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:33 am

Eddie, Social Services would not allow it, it was tried some years back and it was refused .
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:04 am

nicko wrote:Eddie, Social Services would not allow it, it was tried some years back and it was refused .

Sorry mate. Have no idea what you are going on about here. Can you please elaborate?

If the issue is on social services. Surely where people are willing to adopt and look after unwanting children. Then things have to change mate?

Of course there should always be safeguards put in place, but fail to see how any would be relevant here, with how this wonderful man adopted this beautiful little girl?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:08 am

Ben Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:

Me too, that's so true. I think feeling wanted is all anybody really wants, deep down.

I seond that and completely concur with Quill on this

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:10 pm

Can't remember the article Didge, or the Council responsible unfortunately , but I did read some Council objected to a similar proposal !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:47 pm

phildidge wrote:
nicko wrote:Eddie, Social Services would not allow it, it was tried some years back and it was refused .

Sorry mate. Have no idea what you are going on about here. Can you please elaborate?

If the issue is on social services. Surely where people are willing to adopt and look after unwanting children. Then things have to change mate?

Of course there should always be safeguards put in place, but fail to see how any would be relevant here, with how this wonderful man adopted this beautiful little girl?

I’ve never heard of this either. scratch
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:08 am

All I can remember , it was somewhere up North and some years ago. For fuck sake I can't remember what I had for Dinner yesterday,let alone years ago !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down